Daddy Blue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ford2020
Ford2020
110 Followers

"Jesus, Dell, you've seen naked guys before."

"Not cops, I haven't. So is he like. . . you know . . . well-equipped?"

"It's too early to tell. But he sure is feeling no pain. He hasn't stopped laughing."

"Oh, god. I can't believe I'm missing this."

This was pretty amazing, seeing someone I knew standing right there on my screen, bare-assed, cock-in-the-wind naked. And all in all, Todd seemed pretty damned comfortable showing himself off like that. Damn, I thought, now this really does take guts. I couldn't help but admire the guy for literally having the balls to do it, and along with that admiration came a certain amount of attraction. Dell was right. Todd really was a bad boy.

And then another shocker: Todd's unseen partner finally strode on screen, and instead of a woman it was a man. Once again I caught my breath. I know this shouldn't have shocked me, but somehow it did, not in small part because this guy, wearing nothing but a pair of silky blue boxers, was impressive: tall, muscular and well-built.

"Dammit, what's happening?" yelled Dell.

"Brace yourself, Dell. It's a guy. He's gonna fucking make it with a guy."

"Oh, god! Oh, god! I can't believe I'm missing this. So, I mean, come on, spill it. What does this guy look like?"

"Pretty damned good, from what I can see, but I can't see all of him. He and Todd are standing too close to the camera and the guy's head is cut off. He's tall, taller even than Todd. And his body is like incredible."

"Is he naked too?"

"Nah, he's wearing boxers."

I went on to give Dell a quick rundown of the new guy, who all-in-all was quite a physical specimen. Squared shoulders. Muscular arms and legs. Delts that tapered down to a slender waist. Olive complexion. Damn, just about everything about this guy shouted real man, right down to the swagger in his walk. He seemed older than Todd, though by how much I couldn't be sure. In aiming the camcorder at his bed, that idiot Todd had managed to miss everything about the new guy above the shoulders. I did catch sight of a tattoo on the guy's right biceps—something with wings like a bird or maybe an angel—but I couldn't quite make it out before he turned to face Todd.

The effect he had on the young cop was nothing short of amazing. Todd seemed positively mesmerized by the guy—and who could blame him? Todd's cock sprang to attention as he dropped to his knees and began tugging down the man's shorts. On his face was this look of total lust, and I could hear his breathing growing heavier. Then I saw why. Out of the boxers sprang this beautiful slice of pure manmeat. Even half-hard it was magnificent, long, full, and etched in veins, topped by a crimson head that tapered to a point like a glowing sword. Todd seemed to lose all control at the sight of it and lunged forward, catching it on his tongue and immediately swallowing nearly half of it in one greedy gulp. Chaos ensued: The man growled, Todd gurgled, I yelped, and Dell screamed, apparently reacting to the commotion coming through the phone.

Still growling the man forced Todd off his cock and shoved him back, almost knocking the junior cop over. If this reaction bothered Todd, it didn't show in the least. In fact, the damned fool came up laughing as if it had all been a big joke. As for me, I swallowed hard and slid to the edge of the sofa, and froze there in rapt suspense.

The man spit out a string of obscenities. "Goddamn fucking shit! What the hell was that, you motherfucker? You were supposed to start out slow and easy."

"You're right," grinned Todd, sitting back on his haunches and wiping drool off his chin. "That was on me. I fucked up. But I couldn't help it, man. That tool of yours just looked too damned appetizing."

"Listen to me, you douchebag. I only agreed to do this under certain conditions—so stick to the goddamn script! We simpatico?"

"Sure, man. Anything you say. Like you said, it's your show. I'm just along for the ride."

By now, every word the man said was going through me like thunderbolts, not because I was even listening any longer to what he said, but because now I knew exactly who he was. On the screen, Todd happened to glance over at the camera and saw the framing was off. He scrambled over and adjusted for a wider view, and thereby revealed what I already knew: the guy up there upon the screen with him was none other than my very own father. The clues had been there all along. How could I have missed them? The olive complexion, mark of our Greek heritage. The muscular frame, the result of years of regular workouts in the police gym. The soaring eagle tattoo, a memento of Dad's early years as a marine. And even those damned blue boxers. My dad's favorite color was true-blue, navy blue.

"For Christ' sake, Charlie, answer me. What the holy hell is going on there?"

I roused myself out of my stupor and heard Dell yelling at me. I had zoned out for several minutes and poor Dell probably thought I had gone into cardiac arrest or something.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"What? Tell me."

"Just get over here, Dell. Right now."

The phone went dead, and I knew—I knew it as well as I knew my name—that I should have stopped that tape right there and waited for Dell. But I couldn't wait. I had already seen too much and felt too much to wait one second longer to see how this all played out. I was as mesmerized by the man on the screen as Todd was, and nothing could have torn me away from his grasp.

By now, Todd was going gangbusters on my dad's dick. And no wonder. In mere seconds it had gone from sluggish snake to a full-blown, purple-headed monster. Already huge, in Todd's hands it seemed to be growing even larger. For a half-straight guy Todd was doing a passably good job of tonguing my daddy's dick, but try as he might he could only get so much of that oversized mansnake down his throat before gagging.

Without a second thought I began chucking my clothes aside until I was as naked as the two of them were. I reclined back on the sofa and took my achingly hard cock in hand. Sucking and grunting sounds were emanating from the screen, making the vision in front of me all the more real. Before I knew what I was doing, I was stroking myself in time with Todd's bobbing head, letting myself imagine the heat passing back and forth between them until finally it was me up there on that screen servicing my dad, licking his meat and slurping his juices, and feeling his hot manly thrusts parting my lips.

Things were heating up incredibly quickly on screen. Dad may have wanted a slow start, but he seemed to be having no problem moving into overdrive now. He had locked his grip on Todd's head and was literally pile-driving his fuckrod in and out of the moaning cop's pliant throat. Eventually I fell in with this motion too, giving myself over to the pounding rhythm on screen, welcoming that invading cock deep into my mouth and throat, knowing that in a way Dad had found a way to fuck not just Todd but me as well. Dad's body was a fearsome engine of raw power, the lean muscles rippling and pulsing under the skin, throwing off waves of heat. My own body was burning up with desire, and then I fell back into the cushions of the sofa and began spewing long ribbons of cum all over my exposed belly and chest, crying out for the one thing I could not have.

"Daddy!"

Ford2020
Ford2020
110 Followers