Daddy/Daughter Lesson Pt. 01

Story Info
Baby Girl asks her Daddy to teach her some lessons.
2.3k words
4.33
139.8k
161
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

*****

She walks into her fathers office feeling nervous. She wants to ask him questions, but she doesn't know if he will answer her.

"Baby girl," his deep voice calls out. "What can I help you with?"

She bites her lip and closes the door behind her. She doesn't want her mom to hear her questions.

"Well, Daddy, I was wondering if you could help me with something."

His eyebrow raises as he look her over. She's still wearing her knee high socks, plaid skirt and white button up. Her big tits cause the buttons to almost burst across her chest and he can see her pink lace bra underneath the thin material.

"What's that, princess?"

She sits down on the chair in front of his desk and puts her hands in her lap. Her long brown hair falling over her shoulders.

"Well, you know Graduation is next week..."

Daddy leans back and smiles. "Yes, baby girl."

"Well," she starts to squirm. "Ricky just told me he got us a hotel room for after."

"Did he?"

She nods. "And, I'm just a little worried... because I know he's going to want to do stuff..."

Daddy's cock starts to get hard in his pants and he clears his throat.

"What kind of stuff?"

She squirms and shrugs her shoulder.

"Now, baby girl, you came in here to ask questions, how are you supposed to do that if you won't speak?"

She lets out a sigh. "Stuff like the videos you have on your lap top."

Daddy's eyebrows go up. "You've seen my videos?"

She nods. "Yes."

"And how did they make you feel?"

All the videos on his laptop are Daddy/Daughter Older Man/Younger Woman videos he has to hide from his wife.

"Good," she whispers with a smile. "But also weird, they made my panties all wet."

Daddy's cock is pressing against his pants now and he stands up.

"Do you watch them all the time?" he asks as he rounds his desk to stand in front of her.

She nods. "I watch them a lot. I figured they could help me learn stuff for Ricky."

He crosses his arms over his chest.

"Well, sweetheart, I'm afraid just watching a video isn't going to help you."

"What is?" her voice is clearly upset.

"The only thing that will help you is practice. You need someone to teach you and that you can practice on."

She bites her lip and sits back in the chair, her plaid skirt moving up her creamy thighs slightly.

"Nobody is going to teach me, Daddy! The only girls that do that at school are bad girls!"

He smirks. "I guess you can't do it with anyone at school then."

Her eyes go wide and she sits up, giving him the perfect view down her white blouse.

"But Daddy, I have to learn! I want to be good for Ricky! Can you teach me?"

Daddy tries to look surprised, but he's been leading up to this all along. He's spent too much time jerking off into her little panties or while she swam in the pool in her yellow bikini. He wants the real thing.

"I don't know, baby girl..."

"Oh, please Daddy! Please? I want to be good for him."

He looks her over, her face pleading and he can tell there's an inner slut in there just waiting to come out. With his cock hard as a rock, he lets out a sigh and nods.

"Okay, but this has to be a secret that stays between us."

His daughter bounces in the seat and he has to bite back a groan at her flopping cleavage. His hands go to his belt and he unhooks it. His boxers are barely pulled down before his cock springs out and bobs in the air.

She stares at it with her mouth slightly open.

"Wow, Daddy. Your bigger than some of the guys in your movies."

He smirks. "Mmm, well, baby girl, I just wanted to make sure we do this properly. Your first lesson... blow jobs."

She smiles.

"Now," he whispers. "The first thing you want to do, is grip it."

Her little hand lifts up and her fingers wrap around his shaft. He lets out a slight gasp and nods.

"Good girl. Now, you want to use your tongue to make it nice and wet before you put it in your mouth."

Daddy lets out a loan groan as he feels her wet tongue for the first time. Looking down and watching as she swirls her tongue around his fathead. Her hand is moving up and down the veiny shaft.

"Very good," he moans. "Make sure you get all of it. Lick every inch."

She looks up at him as her tongue traces down his shaft. She starts on one side, her tongue following his veins, then she moves to the other side. Her tongue covers every inch of his long cock before she pulls back and kisses the tip.

"Mmmm good girl." Daddy tells her with a smile. "Now, put it in your mouth and suck on it like it's a sucker."

She closes her mouth around him and immediately ties to take him fully, which causes her to choke. She pulls back and covers her mouth with her hand as she coughs before she looks up at him.

"I'm sorry, Daddy!"

"That's okay. I like how eager you are. Take it slow, you might get a little bit, but that's okay. You saw the girls in the dirty movies right?"

She nods and moves back in. She sucks him into her mouth slowly and swirls her tongue around. Her head bobs up and down, while her hand jerks the part of his shaft she can't fit.

"Mmm, that's good baby girl," Daddy moans, weaving his strong hands into her hair. "You're sucking and stroking at the same time. That's what the good sluts do. Okay, now take it deeper each time."

She moans around his cock and starts to bob her head faster, each time, moving down just a little until she feels him hit the back of her throat. Her thighs start to rub together as she squirms in her seat, her little pussy starting to ache with need.

Daddy's hands grip her hair harder. He pushes his cock a little deeper in her throat until he hears her gag. When he pulls out, there is a stream of spit that drips down her chin.

"You're doing very good." He looks down to see her squirming in her seat. "You like it? Are you getting wet?"

She takes a deep breath and nods.

"Yes, Daddy. My panties are so damp. But, Daddy, don't the men do it harder to the girls in the movies? And don't they call them names?"

Daddy smiles down at her while she strokes his hard cock softly.

