Daddy and Sir

Story Info
When just Sir isn't enough Daddy steps in.
2.1k words
4.28
60.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear him in the kitchen and my heart leaps; my step is light as I bound down the stairs to meet him with a kiss and a warm squeeze. My arms slide around his neck and I press my body full length against him. I stretch up on my toes and slide my soft lips against his, holding them there for a long moment. I can feel the corners of his mouth turn up as he grins.

"Miss me, little one?"

"Always."

"Show me."

I step back from him, a blush surfacing on my cheeks, the heat creeping all the way down my neck to the tops of my breasts. My fingers are slow and deliberate as they push the straps of my sundress down off my shoulders, the filmy material slipping down my arms and landing in a pool at my feet. His eyes touch me everywhere. His voice is firm and low, not much more than a rumble in his chest.

"Show me."

A ball of heat and lust forms in my belly, unfurling at the apex of my thighs. I hook my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and tug them down, stepping out of them. I look up at him as I straighten, holding the panties out to him while I stand naked in our kitchen, awaiting his next command.

He walks around me in a circle, his fingertips graze lightly over the skin of my arm, my back, my ass. I'm standing perfectly still but cannot suppress a shiver. He comes around in front of me again and tweaks my nipple gently; I do not react. He folds my panties neatly and lays them down on a chair, then tweaks my other nipple. I sigh softly, goose bumps forming on my arms. He smiles as his lips descend, capturing a taut nipple in the warm wetness of his mouth. I squirm, aching for more suction, more sensation, then whimper as one of his hands slides up my inner thigh and grazes my pussy.

"Are you wet for me?"

"Always."

With his hands around my waist, he lifts me and settles me on the counter, the granite smooth and cold under me. He nudges my knees apart and stands between them, eyes locked on mine while with one hand he gently spreads open my pussy, the other hand slipping a finger inside. I feel him slide in and out, in and out, then watch his finger approach my mouth.

"Open."

I open my mouth and taste myself on his finger, tongue flicking over his digit with the same deliberate slowness I use when tasting his cock. I can see in his eyes when his brain makes the connection between the two sensations, and although I'm blushing, my grin is wicked. "Naughty little tease." He half chuckles, then kisses me senseless and I wonder if he can taste me on my own tongue.

The kiss ends and I reach for his belt, but he pushes my hand away and kisses his way down my body, taking his time and lavishing my breasts with attention. I arch towards him and his skilled mouth, craving more.

His lips are tender and gentle as they make their way down over my stomach, across my hip. I watch the top of his head as he moves his mouth to my pussy, then close my eyes on a moan when he rubs his tongue down over my wet lips, then back up between them. He suckles and softly tugs on them, then uses his thumbs to spread me open. The tip of his tongue teases the entrance to my body, and my hips gyrate of their own accord. Pressing his tongue flat against me, he slides it up between my lips and over my clit, then rubs in small, fast circles. My hands grip his shoulders tightly, thighs stretched taut on either side of his head. My toes curl and I shiver, moaning for him as the orgasm washes through me.

I lay on the counter, eyes closed, waiting to hear his zipper. A moment passes, then two. I open my eyes to see him watching me, still fully clothed.

"...Sir?"

"You are beautiful, do you know that? Especially after you've had an orgasm."

I blush, sitting up, closing my legs and attempting to cover myself with my arms. "I, uh, well, thank you."

He takes my arms and puts them at my sides, then pushes my knees apart. His eyes devour me, head to toe, lingering longer in some places than others. I feel naked and exposed in ways that are more than physical. His smile tells me just how much he understands, and I'm a bit surprised as he bends down, picking up my dress and slipping it on for me. Suddenly I feel an emptiness descend. Something inside me that needs to be filled. I reach for him, but he kisses my cheek and leaves the kitchen.

Later, as he sleeps beside me, the emptiness has moved north from between my legs to between my breasts. I try to sleep, but can't. I toss and turn, then finally get up and make my way downstairs, into the kitchen. Walking past the counter I go over to the little table by the door and unplug my phone from its charger. The guilt at dialing his number doesn't even come close to outweighing the need to fill the void in my chest. He answers on the second ring.

"Well hello, babygirl. Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"I tried, Daddy. I can't."

"You miss Daddy?"

"Always."

"Come see me, then."

"I can't, Daddy. I shouldn't."

"You need me, babygirl. You know you can't stay away long, and Daddy knows that little cunt is already wet for me."

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

My heart is beating quickly as I sneak upstairs and pull some clothes out of the closet. I slip on the skirt and blouse without bothering to put panties or a bra on underneath. I carry the heels until I'm outside, then step into them. The night air is warm and humid as I slip out the patio door. I'm trembling and flushed. The click of every step I take up the walkway sounds like a gunshot in my ears. He opens the front door before I reach for the knob, then without a word slams me against the wall of his living room, pinning my arms over my head and shoving his hand up my skirt, between my legs. He penetrates me with two fingers, the grin on his face triumphant and evil.

