Daddy Daughter Day Pt. 02

Story Info
More with father and daughter.
3.9k words
4.34
63.6k
39
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyKip
HornyKip
104 Followers

It had been two years since Rebecca and I spent our day alone together. She spent that time away at college, so we didn't get any time to further our sexual relationship. During that separation, she also had a boyfriend. She told me about him, apparently needing my approval. I told her she was an adult now and that she needed to make her own decisions and mistakes. I met him a couple times while the wife and I visited Rebecca at school. I was not impressed, thinking he was a moron and a leach. He didn't work and depended on Rebecca to foot the bill for everything. I voiced my displeasure at the situation many times and even told her that he must be terrific in bed to warrant keeping him around. This upset her, but she did tell me after they had broken up for the last time, he was actually terrible in bed. Citing that he was selfish and only into it for his own pleasure. She had said that he was always in such a rush, sex with him was painful. She told me I had spoiled her with my prowess. I was flattered.

When Rebecca had finished her second year in college she decided to move home and attend a nearby college. She used the excuse that the school offered a better curriculum. I was convinced, albeit arrogantly, that she just missed me.

It was a warm Saturday morning in early September. So warm, in fact that all I wore that morning was a pair of loose fitting shorts. I was sitting at my desk, proof reading the latest chapter of my newest book, preparing for submission to my publisher. The son was away at college in another state, and the wife had just left for a weekend trip with her aunt to The Mall of America in Minneapolis. They were to be gone till late Sunday night or sometime Monday.

As I sat in my leather executive chair at my desk, reading my latest transcript, I heard the shower being turned off in the bathroom. I expected Rebecca , who was in the shower, for quite some time, to be in the bathroom getting herself read for her day. At that time, I did not know what her plans were. I put my right hand on the arm of the chair, as I did frequently, and used my left to make edits as necessary.

The wife had been gone only about fifteen minutes when Rebecca came into the room wearing only a thin white tank top and loose white cotton shorts. I glanced up from my work just long enough to notice she hadn't spent much time drying herself. Her dripping long raven hair was hanging over her large bouncing breasts and the material of her top was translucent from the water. I cleared my throat and pretended not to notice.

Rebecca stepped to the right side of my chair. She was so close that her pussy was mashed against my hand. I didn't move my hand, thinking that if she was uncomfortable that way, she would move away, if only a little. She looked at the computer screen, acting like she was interested in what i was working on. "Whatcha doin' Daddy?" she asked.

"Proof reading the next chapter of another failed novel," I replied.

She chuckled, "Like the last book? Only thirteen months on the New York Times Best Seller list?"

"Something like that, yes," I mused. I looked up at her and saw her eyes twinkling. 'She's up to something.' I thought to myself.

Finally she looked toward my hand, "Your hand is touching my pussy, Daddy."

"Uh... No, Baby. My hand was there first. Your pussy is touching my hand," I smartly pointed out.

"Touché, Daddy." Rebecca did not bother to move away, and I would swear her patch began to emanate more heat than a few moments before. I noticed, also, that she hadn't dried her crotch very well when she exited the shower. The fabric of her thin shorts was moist and translucent, much like her top. I moved my hand only slightly and my sweet daughter only mashed her pussy onto my hand more.

Rebecca moved her left arm, which, previously, had been hanging limp at her side, to put it around my shoulder. As she squeezed me lightly, I felt her breast graze my upper arm. I shifted slightly in my chair as my now rock hard cock strained against my shorts. She looked down smiled and said, "Daddy... I do believe you have a boner. What are we going to do about that?"

"I suppose I could go to the bathroom and jerk off," I suggested.

"Don't you dare waste that sweet juice." Rebecca wasted no time moving her right hand to my stomach and sliding it down under the waistband of my shorts and to my throbbing tool. She wrapped her soft hand around it and began to slowly stroke me. She pulled her hand to the tip then slid it back to the bottom where she lightly played with my balls.

I moved my hand, since her pussy was no longer mashed onto it, and put it on the back of her left leg. I caressed it lightly from just above her knee to inside the leg opening of her shorts, stopping when I felt the crease of her butt cheek. I repeated this movement for a couple minutes, until my daughter started squirming herself closer indicating she wanted me to go deeper into her shorts. I was hoping that was what she meant. She certainly didn't object when I smoothed my hand over the smooth flesh of her cheek. Instead, she gave my stiff rod a loving squeeze and purred her approval in my ear.

