Daddy Caught by Daughter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
578 Followers

As I went to turn around Lynne stopped us saying she had bagged up a clean set. She smiled as I handed her my credit card to pay for my purchases. Handing me my card back I thanked Lynne and Drew for their "HELP" and headed to the door.

As I walked outside the store Kim approached me asking if I had more errands or if this was my only stop for the day. I explained that I still had another stop to make to buy a wig as my owner had instructed.

Kim asked if she could accompany me saying I could just drop her back here when done. Of course I agreed thinking I could use her help with selecting a wig. Kim was delighted as I opened the passenger door of my truck and helped her inside.

I got into the driver seat started the truck turned on some music and the ac. We drove away in the direction of the second store Alicia had told me to go to. What a day this was already turning out to be.

Kim and I drove the short distance to the next store Alicia had directed me to go to. It was actually a fetish wear store. This was where I would get the blonde wig.

We walked inside and right away we saw a large selection of wigs along the wall on the left. A short heavy woman sat on a stool behind the counter along the right wall. Display racks had all sorts of costumes and fetish wear all throughout the store. As we walked towards the wigs the proprietor asked if we needed any help in a raspy voice. Probably from many years of smoking cigarettes.

At least here I felt confident there wouldn't be any extra curricular activities to worry about. I explained to Kim that we needed to find a bob cut pink wig whatever that was. Kim however knew exactly what I meant.

We stopped in front of the pink section of wigs where Kim selected three. "These are your three choices," said Kim. "These are the only pink bob cuts here," she elaborated.

The style she had chosen were actually of a cut I liked. I just wasn't aware it was called a bob cut. The wigs were short. The back comes down barely to the neck, covering just the top portion of the neck in back. The sides cover the ears and curl inwards towards the chin. The sides also taper downward towards the front getting slightly longer as it goes. The front has bangs cut just across the tops of the eyes to the sides. The front sides come down and curl under the chin.

Kim put each of the wigs on my head. Luckily the lady on the stool had an obstructed view and couldn't see what we were doing. I don't think she really cared. Kim chose the one she felt fit the snuggest, commenting it would stay on better if the "action" got a little wild. She winked.

We paid for our selection and headed for my truck. It was close to lunch so I asked Kim of she would join me for lunch. I added it could be my way of repaying her kindness for helping me choose the right wig.

Seated comfortably in the truck Kim turned to me and said, "I have a better idea than having lunch, how about you eat me instead?"

After the way Kim had sucked my cock earlier how could I refuse such an enticing request? Of course I agreed.

We drove back to the store where we met and found a shaded place to park in a somewhat secluded area of the parking lot. Kim wasted no time climbing into the back seat of my pickup. Naturally I followed right behind her hot sweet ass.

We were no sooner in the back seat before Kim was pushing her jeans and panties down and off her legs.

Kim leaned back laying down in the seat. Lifting her right leg she put her foot over the back seat on the head rest. Her left leg she put towards the front and in between the front seats resting her foot on the front passenger seat. With her legs spread wide this way her delectable pussy was open, wet, and waiting for my tongue. Shaved completely bare her swollen cunt lips were glistening with moisture and anticipation.

I couldn't hold back I dove in like a man possessed. Starting at Kim's clit I licked circles around it getting it even wetter and harder. Then I closed my lips around her engorged clit and sucked it like a tiny cock.

Kim went wild grabbing my hair and shoving my face into her juicy cunt. As she rubbed her sloppy pussy all over my face Kim began shrieking and demanding I eat her nasty cunt.

"Lick that pussy you fucking cunt boi. Suck my clit you sissy bitch. Drink my cunt juices you nasty fucking cock and cunt whore," yelled Kim.

I was glad I had parked away from other cars as there is noway any passers by wouldn't here this woman screaming obscenities at me. God her pussy tasted amazing.

I licked around her clit then drew my tongue down her slit between her puffy lips. I licked up and down the creases of her pussy before shoving my hot wet tongue into her pussy hole as deep as I could. I began fucking her pussy with my tongue as I flicked my finger back and forth lightly over her clit.

