Daddy and Daughter Fuck

Story Info
Daughter joins a sleeping daddy to make a good bedtime story.
1.8k words
4.37
335.3k
181
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aRandom1
aRandom1
182 Followers

Though this is certainly work as a suitable stand alone plot these characters and the story also references an earlier piece:

https://www.literotica.com/s/daddy-and-daughter-dreaming

Please let me know your thoughts, I have at least two other stories featuring these two in mind so keeping voting and favouriting to keep the stories coming.

*******************************

I lay in bed reeling from the evenings act.

What kind of a girl has my ex-wife raised? Clearly, she was a pretty kinky little thing, knowingly masturbating in front of her dear old dad and then playing along in my charade to jerk me off into her mouth. Jesus, what else could she be convinced to do if this was just the starting point?

The images of her glistening wet fingers sliding in and out of her perfect little cunt were haunting me as I tried to sleep. Unknowingly my hand had made its way down to my crotch and I was massaging the head of my cock through my shorts, I'd worked it up to about half its full size when I heard the squeak of the floorboards in the hallway.

The spare room my daughter had been staying in was down the hall with the bathroom door opposite my own. My heart began to race as the sounds grew closer, peaking when I knew she was right outside the door, then dashed as I heard the sound of the bathroom light click on.

Jesus, what was I actually hoping for here? That my 18-year-old daughter would sneak into my room, slide my rigid cock into her slender young pussy and ride me to ecstasy all-the-time while I pretended to be asleep again. Had I really regressed to the mindset of a teenage boy. God damn it I'm a 36-year-old man. Admittedly I've not exactly been fucking many young beauties recently but I'm certainly not over the hill!

The click of the bathroom light interrupted my self-chastisement/motivation as I pictured her right there naked. Her slender frame and toned body catching the light perfectly and promising her soft touch. There was no sound of footsteps, no squeaking floorboard, she must still be there.

Silently the door handle turned, a narrow beam of bright light shocked into the darkness of the room, I recoiled from the light but as quickly as it opened the door closed. My windows were covered with black out blinds from the days when I used to work nights and combined with the sudden flash of light, I was lost in a sea of pitch black. Did she even come into the room?

I lay still, my eyes and ears desperately searched the darkness for an outline or some sign of another person's presence.

With the stealth of a stalking cat my daughter had managed to sneak around the bed behind me. I felt the bed deforming under her weight of her slight frame as she slid in, under the covers.

"Are you asleep, daddy?" She whispered in my ear so close that the tantalising tingle of her words crackled in my ear. "I hope so daddy. I hope you're dreaming of me again. Dreaming of your sexy daughter fucking you. Hmm?"

The lingering hum sent electrifying cold shivers through my body.

Her hand glanced against my side delicately before firmly sliding down my body to my hip. Her slender fingers immediately found their way inside my shorts and wrapped around my semi erect cock.

"Ssssssshhhhhhhhh, sleepy daddy, sssshhhhh."

The soft, sultry, tones of her words sizzled, intoxicating my mind, triggering carnal desires and paralysing me perfectly in place as her hands worked my cock to full mast. She slowly worked up and down my full length, swirling the head in her palm before returning down to the base.

I felt her warm body press up against my back as her firm nipples and toned breasts pushed into my back and the warmth of her loins radiated against me.

"I couldn't stop thinking about this after tasting your sexy load, daddy. My pussy has been aching to feel your big meaty cock, deep inside me. I couldn't wait until I knew you would be asleep again, so I could sneak into your room and fuck you."

She surreptitiously slid on top of me and without pause stroked the length of my cock guiding it skilfully to the soft full lips of her young pussy. In the darkness I could barely make out her silhouette as she nimbly straddled me, cock in hand, poised on the edge of her pussy. My cock throbbed full of lust and my hips arched up to enter her but effortless control she held my cock just nudging at the entrance to her young shaved pussy. The sensation of her soft smooth lips kissing and caressing at the head of my cock was such tease.

I was barely touching her, but I could already feel the tight opening streaming with exciting, coating my aching cock. The soft giving entrance parted as she slowly lowered herself just an inch or two onto my length, her legs trembled as slid down my length, sending an ever more pleasurable ripple through her.

She paused for a few moments to accommodate my girth as her pussy repeatedly clamped and released, easing the head further into her tight young snatch. She sunk another inch as her arms gave way and her face came to rest inches to the side of my own. A long slow breathy moan escaped her lips as she took as much of me inside her as she could.

