Daddy Blue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still hungry," I insisted.

"You're not the only one," grinned Trey with a devilish glint on his eye. He pulled me to my feet, gave me a quick peck on the lips, and then pushed me backward until I fell onto dad's wide bed. Instantly, Trey caught my legs and pulled them up nearly to his shoulders. Even as I was still reacting to being sprawled on the bed, Trey separated my legs and licked my now open ass. I gasped and arched my back. The sensation of his mouth on my sensitive hole was fantastic.

I lay there waiting for more and when it didn't come I strained forward to see what he was up to. He was just poised there, waiting for me to look up, and when I did he buried his tongue fully in my chute, plunging it as far as it would go. I yelped and thrashed about on the bed, completely undone by the explosion of prickly pleasure that suddenly overtook me. If I knew how to suck cock, then Trey knew how to suck ass, using his darting tongue as effectively on me as I had used mine on him. I was instantly tossed into a world of swimming, swirling delight.

"You fucker," I managed to choke out between squeals of pleasure. "You did that deliberately," I groaned. Trey just went on licking and slurping in me as if he didn't hear me, but I knew he did. Above all, I loved the playfulness of the man. Finally, he withdrew his tongue and climbed over me, leaning in for a kiss.

"Damn, I missed you, Charlie."

"Me too, Trey. More than you know."

Again Trey pushed my legs far apart and then I felt him positing his rod in the crevice of my hole. My boyhole was running with saliva, and so when he pushed inside it divided my buns and drove in easily. I squirmed underneath him.

"Oh God, Trey! Fuck!"

"Take it, babe. Take my dick. Can you feel me in your guts?"

All resistance melted away as Trey slid fully inside, sheathing me like a sword. I whined, groaned and grit my teeth, straining to contain him. Feel him? It felt as if Trey was filling my body from one end to the other, his cock like a blazing ember. I held tightly onto his arms, half afraid I would tear apart if I didn't. Shivers of delight were going through me. There was no denying Trey was right about doing it in here. I was intensely turned on and it was at least partly because we were doing it in my dad's room. This was forbidden territory, this room, this bed, these sheets. Trey had barely begun to move in me and already I was shaking with desire.

Sensing my heat, Trey began to fuck me in earnest. He fed me long, powerful strokes, the type I could feel right down to my toes. In no time at all he was slamming into me like a jackhammer, slicing me open like a pear, and all I could do was cry out for more.

"Yeah, Trey. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"Jesus, Charlie, look at you. You really dig it—don't ya?"

All I could do was grunt in reply, throw my head back, and open myself up for more. This was the sex I'd dreamed of and longed for. Having Trey back, fully back, fucking me like this, pommeling me with his ferocious fuckstick, was almost more than I could stand. I shamelessly threw myself into him, held him, groped his body, and let him know in every way I could just how much I had missed him.

"Damn, Charlie, it's like your boycunt is sucking me in. I've never known you like this."

"Just fuck me, you idiot."

Trey slowed the pace a bit. He continued to slam me deep, but took longer between strokes, pulled all the way and then drove all the way in, sometimes hanging just outside my channel, teasing me with his cock. It just made me hornier. I reached up, pulled him to me, and devoured his mouth with my tongue. Trey was gasping when I let him go, but I just laughed.

Suddenly, Trey lifted up and grabbed my ankles and flipped me over on my belly with a thud. I yelped and twisted around, trying to see what he was up to, but he pushed me flat on the bed, pulled my cheeks apart and drove his fuckshaft back in.

"Fucker!" I gasped, panting and laughing, grabbing at the sheets. Trey knew I loved to be surprised, plus I dearly loved the weight of his body on my back. But then something else happened. As I lay there grunting and sucking air, my nose buried in the sheets, I began to inhale a scent in the sheets. I immediately knew what it was: that slight hint of musk and aftershave, the distinctive and unmistakable scent of my dad. Smelling him in that moment only made me gasp more.

Trey was pulsing his cock into and out of me like a heart beat. Feeling me responding underneath him, he began to pick up steam, his long, wet, beautiful hard dick probing ever deeper until he was plowing me with abandon. I could feel him positioning his body high above me, giving him even greater access to my hole. I was completely pinned beneath him as he rained down fuckstrokes from above. All I could do was push back against his hot hard body and moan into the sheets.

We were both moaning stuff, I don't know what. Every stroke of Trey's fuck hammer was setting off sparks inside me, sending exquisite waves of heat up my spine. Though I could barely move, it began to seem as if the room was moving around me. I was being caught up in a maelstrom of sweat and heat and sound, and all the while I could not stop drinking in, imbibing that perfume of the sheets.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me . . ."

"Jesus Christ, Charlie, you're eatin' me up. Can't last much longer."

"No, don't stop."

