Daddy, A and I

Story Info
We meet Daddy at work for some afternoon fun.
1.2k words
3.91
20.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I get to my adventure with Daddy, let me give you some background.

Daddy and I always have great adventures together. He pushes my limits and is always encouraging me to be open minded in all things. Being from a Christian background, my upbringing has been somewhat jaded. Not necessarily a bad thing, but taboo isn't something that was really discussed in my household growing up. Of course, as a teen and adult being the curious girl that I am, I wanted to know things, but didn't want to be a "naughty girl" and I wasn't open to things in kink. I was TOTALLY vanilla. It wasn't until I divorced that I found kink and truly began to see and understand who I was. I've always been submissive, and now that I understand what dominance is about, I realize that the majority of the men in my life have always been the dominant one.

In our adventures together, Daddy is showing me how open families can be. How taboo isn't necessarily a bad thing...that is can be a very rewarding and something that is acceptable in our lifestyle. I have to admit it has taken me awhile to get used to the idea, but I am widening my mind and I've always been open minded to new things, lifestyles, and never judgmental. I can see and wrap my head around things and try things. The key to part of my learning is that I am trying. I will at least try something that may feel uncomfortable, but I am not closed minded to trying. Daddy loves my open mindedness and that I am willing to travel down the rabbit hold, if you will, with him to things that I would have not ever experienced as a vanilla gal.

So now my adventures with Daddy are filtering into my family life in the confines of our household. My children are learning to be open in all aspects. It is taking a lot of patience and being open minded but it is so freeing. My son and daughter are fully aware of our D/s relationship, and they are following in my footsteps. My daughter is dominant and my son is submissive. Daddy has taken them under his protective wings and showing everything we can imagine. My daughter has taken the role of Daddy's helper in certain areas of my training. But she is always learning her role as a submissive under Daddy and how to serve as well. She is learning both sides of the "/" to be the best Domme she can be when the time comes.

One evening we (my daughter, son and I) stopped by Daddy's work to see him before we ran some errands for my daughter's school project. Daddy comes out with the biggest smile on his face, since he has been missing us and is always glad to see us. Daddy opens the drivers side door and I get out of my van, we hug and kiss as usual. Daddy has yummy kisses and just makes me feel all gushy! We move to the back of my van that I've backed into the parking space against the wall. We kiss and have some small talk. I'm in my normal attire in public...shirt, no bra, jeans and no panties...and of course seeing Daddy just makes me wet, so I am sure that Daddy's pussy was quite wet and would be getting much wetter. Daddy immediately takes a hold of his pussy and ass with his delicious hand in my jeans. He teases his pussy and oh my, the flood gates open and I know I am soaking wet. I have gone into my Daddy bubble and in pure heaven. I know Daddy is protecting me and watching for anyone that may walk by. Pure bliss! It could have been a minute of an hour, I lose all track of time when I'm my Daddy bubble. Daddy tells me to go get my daughter. So I walk in bliss back to the side of the van and tell her to come say Hello.

She gets out from the passenger side front and comes to the back where I am returned and Daddy is waiting. Daddy says hello to hear and asks for a hug. She complies and hugs him and they chat. I am back in my bubble, so whatever they have started talking about is not audible to me. I can see one of Daddy's hands but the other hand is hidden...I am pretty sure that it has found its way into her pans. She wears the same attire I do in public...shirt, no bra, jeans and no panties. I can see the look on her face, it is pure bliss...I can only imagine she is in her Daddy bubble!! Daddy is playing with our babygirl...making her melty and like a waterfall. Daddy was massaging her tight ass and teasingly running his finger over her tight asshole. She opened her jeans in front of him, and her began to rub and pull her nipples as well. She looked at Daddy, as he took her face in his hand, he kissed her softly on her lips and slipped his hand into her jeans claiming her cunt. She was tight and wet. He rubbed her clit making her softly moan and melt into him, just like all Daddy's do. After Daddy got his finger up into her tight pussy, he pulled it from her body that was making a sucking sound from being so wet. he pulled his hand out of her jeans and sucked his finger clean before returning it back to his pussy again for me. Daddy then took his cock out of his pants and told her to stroke his cock for him. Daddy is 9 inches and thick...and oh so yummy.

The only thing I hear come from Daddy's mouth was get on your knees, which I did without hesitation. Daddy was playing with our babygirl and she started to breathe heavy. She laid her head on Daddy's chest and is staring at Daddy's thick hard cock that she has been stroking for him and now is being sucked by me. I am taking Daddy fully into my mouth and throat that way he enjoys it. Not to fast but not to slow. He begins to face fuck me while she is blissfully watching. I just bask in Daddy's bubble and enjoy every moment of taking him in my mouth. I know I am so completely turned on, wet and a waterfall and she is too.

I continue to suck Daddy's cock while he continues to tease her clit and ass, as he holds her closer to him. Daddy feels her completely melt and give into him, as I am graciously fulfilling my duty by sucking his thick cock. As he pushes a finger deep into her virgin pussy he explodes like a volcano in my mouth and coating my throat with his hot delicious cum. Daddy and our babygirl watch as I swallow his huge load. He kisses our babygirl and tells her that he came for her. I made sure Daddy was clean, cum free and I got up from my knees. We all hugged, loved on each other, and got our last kisses in before we got in our cars and said good bye.