Daddy and Abby Ch. 04

Story Info
Daddy and Abby continue their illicit affair.
7.2k words
4.56
58.6k
54

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReadNJerk
ReadNJerk
163 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age and older.

After Abby had caught me masturbating, we had fucked and sucked each other to screaming orgasms. We took every opportunity to touch and tease each other. We never had a chance to be alone, at least not totally alone in the house by ourselves. But Abby was a naughty daughter and that made it all the more fun and exciting, waiting for our chance to be together and fuck each other.

The outfits she wore around the house became skimpier and skimpier. She tried to tease and turn me on at every opportunity. "Accidentally" expose herself to me every chance she got. A too low-cut top and she would bend over in front of me, teasing me with those magnificent breasts. Sometimes pulling one out for me to suck on, or both of them to show me. Wiggling them at me in each of her hands and teasing her nipples with her fingers, but only for a second. Tucking them back in as I reached for them. Or if she did let me, dragging them away from my eager hands or wanton mouth to be put away while my cock throbbed in my pants.

The loose shorts she would wear, bending over as she would pick up some imaginary piece of lint on the floor. Holding that position and pulling the leg hole to one side when nobody was around. Making sure I had a beautiful view of her pussy that I so desperately wanted to taste and have wrapped around my cock. Sometimes, letting me touch her pussy, to find it slick with her juices. I would bring my soaked fingers to my mouth to taste her sweet essence. Or exposing her firm ass, letting me run a hand between her tight cheeks as my cock grew.

If my son or wife were out of the room for a long time she would back up and let me taste her. I would run my tongue up her slit and swirl it around her tight little ass hole. Reminding me of our first time together as the scent of her cunt wafted to my nose and stirred my senses. A few times we nearly got caught, but somehow, we had managed to hide our teasing and our passion. This went on for several weeks, we were waiting for any opportunity to be alone again.

Then came the day my wife was scheduled to go shopping and Nick had a school activity. We knew we had the house to ourselves for several hours. We could hardly wait for them to leave as we counted down the days.

It was an early Saturday morning, I had gotten up about 6:30 to make my wife breakfast. She was heading to the next state about 2 hours away, with her friend to do some shopping at the discount megamall and would be gone for most of the day. Nick, my son, had a school activity with one of his academic clubs and said he would be gone till 3 or so. As I moved around the kitchen, the image of my daughter's naked body and the things I imagined we were going to do were running through my head.

My wife walking into the kitchen interrupts my exquisite fantasy.

"You sure you and Abby are going to be ok? I could make some sandwiches for lunch, and there are frozen dinners in the freezer."

"Honey we will be fine, I'm sure Abby is going to be busy with homework and I have some catching up to do in my office." I lied.

"We should be good. Besides there is an adult in the house that knows how to cook." I laugh pointing at myself. "I'm pretty sure we won't starve." I said smiling.

"Ok. Linda should be here any minute. I just wanted to make sure you guys would be alright."

Going over to my wife, I lean in and give her a passionate kiss on the mouth.

"We'll be fine, go have fun yourself." I said slyly, as I ran my hand up her blouse and gently squeezed one of her breasts.

"Honey you are so bad." she scolds, playfully slapping my wrist.

She gets up and begins to throw snacks in a medium sized canvas bag for the trip to the megamall.

"I'm gonna go wake up Nick he needs to be at school at eight, right?"

"Yes, hon." she replies.

I head off upstairs to roust him. Walking into his darkened room, the light from the morning just starting to peek in, I gently shake him.

"Nick. Nick, buddy, it's time to get up you have that thing at school today."

Slowly stirring awake he opens his eyes and stretches.

"Ok dad." He says with a growl in his voice. "I'll be down soon."

"Ok Nick. Don't fall back asleep and hurry so you can have breakfast, I made blueberry pancakes."

"Cool, my favorite. be right down."

Hopping out of bed, he heads toward the shower. Just for the heck of it I stroll past Abby's room. Taking the door handle in my hand, I quietly turn the knob and crack the door just a little. I can see Abby lying on her bed, her beautiful large breasts wrapped in a too tight t-shirt pointing out above the edge of the covers. She must have heard me and looks up, smiling. She signals me with her hand in a hurried motion, to come in. I look down the hall, coast is clear.

I open the door to squeeze in and quickly shut the door behind me. Walking over to the bed, she throws back the covers to show me she has no shorts on, her left hand between her legs rubbing her clit and her pussy lips.

