Dad Was A Kansas Farmer Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter and Father Story.
4.3k words
4.39
264.1k
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers

Thomas

I have spent my life in the middle of Kansas farming 3000 acres. It's been a good life with my wife of 38 years, but more than a year ago my sexual life took a nosedive.

When you're not getting something you desire, you spend a great deal of time thinking of said desire and wondering what went wrong. I spend my days pondering why my wife, who is 56, seems to have lost all interest in sex.

The last couple of years I have spent a good deal of money and time on xxx-rated movies, watching them and pumping my cock in the barn. It is my way of staying sane!

Ann

I caught him! I caught him watching those damn movies and jerking off. All he did was accused me of not attending to his needs.

Well, I have needs too! I'm not the young person I used to be and I need a lot more rest than I used to. My hips hurt all the time and the doctor says my heart is not beating properly.

I never loved farm life like Thomas, but he was a good provider. It took 10 years to have a child but when Ella came along it was like a new lease on life.

Thomas

Sure, it embarrassed the hell out of me when Amy caught me right in the middle of shooting my load on the floor. I reacted angrily and I told her exactly how I felt about her neglect. I apologized later and asked her to please try a little harder but things didn't change.

Ella

I hated farm life and couldn't wait to leave. When I got my drivers' license, I would often driver 200 miles to the Air Force Base to attend parties, for, a little entertainment in a girl's boring farm life. But I would be lying to myself and to you if I did not admit I was hoping to land a husband.

I am pretty enough, I suppose, but it took a long time to find a man that took enough interest in me to want to marry me. But finally the long drives paid off.

Mom was heartbroken but dad seemed to understand. I spent the next 15 years following my husband around the globe. But my marriage went sour and now I find myself back on the farm with my two children, Billy who is eight years old, and Tommy, who is six. Both my parents are elated to have their grandchildren living with them.

Amy

Now, thank heavens, I have my grandchildren living with us, but they wear me out. Maybe, they will wear Thomas out and get his mind thinking about something other than sex.

Thomas

It is great having Ella back home. And, the kids! Wow! They're a handful! Ella and I always got along real well and she seemed to adore me. Probably, because I took up for her when her mother got on her for something.

Ella

I love to dance. When I was young, dad bought me records, tapes and CDs all the time. I would play them and dance around the house making mom and dad laugh.

The boys and I were in their room cleaning last night and we had some music on and were dancing around the room. Mom and dad were in the kitchen.

I happened to glance in the kitchen and I saw dad looking at me. He had the strangest look on his face and his eyes were studying me intensely, appraising me like I've seen other men do. It may me feel very self-conscious, knowing my pajamas were a bit small for my body. Still, I wiggled my ass seductively with the music as I always did, and smiled knowingly. No, I didn't feel like I was attempting my dad, just performing for him like I did when I was young.

Thomas

I couldn't help myself! Ella was a 37-year-old woman, young and vibrant. I had always liked to see her dance and the way she accented her slightly broad backside. It always made me feel proud, made me think of her as sexy, and knew she would be a prize to any man.

As she danced last night, I saw her give me a strange look as if reading my mind and I know my face flushed. But I did not shift by eyes off of her. I brazenly continued to appraise her. She seemed to define the gyration of her ass a little more and smiled at me.

Ella

While the kids were in school, I helped mom around the house. I felt like I had to do something to earn my room and board. I wasn't a child anymore. When mom didn't need my help, I helped dad in the barn.

Dad and I had always had close feelings for each other and we could talk about anything.

"Why do you and mom seem so distant?" I asked him, while I held a blade in place for him to bolt down. "I've asked her and she just tells me I'm being silly. But I can feel it dad!"

"I don't know, honey!" He replied. "I guess people change as they get older. I don't think we love each other any less. We just don't have that much to talk about anymore, I suppose."

"Well, I suppose, I can relate to that." I continued. "William and I stopped talking after about eight years. But, our problem stemmed from him ignoring me sexually. So, I guess I have to ask. Are you and mom still sexually active?"

He never did answer my question! But, when he began to tease be about the psychological classes I had taken at the community college, trying to analyze them, it pretty much told me the answer was no.

