Daddy?

Story Info
Daughter masturbates as father watches.
768 words
4.16
82.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimthicc
slimthicc
16 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 or older!!

*****

I woke up in the middle of the night freezing. My nipples were poking straight out from a mixture of the cold and having just woken up from a naughty dream. My body was stiff from being in one position for too long, so I stretched out, pointing my toes and throwing my arms above my head. My back arched and I leaned my head back, allowing my long hair to tickle my naked back.

I had always opted for sleeping in the nude, as it gave me easier access to my body when I became aroused, and it was just more comfortable.

My blankets were thrown off the side of my bed and my ceiling fan wad on.

"Well that explains it," I muttered before standing up on my bed to turn my fan off. It spun a while before slowly stopping. I sat back down on my bed and reached for my covers. Once I was settled, I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep, but to no avail. I laid there for about 30 minutes, tossing and turning and trying to get comfortable.

I finally decided to see if I could tire myself out so I could get enough sleep for tomorrow. My fingers fumbled around in the dark for my nightstand drawer handle. Once open, I groped around for the all too familiar vibrator I had named Daddy. Daddy was a thick 7 inch purple dick that vibrated so deliciously when plugged in. For the sake of having my little sister's room right next to mine, I opted not to plug Daddy in as he was fairly loud, and made me make some pretty loud noises.

I let my right hand wander down my naked body slowly before circling my middle finger around my clitoris. It didn't take much for me to become wet. My skilled hands knew just what to do to get me going quickly. As I liked sex to be rough, I pushed roughly against my clit, flicking it and then soothingly rubbing it to send electric shocks through my body. Once I was wet enough, I gripped Daddy and rubbed his head to remind myself of my past experiences with him. I let the memories of dozens of past orgasms flood my body, as that always made me cum quicker.

I pushed him against my entranced and moaned softly as his length slid into me. A small creak by my doorway alerted me to someone else's presence. I felt my body spasm at the thought of being watched. I had always been into exhibitionism, so I was not shy at all to being watched.

I flicked my eyes over to the door without stopping my movements. I saw the silhouette of my father with his hand wrapped around his shaft. I quickly made myself look away so as not to alert him to my knowledge of his presence. I felt my body come alive at the naughtiness of it all. I had always had so many fantasies about my handsome father fucking me, but I never knew that the image of me fucking my tiny pussy with a big dildo would turn him on as well.

Just to torture him, I made myself moan a little louder. I threw my head back and arched my back to push my tits further into his view. I spread my legs further apart and tried to angle myself to where the moonlight from my open window would make the cum between my thighs glisten. I groaned as Daddy hit my g-spot repeatedly. My hand slipped between my pussy lips to play with my clit again. I felt my orgasm quickly approaching, and for my father's sake, I amped it up. I moaned and groaned and called out "Daddy" over and over. My legs spasmed uncontrollably as I came, my pussy tightening and squeezing onto Daddy as tight as I could. My breath came out in short gasps as I came down from my high. I saw my dad take a step back into the shadows and I heard his footsteps retreating toward the living room.

My heart was racing as I pulled Daddy out of my dripping pussy and shakily stood up. My legs wobbled underneath me as I crept towards my doorway, listening for my father. The telltale sound of rough breathing and soft grunting led me to the couch where my father lay, his hands wrapped around his thick cock. I took a deep breath and stepped forward.

"Daddy?"

slimthicc
slimthicc
16 Followers