Daddies New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull your panties up little Miss Cynthia Cockpig."

Watching his Son rearranging his lingerie Doug quickly came to the conclusion that actually fucking Jerry was ten times better than watching him dress up via the security system. Now it was time to put his plan into action, with luck in ten minutes time he'd know just how much further Jerry would let him push the boundaries. Standing Doug offered his son a hand.

"Time for a shower Cynthia Baby."

Jerry took his Father's hand his was dwarfed by his Dad's meaty paw. Doug pulled Jerry to his feet and guided him upstairs. Walking into the bathroom Doug opened the glass recess door.

"Inside Cynthia Baby."

Jerry stopped and started to undress.

"I SAID INSIDE COCKPIG."

Jerry jumped at his Father's raised voice.

"But my clothes Daddy?"

"You should've thought about that earlier Cynthia Cockpig."

Doug knew full well that Jerry couldn't of known but that was part of the fun of being a dominant their always right even when their wrong. Jerry bowed his head and stepped into the shower recess, not sure what was about to happen he turned to face his Father.

"On your knees Cynthia Cockpig, on your knees before Daddy, he's got something special for his little Cockpig."

Slowly sinking to his knees Jerry wasn't sure what was happening but did as he was ordered. Doug positioned himself in the door way about two feet from Jerry. Taking hold of his now soft cock he points it at Jerry's face, grunting Doug did the one thing his dead wife never let him he directed a stream of hot yellow piss at his kneeling son.

"Look up Cynthia Cockpig. Look up at your Daddy ya little whore."

Looking up his Father directs his wee straight at Jerry's face, neck and chest. His urine soaks into Jerry's clothing and Doug is pleased with the sudden new wet look.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk, ughhhhh, ummm, ughhhhh Daddy."

The surprise and excitement is evident in Jerry's voice. He'd dreamt and fantasized about golden showers he'd even tried peeing on himself. This turned him on it was somehow erotic or exotic besides you'd be surprised just how hot it really is. Doug decides to push Cynthia a little further just to see how far Jerry would let it go.

"Open wide Cynthia Baby. Open your slutty mouth for Daddy Cynthia Cockpig."

Jerry had fallen into a comfortable submissive position when he'd began dressing up that afternoon so by now he was conditioned to do whatever Doug told him to. Jerry's mouth opened before Doug had finished speaking but his aim was spot on. The long stream of piss arced across the gap quickly filling Jerry's waiting mouth, he didn't know what to do he'd only seen this in pictures on the Internet. Seeing Jerry was in a dilemma Doug pushed it again, closing his hand he reached out and slapped Jerry's face.

"Swallow it Cockpig, drink down your Daddy's nectar Cynthia Cockpig."

"Gulppppppp, gulppppp gulppppp gulppppp. Yes Daddy gulppppp gulppppp."

Doug expected Jerry to baulk or cough and choke but fuck me dead it was him that got the surprise of his life, Jerry's was drinking his piss. His fucking Son was drinking his piss, Doug changed his aim and sprayed Jerry's chest and neck before ensuring the last few drops ended up in Cynthia's open mouth. Jerry had happily drunk every drop and was smiling sweetly when Doug stood back from the glass door.

"Gee Cynthia Baby, you must've been thirsty, Hehehehe."

"Thirsty Daddy? Why do you say that?"

"Well the way you just gulped down Daddy's pee, I just thought that you must've been thirsty."

"No not really Daddy. You told me not to spill a single drop, so I'm trying to be a good girl for Daddy."

"Hehehehe you silly girl, I was talking about the cum in your ass hole."

"I know Daddy but Cynthia Cockpig just wanted to be sure besides I've told you I'll do whatever you tell me whatever Daddy wants."

"That's a good girl Cynthia Baby, now you'd better have a proper shower. Daddy will see his slutty Cockpig Whore Cynthia Baby later."

That night instead of doing his usual thing and slinking off to his bedroom after his shower Jerry powdered his hairless body then slipped into another Internet purchase, a sexy red and black see thru Baby Doll nightie. Jerry checked his make-up in the mirror and went to find his Father. Doug was relaxing on his King size bed Jerry crawled onto the bed and curled up against his Father's hairy barrel chest. Looking up through his reddish blonde fringe he put on the voice he'd been practicing for weeks.

"Honey, can Cynthia be your bitch all holidays? Please Daddy I'll do whatever you say I promise I'll do what you want all holidays Daddy."