I was not totally ignorant of the fact that mom now made up the two double beds in their room, instead of just the one. She had told me it was because of her ailments and dad's constant tossing and turning. Unconsciously, I think, I was allying myself with dad.

"Dad, when I was dancing the other night in the boy's room?" I queried. "you seem to be studying me pretty intensely. Appraising me even! Like a woman you would pass on the street?"

"You know I've always liked watching you dance!" He defended. "I was just thinking how attractive you were and how happy, under the circumstances, I and your mother are to have you back home."

Because he again did not answer my question directly, I could not help but ponder what circumstances he was referring to, his or mine.

Thomas

Ella had seen right through me. It was too hard to answer truthfully and directly to her inquiries.

She was not as elusive in her answers to my questions.

"Why in the world would any man not want to make you sexually happy?" I asked.

"He was away a lot, of course!" She answered. "I dealt with that! But, he started spending a lot of time at the officers' club......... without me. I began to wonder if he had a girlfriend. He did! I caught him!

Not that two wrongs make a right, but I had become acquainted with another officer. I hope you will not be too ashamed of me, I'm ashamed of myself enough, but I couldn't help myself dad. I needed sex!"

"Honey, nothing you could do could make me be ashamed of you. I know you're a good person." I assured her. "Sex can be a strong force. But, tell me, when you say William was away for long periods and you dealt with that? How so?"

"Dad!" She exclaimed. "I can't tell or explain something like that to you! That would be totally too embarrassing!"

"Enough said, honey." I said. "I guess I just wanted to assure myself that I am only doing what is necessary to keep my sanity too."

Ella

I lay in bed that night thinking what a day of confession it had been. My dad had surprised me with his last statement. I thought he should be a little bit too old for that sort of thing, if I was right in my assumption that he meant masturbating. But, I remember him never shying away of showing mom his affection, by fondling her, in front of me. She had always shooed him, telling him that I was present.

I felt so bad for dad, and for me too for that matter! I had cut my nose off in spite of my face, coming back to live in the middle of Kansas where the chance of finding another man was as impossible now as it was 18 years ago. But, a woman with two children didn't have much of a choice. Thank heaven! I still had a dildo, my fingers and a bedroom I didn't have to share with the boys. I wondered where dad took care of his needs. It had to be the barn.

Why I was curious, I don't know! I told mom I was going to take a walk and now I found myself sneaking around the barn.

Peeking through a window, I saw dad working on a motor. I didn't have a timeframe. I felt foolish.

After maybe a half an hour, I saw dad walk to the door, taking a long hard look at the house. Walking over to a corner of the garage, I saw him uncover a rather large TV, turn it on, insert a DVD and sit down on a high, stool type chair with armrests.

Inwardly I smiled, as I saw the screen light up and within minutes there was a couple undressing each other. Intent on watching the action on the screen, it was some minutes before I became aware of my dad, his motion, without doubt, indicating he was stroking his cock. Unashamedly, I pondered what my father's cock must look like.

I was getting quite heated and in the process of pushing my hand down my pants my other hand slipped on the seal of the window and I bumped hard against the side of the barn.

I peeked carefully through the window and did not see my father. Instinctively, I took off through the corn, running far enough in to conceal my presence. I then proceeded to make a wide circle back to the house. Getting lost, I ended up exiting the corn on the road a little south of the house. Shook up, frightened but safe!

Thomas

I had just gotten a good hard-on. The noise scared me to death, thinking Amy had caught me again, are worse yet, Ella.

Exiting the barn door, I saw nothing amiss, but I circled the barn trying to find out where, who or what had made the noise. I passed the window and came up short. Backing up, I saw footprints under the window. It could not have been my wife, as she would not have been secretive. The boys were in school so that left only one person, and that was Ella.

The thought that Ella had spied on me was surprising. That is, until I rethought our earlier conversation. She was a smart gal I had to admit, and she had been lucky, time-wise. I still pondered why she would want to spy on her dad jerking off.

That evening at supper I had to struggle to act normal. I noticed that Ella too was acting a little different.

"I was hoping you would come down to the barn today and give me a bit of help, but I suppose mom kept you busy?" I asked.

"She kept me going!" Ella replied.

"This afternoon you are gone so long I thought you had stopped at the barn to help your father?" Amy chirped.

