Daddy and Sir Play with Kitten

Story Info
Kitten teases Sir and Daddy in her dream.
2.5k words
4.54
36.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derick sat on the couch, his phone in his hand as they tv played in the background. Sam manned the remote, flipping stations as the mood struck him. I watched both of them from my comfy seat in the oversized chair. Derick was the larger of the two, more mature. He wore his dominance like a cloak, sure and proud. Sam was the more handsome, quiet type, but I knew he held a secret I had yet to explore. It captivated and enthralled and I wanted to see what was hiding beneath his boyish charms.

I watched them, my mind filled with ideas, fantasies I dare not express but I sat in my own little chair. I let the want and needs consume my mind certain they would not guess my thoughts even as my nipples tightened and my pussy wettened in response to my dreams.

What would they do if I stood before them, if I took the remote from their hand and turned the TV off, forcing their focus to me.

"What are you doing Baby Girl?" Sam asked, his trademark smile in place.

"Playing." I said a little drunkenly, hoping I was teasing also. I was usually a very shy girl, rarely making my needs known. Tonight, there was a courage inside of me, a need that was not going to be denied. My kitten was scratching at the door, wanting to be released. I was going to let her come out and play tonight.

"Ohh." Derick asked. I watched him put down his phone and knew I had caught his attention. I let the smile flash across my face, knowing it was seductive. He leaned forward.

I eyed my captive audience as I reached behind my back, underneath my shirt and unhooked my bra. Both men watched my movements with predator eyes, one dark, one light. I pulled the bra out the sleeve of my shirt and let it fall to the floor.

"What game are you playing Baby girl?" Sam asked.

"A sexy game." I said, grinning. "Do you boys want to play my game?" I bit my lip, half scared that one of them would call my bluff and demand I tell them exactly what I wanted. I held my breath as they looked at one another, and unspoken male communication passing between them. Both turned and looked at me and their eyes told me they had decided to play my little game. My body responded, my sex swelling, wetting with anticipation, my nipples tightened under my shirt and I bit my lip wondering if Derick's dominate would try and take over and call the shots or if he would be content to let me play until I lost my nerve.

"You sure Kitten?" Derick asked me, always checking on my safety first. We were mostly just friends, but he knew my needs and my desires like on other man.

"I am sure Sir." I responded to him. Giving him the honor of the title for this night. Tomorrow we would return to our friendship, but for tonight, he would be my Sir, and I his kitten.

"Baby Girl, you know what you're doing?" Sam asked, his sweet endearment for me taking on a whole new meaning in this moment.

"Ohh, yes Sir, this is what I want." I told him honestly.

They both seemed to accept my agreement. I felt the tension in the air solidify, heighten with anticipation.

"Take your shirt off Kitten." Derick said, his gaze daring me. "Show Sam those pretty tits."

I blushed, I couldn't help myself as I felt Sam's gaze zero in on my peaked nipples. This was what I dreamed of, the fantasy that rode my nights and fed my orgasms.

Sam's eyes watched me, waited and I could feel his need. I let my gaze drop to his lap, saw the blatant evidence of his desire tightening his jeans. This was my power, what drove me to submit. I grew bold, felt empowered as I reached for the hem of my t-shirt. I cursed the fact I wasn't wearing a button up top, but I would make do with what I had.

"Do you wanna see my breasts Sam?" I asked, my voice husky and low with need. Sam nodded.

I teased the shirt up bit, lifting it to show the underside of my breasts. The kitten in me teasing, playing with their emotions. I felt their eyes on me, knew they were watching my every mood.

"Show me." Sam said, growing tired of my playful game.

"Yes Sir." I said softly, lowering my eyes as I lifted the shirt up and over my head. I stood before them naked from the waist up, my breasts bared to their gazes. I was proud, fighting my need to cover, I left my arms at my sides, letting them look their fill.

I was a large breasted woman, double D cups that were still perky and high despite my age. I was proud of them, knew they pleased a man.