Licking lower I circled her asshole with my tongue teasing her rosebud with the tip of my hot tongue. Still rubbing Kim's clit I lick and fuck her asshole with my tongue. She is literally squirming off the seat. I can hear her calling me a nasty perverted freak for licking her ass but ordering me not to stop.

I slide a finger into her pussy so that I am rubbing her clit and fucking her pussy at the same time I am eating her ass. It felt like Kim was trying to rip my hair out as she pulled my face into her nether region even harder than before.

With Kim's asshole nice and wet from my tonguing I gently slide my middle finger into her tight hot butt. As my finger enters her very hot back hole my tongue moves back up through her slit and settles on her clit. Sucking and licking Kim's aroused clit and finger fucking both her pussy and her ass drives her over the edge and she begins to have a massive orgasm.

Kim bucks and jerks and squirms all the while screaming nasty obscenities at me so bad that I could swear she must have been a sailor. She sure was cursing like one.

I continued to lick and drink her pussy nectar until Kim thrashed her way through three more orgasms before she relented and let go of my hair. My jaws and tongue ached but there was no way I was going to stop pleasing this incredible stranger until she was thoroughly sated.

As Kim slowly came back down to earth I rose and sat in the seat beside her. Kim started to pull her panties up her smooth thighs when she noticed my cock was very hard and a huge wet spot on the front of my jeans.

"Take that Sissy cock out and stroke it for me cunt boi," ordered Kim.

I quickly obeyed releasing my hard sissy cock and stroking it up and down as Kim watched. My hand was soaked with precum and masking squishing sounds as it flew up and down my stiff shaft. Only a few minutes went by before I was ready to erupt in my own orgasm.

Sensing my impending geyser of cum Kim put her hand out and ordered me to cum in her hand. I rose up and turned over facing downward and stroked my cock pointed at Kim's hand just as my cock juice squirted into her palm.

As I fell back down into the seat Kim commanded me to lick my cum from her palm. As I leaned into clean her hand she shoved it into my face smearing cum all over my face before allowing me to lick her hand clean.

After we gathered ourselves I drove Kim to her car so I could head home with my purchases for tonight. Kim and I traded phone numbers and I promised I would ask my Mistresses if we could play again. With a kiss she was gone.

Pulling away from the shopping center and heading for home I couldn't believe what a day this had been already. I knew it was not over. I was certain that my darling Alicia had big plans for tonight. Why else would she have me making all these purchases?

After arriving at my home I decided a quick shower and nap would probably be a good idea. I had no clue as to how the evening and night was going to go. As I walked into my bedroom I sat down all my packages and headed for the shower.

It was almost 2:00 PM so I made myself a quick sandwich before crawling into my bed for a nap. I grabbed my phone and set the alarm for 4:30 PM. I fell asleep quickly which was no surprise after this morning activities.

The comfort of my bed was exquisite after the morning I had experienced. I was awakened to the incessant noise of the alarm on my phone. Turning it off I noticed I had a text waiting. Clicking the view button I saw it was from Alicia.

I quickly opened the message to read the contents. Alicia had already heard of this mornings events and was pleased that I had made her friends happy and impressed them with how well her slave obeyed her. I smiled.

It was 5:00 PM so I decided I should prepare myself for the night.

I prepared an enema and took care of the business of making sure my sissy cunt was clean for my owners. Once completely clean I showered and quickly shaved my face, legs, and arm pits.

Out of the shower and dried I started to apply my makeup. I knew my lovely owner and daughter would want her slave as pretty as could be. Once my face was made up I moved to the bedroom to dress into the sexy clothes I had been instructed to purchase earlier in the day. Last but not least was my wig. I donned the pretty pink hair, brushed it lightly and sprayed a little hair spray to hold it in place. Adding the girlie pink heels, I was dressed.

In the kitchen I quickly downed three shots of tequila. The warmth of the liquid burned going down but I knew it would relax me for the activities ahead.

It was 6:50 PM on the microwave clock. Almost time for Alicia to arrive. I walked to the living room to see if she had arrived. As I looked out the front widow I saw Alicia's car turn into the drive followed closely by Niki's truck and Crys's SUV.

Quickly I assumed my position on my knees kneeling in the foyer with my head down facing the door. I used the silk tie and hurriedly blindfolded myself as I had been instructed to do.