"No! I walked down the road about 2 miles." Ella replied, quite obviously nervous. "The corn is so pretty and tall. It was a good walk!"

Ella

Damn mom! Now, dad would have to be an idiot not to know that it was I behind the barn! How could she!

In the end, I had to admit there was nothing to be mad at mom about. It was all on me!

I noticed dad eyeing me as the three of us watched TV that night, or, was it I, eyeing dad. At one point, our eyes met and I saw him nod towards the kitchen. When he stood, I made a comment about getting more Coke and followed him into the kitchen.

"You don't have anything to be ashamed or upset about." He said to me in a low volume and loving tone, taking for granted I knew exactly what he was talking about. It occurred to me to deny his meaning, but I dismissed it instantly.

"I apologize, dad." I said. "It was very bad and insensitive of me!"

"What is your dad scolding you for?" Mom chirped, causing both dad and me to jump slightly.

"Oh! I just shouted at the kids or something foolish." I offered, seeing dad smile at me.

Mom grabbed some coffee and returned to the living room. He turned to watch her go and when she was totally out of earshot his next comment caught me totally off guard.

"If you desire, I could make the viewing a little bit better." He whispered, leaning over close to my ear. "And maybe, if you're feeling charitable, you could return the favor."

Dad left me standing there with my mouth open, my eyebrows lifted, and speechless.

I returned to the living room and sat staring at the TV. I did not know whether to be offended, and I certainly didn't know what I was going to do about his suggestions.

Damn him! It was his turn for my wrath! But again, I got over it quickly and blamed myself.

Thomas

As I lay in bed that night, I was amazed that I could be so brazen as to say something like that to my daughter. I had greatly shocked her, but she had it coming, I figured. Had she not spied on me?

She took after me in a lot of ways and now I've discovered that our sexual genes are akin also. After our revealing discussion, if I had known how to do it, I probably would have spied on her masturbating too.

But now, with my remarks in the kitchen, I had opened the door to possibilities that were unthinkable a week ago. It was a door that she was going to have to walk through. I wasn't going to open it any wider and I wasn't going to be dismayed you she slammed it shut on me.

Ella

Dad has asked for my help down at the barn today. I sat at the kitchen table for more than an hour pushing the fork through my food, pondering whether I should go, or not. By not going, I could answer his question he had posed last night.

I pondered still as I helped mom around the house until a little after noon. She informed me she was going to take a nap. I stood at the back door looking at the barn for long minutes, and then, I pushed the door open, shutting it quietly, and looked over my shoulder many times as I made the hundred yard walk to the barn. For reasons unknown, I knocked loudly on the big barn door, before entering.

"Hey dad!" I said in greeting. "I'm sorry it took so long but mom needed my help. She's taking a nap now. She seems to sleep two or three hours every afternoon!"

"Well, your mom needs her beauty sleep!" Dad said sarcastically.

"That's not fair dad!" I challenged. "I don't think mom is well you should ease up on that kind of talk."

"You're right, honey. I'll try to remember that." He apologized.

"What do you need my help with today?" I inquired looking around the barn, shying away from the real reason for my present.

"I'm pretty much finished up for today." He answered.

There was a much too long silence as I stood across the workbench from him as he studied a farming periodical. I was tempted to bid him goodbye and return to the house. I knew sure as hell he was waiting for me to make the first move as he had implied such in the kitchen. Damn him!

"I see you keep your TV covered up?" I inquired.

"Yeah!, Stupid now since your mom knows what I do out here." He replied.

"She caught you! You have got to be kidding me!" I said, shock in my tone. "And you're expecting me....... us.......... to play "show me yours, I'll show you mine"!"

"I knew she was coming. She just showed up a little early, is all! " He defended.

That little piece of information did not make me feel any better. Still, I decided to continue on. I have a lot of sympathy for dad and love him very much.

"We need to have an understanding dad." I told him timidly. "I'm not going to ever let you screw me. It wouldn't be fair to mom. Can you live with that?"

"Sure, I think so." He replied, but not with the positive tone I would like to have heard.

Dad walked over, looking out of the window, to the TV and pushed a few buttons. I followed and stood by his stool styled chair. He returned to sit down in the chair, placing his feet on the cross rung. I moved in close against the back of the chair, wrapped in my arms around his neck and placed my face next to his, as I often did when I wanted money or such and wanted to appear sweet and innocent. I kissed his cheek.

