Dad, the Girls, & Some Smokes

Story Info
Dad helps daughters destroy drug evidence.
4.2k words
4.51
267k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

Sighing I took off my jacket and hung it up before making my way into the living room for a much needed drink. All in all the evening had been a right bummer, it had started at the restaurant with a disaster of a meal and had ended when my current paramour had kept her legs shut. She had almost gloated when she had informed me that she was getting married and that we would not be able to meet again. Thankfully my daughters were at a party, as I really did not feel up to facing them.

"Shit!" I exploded at the empty room.

Draining my glass I quickly poured another drink and flopped into my chair to review my woes and there seemed a lot of them. First my wife had left me, had it been for another man I wouldn't have felt so bad, but no, she had left me for a woman and had left me with our two daughters; Claire who was nineteen and Lorna who had just turned eighteen. Both girls were attractive with bodies men killed for and personalities that could get them anything that they wanted. To be honest I had fantasised about both my girls in the year since my wife had walked out surprising and shocking myself with the desire I felt for them.

"Shit!" I exploded again.

Shaking off the thoughts of my daughters I drained my glass and poured myself another drink, if I couldn't get my end away I may as well get blotto. I was well on my way to getting drunk when I heard the front door open and my daughters' voices in the hall, glancing at the clock I saw it was only just half ten and was puzzled that the girls were home so early, the parties they went to normally went on until the early hours of the morning. Laughing and joking the pair of them appeared in the doorway, their tender young, desirable bodies clad in skin tight dresses that hid very little to the imagination, even one like mine. Pushing my lustful thoughts away forcefully I smiled at my girls as they came into the room.

"You're home early." I commented.

Laughing the pair of them crossed the room to the drinks cabinet and while Claire poured three drinks Lorna responded to my comment.

"The party got raided." she laughed, "Claire and me were having a walk outside when the cops rolled up so we just sort of faded into the background."

"What on earth were the police looking for?" I asked as I accepted a full glass from Claire.

The pair of them looked at each other then grinned.

"This." Claire laughed reaching into her purse.

She pulled out a small pack of what looked like mouldy tobacco, a second later I realised that it was grass.

"Shit!" I gaped.

"That's one of its names." Lorna laughed.

"What the hell are you doing with it?" I asked.

"We were looking after it for one of the boys," Claire grinned, "the bugger would have left us carrying the can if it had been found so we decided to take it with us when we slipped away."

I felt more than a little anxious about the whole affair, but they had got away scot-free and all that was left to do was to get rid of the evidence. As I had this thought Claire pulled out a cigarette rolling machine and some papers, agog I watched her roll a 'joint'. She rolled two more, which exhausted the supply of grass.

"You're supposed to mix it with tobacco," she laughed, "but I suppose it is just as good this way."

"What the hell are you doing?" I gaped.

"Well," Claire grinned, "we have to get rid of it and it seems such a shame to waste it."

"Come on dad," Lorna laughed, "it's a buzz, why don't you try it before giving us the lecture."

Biting back a retort I counted to ten and let myself calm down. Looking at it calmly and with a brain more than a little befuddled by booze I came to the conclusion that burning the stuff was as good a way as any to get rid of it and I had long been curious about the stuff.

"All right," I sighed, "give me one of those joints and let's get rid of the stuff."

Grinning triumphantly Claire gave me a joint, passed one to her sister and stuck the last one between her luscious lips; Lorna produced a lighter and applied the flame to my joint. As I took a deep drag she lit Claire's joint then her own, following their example I held the smoke from the joint in my lungs before exhaling. It tasted like old shag yet there was an under flavour that I could not identify, taking another drag I looked at my daughters and wondered what effect I was supposed to feel.

"It takes a few minutes to work," Lorna said, "then you feel tingly and warm all over."

"One of the boys" Claire commented, "reckoned that having sex while on a high is the wildest."

Taking another drag I wondered when I would next have sex, for a brief moment I felt a little light headed then a warm glow seemed to spread outwards from my groin. Enjoying the sensation I took another drag and watched my daughters settle themselves on the couch, God they were a pretty pair and I found myself stripping them with my eyes. I suppose that I should have felt shock at my thoughts, but between my frustration and the effects of the grass I felt anything but shocked. As warmth spread through me I felt a tingling in my groin, it was like an itch that needed scratching only it was inside me where I couldn't get at it.

