Daddy and Babygirl: Together Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stands behind her, kicking her legs apart. She widens her stance until her legs on either side of his. Daddy takes his cock and rubs it against her pussy, it only takes a moment for her to start squirming. "You know, the funny thing is ... your pussy is very wet. Now why is that? Could that be because this pussy belongs to Daddy? This pussy craves Daddy's attention - good or bad? This pussy knows that Daddy's pleasure is only thing that matters?" he questions as he continues to rub his cock up and down her slit. babygirl slowly nods her head yes ...

"Correct!" Daddy says as he slams his cock into her pussy. She is pinned against the bed, there is no where for her to go. Daddy forces his cock into her pussy over and over, slapping against her as he forces his whole dick into her tight little hole. babygirl screams around the panties in her mouth, not quite ready for Daddy's assault. She can't go forward, she's pinned against the bed, she can't go back - that just makes Daddy's cock go deeper. She swings her hands behind her, trying to connect with his chest to push him back. Her pussy burning with Daddy's forceful intrusion. "Is that any way to behave for Daddy?" he scolds. Daddy leans forward and grabs his belt. He folds it in half in his hands and strikes her ass several times as he pounds his cock deep into her pussy. Her ass red and glowing, she tries to cover herself but Daddy just strikes her hands with the belt. Once she stops struggling he takes the belt and wraps it around her wrists, making it nice and tight.

"Daddy can fix anything, can't he?" he smirks as he pounds her pussy with each word. He grabs the belt and pulls her hands up, using it as leverage as he forces himself into her pussy again and again. Her body starts to betray her, her pussy adjusting to Daddy. She starts to moan as the pressure builds inside her, bending her knees slightly and pushing herself back onto Daddy's cock as he forces himself forward. "Daddy's little slut, see your body knows who it belongs to. Your pussy quickly adjusts to Daddy, stretching against my dick. Do you like that slut? Does that feel good now? Do you want Daddy to fuck you harder? Faster?" he questions as he emphasizes each word with a hard thrust into her. babygirl desperately shakes her head yes, wanting more.

"That's too bad you've been a naughty little whore then isn't it? Daddy can't be giving you what you want when you haven't done anything to deserve any kind of pleasure. This is for Daddy's pleasure, not yours. You need to remember that, you fucking brat" he scolds. Daddy picks up his speed and starts pounding her pussy harder, then withdrawals his dick and lines it up with her ass. As soon as she feels what he is doing she starts to struggle, shaking her head no, pleading with her muffled sounds. He didn't use any baby oil, he can't do this!

"Maybe this will help you remember who is in charge here ..." and Daddy starts forcing his cock into her tight hole. He groans and grunts as he slowly gets his dick through, a little at a time. Her muffled screams and struggles only encouraging him. After a few moments Daddy has finally gotten his dick all the way in, he rests a moment, feeling her ass squeezing so tightly around him. "Holy fuck" he groans. He pulls his cock almost out and then plunges back into her ass, causing her to scream out.

Daddy continues his assault on her for several minutes, her struggles becoming weaker. He pulls his cock completely out and watches as her ass grabs for him to return. Daddy continues to fuck her ass until he's ready to cum. He forces himself harder into her, grunting with each thrust as he unloads in her ass. Daddy strokes his cock in and out of her ass a few more times then falls against her back. Breathing heavy against her ear, he bites her. He undoes the belt from her hands, and takes the tie and panties from her mouth. He pulls her back from the bed and pushes her to a kneeling position. Daddy comes around in front of her and sits on the bed. He reaches his hand behind her head and pulls her to his cock as he lays back on the bed.

"Lick my ass slut, and clean my dick off" he demands.

"Yes Daddy" she agrees as she greedily takes her tongue to his ass, and licking his balls. She takes Daddy's cock in her mouth and sucks him clean, before going back to licking his balls. She slides her tongue further back as Daddy lifts his legs and places them on her shoulders, giving her full access to his ass. babygirl grins and forces her head tightly against his ass, licking him ... "mmm thank you Daddy" she responds.

She is so lost in licking Daddy's ass, until she hears sounds coming from his computer ... Daddy pulls up a video on the screen and when she looks up to see, she notices his cock is hard again. He takes his feet off of her and stands from the bed, placing the computer in the middle of the mattress, he hits play. Daddy grabs babygirl by the hair and pulls her over to him ... slapping his cock against her face as he strokes himself.

"Mmm please Daddy..." she begs ...

12