Daddy Can't Resist My Huge Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't see my eyes peeking up at him as he lowered his shorts. I watched in exhilarated fear as his monster dick sprang forward. I shivered when I saw its silhouette; fully erect, it must've been 12 inches long and as big around as a Coke can. It was right above me.

I watched Daddy wrap his hand around it and start to move it really fast. I sensed how intently he was staring down at me, so I closed my eyes. I was afraid he'd stop if he knew I was awake. And I didn't want him to stop. I mean, my father was jerking off to me! I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. I kept my eyes clenched shut, confused and nervous and aroused.

Then I heard Daddy grunt and felt a hot liquid spatter down on my face. Over and over. And then he just left, as quickly and quietly as he'd appeared. He had gotten warm, salty fluid on my face, in my hair, and all over the chest of my t-shirt. I recognized it as sperm, and licked up as much as I could. Yummy. I fell asleep smiling, Daddy's cum glazing my lips.

------------

I never wore clothes to bed again after that. I slept on top of my covers. I found another nightlight and plugged it in so he could see me better. Daddy came quietly into my room every night for three weeks, drunk, and jerked off all over my face and breasts as I feigned sleep. I quickly learned how much I loved the taste of his cum.

I longed for it all day long, and at night after he gave it to me, I'd spend hours licking and eating it off my tits and fingering my asshole with it. I started thinking of Daddy's jizz as my salty midnight snack.

Then one night, just like that, Daddy came in and turned on a lamp. Still I pretended to be asleep; I was too nervous to open my eyes. I listened as he sucked in his breath at the sight of my massive chest in the lamplight. I listened as he jerked off on them. I listened as he grunted and came, and I listened to the splatter of his cum hitting my chin, neck and jugs. Then I listened as Daddy took several photos of my huge, freshly-jizzed jugs and my sleeping face

The next night, night Daddy got even bolder. He interrupted his own cock-pumping and leaned down to suck on my nipples, each one in turn, just for a few seconds, before sliding his big finger between my pussy lips and all the way inside. He fingered me deeply for just a few seconds, chuckling at how creamy wet I was for someone who was "asleep." He'd known all along that I wasn't asleep, and I'd known that he knew, and it had made the game all the more delicious.

The next night, Daddy got into my bed and positioned himself right between my legs, licking the cream right out of my pussy with his skilled tongue.

The night after that, he moved up to straddle my abdomen. I listened to Daddy spit on his cock, and I laid there "sleeping" as my father plunged his rod between them and fucked my enormous breasts lustfully. His smooth, meaty tip smacked against my lips with each thrust, and when he came, he forced his long rod past my lips and unloaded on my tongue. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

The next night I stopped pretending to be asleep. Daddy came into my room as usual and stood over the bed, pulling his erect cock out, but this time I flipped the lamp on and smiled up at him.

He looked only slightly surprised as I told him I loved him, that I'd loved seeing him stroke off to me, that I went to sleep every night with my breasts on display for him, that I shaved my cunt for him, that I wanted him to teach me how to please him, that I loved his cum, that I wanted him to buttfuck me and make me his slut. "Teach me, Daddy," I whispered.

We spent the whole night in bed, lights on, Daddy French-kissing my eager mouth sloppily and thoroughly, squeezing my huge tits with his strong hands, pinching my nipples, then suckling and licking them. And when he finally reached down to stroke my pussy, I came all over his hand immediately, squealing and groaning into Daddy's mouth.

He didn't fuck me that night, at least not in the hole I wanted him to. Instead he started my blowjob lessons, forcing me onto the floor on my knees to suck his cock. It was my very first blowjob, and Daddy had me deepthroating him within seconds. He called me a good girl as I accepted his length down my throat. He told me how cocksucking was going to be one of my most important duties, and that if I was a good girl and practiced my cocksucking often enough, he'd let me swallow his yummy loads.

He knew I was a natural when I sucked him off that first time. I loved choking and gagging on my father's dick as he facefucked me mercilessly, and I loved the huge load of sperm he treated me to at the end of it. He loved that I called it a midnight snack. (Pretty soon, every time he pushed me to my knees, Daddy would ask, roughly, "Want your midnight snack, slut?" Then he'd throatfuck me against the wall, calling me Daddy's good girl, until he blasted several salty loads down my gullet

I sucked the fuck out of my dad's cock that night, and started sleeping in his bed the next night. By the end of that perfect summer, my colossal tits were spilling out of a 34K bra. I was still technically a virgin...just not an anal virgin.

My Daddy was fucking me up the ass every chance he got.

12