The last word rolled off his teenage tongue naturally and Jerry wasn't worried what his Father would say because he had every intention of dressing as a girl all holidays anyway.

"Daddy would like having his very own Cynthia Cockpig 24/7. Do you think you could keep up the required appearance for a whole two weeks Cynthia?"

It made Jerry feel much, much closer to his Father now that they seemed to share the same type of fantasies.

"Oh yes Daddy, I'm sure I'll be able to do it. Can I please, pretty please?"

Whenever Jerry had been cross dressed his Father hadn't even refereed to him as anything other than Cynthia that was until now.

"What's this then? My sissy little fagot of a son wants to be his Daddy's little Cockpig Whore does he? Do you think you can live up to that special name Sissy fagot boy?"

Hearing his Father talk like this amazed Jerry, the size of the tent growing in his tight black nylon panties left no doubt he was excited too. Jerry swallowed hard and looked up at his Father. Doug's wide smile gave Jerry some encouragement, batting his long eye lashes Jerry replied.

"Oh yes please Daddy I want to be your Cockpig Whore for more than a night. I love you Daddy, and I can't imagine anything better than being your real life special girl. Here for your pleasure to use wherever, whenever and however you desire."

"Well if it was permanent you'd have to go on hormones because those fake tits are a poor substitute for a real pair."

"Oh could I? That would be incredible Daddy. I'd give anything to have my own pair of real tits. I'd do anything for my Daddy, anything he desires."

"It's the very least I expect from any personal Cockpig I'm looking to own 24/7 but if the whore can't follow orders or look after me I'll throw her Tranny ass out in the street."

Jerry didn't miss the underlying hint in his Father's last statement and gulping in a few rapid breaths he replied before he could stop himself.

"I'll make a deal with you Daddy, I'll gladly become your live in Transsexual Cynthia Cockpig and if I could go on hormones as soon as possible all the better. Legally that's once you've lived as a woman for a whole year I can't wait that long to have tits big enough for a boob job. I'll do that if you let me become Cynthia Cockpig for real all I ask in return is that you find someway of getting me the pills earlier Daddy."

"So my sissy fag boy Jerry really wants to be a girl does he?"

Jerry blushes brightly.

"Yes Daddy, I'd love to be a real girl and big tits would make me feel ever so feminine. Hopefully they'll make my Daddy want his Cynthia Cockpig even more. Beside all the clothes I've been buying are sized to fit me with a DD sized bust, it'd be fantastic to fill them out with real boobs instead of these fakies."

Jerry cupped his fake tits and jiggled them up and down a few times.

"It'd cost me a pretty packet I bet."

"I'd make it worth your while Daddy, just imagine what you could make your kinky little Cynthia Cockpig do. She'll do whatever you desire."

Doug slides his hand down over Jerry's nylon covered clitty. Grasping his Son's hard clit through the thin material Doug slowly rolls his wrist this brings gasps of pleasure from Jerry's throat.

"What about this Cynthia Cockpig?"

"Mmmmmmm aghhhh. Well it would be up to my Daddy to decide. Wouldn't it but I'd rather keep it if possible Daddy."

"Agh then you can't be Cynthia then."

"Oh Daddy if that's what it takes I'll do it for you."

Doug's hand tightened around his boys' dick. "Why be so hasty Sissy Boy, watching you has brought out a different side to your Daddy, I've found out I like my girls to have a special clitty. Just because you can't be Cynthia doesn't mean you can't still be Daddy's special girl. You just need a proper name Sissy Fag Boy, just doesn't do it for me. If you'd been born a girl your Mother and I were going to call you Jennifer so I think the perfect name for my new daughter is Jenny Cockpig."

"So it's a deal Daddy? I can become your girl 24/7?"

"Yes Baby Girl, that's what I said. From this day forward your Daddy's special girl you'll never dress a male again and you'll take over every role that a woman would do. Every order I give is too be carried out without question. If you can please your Daddy your outside life can carry on although you'll have to be dressed up as a girl then as well. I don't want a Sissy Fag Boy for a son so Jerry is no more. Of course Daddy will supply his daughter with a suitable allowance sufficient to purchase all manner of lingerie or clothing. You might as well make full use of what ever you find amongst your Mother's stuff to I know there's some great Latex, Lycra and Leather gear that fits."

It didn't really register what his Father said Jerry was way too excited about.

"What about my tits Daddy? When can I get my tits Daddy?"

"Leave it up to me, my little Cockpig daughter I'll get them fast tracked because I can't wait to tit fuck my sexy little Cockslut."