Before I could dig any deeper, I was contemplating moving my hand between her legs and searching out her honey hole, she pulled away from me. "Let's take this to your room, Daddy," she suggested.

"That is probably a good idea," I said. I stood in front of her, momentarily frozen by the sight of this hot young woman. She looked me over before reaching out with a soft hand and grasping my aching pecker. She pulled me in close and planted a wet hot kiss on my mouth. I returned the kiss with one of my own, followed by a dip of my tongue between her half open lips. I wrapped her up in my arms.

Rebecca said, "Follow me. I am going to make your day."

"You already have, Baby." I resumed my scan of her luscious body. Her top and shorts were drying, but I could still see the goodies hidden within. As I pushed her a little to get the playtime underway. She turned the direction of the bedroom and without loosening her grip on my pole lead me to my bedroom. Without a word, we stripped off what few clothes we wore and got on the bed. I took her in my arms again and kissed her long and passionately. Our naked bodies pressed together felt so natural and right to me.

As I continued to kiss my beautiful daughter, my hands explored her back and buttock. My right hand found her ass crack and probed between her fleshy cheeks to find her tiny puckered hole. She wiggled her ass and tried to squirm away. She broke our kiss and looked me in the eye with a pleading expression. "I don't know about you playing with that hole."

"Will you allow me show you how good it can feel?" I asked . "I promise, if you are not comfortable with what I do, I will quit. Just remember to please relax and let it happen. It will be so much better if you are relaxed."

"Okay, Daddy," she finally said after a few seconds of hesitation. I immediately set forth to show her how good her little asshole can feel with the right stimulation. I returned to kissing her about the mouth and face, working slowly lower to her jaw, then neck, shoulder and beyond. All the time I was kissing my way to her nether hole, I was kneading her soft butt globes and parting her cheeks with both hands.

I had kissed licked and nibbled my way to her waist and pulled her to her side and repositioned her legs so her knees were near her chest. This left her hot pussy and tight rectum framed perfectly by her full thighs. I licked her pussy lips lightly, so lightly she wriggled and giggled, "That tickles, Daddy." I licked her young quim with slightly more pressure which sent shudders through her body. With every pass of my tongue, I came closer to the pink pucker of her asshole. She rewarded my efforts with an increasing flow of nectar from her vagina. I was loving the scent and flavor, but didn't want part her lips and drill her wettest hole yet.

I teased her lips for a couple minutes until she began begging me to put my tongue in her steaming love tunnel. I refused but instead flicked my tongue across her tender sphincter. "Oh, you dirty man," She cooed. "You are such a dirty man." That was all I needed to motivate me to torture this hole just as much or more than her vagina. I flicked her hole with increasing pressure and saliva. Her poop hole was so sweet. When it was sufficiently wet, I pressed my tongue into the center passed the tight ring muscle. "Oh," she gasped. "Oh, what a dirty man you are, Daddy."

"Would you like me to stop?" I asked, pausing only momentarily.

"No. Please no. Don't stop. This is so fucking hot." I couldn't believe the words coming from my daughter's mouth. I had to continue the oral onslaught. I pushed my tongue deeper until I had no more tongue to give her. She was moaning deeply and squeezing her large breasts. I slid my middle finger in her wet pussy hole without removing my tongue from her bum. It was tighter than I remembered and so hot and wet. My cock twitched so hard that a large glob of precum dripped to the sheet. Rebecca opened her eyes long enough to see this, "Oh, no you don't" she commanded. I had no idea what she was talking about until she shifted herself around and had the tip of my cock on her tongue just in time to catch the next drop.

I continued drilling my tongue into her asshole and my finger into her sloppy wet cunt. Rebecca worked herself around on top of me so we were now in a 69 position. My tongue would not reach her asshole so I resumed my assault on her pussy. I decided to concentrate my attack toward her twitchy little clit. As I was searching it out, I slid my finger back into her smoldering pussy. I stirred the juices until they were running down my arm. She was squirming and bucking against my probing digit. I sucked her clit at the same time, making her hotter and wetter with every passing minute.