Good old dad must have continued his watching. The screen showed the same couple but the guy was now fucking the gal doggy style.

"Look at them go, dad!" I whispered near his ear. "Did you ever fuck mom like that?"

Now, you might say that was kind of a crude thing for a daughter to say to her father, disrespectful, even, of her mother, but remember there was going to be more than "show and tell" going on here. Not to mention, we needed to do it as quickly as possible!

"Lots of times!" He replied with enthusiasm. "Your mom's got good pussy. That's why it irritates me the way she is."

"I don't think she can help it, dad." I said, in a comforting tone. "That's why I decided to help. Watching this is making me wet! Is it making you hard?"

I unwrapped my arms from dad's neck and walked over by the TV, looking out of the window for assurance. I kicked my sandals off. I unbuckled my belt, unsnapped and unzipped by jeans, pushing them off by hips. I intentionally turned around and bent over in front of dad to extricate myself from the tight-fitting legs of the jeans.

I lifted my eyebrows in surprise and smiled, seeing that dad had quickly released his cock and was pulling on it as he looked at me intensely. The TV on the table had enough room beside it for me to sit. In height, it touched slightly below the back of my knees. I was able, with my knees high, and wide, to give my father an excellent view of my panty-covered crotch.

"Look right here." I said, pointing to the wet stain cause by my moist pussy juices. "See how wet it is?"

Dad muttered something indistinguishable. His cock was at full erection. He had stopped pulling on it and was now stroking it.

My middle and forefinger of my left hand stroked the wet area making my eyes flutter and a soft moan to escape.

"Did I ever tell you how lovely you are, Ella?" Dad asked, a lustful tone in his voice.

"Many times dad!" I replied. "But I don't think you've ever commented on my legs, my big breast or my ass. I think you liked my ass in those pajamas the other night!"

"Your legs are long and absolutely gorgeous." He replied lustfully. "Maybe you will show me your breasts soon. Let me suck on your nipples! Maybe, nibble on that gorgeous ass of yours!"

"If I may be so bold," I said alluringly. "That's a nice big cock you got there!"

I was beginning to scrub at the moist area on my crotch. My breathing was becoming labored and through my mouth. Dad's eyes were glued to my crotch as he stroked his cock with determination.

"You want to see something really pretty?" I queried seductively. "Take a look at this, daddy dear!"

With my right hand, I pulled the cloth over to reveal my very pink, thick-lipped pussy. It was listing with lubricant. I heard a muttered acclamation from my father, causing me to smile, knowingly. I stole a quick glance out of the window towards the house.

"Damn girl! You've got me excited!" Dad exclaimed.

This little game playing was getting me extremely excited too. I had hoped that I could get my father to ejaculate before my orgasm hit, but I was getting close and beginning not to care who came first. But, us gals have our resources and know how to use them!

"I bet you'd like to stick that big hard cock of yours into his pink little hole of mine?" I asked, not having to fake the lust in my tone that I was indeed feeling.

"Oh! Fuck yes!"

"I can't wait to see you shoot your cum!" I encouraged. "Let me see it, daddy!"

"Yes! Yes! Yessssssssssssss!!" He bellowed.

Now, there was nearly 6 to 7 feet between us. I was not ready for what I saw! Dad's first explosive stream of cum shot out and hit the floor nearly halfway between us. The second stream, seemingly as abundant as the first, hit about a foot short of the first. I was already awe-struck by the amount of cum that had already left his cock, but then, there was a third and fourth stream that hit the floor about 2 foot in front of the chair, what was left still erupting over his hand. It caused me to laugh out loud.

"Damn! Dad! I've never seen a man shoot off like that!" I cried gleefully. "Are your balls that big!"

Dad was chuckling and still staring at my pussy and I figured I'd better get busy.

I began to rotate my fingers vigorously in a circle over my clit, letting my middle finger create pressure on my clit. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander. It wandered mostly on the vision of my father's cock with the big domed head that blossomed every time he pulled the skin on his shaft tight. I was trying too hard and it was taking longer than I wanted. Finally!

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers
12