Daddy and Babygirl Ch. 01

Story Info
A married couple explores BDSM in depth for the first time.
2.3k words
4.34
30.1k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was teasing me, rubbing his cock up and down my pussy, around my clit, but refusing to put it in me. It was frustrating and erotic all at the same time. My wrists and ankles restrained, there was nothing I could do but beg.

"Oh, fuck me Daddy, please!" I froze as soon as I said it. I had never called him that before, because he was always "Sir." I was not allowed to call him anything else, out of respect. That never really felt like it fit us, at least to me. But this, it felt right.

The look on his face shifted from surprise to passion in an instant. There was a fire burning in those beautiful blue eyes, a fire I had come to love over the past few years. That fire told me all I needed to know: he liked it. If my Dom liked it, then that's what I would call him.

With a sudden force he slammed his cock into me and began thrusting wildly. "Say it again," he growled.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Harder please!" I responded obediently.

"I love it when you call me that. Are you my good girl? Are you a good little whore? Tell Daddy what a good whore you are."

"I love being Daddy's little whore. I want to be a good girl for you Daddy."

In a matter of seconds, we both came and he undid my soft leather restraints. They were a gift from Sir- or should I say Daddy- for our first anniversary. Still fairly new, they hadn't been completely broken in yet. We laid there for a while in silence.

I love the way that my slender five foot seven frame nestles right into his six foot three body. I feel so safe and secure in his arms, because I know my Dom will always protect me.

The warmth of his embrace almost lulled me to sleep, but my hair was caught underneath him, so I couldn't move my head much. It gets in my way a lot, but he likes me to keep it long and straight. I do as he pleases.

I waited several moments for him to say something, and when he didn't, I broke the silence.

Rolling to face him, and pulling my hair out from underneath him in the process, I asked "So, is that it? Is Daddy what you want me to call you? I always thought it was a weird thing to do, but it just felt so... right."

"Babygirl, I loved it. You can call me Daddy all you want. I think it fits us pretty well. And it's not weird, lots of women call their Doms Daddy."

"I like it much better. After we got married, calling you Sir just didn't feel right anymore. Daddy feels much more personal, but it still implies you have the power. You're in charge."

"And you better remember that. I've been meaning to talk to you about something though."

"Yes, Daddy?" I said sweetly. I was rewarded with an indulgent smile before he went on.

"Would you be interested in going to a club? A BDSM club? I've been doing some research and I found one pretty close that seems safe. We can schedule a visit and just watch before we try anything. I'd love to go check it out. Maybe eventually be able to show off my gorgeous little slave."

"It sounds interesting. I'd love to go check it out, as long as it's safe."

"There are safety procedures, paperwork, an orientation, and all kinds of rules there. We'd be perfectly safe."

"Then let's do it."

****

It had been three weeks since we decided to check out the club. We went, and it was amazing. We decided to be a part of it, and we went through all the paperwork and orientation.

It was finally time to go play. I was excited, but also nervous. I had never done anything in public before, and there I was, donning lingerie and a new collar Daddy got me for the Playhouse. He wants people to know I have an owner.

It helped to know that I wouldn't be the only one there that exposed. I studied myself in the mirror before we left, and a perfectly average person stared back. Average height, slender build, long dark hair, dark eyes. My breasts are not much to look at, but the bustier I was wearing complemented them nicely. I turned to admire my ass in the thong I had on, and had to admit it to be my sexiest feature.

My figure served as a stark contrast to Daddy, who came up behind me. His reflection boasted an above average height, blonde hair, and clear blue eyes that I so easily get lost in. He prides himself on his very masculine, muscular build. He really is eye candy.

"Ready to go, Babygirl?" He asked, smiling.

"Ready as I'll ever be, Daddy."

I put on a long coat that covered my outfit and we climbed in the car. The ride was quiet and charged with anticipation for what was to come. We had seen the club, but this time we'd be part of the show. It was nerve wracking and exhilarating.

Daddy broke the silence. "Babygirl, I want you to know that I want to go to this club for you just as much as I do for myself. Tell me if you see any girls there that you like. We might be able to arrange a playdate."

My being bisexual was never something I hid from Michael, and he fully embraced it. He had always offered to let me explore with other girls, but I never really felt comfortable with that while in a relationship with him. However, he had a point. The club would be a great place for me to explore.

"Okay, Daddy."

We pulled up outside the club, a very nondescript building that was not marked on the outside. You would never just stumble upon the Playhouse. You have to be looking for it.

Once inside, we checked in and I left my coat with the lovely young house slave at the door. He stowed it away in a closet and told us to enjoy ourselves.

"Oh, trust me, we will," Daddy said as he hooked the leash to my collar.

We wandered around mingling with the other couples, Daddy talked with the other Doms while I stayed quiet like a good sub. Several of the Doms asked if I was available for loans or even rental, but Daddy wouldn't even discuss it. He did toss out the idea of a playdate with the Doms who had female slaves, but none of them seemed too interested in that.

Before too long we noticed that a crowd had drawn in one of the rooms. Daddy decided we should go investigate. We pushed to the front of the crowd to see what was going on, and it was quite a sight. There was a beautiful blonde Domme dressed in a leather corset and thigh high boots who had a crop in one hand and a little purple vibrator in the other.