When I had whipped her into a veritable lather, I pulled my pussy slick finger from her tight fuck hole and dared to insert it into her even tighter backdoor orifice. Knowing she may not be too keen on the invasion of her most private hole, I took it very slow and easy. First I circled the darker ring around he sphincter. Very lightly at first. Rebecca moaned softly. This told me what I was doing had a positive effect. I increased the pressure and aimed for the bulls-eye that was her bunghole.

My finger was starting to feel a little dry and started dragging slightly when I traced rings around her anus. "Hold on, Baby," I finally said. "I need to get something out of the toy box. The toy box was located under the bed and contained various items my wife and I used in our sex play. I rolled to the side of the bed and slid the box from its hiding place. I opened the box and grabbed a tube of lube, just what I needed to accomplish the task I had in mind.

We got back into our 69. I opened the lube squirted some onto my fingertips, and ontmassagingo Rebecca's winking hole. I smeared the lube around it and into the tiny opening in particular. I gingerly pushed my finger into her ass. I stopped at the first knuckle and waited for my little girl to tell me to stop. When she didn't, I slid in up to my second knuckle, then the rest of the way, so that my entire finger was buried in her. I held there for a minute or two until I felt her muscles relax. When she had, I started to slowly fuck my digit in and out of her. Rebecca sighed as she began to fuck herself on my finger. "This is not as bad as I thought it would be," She said between her gasps.

I ate her pussy and she sucked my cock for quite some time. I was amazed I could hold out as long as I did. The feeling was incredible. It had been so long since the last time she gave me a blowjob, that I scarcely remembered how absolutely wonderful her mouth felt. I have had such intense feelings that I couldn't get off. This was one of those times, only intensified. I could feel my precum nearly running from the end of my penis. Of course, Rebecca greedily sucked down every last drop.

Finally, she started to push me off saying, "My pussy is aching. I need you inside me... NOW!" She didn't wait for an answer or statement of any kind. She simply spun herself and straddled me. She grabbed my throbbing boner and aimed it at her dripping pussy entrance. I slid easily into her core and she dropped her hips and began grinding her pubic bone savagely into mine. She bucked wildly while I met her every thrust with one of my own.

It was too short a time when I began to feel the pressure in my balls. I was dangerously close to exploding in my daughter's cunny. Rebecca was nearing her climax at nearly the same time as I. Her breasts swung side to side while she humped my cock with everything she had left. I grabbed her nipples and gave them a twist seconds before her pelvic muscles began to contract as the first wave of her orgasm crashed through her. She shuddered at the peak of each contraction threatened to strangle my dick. I thrust hard into her depths and released my own climax. I shot gob after gob of my goo into her. My breath came in gasps and grunts though my whole long lasting orgasm.

When we had both had finished, Rebecca collapsed on my chest. We stayed in that position for awhile. My dick, though growing soft was still imbedded within her capsule. We kissed for a while then she slid off me and lay beside me with her arms and legs wrapped around me. Her sticky wet sex dripped a mixture of hers and my cum onto my leg. "What else are we going to do this weekend?" she asked . "I mean, we can't just fuck all weekend. Though, I wish we could."

"I wish we could, too. But, I cannot keep up that pace anymore."

"My poor old Daddy," Rebecca chuckled. "I have an idea. Let's go to town again, like we did the last time we had a day alone together."

"We can do that." We stayed in bed making out for another half hour or so then got in the shower and cleaned ourselves. An hour later we were headed for town to shop and have lunch again.

About half way to town Rebecca got a thoughtful look on her face and asked, "Daddy, what is a glory hole?"

I was shocked that she would ask such a question. I said , "Well... It depends on what you are doing. If you are crafting glass, a glory hole is the port in a furnace that a glass blower sticks a pipe with a glob of molten glass into. He heats the glass so he can work with it easier. Or... If you are in the video arcade of a sex shop, it is a hole in the thin wall dividing the video booths. These holes are used for oral sex."

"So, guys stick their dicks through the holes and girls give them blowjobs?"

"Or other guys."

"Are they gay?"

"Some are. Some are bisexual. And some are just curious."

"Have you ever done a glory hole, Daddy?"

"Yes..." I answered hesitantly.