Anticipation was making me shake slightly as I heard the door knob turn and the door open. Although I was blindfolded I still kept my head facing downward.

I could not see but I could tell from the sounds that there was more that merely my three beautiful Mistresses entering my home. I felt an overwhelming rush of humiliation knowing that whomever was entering could see me dressed like a raging sissy slut. I had no clue who it could be, which only added to the excitement.

As I remained there on my knees I felt who I could only guess were my owners pat my head and walk on past me.

Just when I thought everyone had passed me by I felt soft hands begin to secure a collar around my neck. The sweet aroma of her perfume gave her away. It was my sweet adoring Niki. As I felt a slight tug on what had to be a leash I felt lips very close to my ear.

Niki whispered softly, ''Perform and serve well tonight slave and there will be a wonderful surprise at the end''.

With that comment her sweet lips were gone, followed by a sharp tug on the leash dragging me along behind her. I know my home very well in the dark so I knew she was leading me into the den.

As we entered the den I heard hushed voices and giggles. I couldn't be sure but I could swear there were male voices. I felt myself turning a deep burning shade of red from embarrassment. Luckily for me the makeup I was wearing hid most of my crimson hue.

Another tug on the leash pulled me again to my knees. I felt some one lean close and again whisper into my ear. This time is was my incredibly hot daughter Alicia.

"Daddy Slave, you are going to be thoroughly tested tonight and you better please me well or the punishment will be severe. Understand Sissy Bitch?", Alicia stated matter of factly.

I nodded my affirmation which gained me a quick hard slap across the side on my face. "You will not nod a me like a silly child Bitch Boi. You will answer me properly Sissy," came Alicia's swift response.

"Yes Mistress Alicia I will please you by obeying any and all commands quickly and without hesitation. Please forgive my insolence my Queen," I replied.

Outright open laughing confirmed it. There was at least two male voices in the room. Oh god what did these controlling vixens have up their sleeves for me tonight?

"Hands behind your back Sissy Cunt NOW," commanded Alicia.

I quickly put my hands behind me and immediately I felt some one clamping hand cuffs around my wrists securely. Next I felt fingers pushing my lips apart as an O-ring gag was forced between my lips. Again Niki's perfume gave her away as she secured the straps of the gag around my head and buckled it tight.

I sensed a presence very close to my face and heard Crys say, "Are you ready for some real fun tonight Sissy Uncle? Niki told us you are a true cock lover so we brought some friends to see for ourselves. Shame on your for entertaining Niki and Vickie with your cock loving skills while Alicia and I were away."

As Crys moved away Niki again came close to my ear. "Are you ready to see who is going to use your throat for some good cock loving Sissy Slut Uncle", asked Niki?

I tried to reply but with my mouth forced wide open by the very large O-ring all I could do was grunt and nod my head up and down in a yes motion.

With that Niki removed my blindfold. I blinked my eyes several times to focus. Once I could see clearly I was utterly shocked and humiliated beyond anything I could have imagined on my own. Before me, looking down at me and grinning like Cheshire cats were my daughter's gay friends, Josh and Andrew.

The most embarrassing part was that I had watched these young men grow up along side my girls. They had always been gay from junior high school on up through high school. The worst part is that I had picked on them for being gay. Not maliciously as they had always treated my girls fantastically and would even protect them when other guys tried to be dicks to them.

Now here I was. On my knees, hands cuffed behind me, dressed like a whorish sissy, and an O-ring holding my mouth wide open and waiting for their abusive cocks.

Crys grinned and said, "What do you think Uncle Bitch Boi, Josh and Andrew have something for you, are you ready?"

I looked up at the amazingly erotic Crys and nodded an affirmative knowing that anything less would bring punishment and would end in me servicing these cocks either way. Besides I wanted to please my owners, I knew and they knew I would do anything for them no matter how degrading or humiliating.

"Daddy Sissy," chimed in my dear sweet Alicia. "You are going to take Josh and Andrew's cocks tonight and you ARE going too taste their hot gay man cum".

Alicia, Crys, and Niki all took seats beside each other on the sofa to watch the show. I took a moment to really look them over. This was my first opportunity as I had been blindfolded until a short time past.