"Have they gone yet daddy?"

"Not yet baby, but I see you couldn't wait?"

"No daddy. I want my pussy to be nice and wet so your cock slides right in and fills me up. I could barely sleep thinking about being with you today." She says in her naughtiest voice.

She continues to play with her snatch and spreads her legs wide so I can get a good look at what she's doing. Two fingers are buried to the third knuckle as she moves them back and forth hitting her sensitive G-spot. With her other hand she reaches under my shorts and begins to stroke my semi hard member.

"I can't wait daddy. I want all of you and I want you to have all of me."

She pulls her fingers from her pussy with a wet sound and offers them to me, I lean in and take them into my mouth, savoring the taste of her juices in my mouth. I stand back up and say.

"mmm you taste so good honey, I can't wait for us to be alone. I will let you know when they leave."

Gently guiding her hand from my cock and out of my shorts, she pouts at me.

"No pouting. We'll have plenty of time together." I add. "I'm very excited to finally be alone with you honey.

"Me too daddy, we are gonna have lots of fun, aren't we daddy?"

"I am sure we will, see you soon baby."

She grabs the covers and yanks them back over body to continue fingering herself under the covers. Turning to leave I could hardly walk, my cock stiff from her teasing and touch. I wanted to turn and take her in my arms and do all the things my little baby wanted. To touch every inch of her perfect body, to tease her, to feel her tongue inside my mouth, to feel her mouth on my engorged shaft, to taste her sweet juices as I make her cum. To make her mine. I shook my head to clear it and opened the door to the hall.

As I did Nick was heading downstairs to breakfast.

"What ya doing?" he asks.

"Nothing, just checking to see if Abby was awake."

"Was she?"

"Yeah, but she said she wanted to lay in bed for a while, she wasn't done."

"Sleeping?"

Yep sleeping." I said, as a sheepish grin crossed my face.

We both headed downstairs and as Nick helped himself to some of the pancakes I had made, my wife popped out of her chair and announced.

"I gotta go Linda is here."

"How do you know? I didn't hear a car pull up. I asked.

"She just texted me." My wife responds holding her phone towards me so I can see it.

I go to her and wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in tight. She can feel the hard on that Abby made, pressed up against her leg.

"Have a good time and be careful." I say as I rub up against her.

"I will." She whispers.

Our lips meet. she holds the kiss and gently parts my lips with her tongue to seek out mine. we touch tips and then entangle our tongue in a kiss of passion.

"See you tonight." I say smiling as we break the kiss.

"Be ready for me poppa. I'm feeling pretty horny right now and feels like you are too." She whispers.

We smile at each other, I nod my head she moves to the side and heads toward Nick. Leaning over she gives him a kiss on the cheek as she passes and asks.

"Where is Abby?"

"Still sleeping." I yell behind her, as the door opens and closes and she is gone.

"What time you gotta be at school?" I ask Nick. Knowing the answer.

"Eight, dad."

"Well, you better get going its almost 7:30."

"I know but there won't be much traffic. It's Saturday." He says as he gets up leaving his plate on the kitchen table for me to clean up. "See you this afternoon dad."

"Yep, be careful son."

"I will." Nick replies, and just like that the house was empty.

I scooped up the breakfast dishes off the table and loaded them into the dishwasher. Neatly stacking the plates and pulling the top shelf out to stack the glasses. From behind I heard a small sound. Turning around, there in the entrance to the kitchen, was Abby. One hand supporting her on the jamb of the door in her sexiest pose. She was tan, lean, muscular and best of all, naked. Except for the skimpiest pair of red panties, I had ever seen. The front about three inches wide and cut high to meet the thin band that wrapped around her slim waist. She quickly spun around to reveal a small strip of cloth running up between her high firm ass.

I was frozen for a moment by her beauty. Never did I think I would fall in love with my daughter. The tan lines from her bikini accentuating the whiteness of her breast. This made them stand out against the deep brown of her skin. Her body was perfect, large tits that topped a flat, tight stomach her waist dipped in to gently curve back outward forming her hips and the sides of her pert little ass. The tiny panties she wore, revealed the bikini lines around her perfect ass. A small white line also ran up the front where her bikini had covered her magnificent pussy. Abby had Long auburn hair, ending in the middle of her back, to frame the masterpiece god had created.

"So, daddy do you have time to play?" She asks me in her sexiest voice.

"For you honey? I always have time to play."

