Daddy and Baby Girl's Playroom Ch. 01

Story Info
Spanking and ice playroom romp.
898 words
3.7
41.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meowy12
meowy12
4 Followers

I enter the playroom naked save for my collar and heels. I walk to the inspection spot and stand with my head down, hands behind my back, legs spread to the spots on the floor. You're setting up still so I wait while you finish. Once you've finished you come over taking your time running your hands over my body, teasing my holes. Inspecting every inch of my body. When you're satisfied you step back and tweak my nipples to get them hard. Once they're standing at attention you clip weighted nipple clamps onto them. You slap each one to make sure they're on tight. Taking the leash you clip it to my collar an and lead me to the spanking bench.

I assume the position on the spanking bench as you step behind me. Your hand lands on my left ass cheek as I say "thank you daddy" then the right ass cheek "thank you daddy". You continue this for five slaps on each side. You then take your belt and start over again spanking me with your belt. You continue spanking me until my ass is bright red and I am barely gasping "thank you daddy" with each one. You then grab my ass cheeks, one in each hand, and play with them. Squeeze them and pinch them until I'm mewling and squirming from the sensations. You then bend down and bite my left ass cheek making me gasp in shock. You slap the spot that you bit, turning your attention to my right ass cheek and biting it. As I gasp from that you also slap that bite mark. You squeeze my cheeks again saying "I love marking you as mine". Sliding your hand between my legs you feel how wet I am, pulling your hand away my juices literally drip on the floor. You walk back around and take the leash and lead me to the play bed.

You take the nipple clamps off of me and suck each nipple until it's hard again. You then pinch them between your fingers and lean down and kiss me. We make out for a few while you roll, pinch and tease my nipples. You place the blindfold on me and have me insert earplugs, then you instruct me to lay face down on the bed, and you tie me up spread eagle. I don't know where you go, but the next thing I feel is a freezer stick against my pussy, making my gasp and say "please daddy, fuck your baby girl with the ice". You rub the ice on the outside for a little bit then take it away causing me to moan in frustration. After a moment you place the freezer stick on my inner thigh and slid it up my leg to my pussy, sticking it just into my pussy to tease me, then down my other leg. You continue this while I wiggle and moan and beg you to fuck me with the ice. Finally you do slide the freezer stick into my pussy, then leave it there, and walk away.

You come back a moment later with a second stick and start rubbing my clit with it. You take the first freezer stick and start fucking my pussy with it. Once it's nice and wet you slide it into my ass. You slowly slide it in and out of my ass while still rubbing my clit with the other stick. I'm already moaning and after a minute I start begging to cum. Since I have the earplugs in I can't hear you, but after a few minutes you pinch my ass which is the signal that I may cum. I let go and cum hard with the freezer stick in my ass. As soon as I stop twitching you lean in and bite my left inner thigh, I cry out and you bite my right inner thigh making me cry out again. You remove the sticks and slap each ass cheek again and walk away.

After a few minutes you come back and untie me and take the blindfold off. I take the earplugs out and you hug me and we kiss for a few minutes. You then lay back on the bed and instruct me to start sucking your cock. After I get you nice and hard you tell me to start riding you. I climb on top of you and start moaning immediately as your cock fills me. "Yes daddy, fuck your baby girl, fuck her like the slut that she is." You grab my hands and stop me from fucking you. You have me reposition so that your cock is at my ass. As I slowly slide down your cock I moan the whole way. "Omg daddy, you feel so good buried in your baby girl's ass! Fuck me, fill my ass with your cum!" I keep moaning and telling you how fucking fantastic you feel in my ass. When you can't take it anymore you let go and cum in my ass as I cry out.

I slide off your cock, taking you into my mouth I suck your cock clean. Then I start licking your balls and suck them clean. When I've finished I lay down next to you, we wrap our arms around each other. You kiss my forehead and say "thank you baby girl".

meowy12
meowy12
4 Followers