Daddy and Babygirl Ch. 02

Story Info
A Dream of us.
953 words
3.81
39k
6
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwm1701
cwm1701
17 Followers

Second story I'm posting about Daddy and Babygirl. Again, thanks to Madam Whitewalker for the editing since I am REALLY bad at it.

*****

I just don't know what came over me. We had talked about playing out our fantasies but had never acted on them. When she had her back to me, I figured it was the perfect time to do some acting.

Slowly taking off my tie, I creep up closer to her and, as quickly as I can, I wrap it around her eyes. "Bitch, I just knocked out your boyfriend because he owed me a lot of money, but after I saw you I decided to get my money's worth from you." I grab both of her hands and hold them tight behind her, then push her onto the bed so both her feet and head are hanging off.

She gasps, but I can see a hint of a smile as she flips her hair out of her face. "You will get hurt if you try anything," she threatens weakly.

I just look at her and laugh. "Honey, you will give me anything and everything that I want." Taking my belt, I grab her hands and bind them. My right hand comes down with all my strength and smacks her ass through her jeans. I find another tie and stretch it in front of her. "Open your mouth, bitch, or I knock you out and take what I want."

Her mouth opens and I gag her with the tie and push her back on the bed. I start yanking her shoes and socks off while she struggles. I spank her ass again, "If you keep squirming, it will hurt even more."

I roll her over and grab her by the waist of her jeans and start to pull them down as well. After her jeans are off, it's obvious she has soaked her panties. I rip them off and stare. "Oh Baby, I am definitely going to get my money's worth with you today." I look up and can hear the hate/excitement in her breath. My hands go to her t-shirt and just rip it open. "Yummy, look at those tits just bounce around." I pinch and twist a nipple, "You like that slut? That's only the beginning of what I have planned for you."

Leaving the tattered remains of her shirt, my hands slowly and roughly grope her body. I pinch and pull on her tightening nipples, force open her legs and rub a palm over her wetness. I yank her back over so her ass is facing me and I smack and grab her gorgeous cheeks. I pull them apart and spit on her puckered little hole. "That ass is going to get sore soon, slut, but first how about I take off that gag and put something else in its place?"

I let my pants drop to the floor and walk to where her head is. While holding my cock close to her face, I pull her gag down and shove my cock in its place as fast as I can. "Now if you bite me, I will tie you to all four posts of this bed and call my buddies over to gang rape your ass until you pass out. Understand?"

She shakes her head yes and I slowly start fucking her mouth. As always, her mouth feels awesome around my dick, but I'm not going to tell her that right now. I reach a hand over and smack her ass, "Oh yeah I am going to enjoy that ass a lot today." I pull out my cock and insert 3 fingers in her mouth, "Get them nice and wet, slut." Once she does, I put my cock back in her mouth.

I place that hand to her ass, slide it between her cheeks, and shove it in her tight asshole.

"Oh FUCK!" she screams out.

I start moving my hand in and out of her ass as fast as I can. Shoving once more into her mouth, I pull out and replace the gag.

I walk around to the opposite side of the bed and then crawl on top of her legs. Pulling her cheeks apart, I spit on her gorgeous asshole again and start tongue fucking it, getting it nice and wet.

"Now time to get my money's worth."

I climb forward and spread her cheeks with one hand and point my cock at her hole with the other and shove my way in. My love gasps as loud as she can while gagged. I am not gentle at all and just start pounding her ass. Reaching down, I grab her hair. "Your boyfriend owes me so much money that I'm not sure if one visit will be enough." She moans again as she thinks of repeated play like this. I keep thrusting my cock in and out of her until I finally cum repeatedly in her tight ass. It feels like 15 minutes have passed when I finally stop. I rub her ass with my hand. "That was awesome, slut. Can't wait to come back for more." I leave her tied up on the bed and walk out. I wait a few minutes before running back into the room.

"Honey are you ok? I am so sorry for what happened. I told him that I would have his money on Friday. Then he just hit me. I guess I hit my head on the way down and got knocked out. "I untie her and she looks me in the eyes, and we kiss softly.

"Don't be in a rush to pay off your debt next time," she says and gives me wink.

cwm1701
cwm1701
17 Followers