Daddy and James Partner Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could stop him, he had pulled her panties to the ground and was kneeling between her legs, kissing and lapping at my daughter's cunt.

She cried out. I watched her knees buckle, but James caught her by the hips. He was strong and held her there, moving her back and forth so her pussy juices coated his whole face. He lapped at her like a starving dog and moaned. Aubrey screamed, fucking her brother's face.

I watched the scene in fascination, stripping down all the while, until I was naked and my cock stood straight out.

Just before Aubrey came, I gripped my son by the hair and pulled him out of my daughter's cunt.

"Dad, please," he begged.

"Yeah, dad, please!" she said. It reminded me of when they used to team up when they were young to disobey. I didn't let it get to me this time.

"After," I said. "You're mine now, Aubrey. I'm your father and I'm going to take your virginity."

Her legs were shaking and she looked at the moment like she didn't care which of us it was, she just wanted her father or brother to fuck her.

After taking his clothes off, James sat down on the floor and leaned against the couch. He opened his legs wide, his cock standing up like mine, and patted his thighs.

Aubrey lay on the ground against her brother, leaning her head on his thigh, legs wide open. He held her hands above her head and kissed her on the forehead.

"That's it, babygirl." I stayed standing for bit, stroking my cock, enjoying the sight below me. Aubrey lay on the ground, breasts red and swollen with desire, legs wet with her cum, eyes begging for me. When I could stand it no longer, I positioned myself over her.

In one motion, I was inside my baby. She screamed, and James wrapped his arms around her.

I'd done it fast and hard, feeling her maidenhood break against me. God, she was so wet, and so tight, like a vice. She sobbed a bit – I know it must have hurt terribly, but it was better to do it fast.

"It's ok, it'll be better soon," James whispered. "Just relax."

"Let daddy fuck you," I whispered. "Relax your legs and let your daddy fuck you."

She did as she was told, and I began to fuck my daughter. First slow, because I wanted to memorize every feel of the inside of her vagina. But then she began to angle her hips with me, and let out a moan. I went faster, loving the sopping velvet feel of her, watching my daughter's face contort with pleasure while my son held her. James twisted her nipples while I fucked her, and yes, her breasts did bounce.

"You like it?" I demanded.

"Yes daddy yes!" she cried. "Oh, god daddy, fuck me daddy!"

I groaned and began to pound her harder. I heard the slapping of our flesh and the wet swish of the cunt accepted me while I destroyed her little virgin pussy.

Her words descended into moans and screams, until she was a writhing mess under me.

"Are you gonna cum for daddy?"

"Ye—ahh... uhhhnnn... oh God... ff–– daddy please don't stop... mmmn!"

She bit her lip and drew blood, and then I felt her body begin to shudder wildly. She let out a cry and her cunt underlated and squeezed my cock.

My daughter lay beneath me in the throws of her first orgasm, while I pounded away at her little cunt.

"You're mine now, baby," I said. "Mine and James'... we get to have you whenever we want... you're our baby girl now..."

"Yes daddy yes!"

When her pleasure subsided, I felt her go limp under me. She looked up with lazy eyes, but I wasn't done yet.

"Up," I said.

She obeyed and I directed her onto her hands and knees.

James scrambled to face her. He sat up on his knees, presenting her cock to her sweet face.

"Alright, sweetheart it's my turn now," he said, stroking her head with his hand. "You wanna make your brother feel good?"

I sat behind her. I needed to finish, but took a break to enjoy the sight of her soaking pussy. A bit of blood pooled out of the cummy folds, and her thighs shone with the wetness from our fucking. It was such a pretty pussy, small and shaven, and mine. I ran a finger through it. She twitched, and I smiled; she was tender. Poor thing; next time she'd be sore, and then it would be better.

"Just like this," James said. "Mmm..."

I watched his eyes roll back when my daughter licked his cock. Her pretty tongue swirled the head, and then she took it all in her little lips.

"Fuck" James cried out.

I watched my daughter blow my son in fascination. The angle, and natural talent, allowed her to take him far deeper than I imagined, and vowed to be next. He thrust his hips into her face and enjoyed his sister's mouth.

I entered her again with a squish. She was so wet. I started slow once more, hearing the hungry moan from my baby girl, and then caught eyes with my son.

James smiled at me. Here we were, with Aubrey pinned between us, penetrated by two cocks. It was exactly what we'd planned.

He began to wildly fuck his sister's face, gripping her hair and directing her into a bobbing motion that was violently hot. Watching her take it, making a few slurping noises, caused me to feel the familiar tightening in my balls.

I sped up, holding her hips tightly, and rammed my baby. I fucked her so hard it hurt my abs, while James thrust into her mouth. I could hear her little girl moans, both in pleasure and a bit pf pain, ascend into straight pleasure. It was incredible.

James cried out first, busting into her mouth. Then Aubrey, swallowing his cum, screamed against his cock. The vibrations obviously felt good for him, because James jerked once more.

I came last, wildly bucking into my little girl's cunt, before I felt my cum spurt into her cunt, straight into her womb. I filled up my daughter, cumming for what seemed like hours, then collapsed onto the floor.

The three of us lay there for a few minutes, before Aubrey looked at me and smiled. A bit of James' cum was on her chin, and a great deal of mine seeped out of her pussy. She reached over and touched my hip, the closest part of me she could reach, and then grasped her brother's hand.

"Thank you," she whispered.

12