Daddy Caught Me Masturbating

Story Info
Was daddy watching the whole time??
1.2k words
3.98
218.4k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeneDee
NeneDee
49 Followers

"But we can't do this Daddy," I whimper as he pushes his hips in between my thighs making me groan.

"Its fine, your 18 already." He says as his head pushes down into my neck, biting against my flesh and lapping his tongue at my neck.

Panting, I close my eyes and moan into his ear, running my tongue over my top lip feeling the tip of his hard cock pushing at the entrance of my twat. My heart racing deep in my chest as his massive hands reach out and take hold of both of my breasts. Gripping and fondling them, he then moves down and suckles on the insides of each of them until he leaves two identical small black and purple bruises. My hips push towards him, frantically, as my pussy walls slowly throb and as I try opening my eyes to look at him I cant, they just won't open.

The only sounds that I hear are his slurping and my lustful breathing, as well as Mama's soft snoring. My hands latch onto the back of his head as he moves down my body, grazing his teeth against the delicate skin of my tummy, brushing his lips against the rim of my mound and then quickly latching onto my clit. Biting and nibbling at it making me moan softly as the soft snores of Mama fill the hallway and leak into my room.

"Daddy.... ohhhh, ohhhh right there," I found myself saying as his tongue slips up and down my slit grinding frantically into me and then grinding against my clit making my entire body shiver.

He pushes my legs open wider as his face continues to slide up and down the length of my twat, my eyes tightly closed remain that way as my hands grip onto the sheets under me, lifting my hips to meet his face as his tongue grinds in me so deliciously.

Never in a thousand years could I have imagined he would this good; my toes curl in the air as he holds my legs open so wide, continuing to nibble on my clit. Then I felt his finger probing my ass hole, then pushing at it, moving away from it then pushing at it again, my hips pushing up towards his hand each time he did this.

I hear the faintest chuckle as he continues to suckle and nibble on my clit. He moves his finger up and starts poking at my pussy driving me crazy and making me moan louder. Then he pushes into my slit making my entire body erupt into a thousand little pieces. Splashing him right in the face, panting and feeling my legs freed, my eyes finally opened just in enough time to see Daddy's dick right in front of my face. Without hesitation I reach up for it quickly.

Closing my eyes once again, I wrap my lips around the tip of his cock, feeling the full length of it slide down my throat, causing me to gag. His balls resting on my forehead as he pumps into my mouth from above me. As soon as his hips move back from my face I gasp for air, ready to take him deeper.

I can feel him tugging on my nipples, causing my eyes to widen from the sensation. He increases his pace and quickly begins to pound my face with his cock, my eyes water slightly as I gag on his tip, every time he thrusts into my mouth, feeling it pushing and jabbing the back of my throat. All I hear are the low muffled grunts from him, the gagging from me, the slapping of his balls against my forehead and Mama's snoring from the hall.

Soon the pulling from my breasts subside as he takes the back of my head in his hands and picks up the pace deep in my mouth, making my eyes water a little more as his balls continue pattering against my forehead. Drool slowly starts to seep from my mouth and slides down my cheek as he pumps in deeper and harder grunting harder as his thrusts quicken. His cock buries itself deep in my throat and erupts like a volcano, slimming down my throat and coating the inside of my stomach with his sticky seed.

Opening my eyes, I focus on the ceiling above me, lying in a pool of sweat, my legs and hands twisted deep in my sheets. My breathing ragged and hoarse as I sit up and pull my knees quickly into my chest. I can't help but whimper as the thick hot seed swims in the bottom of my stomach. In fact it's the only thing I'm aware of aside from the loud deep breathing of my Daddy and Mother just in the next room. My legs shift as my pussy throbs hard and my breathing speeds up making me squirm more releasing the sheets from my sweaty hands. My eyes wide and my hair wildly coating my head, as I try catching my breath.

"Shit.....shit what the hell was that?" I whisper softly closing my eyes as my hands grips onto my sweaty night gown pulling it up revealing my nearly hairless pussy lips and my wet thighs.

I bite down hard on my bottom lip grinding my middle finger down my dripping pussy lips, collecting a thick layer of my juices. Pushing my finger down my slit once more feeling my throbbing clit and gasping as I dip my fingertip into my slit making me groan. My other hand pushes up my body and grips onto my nipple, already hard and erect, tugging at it as my middle finger begins pushing in my walls. My eyes close tight as my body falls back against the sweaty sheets, my toes quickly curling as my body humps up towards my finger.

My pussy slurps and gulps down my finger as my teeth dig into my lip more as I stifle down my moans as best I can. My finger pumping deep in and out of my walls, my clit getting beaten by my palm as I whimper out a bit louder pushing my head back into the sheet. My body bows off the bed towards my finger as my hand tugs and pinches harder at my nipple.

"Ahhhhhh fuck," I moan out unable to hold on to my bottom lip any longer.

My finger pulls out of my pussy and presses against my clit, making me moan out even louder as I grind down against it even harder. Panting and moaning louder as visions of my Daddy and me fill my head. My legs lift swiftly and my hips pump up towards my hand. My body shudders hard as my pussy begins to throb and pulse, my eyes close tighter as my finger dives back into my slick walls. My walls again try to gobble down my finger, as my palm slams down against my throbbing clit. My walls begin pulsing around my finger faster. My body is guided higher and higher into ecstasy as my breathing gets even heavier, my hand continues pumping so violently into my mound and my nipple being tugged and yanked by my fingertips.

"Baby girl," a deep low groan coming from by the door as my body erupts into a fit of orgasmic waves of hot juicy liquid.

My moans reaching out a bit higher as my body shivers and collapse down against the sheets. My chest heaving up and down frantically. My eyes peel open quickly and dart down towards the door. My Daddy's eyes are stuck on me with his mouth opened wide.

NeneDee
NeneDee
49 Followers