My sweet sexy daughter Alicia was wearing white short shorts. The legs were turned up so that they actually sat in the crease where her thighs met her bare pussy. I could actually see the edges of her puffy swollen cunt lips as she sat down. She wore no panties that was obvious. Her top was also white with spaghetti straps over her shoulders. The front was cut down very low between her luscious tits. She was definitely not wearing a bra tonight. The top was cut short around her mid section exposing her tummy and her sexy belly ring. On her feet, mmmmm her toes looked amazing with hot red nail polish, were sandals with about two inch heels. Her shoes were also white and leather.

My eyes cut across to Crys, god her exotic complexion drove me wild every time I looked at her and has for years. Crys looked absolutely stunning in denim cutoffs cut very short and frayed around the leg edges. Her tanned legs went down down down and ended in cowboy boots, brown leather with a blue leather cross stitched into the uppers around her shins. So sexy. Her top was light blue and matched the crosses on her boots. It was sleeveless and unbuttoned down her cleavage allowing a perfect view of the inside curves of her delectable breasts. Tied around the middle her tummy was also exposed. Damn this woman always has such an incredible tan.

Then there was Niki, my sweet loving Niki. Adorned in a tan linen jumper short suit she was a vision of heaven. Also sleeveless like her sister Kris and just as both of my other owners similarly short shorts. Zippered in the front she left it zipped down a great deal exposing her cleavage all the way to her navel. Underneath Niki wore a beige lace bra. I had never seen her dress this way and it was wildly stimulating. On her feet were four inch heeled sandals that strapped around her ankles and buckled on the outside with little gold buckles. I would find out later her panties were a perfect match for her bra.

I was snapped out of my trance by something slapping the side of my face. Josh and Andrew had undressed without me even noticing and were now standing before me slapping either side of my face with their already hard cocks. I could hear my owners giggling at this spectacle.

Andrew was on my right side. Andrew at five feet nine inches and about one hundred sixty pounds was very average in appearance. Light brown skin normal for a Latin man, black hair cropped short above the ears, and brown eyes. Slapping the right side of my face was his seven and one-half inch cut cock. Not overly extended in length but he must have been and easy three inches thick.

On my left, Josh was rubbing the slimy head of his drooling cock all over my face coating me with his ooze. Precum was flooding from his cock. Josh was much smaller in stature than Andrew. He couldn't be more than five feet five inches tall and not an ounce over one hundred and forty pounds. Also of Latin decent Josh was light brown skin and black hair. His eyes were dark the same as Andrew. What stood these two apart was their cocks. Josh was smaller but was blessed with an incredible piece of man meat His cock standing tall and proud must be at least eight and one-half inches maybe even nine inches long and as thick as my wrist.

Josh was the first to take advantage of my predicament. He was there to abuse me at the girls request and he obviously had no intentions of letting them down. Grabbing my hair he turned my head and speared his fat cock right into my gapping mouth. The O-ring gag held my cock sucking lips wide open and there was nothing I could do to stop him. Even if I had wanted to.

As Josh wasted little time ramming his fat gay cock deep into my mouth I heard the girls laugh as his fat cockhead hit the back if my throat making me gag before forcing itself deeper and deeper into my throat. My body jerked violently as I choked around the shaft as my air was cut off.

Josh held his man dick deep in my throat cutting off my ability to breathe until my body jerked three or four times and I tried to pull back against the invading pole. Just as suddenly as he had shoved his monster down my sissy throat Josh pulled it out. As the fat head cleared my lips spittle and slime followed and fell down my chin onto my chest. I desperately tried to breathe in with the O-ring gag making it difficult to breathe normally.

I thought I would have a moment to recover but I should have known that would not be the case. As Andrew forcefully twisted my head around and slid his hard member directly into my throat. He wasted no time with niceties and pretense of letting me get adapted to the meat he was forcing into me. Andrew was going to use my throat like a pussy and he made it clear I was going to accept it.

As Andrew's cock bottomed out in my throat and his nuts smashed against my chin he grabbed my ears and immediately pulled back until only the head of his snake remained in my mouth. Back in balls deep he went. Using my ears to hold my head Andrew began to piston in and out of my mouth and throat like I imagined he would pound Josh's asshole.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
578 Followers