"What do you think dad?" Lorna giggled.

"Not bad," I grinned, "it certainly relaxes a body."

My inhibitions seemed to fly out the window as I gazed at the luscious curves of my daughters' bodies, my thoughts growing more lustful by the second. Half the joint had gone and I was getting more and more horny, my balls felt like rocks as I continued staring at Claire and Lorna. Claire leant over and whispered something to her sister, Lorna laughed and looked at me, she leant forward and I gazed longingly at the cleavage she was revealing. Sucking in another lung-full of the harsh smoke I felt my head spin for a second then the room grow hot.

"Lord it's hot in here." Claire commented as though echoing my thoughts.

"Stifling." Lorna agreed with a giggle.

The girls went into a huddle while I took another drag on the joint, it was almost gone and with a sigh I took a last pull and dropped the tiny butt in an ashtray. Across the room my daughters copied my actions then sat back and closed their eyes, as the room seemed to grow hotter I stared at them. In my mind I had stripped them and was getting ready to fuck their brains out when my eldest giggled. Standing up she reached behind her, I heard the sound of a zip then Claire's dress flopped away from her body, with a lithe, graceful motion she pushed the dress off to reveal her bare young boobs and a minuscule pair of panties; black self-grip stockings completed the picture of loveliness. As Claire sat down Lorna rose and took off her dress, though less well endowed than her older sister Lorna was filling out nicely and I looked hungrily at what she already had to offer. With a cheeky wiggle Lorna took off her panties and sat down, Claire laughed and copied her sister's action, feeling hot, excited and horny I stared lustfully at my daughters who were now clad in nothing but stockings. Both girls had their legs tight together, but their boobs were open to my hot gaze and even as I revelled in the view their nipples became swollen.

"What about you dad?" Lorna asked in a voice that seemed to ooze sex appeal, "Aren't you hot too?"

"Yeah," Claire laughed, "get 'em off dad."

As though in a dream I rose to my feet and under the staring eyes of my daughters I took off my clothes to the accompaniment of cheers and whistles. My cock was semi-hard as I tossed my pants across the room and sat down, the burning itch in my groin flared up and my cock went rigid.

"What a lovely prick." Claire breathed.

Smiling broadly my eldest daughter opened her legs to let me gaze at her young pussy, the light down of her pubic hair doing nothing to hide her ripe pussy lips. The blood pounded in my veins and my mouth went dry as I drank in the sight of Claire's pussy, then my eyes went to Lorna, giggling she parted her legs and I looked at her almost hairless pussy and drooled. Claire and Lorna shuffled to either end of the couch then patted the space between them in invitation, without hesitation I crossed the room to join them.

"Technically," Claire breathed as she lent against me, "we are still virgins, we've only ever sucked a man's cock."

Her words should have shocked me; all they did was increase my desire, the thought of deflowering my own daughters sending thrills of excitement through me. I felt Lorna's boob rub against my arm, her nipple sliding over my skin, turning my head to look at her I found her young lips suddenly pressing hungrily on mine. With a groan I put my arm around her shoulders and drew her to me in a tight embrace that was not at all fatherly, thrusting my tongue into her mouth I felt the lust rise even higher in me. Parting our lips some time later I turned my head to Claire, put my other arm around her and pulled her to me, our lips met with a passion that burnt, our tongues danced and the heat within me became a burning flame.

Releasing my hold on both girls I sat back and sighed, reaching to either side of me I explored my daughters bodies, stroking the tender flesh of their young boobs, teasing the hardness of their nipples then plunging down to probe the virgin depths of their pussy's. As I gently thrust a finger in and out of their pussy's I groped around with my thumbs until I found their clits, Claire and Lorna groaned as I teased their tiny buds, their groans quickly becoming sighs and gasps as they rose to an explosive climax. Wherever their bodies touched mine my skin tingled and as they began to shake on my fingers I leant over and took one of Lorna's nipples into my mouth. Tonguing her nipple I thrust my finger deep into her pussy, she screamed with wild abandon, turning a few moments later to Claire I repeated my actions and she also screamed into an orgasm. With my fingers still sliding in their pussy's I sat back, as I did so I felt two hands closing around my cock, Claire and Lorna slowly wanked me, their hands sending electrifying thrills throughout my body.

