Daddy & Sylvia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohgodohgodohhhhgoddohgod," was all he could manage to whisper against my breast.

I laughed softly but I knew what he was feeling; that tight knot in his stomach was somewhere between excitement, lust and fear.

His fingers traced from my lips down over my breasts to my heated pussy.

I spread my legs automatically, slipping my finger into my mouth before sliding it down and right into my dripping wet pussy. Teasing my clit with my fingers looking into my father's eyes, I said in a husky voice, "Fuck your little slut, dad, you've been waiting to slam your hard cock inside me for so long. Do it now -- I want you, I can't wait any more."

I felt his body shudder and I gasped as Daddy's fingers trailed down over my body, leaving every inch of me tingling for more. Although, in the back of my mind I was scared he was going to hurt me, I wanted him so much I could hardly think.

He was muttering my name repeatedly as his lips moved over my heated skin. His tongue began teasing my peaking nipples as his fingers traced over my clit.

Quickly, my excitement and sexual feelings returned. My hips started lifting off the bed towards him. I was silently begging my own father to fuck me. He was teasing me, paying me back for all the times I had teased him.

His fingers moved from my clit and I moaned out at the loss of contact. Soon, he started to softly move his finger up and down over my wet pussy. The lightness of his touch was killing me. My breath was coming out in short, sharp, gasps.

I couldn't keep his name from my lips; I couldn't stand his teasing!

"Daddy... Daddy please..."

I felt him smile against my skin as I begged him. I knew that's what he was waiting for, but I didn't realize how quick an effect it would have. Therefore, I was completely unprepared when he thrust his fingers deep inside my dripping wet cunt.

"Fuccckkk...!!!"

The breath was expelled from my body as I gasped out, my body arched towards him. If he was expecting a good reaction, I guess he got it!

My hunger for my own father was driving me insane. I had to have him! I pushed him back, hissing in his ear as he fell alongside me.

I whispered the hot words that I knew would get him even wilder. "You want me to fuck you, is that it, Dad? You want it to be me that slides down on your hard cock, letting my cunt accept you? Watching the first cock to be inside me as I push down, watching inch by inch as you enter me... is that it Daddy? Is that what you have been waiting for your little slut to do? For me to be so damn horny I will show you just how much of a slut I can be?"

I felt his body tremble, I watched as his eyes closed, as if the words were too much for him to take, but when his eyes flicked open, the words he uttered were pronounced clearly.

"MY Slut!" he whispered -- reminding me -- warning me almost. I shivered against him, the statement demanding his ownership of me.

I slowly started to move against him, my fingers teasing his nipples. I heard him gasp as my mouth surrounded one of his hard nipples. I smiled to myself as I started to move my hips, letting my body move softly against him. I could tell I was causing the desired effect as his breathing became rapid. I started to make my movements more deliberate, pushing my wet pussy against his hard cock. My breath caught in my throat each time I moved over the length of daddy's shaft.

I was slowly giving us the ultimate torture. Our senses were heightened with each movement of my body. My father lifted his head and captured one of my hard nipples between his teeth. My gasp was involuntary as his teeth grazed my sensitive skin. Clearly, this contact wasn't enough for him. He pulled me down, my body fusing against his. As our lips connected, the hunger, passion and ecstasy we had built up between us was transferred into a hot, steamy kiss.

By this point, we were both gasping; our hands were traveling and exploring each other's bodies, extracting moans from both of us. Daddy's cock was now slick with my wetness.

"Sylvia I have to... please..."

I pulled him with me as I shifted over, so I was laying on my back as I looked up at him. I didn't trust myself to say anything, but with just one look he knew without words what it was that I wanted.

When I felt Daddy's cock pressing against me, it was different. The urgency that was there seconds before had now been replaced with something more intimate. My father looked into my eyes as he pushed himself forward, the head of his cock entering me. He must have seen the traces of fear in my eyes because as I looked at him his eyes portrayed something other than lust. I didn't have time to analyze it as his lips were then connecting with mine. Before I could form another thought, everything was erased from my mind, with a kiss that was so soft and tender, it left me gasping for breath.

His hips shifted forward and with one swift fluid movement, my father was inside me. Pain snatched my body and mind but as soon as it had begun, it slowly started to ebb away. He stayed still inside me, gasping for breath at the realization that he was about to fuck his own daughter and from what he had told me, I was going to be his first virgin. Before I could take hold of my senses, my hips were pushing up against him, not letting either of us catch our breath; I needed to feel my father moving inside me. I couldn't believe how much he was consuming me; the feeling of his hard cock inside me was indescribable.

"Mmmm you've finally got your cock sliding into my dripping wet pussy, just like you've been dreaming about, huh Dad? Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Goddd yesss!! I can hardly believe it."