But what really captured my attention was her toy. A gorgeous redhead was tied to an x-frame and gagged. She was wearing thigh high stockings and absolutely nothing else.

I must have been gaping at her because Daddy nudged me and raised an eyebrow. I blushed in response.

The Domme had been goading the crowd as she played with the redhead, and they responded to her well. They loved everything she said.

After a few minutes of us watching, the Domme turned to the crowd. "I need some help with this. Is anyone willing to volunteer their slave?"

Several Doms pushed their Subs forward, including Daddy. We organized into a line waiting for the Domme to pick one of us. Going down the line, she asked us each a question to see how we responded. "Do you have a name, little one?" She asked me.

"My Daddy calls me Babygirl, Ma'am." I replied, keeping my eyes respectfully downcast.

"You have been well trained, Babygirl. I appreciate that. But, I saw you earlier, you were watching me toy with this little slave. Do you like her? Do you want to play with her?"

I was surprised at getting a second question, but stayed respectful and careful with my response. "I want to do whatever Mistress asks me to."

She nodded and turned to the crowd. "I pick this one. The rest of you return to your masters."

She led me toward the redhead, whose green eyes had a mischievous sparkle in them. I noticed as I got closer that she had the emblem of the house on the top of one of her stockings that meant she was a house slave that this Domme had rented for the night.

Once I was close enough to reach out and touch her, the Domme stopped me. "You know the house safe word? And the signal?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied. Part of the orientation is a lesson on the house wide safe word system: green means good, yellow means slow down, red means stop, and if you are gagged throw a peace sign. All gagged persons must have their hands visible, even if they are restrained, for their safety.

"Good. Now, this little slave here disrespected me. I've been punishing her with the crop, but she doesn't seem to be getting the lesson. We're going to try a new tactic. You are going to help me, understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Now I want you on your knees."

Once I was on my knees in front of the redhead, the Domme handed me the vibrator.

"I want you to eat her out and play with the vibrator until she's begging me to cum. But don't let her until I say so, got it?" She instructed.

"Yes, Ma'am."

I happily got to work toying with the redhead, lazily licking at her clit and fingering her, occasionally letting her feel the vibrator.

While I worked, the Domme got nipple clamps and secured them on the slave and tugged whenever she felt the need. She watched me like a hawk. If she felt that I was giving her too much, or leaving the vibe on for too long, then she would smack my ass with the crop.

After a little while of that, the redhead started to struggle against her gag. "Are you ready to apologize?" The Domme asked her.

An emphatic nod from the redhead earned the removal of the gag. "I am so sorry, Mistress. I didn't mean to disrespect you and it will never happen again." She said.

"What a nice apology. Too bad you didn't mean it. Babygirl, stop."

I did as instructed. The slavegirl whined in protest. "Oh, please Mistress, let her keep going. I promise I'll be a good girl from now on."

"No. Only good little slaves get to cum. Babygirl here is a good little slave."

"I'll do anything!" The redhead begged. "I'll be a perfect slave for you, just please let her keep going."

As she begged, I stayed on my knees, stock still, awaiting the mistress' next instruction.

"No," the mistress replied. "You will not cum tonight. You don't deserve it. If it is alright with her master you will watch Babygirl cum and you get nothing. Then you will both pleasure me. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." The redhead conceded with downcast eyes.

The mistress looked to Daddy for confirmation, and as I knew he would, he told her she could do as she pleased with me. The mistress instructed me to turn the vibrator on myself, while she played with my tits.

"I want you to tell me when you are close. You have to ask me permission before you can cum. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I continued toying with myself and was soon extremely close to cumming. The mistress denied me until I couldn't hold off any longer and then allowed me to cum explosively.

The redhead watched the entire time, whimpering.

"Good. Now release the slave and you two will show me how grateful you are for the lesson I taught you." With that, the mistress went and laid on a nearby couch while I freed the slave.

She nodded at me and we made our way to the mistress, ready to show our appreciation. The slave immediately dove between her legs eating her out and fingering her, so I began to play with her tits. I sucked gently on one nipple and rolled the other between my fingers, alternating breasts as I went. It didn't take long before the slave girl had her moaning in orgasm, and I was dismissed too soon.

I made my way back to Daddy, who was grinning from ear to ear. "Did you enjoy your playdate?"

"Yes, very much. Thank you, Daddy."

We realized at that point that play was ending for the night, and the aftercare session was beginning.

After every night of play, there is a cool down session where there is snacks and drinks and people can calm down and come back to reality before going home. It is one of the best and most useful safety features that the Playhouse offers.

We made our way towards the snacks, and I saw the gorgeous redhead standing there. I took a moment to admire her body off the x-frame. She was roughly my height, with a few more curves than I have. She had small breasts, but her hips and thighs were a thing of beauty. I wanted to bury my face between them.

Michael shook me out of it and nudged me to go talk to her. I took a deep breath and approached her. I had no idea what to say or how to begin, but when I managed to stutter out a hello, she gave me a stunning smile.

"Hi, I'm Veronica."