The room was now a complete swirl of flashing images and blinking lights. My butt was on fire and I was screaming into the sheets. Trey began rocking against me, shaking so much that it was hard for him to keep his shaft inside. Then I knew he was cumming.

"Arrrgh . . . fuckin' shit! Goddamn!"

The sudden flood of scalding heat in my guts exploded me too. I arched my back and slammed my cock into the bed, unleashing my own flood into the sheets.

"Oh, God, Daddy, yes, yes . . . fuck me, fuck . . . me. . . ."

The whole weight of Trey's body collapsed onto mine, and we lay there a sweaty, sticky mess. Slowly he pulled himself up, crawled over, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Goddammit, Charlie, I swear it felt like your butt was milking the juice right out of my dick."

Still pretty breathless, I managed a weak smile and glanced over at him. "That was pretty intense, wasn't it?"

He got to his feet and began pulling his clothes back on. "I'm so fuckin' late getting back from lunch that my boss will probably just fire me on the spot."

I climbed off the bed and approached Trey. It was then I noticed he was hardly looking at me.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nah," he spat out, dressing quickly.

When I touched him he flinched. It reminded me of the day before when Trey had been so cold and distant. Something definitely was wrong.

"Is it Alli? Is that what you're worried about? Look, Trey, I'm not putting any demands on you."

He finally looked at me. "Are really gonna stand there and pretend you didn't say what I just heard you say?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Fuckin' shit, Charlie! Don't bullshit me. We were in the middle of the hottest fuck session I can remember, and you start callin' out your daddy's name."

"Oh my god, Trey," I said, suppressing an incredulous laugh. "Are you serious? You thought I was calling out my own dad? That's sick . . that's crazy. I was just pretending you were my sugar daddy. What are you getting so uptight about?"

Trey turned away and finished dressing. He didn't look at me again until he was buckling his belt and getting ready to go. Then he looked hard at me, with those piercing black eyes, and I could see he wasn't buying my little act at all.

"You're a lot of things, Charlie, but a good liar you're not. I've known you two years, fucked you lots of times, in a hell of a lot of places. And you never once called out to me like that. What's going on with you?"

This time I could not look at him. Finally I said the only thing I could think to say.

"Nothing."

He glared at me one last time, shrugged and gave a bitter snort, then hurried out of the room, down the stairs, and slammed out the front door. I was left standing there in the middle of Dad's room, feeling completely naked and weirded out. Of course it was Dad I was calling out to in that moment of passion. Who was I kidding? From the moment Trey pulled me into this room and threw me on that bed, the only person in my head had been my father.

"What the fuck did Trey expect?" I mumbled to myself as I sank back down onto the edge of the rumpled bed. "Dragging me in here . . . making me do it right on Dad's own bed? It is sick . . . crazy."

I fell back into the pile of crumpled sheets. They were as sticky and messy as I was. Sweat, cum, it was all there. I reveled in the evidence of—what? My guilty pleasure. I turned my head and once again sniffed the sheets. Sure enough, for all the pungency of stinky sweaty cum, there was still, even now . . . that scent of Dad, lingering there. Once again, shamelessly, I gathered up a handful of the musty sheets and brought them to my nose. I inhaled deeply and sent my entire body into overdrive.

I rolled onto the bed and let my hands roam all over the sheets. Then I rubbed them into my body, and touched myself, my tits, my cock, the intimate space between my legs. The flush of heat prickled my skin. I groaned.

I was burning up with desire. It didn't matter that minutes before I had cum like a demon. Nothing mattered except being here right now on this bed, among these sheets, smelling this scent. I touched my cock and exploded once again, bucking high off the bed, growling and moaning, and erupting long ribbons of milky cum across my belly, the bed, and those sin-soaked sheets.

I closed my eyes and when I opened them, a sense of panic had set in. Oh, my God. What if Dad walked in right now? How would I ever explain this? It was a fairly ridiculous thought, I knew, but even the remote possibility of it shook me. I got to my feet and surveyed the scene. Of course the bed was a complete disaster—the spread had been tossed onto the floor, the mattress askew, the sheets a sticky, crumpled mess—but nothing that couldn't be cleaned, tucked and fixed.

I gathered up the sheets and mattress pad and headed straight for the utility room downstairs. And while the washer whirred and hummed, I made my way back upstairs to begin cleaning up that other disaster scene: me. I stepped into a hot shower and just let the water run over me for a while, hopefully washing away this intense sense of guilt I was feeling. I wasn't even sure what I felt most guilty about: fucking on Dad's bed, having impure thoughts about my dad, or using Trey to fantasize about my father. Somehow, it all just ran together in my mind. And while the water didn't exactly wash me clean of sin, it did help clarify in my mind what I should do about the crazy situation in which I now found myself.