He sounded so incredulous. I pulled him down towards me, kissing him, biting his lower lip softly. He gasped as my tongue stud grazed against his lips.

"I love making love to you," I moaned, hearing him gasp out at a simple touch or movement, watching his face as he tried to contain his feelings. I became even more excited when he couldn't help but show just how turned on he was.

He moved his hand over my nipple, capturing the little hard nub between his fingers. I closed my eyes in an attempt to gain control. I failed to do so as Daddy started his strong steady strokes inside me.

I could hear moaning and gasping. It took me a minute to realize it was me. Every time my father pushed his throbbing cock inside my dripping wet pussy, I couldn't stop my body from responding forcefully to him. My body was now moving in rhythm with his. My hands were drawn to his body, rising up over his ribs, twisting his nipples between my fingers. I loved the reaction I was getting from doing that, watching as he sucked his breath in sharply. This time though, he had the advantage. As my fingers manipulated his hard nipples, he broke our rhythm and suddenly slammed his cock deep inside me, leaving me gasping for breath, my body arching towards him as he withdrew slowly before plunging deeper inside me.

"Ohhgoddd... Daddy. Oh..."

My head fell back, my eyes closed, and my body rocked each time he fucked his cock into me. I needed to feel him against me! Pulling him down, kissing him hungrily, his rhythm quieted as I began to kiss him softly, lulling him into a false sense of security. I pushed him onto his back, making sure no contact was lost between us. Then, straddling his body, his cock buried deep inside me, I leaned down and kissed him softly; teasing him, pulling away slightly, and making him moan in frustration. His body was straining to reach mine. I couldn't leave him for long though. My lips soon returned to his. My hands were gently caressing him. I started to slowly rock my hips, causing his cock to throb inside me.

The tension between father and daughter was electric; our breathing became erratic as I started to ride his cock, moving slowly at first, teasingly, painfully slowly.

The teasing soon became too much for him. His hands grasped my hips, pulling me into a rhythm that suited him, the rhythm he needed. I could feel the tension building inside him and I knew he was preparing to make us both cum.

I pushed his hands away from my body and stopped moving. I leaned towards him and kissed him. He was gasping, his body begging to cum, his face was contorted with the pressure of stopping himself from cumming.

"Sylvia! You have to let me cum... I need to. Need to cum inside you! Please honey..."

This was something that we had talked about a lot. I had given it much thought and as wrong as it was, I wanted my father to fill my pussy with his sperm.

He gasped out as I traced little butterfly kisses down his neck and over his chest. I looked up at him, watching emotions flick across his face as I captured his nipple between my teeth, grazing his sensitive skin, letting my tongue stud flick across his hard nipple.

He grasped my arms and I looked up at him, raising my eyebrow, daring him to contest my control of him. He held my gaze for a few seconds before releasing me from his grasp. I smiled softly up at him. "I won't let you wait for long daddy, I promise."

He looked at me in disbelieve but I knew I wasn't misleading him. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't leave it much longer. If I didn't cum soon I'd go crazy, I needed to feel my father's cum inside me. His body arched towards me at the first touch of my mouth on his heated skin. His cock swelled inside me, making us both gasp. I watched as it dawned on him that I needed this as much as he did. I saw it in his eyes a second before he acted on it. A slow smile touched my lips just before he pushed me over onto my back.

"I want you like this, okay?"

The way he said it, it wasn't really a question, but I nodded in agreement anyway. His control of me had returned and I loved it just as much as I loved controlling him. I knew he wanted to cum but I knew he wanted us to cum together. So, as he started moving inside me I slid my hand down to my pussy. I shivered as I let my finger flick across my sensitive clit.

"Cum with me, Daddy. I want you to fuck me, watch me as I play with my clit. I need to feel you cum inside me...!"

All he could do was nod but it was enough. I knew he probably didn't trust himself to speak. As he moved inside me there was something happening to me that I'd never felt before. It was like butterflies in my stomach! My breathing was becoming quicker, something twisting inside me. I could hardly talk except to gasp his name each time he thrust his cock deeper inside me.

"Sylvia... ohh god honey -- I'm gonna cummm, cum with me, honey -- please..."

Just his words were enough to tip me over the edge. I bit down on my lip before moaning out, "Ohh god I can't take it Daddy... fuck me!!!"

I could feel his cock swell and throb within me as he started to shoot his hot cum inside me, just before my little newly fucked cunt started to constrict around his pulsating cock as I came too.

His cock was still inside me as he lay next to me, cradling me in his arms, pulling me close to his body. I finally had him next to me, his body resting next to mine as we both caught our breath, slipping slowly into restful sleep.

End

Please vote for my story and any others you read!

Any comments on this story or suggestions for further stories are most appreciated.

This story is dedicated to The Purvv, for having an excellent imagination and for being a sweetie!

12