"Mmmm, someone's already wet for Daddy, huh, babygirl?"

"Always."

"Good girl." He fingers me hard and fast, licking then biting my neck, and I moan and writhe. "Now cum for me."

I do as I'm told, the orgasm blooming inside of me, pushing out some of the emptiness. He withdraws his fingers and licks them clean. Sliding his hand into my hair, he kisses me firmly, then yanks me forward away from the wall, a few steps into the room. My eyes are locked on his as he pushes me down onto my knees in front of him. He lets go of my hair and I let my hands fall to my sides.

"Did you cum today?"

"Yes, Daddy." I look down at the floor.

He slaps me, hard. The sting clears everything out of my head and brings tears to my eyes. I look up at him, a little shocked, but my hands stay at my sides and I don't make a sound.

"You're a little slut, aren't you? That little cunt can't get enough of Daddy, huh?"

"No, Daddy, I can't get enough of you."

"Good girl."

I whimper at the phrase, a blast of heat moving through my belly and thighs. He unzips his pants, pulling out his thick cock and stroking it slowly in front of me. My mouth waters and I bite my lower lip, looking from his cock to his face and back again. He says nothing as I lick my lips and fidget. I watch his hand stroking almost lazily. He knows he's driving me insane, and the grin on his face tells me he enjoys doing so. Finally I can't take any more and I whimper "Daddy, pleeease?"

Without a word he grabs me by the back of the head and shoves his cock into my mouth. I close my eyes and moan around him, sucking hungrily. His hips thrust back and forth as he fucks my face, and I gag when he pushes into my throat, but I don't stop sucking. Both of his hands slide into my hair, gripping tightly, and he groans, looking down at me. I'm breathing through my nose, my tongue curved against the underside of his shaft, and as he rams himself as far into my mouth as possible, I gag, tears spilling down my cheeks. He pulls out of my mouth with a grin.

"Daddy loves when you cry, babygirl."

I wipe my eyes with a little sniffle, then look up at him. He leaves me kneeling before him for what seems like forever, then pulls me up by my hair and bends me over the arm of the nearby sofa. My ass is exposed as he flips up my skirt. His hand is warm and firm as it caresses my cheeks.

"What are you, babygirl?"

"I'm a dirty little slut, Daddy."

His hand hauls back and then lands on my ass with a sharp smack. "Whose dirty little slut are you?"

I flinch. "Your dirty little slut, Daddy."

One, two, three sharp smacks in quick succession. "And who makes you cum the hardest, babygirl?"

"OWW! You do, Daddy!"

He continues to spank me, hard and unmercifully. I whimper and flinch each time his hand lands on my cheek. I gasp as he shoves three fingers into my pussy with his free hand, the other continuing to spank my warm, red ass. "Who owns you, babygirl? Tell Daddy who owns that pussy."

"You own me, Daddy! You own all of me!" My chest heaves as my breath becomes labored, and the emptiness that was taking over me is replaced by the hot stinging sensation of his palm landing fast and heavy on my flesh.

"Mmmm, good girl."

His words send me tumbling over the edge, and I feel like I'm flying, the only thing grounding me is the sensation of his fingers rapidly entering and leaving my body. I'm moaning loudly, "Oh, Daddy! Oh, god, yes!" but my moans crescendo into screams as he pulls his fingers out of me and slams his cock into my dripping wet cunt.

"This is MY pussy, babygirl."

"Yes, Daddy!"

"Who makes you cum?"

"You do, oh god, Daddy, you make me cum!"

Three sharp smacks on my ass make me squeal, another noise added to the moans and the vulgar, rhythmic sounds of our flesh slapping together like symphony of sex. One of his hands slides down my side to grab my hip, and his grip on me there is bruising and possessive, his other hand gripping my hair tightly and pulling my head back towards him, arching my back and bringing my ear to his mouth.

"You are Daddy's favorite little fucktoy. Daddy owns your body and soul and you will fucking cum for me right now, babygirl."

My eyes close as an orgasm rips its way through my body, starting as his voice hits my ear and moving through me like a violent explosion of pleasure. My hips jerk back against him, and I take his cock as deep inside of me as possible, my cunt convulsing around him, gripping his cock tightly. My thighs are wet with my juices, and he bites down hard on the back of my neck as he fills me with his cum, adding to the mess between my legs. We're locked together, panting and shuddering as the last spasms of pleasure slowly fade.

Moments pass and finally he withdraws from my body, guiding me down onto the sofa because my legs are too shaky for me to stand. He sits next to me and wraps an arm around me, pulling me into his embrace. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart regain its normal rhythm, and I hear him chuckle a little. "Babygirl, you're gonna have some bruises to explain tomorrow..."

I open my eyes and look up at him. "If anyone asks, I'll tell them the truth... that I'm a very bad girl and Daddy punishes me because he loves me."

His grin is full of pride and he kisses my forehead, then takes me by the hand. We walk through the kitchen, past the granite counter, and up the stairs to our bedroom.