"Come here baby girl." Sam said, his voice taking on the husky quality of desire. I let my feet obey him as I moved forward, stopping between his legs, close enough to feel his breath on my flesh. He met my gaze, leaning forward, his lifted my breast up, filling his hand with my flesh. He watched me as he squeezed my breast, as his thumb brushed across the tight nipple, making me whimper, making me hiss out in need.

"You like that baby girl?" He asked me, making me say the words.

"Yes Sir." I wanted more, wanted a stronger touch, a firmer grip. He read my need, leaning forward, I watched as his lips wrapped around my nipple, as he drew the tight peak into his mouth and suckled hard. I arched into the touch, me head falling back as I felt the sensations drive me higher. I needed this, wanted this.

Derick shifted on the seat next to us and I turned my head, meeting his gaze. He was focused on my face, watching me. There was not jealousy, not disgust or shame at my actions. He was enjoying my pleasure. I gasped as Sam used his teeth to nip at my flesh, drawing my gaze down to his. I was consumed.

Derick shifted then, coming closer to Sam, his hand reaching out and touching my free breast. He teased it as Sam played with the nipple he was owning. I whimpered, overcome with sensations.

The power I felt at this moment was beyond words. I was beautiful, sexy wanted and I owned every moment.

Sam's hand reached for the button of my jeans and I spread sucked in my breath as he undid the button and zipper. Derick's hand went to the juncture of my thighs, his big fingers pressing my jeans into my wet slit and rubbing. The competing sensations were intense and made my knees weak. I fell forward, my hand reaching for Sam's shoulder to brace from falling. He didn't let up his assault on my breast, licking, sucking and biting at me. I whimpered and they didn't stop.

Derick pushed my pants down my legs, taps of his fingers making me step out of them as I fought the overwhelming need to beg.

Sam pulled me into his lap as I was freed of the confines of my jeans. I straddled his lap, feeling the hard length of his cock straining against his jeans. I couldn't resist the urge to rub against him. My sex wet and slick with desire, I knew I was wetting the front of his jeans but I didn't care. I needed the friction, the pressure of his cock against me.

"That's it baby girl. Ride me." Sam said as he wrapped his hand in my hair, pulling my head back, I let my hips moved back and forth over him. I wanted, needed to find release.

Derick had other plans. I heard the sound of his zipper lowering, saw him lean back in his seat as he reached into his pants and pulled the hard, thick length of his cock from his jeans.

My mouth watered at the sight, needing to taste him again, to feel his flesh inside my mouth as I suckled and licked him.

I leaned over, reaching for him. Sam let me go as I crawled over to Derick's lap. I leaned low, letting my cheek slide along the soft flesh. My ass was in the air, pointed at Sam and I didn't care. I was consumed by the need to taste flesh.

I licked at the head and Derick groaned, his hand going to the base of his cock, holding it for me. I took him inside my mouth and sucked, licked, fed on him. I loved sucking cock. Making a man wet with my saliva as I pleased him.

Sam's hand was at my ass, his finger slipping between the parted lips of my ass. He pushed one didget inside of me and began to pump into my pussy with his finger.

I pulled my mouth away from Derick's cock and gasped at the sensation. I loved to be fingered hard and deep. Sam's didn't hesitate as he played with my wet pussy, one finger became two, he scissored them inside of me, making me whimper and moan.

Derick's hand fisted in my hair, pulling my mouth back to his hard cock. I opened wide, letting him fuck my face as his hips lifted into my mouth.

I was a bundle of need and fire. I wanted what they gave me. I didn't feel Sam move, was unprepared to feel his tongue diving into me, licking at me as he played with my pussy. I came in a hot rush, crying out against Derick's cock as he gagged me with his hard length.

The orgasm was hard, deep, making me shudder and scream, catching my breath.

Sam slowed his assault on my flesh, soothing me, bringing me slowly down to earth. I kept my mouth tight on Derick's cock.

"Kitten." Derick moaned low. "You are so fucked."

The declaration made me whimper. I knew what it meant, and I wanted it. Needed it.

