Dad Loves My New Toys

Story Info
Daughter likes to play with toys.
1.9k words
4.1
397.6k
24
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sharlann
Sharlann
103 Followers

The package came today. I'm so excited. My first sex toys. I inserted the ben-wa balls and got so turned on that I couldn't wait for Dad to get home. Gosh, would he be surprised! He didn't know that I found his catalog. I guessed that he wouldn't be angry with me for borrowing his credit card ... after all, the toys are for "us."

I pinched my nipples, causing my clit to swell. The little silver balls in my cunt were driving me nuts! Every time I moved, they rolled around against each other inside me. Goosebumps! My finger found its way to my steaming hot cunt. Circling, circling, my fingers began to do their magic. But I decided not to cum. If I could just wait, it would be sooooooo good when Dad got home. I wondered how Dad would feel about the little balls on a string and the other specialties I purchased.

After a good cleansing enema, I soaked in bubble bath for an hour, dreaming about the rest of the evening. Dad had been real busy at work lately and he was usually too tired to pay much attention to me. That's the reason I decided to add a little spark to our relationship. After drying, spraying with Dad's favorite perfume, stepping into my see-through long gown, and brushing my long hair back with a ribbon, I went to prepare Dad's room.

I changed the bed, placing only a red silk sheet on the mattress - "we sure won't need a blanket!" I laughed to myself. I plumped the pillows and then prepared everything necessary to get Dad ready for a special night.

Just as I finished, I heard the car enter the garage and my pussie started to tingle with excitement. I raced down the stairs, grabbed two wine glasses and the cool bottle of wine in the fridge. Heading back up the stairs, I made it just before Dad enter the house. "Baby?" "Baby?" "Where are you little lover - I need a hug - it's been a very bad day."

"Up here Daddy," I called out. I could hear Dad's footsteps approaching so I laid down provocatively in the center of the red sheet. Dad pushed the door open, his head downcast, his eyes tired - UNTIL he saw me! "OH BABY - you're ALWAYS there for me - just when I need you most!" Slipping off the bed, I approached Dad, kissed him on the lips, handed him a glass of wine, and began to undo his tie. "Dad, tonight's my surprise. Don't say a word, just go with the flow." "OK Baby, I need this."

After removing all of Dad's clothes, I laid him down on the bed and went to get the enema bag. One of my purchases was a selection of good-smelling enema additives. I selected lavender and poured it into the bag, then filled it with very warm water. Returning to Dad, I gently rolled him on his side, greased his asshole with my fingers, and inserted the nozzle. I could tell that Dad really did need an enema since I had a little bit of difficulty getting the 8" x 2" nozzle fully inserted. "Relax, Dad ... breathe deeply .... that's it."

Immediately, Dad's cock started to grow. He squirmed to get comfortable. I grabbed the pillows, made a mountain of them, and rolled Dad over them on his tummy. "Arrrrrggggghhhhh, Baby ...." Dad said as he squashed his cock against the bed. Reaching behind him, he grasped my arm, pulling me to him. "I love you Baby ... the sheets ... your understanding my needs ... thanks."

As Dad relaxed and let the enema flow into him, I began to play with his ass and work the huge enema nozzle slowly in and out, up and down, inside him. Dad moaned and gasped while clutching the pillows. My clit was screaming for attention but I wanted to go slowly and do this evening right. Finally, when the bag was empty, I gently removed the nozzle and replaced it with Dad's favorite butt plug, the ribbed one. "Let's give the enema ten minutes to do its work, Dad. In the meantime, take a peek inside my pussie and see what I have there."

By now I could see that Dad's cock was long and hard as a block of wood. Growling with lust, he threw me on my back and pushed his tongue deep inside me .... let me tell you, ben-wa balls AND a tongue are almost too much at the same time! I moaned so loudly that it surprised even me. Dad must have tasted the slippery, shiny balls because the next thing I knew he had two fingers inside me moving the balls faster and faster and faster. I squirmed, I twitched, I pinched my nipples and then I came ... long, and wet and hard. My cunt was so full of hot sticky cum that I could "hear" Dad's tongue lapping it all up, after which he began to suck my clit, as if to pull me to the maximum. Having been close to orgasm for several hours before Dad got home, I came in volumes. We were both soaked and Dad wasn't quitting. He continued to suck my clit and then he slid two fingers inside my asshole, all the way inside. Momentarily holding my breath in surprise and then moaning loudly with pleasure, I realized that Dad had begun to massage the ben-wa balls in my cunt with his fingers inside my rectum. I scissored Dad's head between my thighs, wanting to pull him into me ... he was driving me mad! Now convulsing in deep throes of ecstasy, I bucked my hips so hard that Dad placed one strong arm across my tummy to steady me.