She walks toward me and we meet. Our lips finding each other as we begin kissing passionately. Our tongues searching, twirling and swirling around each other like two eels. My hands find her naked waist, and I slide them down to cup her perfect white ass cheeks, in my large hands. They are so small and firm. I knead them and caress them filling my hands with her flesh. One hand leaves and finds her round firm tit and I begin to squeeze it. Finding the nipple and gently pinching it to make it stand hard between my fingers.

"Oh, daddy, yesss." she hisses as she quickly pulls my shirt over my head.

Our naked chests meeting, her firm breasts pressed against me.

"I love the way you feel against me baby."

"You too daddy I want you to lick me and fuck me so bad."

"We have plenty of time Abby. Why don't we tease each other till we can't take anymore, then we can ravage each other and make love as long as we want."

"I like that daddy, want to go to my room this time?"

"Sure baby.' I say, as she turns to go upstairs.

Grabbing my hand, she starts leading me to her room, my eyes never leaving that beautiful round ass and her muscular body. On the landing, halfway up the stairs, I stop her.

"I have an idea honey."

"Yes, daddy?" she says coyly as she turns to face me.

"Why don't you bend over, put your hands on the stair right there." I say pointing to a stair two up from the landing. "And then spread your legs for me."

She looks at me sideways.

"What do you have in mind daddy." She says in a sing song manner.

I grab her by her tiny waist and turn her around so her ass is facing me.

"Now, bend over." I command.

She obediently bends over and puts her hands on the second step up from the landing.

"Good baby. That looks so nice." I encourage.

I take in the sight of her spectacular ass before me.

"Now, Abby I want you to spread your legs a little."

She slides her legs apart and I have perfect view of her sexy ass and the thin strip that covers her pussy. I kneel down on the landing right behind her, her small tight ass at eye level. Leaning in, I grab the waist of Abby's skimpy red panties and very slowly begin to peel them off. She spreads her tight ass cheeks slightly and the thin strip slides out from between those glorious buns. I continue to slowly slide her panties down, inch by inch revealing her tight hairless snatch. I bring the panties down her smooth thighs and let them drop to the floor of the landing.

Abby quickly steps out of them and assumes the same position, bent over, her hands on the second stair up from the landing, her perfect ass and pussy exposed before me. I lean forward and run my tongue from her clit to her tight brown hole, pausing there to swirl my tongue around it. I can taste her juices and she is already wet from her play this morning.

"Oh daddy." she moans loudly as my tongue circles her ass hole.

I reach up and grabbing a firm cheek in each hand and I spread her ass wider. I work up some saliva in my mouth and let it run out of my mouth onto her hole, I follow that with my tongue now stiff, and circle her ass gently penetrating her tight sphincter.

"Holy shit! Dad." she says as her body stiffens a little. "That feels so fucking good." she moans.

As one hand leaves the stair and lands on the back of my head to press my face deeper and harder into her wanting asshole. I slide back down and find her hard clit, working my tongue quickly over it, flicking it and swirling the underside of my tongue over it.

"Yes, daddy like that. Lick my pussy. Oh, oh, oh." she moans without restraint.

I curl my tongue into a U shape and run it back to her ass hole collecting her flowing juices and savoring her taste and smell. I stiffen my tongue again and go deeper into her ass hole, swirling my tongue inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" she says as her legs buckle.

She lands kneeling on the first step above the landing.

"Don't stop daddy oh fuck that's good!" She yells out.

Driving my tongue as deep as I can into her ass she begins to press back into my mouth and tongue.

"Yes, daddy fuck me with your tongue. Fuck my ass with your tongue!"

I take my mouth from her soaked ass hole and wet my two middle fingers. Returning my mouth to her slick sphincter, I penetrate her again with my stiff tongue.

"Oh, shit yes!" She screams.

I reach up with my wet fingers and find her tight pussy hole all soaking wet. I work my fingers up and down for a second and then shove them deep into her wet snatch. Abby arches her back.

"Oh, fuck yes daddy!"

I begin to work my fingers in and out of her wet cunt, her juices soaking my fingers and hand. I find her sensitive spot and rub across it putting some mild pressure there. I can feel it begin to swell, as I again bury my tongue deep in her ass.

"Oh, fuck daddy I'm gonna explode! She screams.