Sam moved behind me, I felt naked flesh against my back and wanted to turn my head, to see what he looked like naked, but it was too late for that. I was sprawled naked on the couch between them, and I had given them permission to take me, to fuck me, to use me for their pleasure.

Sam's cock felt hot, thick and wet as he slapped it against my ass. I was unprepared for the slap of his hand on my thigh, a hard, sharp sting of pain reminding me of my place.

"Daddy." I sobbed. He responded to my plea by pushing himself inside of me. I cried out in the pleasure.

"Kitten." Derick said as he pushed my mouth back to his cock. I was filled, flooded with both of their lengths.

They drove inside of me in opposite moves, one in as the other pulled out. I was trapped between them, fully consumed with pleasure and need.

They picked up their rhythm, sensing my need, or just feeding their own. Sam's balls slapping my ass as Derick's cock battered my throat. Someone's hands found my breast, pulled at the nipple. Another set of fingers played between my legs, finding the center of my pleasure. I heard the wet sounds my pussy made, felt the moisture of my saliva on my face as I took them as deep as my body would allow.

I was a machine, pleasure my only goal. A kitten, purring under the hand of her Sir, a baby girl reveling in the needs of her Daddy. My mind broke from the world of time and space, fractured into that space between pleasure and pain pure emotions filing me. Mini orgasms wracked my body, building towards a climax that was going to shatter my mind.

Suddenly they stopped, roughly I was twisted, my body shifted to the ground, landing on my hands and knees. I barly had time to adjust to the new position before I was giving to pleasure again. This time it was Daddy's cock in my mouth, and Sir filling my pussy. Daddy used my face, fucking it hard and I reveled in the new taste, the new sensation of flesh filling my mouth, he was longer, a little rounder than Sir. The differences there, but subtle. Sir took my pussy rougher than Daddy had, his hand slapping my ass, reddening my flesh.

My mind gave into it all. Taking what they were willing to give me. I was consumed, fire and need. A good little girl between two dominate souls. Need, fire, fucking, all filled me as they took their pleasure in me.

I couldn't hold back. I felt Daddy's hand reach down between my legs, flet him pluck at my clit. It was the last bit of sensation my body could hold. I burst around them. Cumming in a violent bucking. They held firm to me, keeping me in place, controlling me and adding even more layers to my submission.

I screamed, my eyes rolling into my head. I fought not to bite Daddy, he pulled his cock from my mouth and gripped my hair, pulling my head back as Sir fucked his cock into me, cumming into my body with hard jabs. I heard him moan his release, heard his low "Fuck." As he pumped his seed into me.

Daddy waited, watched my face, held my gaze as I sobbed. When Sir had finished, Daddy pulled me up, layed me back on the couch and spread my legs wide. He bent his head to me and feasted on my pussy. I cried out, the sensations to much, but he didn't relent. He brought me to that edge quickly again. Meeting my gaze he wrapped his hand around my throat, pinned me to the couch as he rose up between my legs and pushed his hard cock into me again. He fucked me savagely, hard and fast, seeking his own pleasure and release. His hand tight around my throat. It was hours, minutes, possibly only seconds before we both came again. My body clasping his tight and hard. I arched and he held me by the throat, gasping as the pleasure became too much. Tears fell down my cheeks as he found his release inside my body. Pumping into me. His harsh pants ringing in my ears.

He collapsed against me. Kissing my neck and shoulders softly. Derick's fingers entwinded with mine and I looked over at him, saw him smiling. Laughter bubbled inside of me and I giggled, blushing. They both laughed with me.

"That was awesome." Sam said against my neck.

"I have to agree." I said, still giggling.

"No complaint from me." Derick chuckled.

I typed the last word and could scent my own desire. I shyly looked over to the couch where they both sat, oblvious to the fantasy I had just put to paper. A part of me wanted to dare myself to send it to them. The reserved side of me decided to share it on-line instead. To see if Sir or Daddy found my fantasy. One thing I knew for certain. My dream tonight was going to be excellent.