"So have gotten blowjobs at these glory holes?"

"And given, " I said matter-of-factly. I was afraid that what I just told my daughter would upset her to the point where she wouldn't want me anymore.

"Are you gay, Daddy?" she asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"No, Baby. Obviously not. I am bi though. Only your mother knew until today."

"I have kind of thought that about you for awhile. I was snooping in your room, once and found your videos in that toy box under the bed. There are more gay and bi movies than there are straight."

"Are you okay with that?

"As long as I get to fuck you, yes I am okay with it." She thought for a second then added, "Can we do a glory hole, Daddy?"

"Do you want to, Baby?"

"Yes, I think it will be fun."

"Okay, after lunch we will go into the sex shop and try it out." We made small talk the rest of the way into town. We shopped several stores till lunch time. We then made our stop for lunch.

About mid-afternoon, we went into the sex shop and looked around for a few minutes. Rebecca started to act a little fidgety and I knew it was time to go to the arcade. We went to the clerk and bought twenty dollars in tokens and went into the arcade. I gave her half the tokens and instructed her on how to play the movies. She picked a booth and I picked the one next to it. When inside , I put a few tokens in the machine and chose a movie to watch. Rebecca did the same. I then opened my pants and pulled my already erect cock out and stroked it slowly.

Rebecca looked through the hole in the wall, and motioned to me that she wanted my cock in the hole. I pushed it thru and she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. She stroked me a few times before I felt her warm breath on the tip of my cock. And a second later I felt her hot wet mouth close on my tool just below the head. She sucked me for a few minutes, all the while jacking me and playing with my balls.

A couple more minutes and the time on the video machine ran out. I pulled my cock back and quickly returned it to my shorts. I stepped out of the booth into the lobby. Rebecca soon joined me. She looked rather dismayed. "I need more than this, Baby." I looked around and quickly found just what I wanted. In the corner was a larger booth with a sign that stated, "For Couples Only". I was also happy to see it was vacant. I took my daughter's hand and lead her to this booth. Once inside I locked the door and started to feed the rest of my tokens in the video machine. Rebecca followed suit, then chose the movie to watch. It was a bisexual movie, and she smiled slyly as she started it.

On one wall was a cot with a vinyl covered pad. Above it was a dispenser with thin paper wide enough t cover the cot. It reminded me of the paper on the examination table in a doctor's office. I pulled out a length of the paper and positioned it on the cot. I motioned for Rebecca to sit and I joined her. We began to kiss passionately once again. I pulled at her clothing trying to undress her without taking my lips from hers. It was a futile attempt, so I concentrated on getting her out of her clothes.

Shortly, she was completely naked on the cot. I wasted no time getting out of my own. Once naked, we resumed our battle of the tongues and lips. I pushed her back onto the cot as I jockeyed myself between her chubby thighs. I bent and parted her legs, then kissed my way down her smooth sexy body. I worked quickly to get to her sweet love patch. My tongue traced a circle around her quivering wet lips, then I parted them and orally attacked her throbbing clit.

Rebecca grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head into herself. She guide me from her clit to her dripping wet hole, to her sweet little asshole, then back to the top. I kept my rhythm until the need was so bad that I couldn't stand it anymore. I moved up and aimed my aching prick at her pussy and slid it in easily. I went to the hilt in one swift move. I held there for a few seconds then began to rock back and forth and in and out of her sweetness. When I hit bottom, I ground my hips into hers and she moaned her gratitude.

I was nearly lost in ecstasy, when I heard the alarm on the video machine, warning us that time was running out. I had just two more very short minutes to finish. I Began to pound into my daughter at a feverish pace. It had the desired effect as she soon exploded in her orgasm. I allowed myself to cum an instant after. We quickly as we could, got dressed. We finished dressing just as the video machine cut off. We tried to leave with some dignity, though it proved very difficult. Rebecca was having problems finding her balance. She whispered, "I am still cumming, Daddy." I put my arm around her and hooked it under hers to help steady her until we exited the store.

Once in the truck, she allowed herself to collapse against the door. Her breath was coming in more even rhythm, but she still acted a little out of sorts. "I think we just need to go straight home, Baby," I suggested.

HornyKip
HornyKip
104 Followers
12