"Who will be first?" I asked without thought.

"Lorna." Claire hummed.

Removing my fingers I slid off the couch and knelt in front of my youngest daughter, she looked down at me with eyes that begged me to fuck her, but I could not resist the sight of her bare pussy. Leaning forward I licked her flesh, probing her hole and pressing my tongue on her clit, savouring the taste of her sweet juices I licked her to a climax before raising my head. As I knelt up and positioned my cock at her pussy Claire leant over and watched what I was about to do, the knowledge that one of my daughters was about to watch me fuck her sister added fuel to the fire of my lust. Gently I pushed my hips forward, with barely a moment of resistance my knob slid between Lorna's pussy lips and penetrated her, as I continued to push home Lorna gasped and squealed with pleasure.

"You are so big daddy!" She cried as my cock filled her.

With slow strokes that sent wave after wave of blissful sensations through me I began to fuck my youngest daughter, reaching out I took her boobs in my hands and played with them as I continued thrusting. Fingers touched my chin, turning my head I found Claire's face mere inches from mine, I lost no time in closing the gap and hungrily placing my lips on hers. Gradually my movements became faster, Lorna's body reacted to mine and her hips would thrust up to meet my every stroke while her voice rose in cries of bliss. Twice I felt my daughter buck beneath me, her body gripped in an orgasm, each time her pussy would clench tightly around my cock. Then I felt her pussy begin to tighten for the third time. As Lorna rose to another climax I felt a burning heat rising in my shaft, with a groan I thrust deep into my daughter and gasped as my juices erupted hotly into her depths. I had never felt such a powerful climax before, it was as though my whole body and mind were afire with bliss, parting my lips from Claire's I cried out with the force of the sensations I was feeling. A minute later I began to thrust again, tingles and thrills of after pleasure ran through me as my cock slid in and out of my daughter's tight little hole.

To my surprise and joy my prick stayed rigid, turning my head I looked at Claire and smiled.

"You're next." I whispered to her.

Without hesitation Claire positioned herself and awaited my attentions, withdrawing from Lorna I moved over to her sister and leant over to lick her pussy. The light down of Claire's pubic hair contrasted so exotically with Lorna's near hairless pussy, the taste of her juices differing slightly from Lorna's. Claire soon climaxed under the attentions of my tongue and once again I moved to position my cock at her pussy, but Claire was desperate to feel my cock inside her, no long slow entry for her. With a surge of her hips my oldest daughter engulfed my cock in her pussy, her body shaking as a climax ripped through her; then she was thrusting up and down on my shaft, her movements almost frantic as she fucked me. I lost no time in matching her movements and was soon thrusting into her forcefully; each time our groins met I felt her pussy lips being crushed between us. Within seconds Claire was screaming, her body began to tremble then buck continuously as she went into a long, unending orgasm. Despite this she still matched my movements until I once again felt the burning rush of my own climax rise in my shaft, with a thrust cruel in its force I buried my cock in my daughter's pussy and filled her straining body with my seed, her voice rising to a shriek as I did so. Once again I began to thrust as soon as my climax faded a little, my cock felt as though it was on fire as it slid against the moist gripping walls that surrounded it and once again it stayed hard.

This had never happened to me before, it was as though some force had filled me with an infinite endurance and I revelled in every joy filled moment. Withdrawing from Claire I fell back on the floor gasping and yearning for more, a body flopped on top of me, I felt my cock glide into a pussy and looking up I saw it was Lorna that was riding me. With wild abandon Lorna rode herself through climax after climax until I filled her once again with my juices and still my cock was rigid. My youngest daughter fell to one side of me as her sister pushed her off my body and took her place, again I felt my cock being swallowed by a tight pussy and again I fucked that pussy until I came. Claire fell from my still hard cock to lie gasping and shuddering beside me, I felt insatiable; my cock still burnt with the wild fire of desire and I dimly wondered how I would ever satisfy it. Lips touched my cock, glancing down I saw Lorna start to lick my cock clean of the mix of her juices, her sister's juices and my seed and as she closed her lips around my cock a while later I closed my eyes and savoured every moment.