Later after carefully restoring Dad's room to its former state of pristine cleanliness, I called Dell.

"You wouldn't believe the day I'm having, Dell."

"Tell Mother all about it."

"I don't even know where to start."

"Start with you dad, you moron. Did you ever get anything out of him last night?"

"Of course not. You were right: he's way too smart for either one of us. How the hell can he act so normal while I'm literally falling apart?"

"Face it, Charlie: If you want to know the truth, you're gonna have to come clean. Just throw yourself on his mercy, confess you watched the goddamned tape and ask your dad what the heck it means."

"I tried to—three times. And I just can't get the words out. It's funny, Dell. Before yesterday I would have sworn there wasn't anything I couldn't talk to my dad about, and now it's like there's this giant wall between us. And I don't know how to get over it."

"Well, you can't go on like this."

"I don't intend to. While I can't ask him about this, there is somebody else I can ask."

"Who?"

"Todd."

"That guy from the video?" said Dell, his voice rising a full octave. "Have you lost your fucking mind? Didn't you like call him—what was it?"

"A junkyard dog. And that wasn't me. That was Dad and his friends. And if you recall, Dell, I sorta liked the guy, in a funky kind of way."

"OK, back up, Charlie Brown. Exactly what are you intending on doing with this guy?"

I laughed. "Get your mind out of the gutter, Orindell Taylor. I'm not going to do anything with him. I'm going to talk to him, in a friendly kind of way. Remember he's the one who asked me out. I'll just call him up, suggest we hang out, and then when I get him alone, I'll spring the truth on him."

"Exactly which truth is that?" said Dell, still suspicious of my motives.

"You know, the one about me stumbling across a certain tape, and finding him and Dad doing stuff on it? Remember that truth? Come on, Dell, I'm not going out with him to—jump his bones. Believe me, I don't see him that way. I'm just going to find out what the deal is with my dad. Face it. If anyone will know if Dad's gone gay, it's him. And who else am I gonna ask?"

"Fine," said Dell, somehow still suspicious. "I just seem to recall you going on about how you thought he was so cute, or something. And you always did like them old. I'm telling you, Charlie, you don't need to get involved with this guy."

"Dammit, Dell, why are you giving me grief? I thought you'd be on my side in this. Do you really think I know what I'm doing here—because I really, really don't. I'm all out on a limb here, and I could really use some encouragement."

"Of course you could. Sorry, sweetie. It's not like I have a better suggestion. It's just that I don't have the greatest feeling about this. You know, Charlie C, sometimes, I get the impression you're not telling me everything."

"And you give me way too much credit, Dell. It's like you think I always know what I'm doing, when most of the time I don't have a clue. I'm stumbling around in the dark, like everybody else. I feel like I've wandered out onto a bridge here, and I don't know what's on the other side. But I have to go and find out. I just have to, so please don't fight me on this."

"I wouldn't dream of it, Charlie. Look, I'm your friend no matter what. I just worry about you, that's all. But that doesn't mean I don't understand why you need to do this. Just be careful—will you please? And remember: I'm always in your corner."

**********

"Yo, Donovan here."

"Hey, Todd. Guess who this is."

"I don't have to guess. I know who it is. How in the world are you, Charlie Cole?"

"Good. Great. And you?"

"Never better, now that you're on the line. You lovin' that whole college experience yet?"

"I do like college. I like being on my own. It makes me feel . . . more grownup." Unable to believe I'd said something so stupid, I suppressed a nervous giggle. I was relieved when Todd laughed too.

"Listen, Todd, I'm I town for spring break. And it's Saturday night and I don't have anything to do. And, uh, I happened to, um, recall last summer. Do you recall that?"

"Last summer? Let's see now. Warm weather. Hot nights. Fun at the beach."

"OK, very funny," I said. "But last summer, when you, um, you . . ."

"Last summer, when I said that if you were ever free, I'd like to take you out for a drink. Is that what you were recalling, Charlie?"

"Yep, that's it. Look, Todd, I know a guy like you probably already has plans for tonight, but I was thinking—"

"I don't have any plans. Well, not any I can't get out of. What did ya have in mind, hot stuff?"

"What about that drink? I could, uh, meet you, wherever you want."

"On Saturdays I like to drop in at the Zee Bar on Richmond. You know where that is?"

"I can find it."

"Cool. Why don't ya come by around midnight? Or is that gettin' a little past your bedtime?"

"No, Todd, that's perfect. I do happen to stay up late sometimes. So then, tonight, at midnight, at the Zee Bar. It's a date."

"You know, Charlie, it'd be no trouble for me to swing by your place and pick you up—"

"No, Todd, I think it would be better if I meet you there."

"Whatever you say, Charlie, I'll take you anyway I can get you. See ya tonight."

"See ya, Todd."