Daddy Caught by Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers

Alicia's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. I watched and she bucked and bounced on the couch. She was all but screaming as she rammed her hand harder into her cunt. I saw the wet spot in her jeans get bigger. Wow she came hard and a lot. Did she squirt? I only hoped one day I would find out.

As Alicia came down from her orgasmic high she opened her eyes and looked at me. She pulled her hand from her jeans. After a brief thought she shoved her fingers into my mouth. Suck them clean daddy slave. Yes that is what you are now. You are my daddy slave. I licked and sucked her finger. Her pussy juice tasted amazing. I couldn't help but crave more. I hoped one day that my new owner would make me lick her bare pussy.

Alicia pushed me away and stood up buttoning her jeans. She walked away down the hallway and left me on my knees. A few seconds later she returned with my wallet. Dad I came over to borrow $100 and I am just going to take it ok? I nodded yes from my kneeling position. Alicia opened my wallet and saw that I had $400 cash in it. She promptly took out three of the $100 dollar bills. Daddy slave I am taking $100 for me and I am taking $200 for things that we will need next time. She patted my head and walked out the door leaving me kneeling on the floor dressed like a sissy slut in awe of what had just transpired.

I slowly rose to my wobbly feet wondering what my dear sweet Alicia had planned for next time and when would it be. About that time my phone chirped indicating an incoming text message. It was Alicia, "Daddy slave, go online and find a super nasty cock sucking video. Find massive cocks that you want to suck. Send me the link. Tell me how badly you want those big cocks in your FAGGOT mouth as I fuck your daddy pussy. You have one hour, go".

I almost ran to my computer.

*****

Until next time, please comment if you like.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers
12