"Yes they do, baby girl. Since you're a beginner, I was going to take it easy on you at first." She pouts and he smirks. "You think you deserve to be called a slut?"

She bites her lip and looks up at him with innocent eyes.

"Do I want to be a slut, Daddy? Is that good? Will Ricky like me being a slut?"

Daddy nods.

"Oh, yes. After the nice graduation, the nice dancing... Ricky's going to want a dirty cock sucking slut in the hotel room."

Her eyes go wide and she starts to jerk him faster.

"Will you make me a slut, Daddy?"

He groans. "Of course, baby girl. I think you already are one. I'm just going to make you good at it. Now stop talking and shove that cock in your mouth a hungry slut does."

She quickly puts his cock back in her mouth and starts to suck even harder. She looks up at Daddy as she sucks and smiles around his cock. Daddy's hands go back to her hair as he moans.

"Good slut, suck your Daddy's cock. That's a good little girl."

She continues to use her hand to help jerk his shaft while she reaches up with the other to massage his balls.

"Mmm yes!" he moans. "You got the balls, too. But they aren't wet."

She pulls his cock out of her mouth and moves down to his balls. She tongues them each for a minute or two before she sucks them into her mouth while she jerks Daddy's hard cock, all the time moaning around him.

"Oh, fuck yes, baby girl. You are a good little slut," he groans as he looks down at her in amazement.

His little girls mouth is around his balls and it feels fucking fantastic.

"Suck Daddy's balls," he whispers. "Lick them nice and good, you fucking slut."

She moans and laps at his balls before sucking them again.

"Good girl. Now... show Daddy your wet panties."

She pulls back and lifts her plaid skirt up. Her white cotton panties are so wet, they are stuck to her pussy lips with a wet spot clearly visible.

"Do you like looking at my wet panties, Daddy?"

Daddy grunts and starts to jerk his cock. "Yes, I love your wet panties, baby girl. I wrap them around my cock all the time."

She gasps.

"Pull them to the side," he orders. "Show Daddy your wet pussy."

He watches as his little girl pulls her little cotton panties to the side and reveals her bald pussy. His hand flies up and down his cock.

"Touch it!" Daddy barks out. "Make yourself feel good."

She moans and slowly reaches down with her right hand. She gasps when her fingers come in contact with her clit before she starts to rub softly.

"Daddy," she pants out. "I like you watching me."

He watches her closely as she diddles her little clit.

"I love watching a horny slut finger herself."

Daddy squeezes his cock and a drop of clear pre-cum oozes from the tip. His sweet and innocent little school girl is sitting on his office chair, legs spread, skirt up her waist, panties pulled to the side, touching herself and all he wants to do is bury himself deep in her bald cunt.

She starts to pant as she watches her father stare at her, his big strong hands stroking his hard cock, eyes glued to her pussy. She sticks a finger in her pussy and he strokes faster. Her eyes roll into the back of her head as her pussy starts to make a wet squishing sound because of how hard she's fucking herself. She reaches down with her other hand and starts to rub her clit.

"Ohhh, Daddy! Yes, watch me! Touch yourself and watch me. I'm such a horny slut."

Daddy takes a step forward and shoves his cock back into her mouth. His strong hands gripping her hair as he now fucks her face while she fingers her pussy. Using her the way he knows she wants to be used. Daddy's heavy balls slap against her chin as he shoves his cock deeper into her throat.

"You fucking slut!" he spits out. "Dumb fucking whore! You want your Daddy to watch you fucking your little pussy?" He humps her face harder. "You want your Daddy to jerk his cock while he watches you? Dirty fucking slut."

He can't tell if she's gagging or giggling, but both turn him on. Spit and drool drip down from his balls onto her beautiful cleavage, causing her white blouse to get wet.

"Fuck, yes, baby girl. You're going to make Daddy cum!"

Daddy pulls his cock from her mouth, spit and drool dripping from her chin as she looks up at him while she pants.

"Cum on my face, Daddy! Just like in the movies! Cum on my slutty face!"

His left hand goes to the back of her head and he yanks her by her hair while he jerks his cock with his right.

"Mmmm good girl. Beg for it! Beg for it like a dirty cum slut. You want to taste it don't you? Taste that first hot load in your mouth?"

She moans and nods. "Yes, Daddy! I want to taste it so bad! I want your daddy cum all over me! Please, let me taste my daddy's hot load!"

Daddy moans as she begs and jerks his cock wildly.

"You fucking dirty little whore," he hisses. "TAKE MY FUCKING CUM!"

A hard grunt escapes him as the first stream of cum hits his daughter right in the face. Warm, thick ropes of cum dripping all over her young face. Getting all in her hair, lips, tongue... coating her completely.

She cries out and cums all over her fingers when she feels the blast hit her.

"Oh, Daddy!! Cum on your little girls face!"

His hand yanks her hair harder as he squeezes out the last drop of cum onto her stretched out tongue.

"Mmmm daddy, your cum tastes so good!"

Daddy smiles as he feeds his cock back into her mouth, "Suck it dry like a good little slut."

She lets out a whimper and sucks his cock back into her mouth. Her tongue swirls around before she takes him to the back of her throat and swallows.

He looks down in pride, her pretty little face dripping with his warm load down onto her big tits as she sucks his cock for more.

"Hungry, little slut, aren't you?"

She looks up at him and nods while she continues to suck his cock clean.

Daddy pulls his cock from her mouth and steps back. He uses his fingers to scrape up drops of cum off her cheeks and starts to feed it to her.

"Are you ready for a lesson on fucking now?"