I keep working my fingers in and out of her cunt, applying more pressure to her G-spot, I pull my mouth from her ass and wet the first finger on my other hand. Bringing my tongue back to her ass hole, I dive deep into her, my tongue swirling inside her tight little hole. I work my fingers fast in and out of her cunt, her hips bucking now waiting for release.

"Yes, daddy don't stop! Yes, fuck my ass with your tongue!"

As soon as she says that I pull my mouth from her soaked hole and press my wet finger into her virgin asshole.

"Holy shit!" she screams.

Right at that moment she creams all over the landing and the stairs. Like a hose that has just been opened full blast. Her pussy juices squirt on my face and down my chest, mingling with the hairs and running to my balls. It flows down her legs, soaking her, her panties, and the carpet covering the stairs.

"Fuck daddy! fuck daddy! fuck!" She moans.

Her body convulsing as I continue to move my finger across her swollen G-spot. Her legs quivering, she collapses forward on to the stairs, my fingers popping out of her tight ass and wet cunt. Abby lay there shaking on the stairs, her body a mass of nerve endings making her limbs jump and twitch. Her face buried in the rug on the third step, she turns sideways and whispers.

"My god dad that was amazing. I think that's the hardest I've ever cum."

"Yes, honey. I think so too." As I look down at the soaked panties, now a dark maroon color from the flood of pussy juice.

"I'm glad you liked it. You really seem to let yourself go. You know what to expect now and you let your body take you where it needs to. Keep doing that and you will always cum hard baby."

"Daddy you make me feel that way. I feel very comfortable. I trust you daddy."

She raises her head slightly off the stair and smiles a weak smile at me.

"Can you help me daddy? I'm a little weak, that one really took it out of me."

Getting up off my knees I grab her around her waist and by the hand and help her to her feet. She is a little unsteady from her orgasm as we make our way to her room, the panties abandoned where they lay.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"I want you to make me cum like that all the time. I don't think anyone else ever could."

"Abby I will certainly try. I love watching you baby. Seeing how your body reacts, it is so sexy."

She looks down slightly embarrassed.

"If it wasn't for you daddy I would still not know anything about my body. I would still be a virgin. By the way what did you do at the end daddy?"

I held up my first finger, "I just put this in your ass at the right time, did it hurt baby?"

"No daddy, it was what made me cum so hard. Can we do that again sometime? Please?

"Sure honey. You and I have so much more to explore when it comes to our bodies. I want to teach you and find all the ways that make you feel good. I don't want you to be afraid to try anything. You should always explore your body and how it feels honey."

"Like this morning when you came in to my room daddy?"

"Yes, baby just like that. I laugh.

We get to her room and she opens the door.

"I think it's your turn daddy, I want to make you cum as hard as you made me cum."

"Sounds like a good idea baby, why don't you undress me first."

Turning to face me, the sun cascading into her room and falling across her magnificent body. She comes to me and tippy toes up to meet my mouth. She presses her warm body against mine. My arms wrap around her thin waist and we kiss. Our tongues meeting outside our mouths and then she sucks my tongue into her mouth, entangling it and swirling her tongue around it. Our mouths open wider as we find a rhythm, teasing each other's tongues, sending shivers through us both as we find our passion building. She breaks our kiss and begins to kiss my neck gently nibbling and licking the crevasse that is so sensitive on me, causing my cock to instantly get hard. She works her way down to my chest and finding a nipple. Sucks it into her wanton mouth, she gently bites it and my head rolls back on my shoulders.

Sensing she may have found something she again bites my nipple, it becomes erect in her mouth.

"Oh yeah Abby, that's good." I moan.

She continues to suck it and occasionally biting it, I like the biting, I put one hand on the back of her head and whisper.

"Bite it harder baby."

she clamps down a little harder on my nipple sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. She captures it in her teeth and pulls it away from my body, the sensation is exquisite, the pain mixing with the pleasure.

"Again!" I demand.

This time she bites down harder making my legs weak. The electricity runs directly to my cock and my shorts are a tent from my engorged shaft. She slides her hands down to the waistband of my shorts and lowers them to fall in a heap at my feet. I quickly step out of them leaving me naked and vulnerable to her every touch. Showing some mercy, she releases my nipple and searches with her mouth for the other one. Clamping on to that and immediately making it hard. With one hand she reaches down and finds my stiff cock and begins to stroke it the full length like I taught her. She pauses a moment and spits in her hand several times to get it wet, then grabs my meat again, her hand all slippery and begins her ministrations again.

ReadNJerk
ReadNJerk
163 Followers
12