This was TOO incredible! I'd never, ever felt this turned on! As I approached another hard climax I thought I might faint from the rush! Reaching down, I placed my hand on Dad's and helped him pump me. And then it happened. I came so damn hard that a pain shot through the top of my head and my body curled into a ball, while Dad never stopped moving his fingers. I came and came and came ... it seemed like forever! My rosebud was so tight around Dad's fingers that I feared breaking them! "OOOHHHH GOD!!!!" I screamed over and over. Slowly, slowly, the orgasm was over and Dad was smiling over me. "See here, Baby. This is what you get for buying sex toys about which you know nothing!" Then he started laughing ... and I started laughing, and we experienced a full minute of good belly laughs together.

Dad then rushed to the toilet, after which he showered and came back to bed, finding me asleep - I was too exhausted to stay awake. I woke up to pearlescent beads on a string dangling over my head. Rolling over, I saw that Dad had found my goodies and was teasing me with them. Casting my eyes down, I grasped Dad's cock and said "those are for YOU Dad ... my treat." "Yeah, I'll bet it's your treat ... I'll bet 'I' paid for them, right?" "Yes." "Well, then, if I paid for them then it seems to me that I should be the lucky one to enjoy them, right?"

Grinning, I snatched the string of beads from Dad and bent to take his cock in my lips. I loved sucking on Dad. His huge member was so fat and long. I could see the veins bulging as I sucked the tip harder and harder. Dad fell back on the bed and gave himself to me. Scooting down between his legs, I licked his nuts and then SUCKED them quickly into my mouth, running my tongue around and around them. I knew how Dad loved this so I continued ... slipping down to lick and suck that little place "in between." Placing my hand firmly on his cock and pumping is slowly, my tongue continued its hot progression to Dad's beautiful anus, licking and sucking all the way. I didn't have to see Dad's face to know how much he was enjoying this. Next, I slipped my tongue slooooooowly into Dad. He grunted and moaned, reaching down to caress my head. Dad tells me that I have a very long tongue. I have no frame of reference, but I'm happy that my long tongue pleases him.

I was trying to figure out just how to insert the beads into Dad. The instructions warn not to use Vaseline or too much goo, as the balls can then slip out too easily with just a cough. The only thing I knew to do was to use lots of saliva ... and so I set about pushing my spit into Dad, making him good and wet inside. He was still a little slippery from Vaseline on the enema nozzle, so that helped. Dad was groaning and mumbling and breathing hard as I began pushing each little bead into him with my tongue. I would pop it in and then push and push with my tongue to get it up inside him. I looked up at his cock and was positive that I had never, ever seen it that hard. It was bulging and bright red! His nuts were as hard as rocks! He had placed his arms about his head and was clutching the headboard with all his strength. I guessed I was doing it right, so I continued pushing 1, 2, 3 ......8, 9, 10 beads into Dad.

As I paused, Dad hollered "SUCK ME Baby!!!!!! OH GOD SUCK ME!!!!!!!"

"Yes, Dad ... I will suck you like you've never been sucked!" With that I straddled Dad, my ass facing his head, and lowered myself to take his gargantuan, hard, throbbing cock into my throat. I sucked and sucked with all my ability, moving my head up and down faster and faster and faster. Dad was moaning soooooo loudly .... crying actually. He was crying and sobbing with pleasure! I must be doing it right. All of a sudden, I could feel Dad's nuts begin to move the cum inside him and I knew he was close. At that moment he screamed "NOW ... NOW Baby!" As Dad began to cum in torrents, I popped one bead at a time out of him ... with each throb of his cock, out came another bead. Dad was screaming and sobbing at the top of his lungs! His toes were curled so tightly that I couldn't see them. He began massaging my ass as I continued to suck very hard, move up and down on him, and pop the beads from his anus. It was a wild frenzy between the two of us. We were both covered with sweat and cum and the wonderful smells of sex.

As I popped the last bead from Dad and swallowed his last drops of cum, I felt him relax and just "let go" of everything in the world. He was so exhausted that he couldn't even talk. I turned around and placed my head on Dad's chest, hugging him tightly.

By now I knew for sure that I'd never have to worry about Dad bringing home a "stepmother" for me. Just wait till we had time to enjoy the rest of my new toys!

Dad fell asleep in my arms and we both woke up in the morning feeling divine!

The End.

Sharlann
Sharlann
103 Followers