Daddy and His Princess

Story Info
Daddy comes home to his naughty girl.
757 words
3.78
63k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy arrived home. He was looking forward to seeing his princess. It had been a long day and it was time to lock the world out. Princess was in her maid's uniform as daddy had expected. She had her collar on and gave Daddy the leash. He attached it to the collar and led his pet into the living room.

He told her to bend over in front of him. She knew that he was going to feel her knickers to see if they were damp. Daddy liked to know that his girl was looking forward to him coming home. He told her, as he felt her damp crotch, that she was a very good girl.

Princess then knelt down between Daddy's legs, unzipped his flies, took out his cock and looking up into his eyes she started licking the tip, flicking it with her tongue and gradually taking it all in her mouth. She knew that Daddy enjoyed watching her suck him. He groaned as she slid her lips around it. Feeling the head brush against the back of his throat. He grabbed hold of his cock and took it out of her mouth. Princess stuck out her tongue knowing that daddy was going to slap his tool on it.

Daddy reached down to fondle her breasts. He had expected to feel her nipples pressing against the satin material of her dress. She was wearing a bra and had been told before not to. Daddy said "Take that off. More training is needed here I see." Princess undid her dress and took off her bra freeing her breasts. He reached over and pinched her nipples until she squirmed and then told her to lay over his knees.

She did as she was told. The next minute her pants were around her ankles and Daddy was slapping her ass cheeks. He did one side and then the other. When they were nice and pink Daddy said "I'm surprised that you haven't learnt that lesson yet. I must be firmer with you."

He spread her legs apart and started to rub her pussy. Princess was nice and wet. He then parted her cheeks exposing her pretty hole. She felt the warmth of his saliva entering her while at the same time his finger was probing her. It moved gently but firmly into her. "Hmmm what a lovely tight ass you have there my naughty princess. Your lesson is going to continue in the bedroom."

He led her to the bed and told her to lay face down. Out came the ropes and princess was tied up to the legs on the bed. Daddy told her to spit on his cock and then knelt behind her. He pushed his hand between her legs parting her pussy lips. His fingers entered her cunt. It was dripping. He started to spank her pussy feeling her shudder every time his hand glanced against her clit. He caressed and played with her. Then she heard the order "Princess cum on my fingers". As his fingers moved faster and faster against her pussy, princess started to groan until finally she started to convulse with the force of her orgasm.

Daddy spread her juices up between her legs and into her ass. Princess felt him pressing against her. His hand on her ass spreading her apart. She could feel the warmth of his cock entering her tight secret hole. She could feel saliva dripping into her as he slid in and out. Daddy pulled her hair, forcing her to move further on to him. He spanked her ass as he fucked her. Then she felt him start to shudder and knew that Daddy's cum was about to spurt inside her. He withdrew. Holding his cock he held it over her face. "Open your eyes my princess" he commanded her. She watched as the strings of cum splashed and slid down her face. "Now I have marked you as mine!"

Then Daddy untied his girl and gave her love, hugs and kisses. "You have taken your punishment well" he said "now for your reward."

Daddy's head went down to her cunt. His tongue rubbing and flicking against her clit. He licked her juices and spread her lips so that he could see her wonderful pink pussy. He buried his head between those wet lips, his tongue deep in her cunt. Princess ground her groin against his face until she came knowing that Daddy loved her and looked after her.

She is after all Daddy's only Princess.