Daddy Across the Hall

Story Info
Kara's fiance uses her and then so does Benjamin.
2.3k words
4.11
148.8k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara was in such a rush to get dressed after her shower that she didn't notice the man in the apartment across the alley staring into her window as she trotted from the bathroom to her bedroom soaking wet with beads of water clinging to her stiff dark brown nipples. The man was stroking himself thinking about burying his face between her bouncy fat ass cheeks. When Kara bent over to dry off the front of her legs and her feet, the man started to heave and moan and cum all over the front of the black dress pants he had worn to work. When she bent over, he could clearly see her hairless puffy pussy lips part to show the slick pinkness between them. He thought about tasting that pussy and feeling the warmth of her toffee tan skin as he continued to pump his sensitive cock.

Kara decided to wear a short, black silky dress that was sleeveless and had a deep V in the front and back. It completely covered her breasts but because she couldn't wear a bra with it every move of her full DD breasts was very visible. She was twenty minutes late for dinner with her fiancé, Garrett, and he had been texting her becoming more and more irritated. She grabbed her shoes, purse and cellphone and ran from her apartment and down the hall to the elevator. The doors were already open and when she tried to run in she ran straight into Benjamin, the married man from across the hall that she had just fucked about an hour ago.

Benjamin immediately wrapped his arms around Kara, "Whoa, slow down, honey. What's the rush? Let me help you." He turned around with an arm around Kara and brought the other one up to grope a breast and escorted her into the empty elevator.

"I can't mess around. I'm late for dinner with Garrett - the fiancé," she dropped her things on the floor and started trying to put on her shoes.

"Let me help," Benjamin took one of Kara's hands in one of his so that she could bend over without falling and adjust the straps that her foot needed to go through. While she was bent over Benjamin rubbed her ass and moved his hand lower between her legs to glide his fingers over the small crotch of her thong.

"No, no. No, please. I can't right now," pleading with him not to take liberties with her right now Kara couldn't help the wetness that began to grow. "Noooo, mmmmm, nooooo. Ohhhhh," she couldn't hold back the moan that was growing as Benjamin's finger found its way between her lips and deeper and deeper into her pink depths.

"Sshh, you better get that other shoe on. We're almost to the lobby." Just then the elevator doors chimed and opened to the lobby. There were a few staff members at the desk but other than that it was empty. Benjamin couldn't stop his finger from driving deeper with each pass.

"Okay, my shoes ... are on," her heavy breathing encouraged Benjamin to go harder as they stood in the open elevator with Kara bent over with one hand flat against the floor to hold herself up as she started to cum on his fat finger. "Ugh," Kara grunted and shuddered. Her face was toward the floor so no one saw her eyes roll. She stood up and smoothed her dress and Benjamin removed his hands from her.

"Enjoy your dinner. I'll enjoy mine," he smelled the finger that had just been buried inside Kara and gave it a long lick.

Kara stared at Benjamin a moment too long and wished she could continue this moment with him. Her phone buzzed against the floor and she knelt down to pick it up along with her purse remembering what had happened the last time she bent at the waist in front of Benjamin and ran from the elevator out to catch a cab for dinner.

Garrett was pissed when Kara finally walked into the restaurant but he eased up a little when he saw those tits bounce as she ran inside. "It's a good thing you chose that dress," he pulled her into him and kissed her hard for several minutes too long so that he could continue to feel those tits on his chest.

Kara wanted to end the kiss but she didn't want to Garrett to be upset with her. She could feel people staring but she knew Garrett liked it that way. When he finally ended the kiss, he rubbed their noses and licked her lips as he stared into her eyes. He grabbed her hand and led her toward the back of the restaurant where there was only a few men sitting alone smoking cigars and sat her at a small table. "This is nice, babe! So romantic," Kara smiled at him as he sat down next to her. They were facing one of the tables where an older gentleman sat smoking a cigar and drinking cognac.

"It's also mostly private so that you can start apologizing for your tardiness," Garrett smirked and loosened his tie. He sat down and leaned in to Kara, "Now give me your panties." He rubbed one of her thighs under the table while she hesitated and she stiffened. "You know how much I like to touch you. Don't fight me." His hand drifted upward and began to fondle a breast.

Kara noticed that the older man at the other table had noticed them and was staring. "But, babe, I - ... Oww! Okay, okay, I'll be good," She began to shimmy in her chair to get her thong off while Garrett firmly held her nipple between two of his fingers. He applied less and less pressure as her thong got closer to the floor.

Garrett didn't really care about the thong. He just didn't want her wearing it so he left it on the floor at her feet. "That's my girl," he continued fondling and lightly shaking her tit as the server came to the table to take their drink orders. The male server tried to act natural but he couldn't help watching Garrett roll that hefty titty around his palm. "We'll have a bottle of Merlot but we won't be eating tonight. Thank you." Garrett caught the eye of the gentleman across the way at the other table and smiled.

Kara watched the server leave. "Uhm, babe...dinner?" Kara noticed Garrett smiling at the other man. She tried to shift so that his hand would fall away from her breast but he just squeezed a little harder and found her nipple to twist and flick. "Mmm, babe, please."

"Yea, you always had the stiffest nipples," Garrett gave Kara's nipple a little tug and she gasped. The server returned with the wine and was so busy watching Kara get groped that he spilt a little wine on her chest. "Oh, don't worry about that. We'll just rub it in." Garrett began to rub the red liquid across Kara's tits making them wobble all over her chest. The server adjusted his manhood and left the table while the older man still sat stoically still and watched the show. "Drink your wine. When the bottle is gone we'll leave."