Head bobbing in an ever faster pattern Lorna sucked my cock, the pleasure her mouth and tongue gave me sent me into a dream world of erotic sensations. When at last I felt the burning rise of my juices I thrust my cock up into the mouth enclosing it and let my seed flow like a river in flood. Lorna gagged then swallowed, not a drop of my seed escaped her hungry lips as she drained my balls and still my cock refused to shrink. My youngest moved away and Claire took her place, her fuller lips sliding erotically down my shaft as she took it into her mouth. Once again I closed my eyes and let sensation overtake me, the excited shock of my cock entering my daughter's throat adding fuel to my lust. Once again I climaxed, this time my seed jetted into my daughter's throat as she thrust down on me, once again not a single drop escaped the warm lips around my flesh.

Then at last my hunger was satiated, Claire continued sucking on me as my cock slowly shrank; reluctantly she finally released my cock and sat back.

"It's finally gone down." Claire said breathlessly.

"Thank god." Lorna sighed happily.

Laughing I pulled my daughters to me, turning my head I kissed Lorna then Claire, they sighed and cuddled up to me where I lay on the carpet. Sated and suddenly very tired I closed my eyes for a moment.

Opening my eyes I felt confused, I was lying on the carpet in the living room, on either side of me soft, warm bodies were pressing against me, arms lay across my chest. My brain felt full of cotton wool and my mouth was as dry as the Sahara as I lay staring at the ceiling groping for memory. Then it came.

"Jesus Christ what have I done!" I cried sitting bolt upright.

Claire and Lorna jerked awake at my outburst, for a moment they looked confused then they remembered the events of the previous night. They smiled at me as I stared aghast at their naked bodies, despite the horror I felt at my actions I suddenly felt my cock twitch to life.

"Daddies randy again." Lorna grinned licking her lips in anticipation.

Scrabbling to my feet I backed away from them, with an 'oof' of expelled air I fell onto the couch as it caught me behind the knees, wide eyed I stared at my daughters.

"Christ," I groaned, "I'm sorry girls. I don't know what came over me. Will you ever forgive me?"

They both frowned then looked at each other, a moment later it dawned on them that I was feeling guilty for having fucked them. With sudden concern on their faces my daughters scrambled to their feet and came to sit on either side of me, the touch of their warm skin on mine doing nothing to ease my mind or my composure and my cock twitched even more.

"Daddy," Claire said in a low voice, "what's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" I gasped, "You need to ask me that after what I did to you last night? Christ you are my daughters, how could I let myself do that to you?"

"But we wanted you to do it." Lorna said.

"You wanted...?" I gaped.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, in a dream I stared from one to the other of them, my mind whirled with the impossibility of the situation. True, I had harboured secret desires for my daughters but had always kept a tight check on those desires. Now my daughters seemed to be telling me that they had felt the same desires for me, had it not been for the drug we had smoked I would have remained ignorant of their desires.

"Daddy," Claire said quietly, "we wanted you to have sex with us."

"But..." I faltered.

"We both knew" Claire continued, "what could happen once you smoked the grass. It loosens all your inhibitions, allows you to do things you have only ever thought about. What happened last night means you must have at least thought about having sex with us, and for Lorna and me it was a dream finally come true."

"But..." I tried again.

"And we still excite you daddy," Lorna smiled looking down at my swelling cock, "even now."

She reached out and enclosed my cock with her hand, I felt stunned yet my cock responded to her caress by shooting to full erection. Claire laughed and put a hand around my cock; a thrill ran through me despite my horror at what I had done.

""You do still want us don't you daddy?" Lorna asked pleadingly.

"God help me, yes," I groaned in shame, "yes I do. I want both of you. But it's wrong for me to feel this way."

"Why? Claire asked, "Why is it so wrong?"

I was lost for a reply, spouting the law was meaningless because so many of our laws were meaningless, quoting the church was equally meaningless for we were atheists. Why was my lust for my daughters so wrong? I loved them no less for having had sex with them so why did I feel such horror at what I had done?

"I can't give you an answer Claire." I finally replied, "According to the law and the church and society what I did, what I feel was and is wrong. I'm so confused, I feel shocked and horrified by what happened yet happy that it happened."

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers
12