"Oh, it's so big daddy, it feels so good. Just like I imagined."

She slowly lifted back up, resting with just the head nestled inside her. She took two deep sultry breaths and then began to steadily move up and down, riding half of my full length. Every inch felt so perfectly plush as her velvet smooth pussy lovingly caressed and clung to my cock.

"Please daddy, don't wake up yet, I need you so badly. I just... I just need to really fuck you, to feel you all the way inside me."

She sat atop me pulling the covers back with her, exposing my torso to the cool air. She placed a steadying hand on my chest as she lowered herself down inch by inch, forcing her willing yet incomprehensible tight, wet pussy to take the full length inside. She let out a dull stifled yell as she pushed to take the final inch deeper into her. She came to a seemingly welcome cease as I felt her finally resting, sat on my lap with my cock buried deep inside her.

My hands lay stationary at my side as I desperately fought every impulse to grab her firmly by the hips and thrust into her. I did my best to refrain, unwilling to break this fantasy role play that now saw my beautiful daughter astride me and allow her the control to fuck me as she saw fit.

I subtly pushed upwards tensing my rigid cock, swelling the head inside her causing a soft lustful moan to escape my darling daughter's lips. I smiled to myself as her body tensed clamping down on me once more.

Her weight slowly shifted as she leant forward lifting herself from her knees to her feet, crouching above me with the length of my cock still deep inside her. Slowly and skilfully she raised herself up measuring the length of my cock to establish her rhythm and motion.

She began slowly bouncing at a little less than a stroke a second, relentlessly focussed on the first two inches. So far everything had felt a little dulled following the earlier hyper sensitive orgasm of our first encounter, but her tight soft grip concentrating on the head of my cock was bringing that familiar sensation back.

Her breathing had become more pronounced as with every downwards motion, little by little, she took more of my length into her. Now seemingly accustomed to my length and girth, it wasn't long before she was confidently riding the full length of my engorged cock. I bite my lip in an effort to restrain myself as I silently allowed my daughter to ride me as we continued the pretence of my act.

The rhythm increased as I began to feel a slick pool of my daughter's juices gathering at the base of my cock and a slapping sound began to grow as she continued to fuck me with her skilled onslaught.

"Oh daddy, you feel so good inside of me, I'm getting so close, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, Ohh."

Her shrieks grew louder as she lost all inhibition, furiously riding my cock as she plunged down vigorously onto me. Each crashing, clattering thud as her hips collided sent surging pleasure rippling through my body to my very finger tips, willing them to reach forth and passionately take control. But once again I refrained, this was her time to take advantage of the sleeping party, but that won't always be the case!

Her pussy began to spasm and clamp down on my cock as she lost control and the once fluid motion of her stroke had become erratic and desperate as her muscles burned, overcome by the pleasure coursing through her body. She finally lurched back as through calling to the sky as she plunged my cock all the way, deep into her tight pussy. Her hips bucked, and my own orgasm churned up from within and blasted free, filling my gorgeous daughter with my seed as she shuddered in orgasm atop me. Each jet coinciding with an arching thrust upwards, shaking her to the core as her body rocked from side to side and her moans of pleasure peaked and receded.

She fell forward onto me. Her hot breath clung to my neck as she panted, regaining her composure. I could feel her pert young breasts brushing against my chest and her heart pounding. It took several minutes before her breathing returned to normal and she regained some semblance of control.

She slid off of me and came to rest beside me, both our breath still laboured. She reached down to my slick cock and jerked the last few beads of cum from me with long firm strokes, each involuntarily producing a quiet groan of ecstasy from me. Keeping my eyes closed was not a problem now as my head was awash of the pleasure coursing through me.

"Are you still asleep daddy? I didn't wake you, did I?"

Some consciousness returned to me as I rebuilt my façade of slumber.

"Because I would hate to wake you and spoil our night time fun, I hope it lasts all summer."

I heard a rustle of the covers as she reached down to my cock and swirled her hand around the head of my cock. It was torturously intense post-orgasm and my body stiffened to her touch.

"Oh daddy, you're such a big sexy night time toy, and you taste amazing." She kissed me firmly and I could taste the sweet salty combination of our juices on her lips.

She slipped out of the bed and pulled the covers back up to my chest.

"Sleep tight daddy, don't let the bed bugs bite."

aRandom1
aRandom1
182 Followers