Kara made it halfway through the bottle before she began to feel tipsy. "Garrett, I'm getting a little drunk." She knew without dinner she'd be completely gone if she finished the bottle. Garrett hadn't let up on her tits and the hands of the guy at the other table were no longer visible. "Please, Garrett."

He shook and squeezed her tits harder, "Beg a little more, baby. You know I like that shit." Kara could see him rubbing himself with his other hand. "Finish that wine. I'm going to use you hard later and I don't want any whining."

"Yes, Garrett." Kara knew he'd get his way so she quietly drank her wine. She shivered when Garrett pulled the fabric toward her armpit so that her boob popped out and she saw the old man shiver too at the sight of her hard nippled breast. The old man licked his lips and gulped. Kara began to gulp the wine so that they could leave while Garrett unflinchingly molested her in the restaurant.

When Kara finished her wine, she recovered her breast and stood. Garrett stood with her holding her at his side as she swayed a little. "Sir, would help me walk her to a cab outside," Garrett addressed the older gentleman who had been enjoying the show. The man nodded and came to stand closely at Kara's other side. Together the three of them exited the restaurant and Garrett hailed a cab. "You're more than welcome to share a cab with us."

Once the three of them were inside a cab, Garrett immediately unzipped and place Kara on his lap before the cab had even pulled away from the curb. Drunken Kara inadvertently grabbed the gentleman's thigh near his crotch in an attempt to steady herself as she began to bounce on Garrett's dick. "Noooo, Garrett. I told you I... I don't wanna be... shared anymore," she hiccupped and slurred through the statement.

"Go ahead, man. I don't mind," Garrett invited the other man to partake of his drunk busty fiancé. The man released Kara's tits from her dress and scooted closer to capture one with his mouth.

"No, please don't, sir." Kara was wet and slippery in her crotch and bounced hard and deep on Garrett. Garrett's cock was long and always made her wet. "Please help me! Help...me! Help...me! Help...me!" Her voice was punctuated by the thrusts into her pussy. The older man feasted on her nipples giving little bites and long hard sucks.

The cab driver was pulling in front of Kara's building. "I'll help you," the old man bit a nipple hard and roughly rubbed her clit making Kara cum all over Garrett.

"Fuck yea! Fucking slut, Kara! Grrrr!" Garrett spewed his cum into his drunk, used fiancé. He pulled himself from her and stroked himself. Blow the cabbie to pay him for this ride so I can go home."

First, the old man pulled her face down into his lap and pasted one of her cheeks with his runny jizz. When he was done, Kara crawled over him and got on her knees in the dark street with her tits hanging out to let the cabbie fuck her face. He grunted and cursed and stiffened on his tip toes when he blew into her throat.

Kara coughed as she stood up and let the cabbie squeeze her tits as he adjusted her dress. The cab drove away and she was left standing there with cum on her face. She stumbled inside, into the elevator and to her apartment. The janitor saw her cum bucket appearance and grew hard as he thought about how she got that way.

Benjamin had been waiting around for her to come home in the hopes that he might catch another scene of her from the window. When he did, he made sure not to jerk himself to completion so that he could add his own tiny men to the party. He quietly left his apartment as his wife slept on the couch where they had been watching a movie and let himself into Kara's apartment with the spare key he had taken. He took off all of his clothes and laid down in her bed under the covers. He heard her come in and stumble through the rooms. When she entered the bedroom, she was naked having stripped off the dress while she was walking through the apartment. When she collapsed on the bed, he spoke. "Hey, honey."

Kara knew that voice. She tried to jump up but was too slow. Benjamin caught her and held her. "What are you doing here?" Kara tried to move away from him but only succeeded in rubbing her breasts and hard nipples against him.

"I saw what a slut you were and I want some too." He pulled her under him, spread her legs and began to take what he wanted. He buried himself in her pussy and whispered in her ear as he enjoyed her warm, wet snatch. "You let those men use you like a real whore. Mmmm, you're such a little slut. But you'll be daddy's slut now. Fuck yes! Ohhh, fuck!"

"No, wait, Benjamin," Kara struggled but her pussy was so sensitive it was already starting to twitch on his cock. "P-p-ple-ase...Uhhhhh," her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched.

"Ohhh, you fucking slut. Cumming on my dick like a real whore," Benjamin grabbed her by the throat and fucked her hard. "I bet you even like it in the ass!"

"Please...stop. I...can't," Kara gasped and whispered. She was still cumming and began to lightly twist her own nipples. Benjamin watched this and began to cum violently. His cum and Garrett's cum covered Kara's pussy lips. Benjamin got up and started to get dressed while Kara laid there in and out of sleep. Before he left he rolled her onto her stomach and parted her ass cheeks. He saw a pool of cum at her asshole and decided to test out her little brown hole. He played with her asshole, teasing it with a finger while he jerked over her face.

"Ahhh, da-da-dad-dddy! I'm cumming!" The mewls of her cumming and calling him daddy sent Benjamin over the edge and he blasted thick cum all over the same cheek that the old man had used. Benjamin finished getting dressed and left Kara sprawled out on her bed with nothing covering her and a mess of cum on her face.

As he left, he decided that he'd come over tomorrow morning and invite Kara to brunch in his apartment with his family. The only thing better than being her daddy across the hall would be to be her daddy in his home in close proximity to his wife.