Dad Likes It Rough

Story Info
Gay son finds out dad likes rough sex with him.
967 words
4.16
154.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orvette1
orvette1
234 Followers

When I moved out and went to college I really started liking sex and now I had the freedom to do what I wanted when I wanted. I knew from when I was in my mid teens I liked guys. I liked the feeling of a warm mouth around my cock, or a guy with a tight ass letting me have my way with him. I never told my parents because I wasn't sure they would understand.

During this last break I found out I needn't have worried. My dad is a Licensed Massage Therapist, or LMT for short. He gets paid well for what he does. He works with with several rehab hospitals. So when he offered to give me a massage I wasn't going to pass it up.

I got naked and climbed on the table and lay on my back. He put a towel over my crotch area and started massaging. I was kind of tired and started dozing. I was in the not yet asleep but still not awake stage and started dreaming. I was dreaming of this one guy I enjoyed. He could give a blow job like no bodies business. He would start by coming in the room and stripping. He was well toned and went to the gym regularly so he looked good. He was a very submissive type of guy, and that worked well for us because I am a dominate guy. He would stand naked and I would inspect his body. I would pinch his nipples and rub his cock and balls. Then I would put some lube on my two fingers and shove them up his ass. This always brought a pleasant response. Then without being told he got on his knees and started sucking. He rubbed his lips up and down my cock then put the tip in his mouth and twirled his tongue around the tip. This is something that drives me nuts! After a few minutes of teasing he would put his lips around the whole thing and I face fucked him. I am not really gentle when I do this, it is for my pleasure, and he enjoys it also.

While I was in this half sleep state I realized what I was feeling wasn't just a dream, it felt much too good for that. I slowly came awake, looked down and saw my dad sucking my cock. I have had lots of blow jobs, but this was the best one I had ever had! He was running his tongue up and down my cock, which was rock hard by this time, and slipping it in his mouth with a gentle sucking. 
 Without taking his mouth off my cock he looked up at me and smiled. He started moving his head up and down faster, I thought I was going to blow my load right then. He stopped just before I was going to cum and said "since you were 18 I have wanted to do that. I knew your cock was big, and I wasn't disappointed."

He took off his shirt and shorts and climbed onto the table and straddled my cock. He grabbed some lube and stuck some up his ass and rubbed some on my cock.

"I am going to take this slow because you are so big." He said as he grabbed my cock and guided it to his hole. He lowered himself down slowly, he kept making faces like it hurt. I asked him if he wanted to stop, but he just shook his head and kept lowering himself.

Finally he was sitting on my hips with my cock all the way in.

we sat there for a minute to let him get used to my size then he leaned forward a bit. I didn't need any prompting, I started pumping, slowly at first then faster. He pushed himself up and started doing the work by pushing himself up and down. It was obvious he had down this many times before because he was able to move his ass in such a way it would come just to the tip of my cock then drop back down.

I was glad my mom wasn't home, we were making lots of noise. He was grunting every time my cock rammed him and I was moaning. I reached up and started playing with his nipples, then I started pinching them hard. He just kept going up and down. He looked down and smiled, then pulled his ass off my cock. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but I didn't expect what happened. He got off the table and started sucking my cock again!

"Get up, I want to lay back and have you push my legs back and fuck me that way." He said as he stood back.

So I got up and he got on the table and I positioned myself between his legs. I pushed them back a bit and slid my cock into his ass. I didn't have to reach far to pinch is nipples and I did while I rammed my cock in his ass. Without thinking about it, I started ramming really hard, he had to grab the table to keep from sliding up onto it.

After I started ramming hard I knew it wasn't going to be long and it wasn't. I started shooting my load. My knees went weak and I thought I was going to fall, but didn't. After I was done pumping his ass full I stepped back. He slip off the table and cleaned my cock with his mouth.

"Wow! That was great!" he said as he stood. "I hope we can do that again."

I just smiled, of course we were going to do that again!

orvette1
orvette1
234 Followers