Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat down and gently cleaned Brian's penis with the warm washcloth, carefully skinning him back to clean the glans, then pausing one last time to admire it before rolling his foreskin back into place.

She stood up and tossed him his pants.

"Get these on. I'll get the cards." He was already down about $10. By the end of the night, he had lost twice that.

It was almost three hours from the moment Steve first pushed his massive cock through the thick curly black hairs of Judy's pussy when he flipped her over on to her belly.

He placed a pillow under her hips to elevate her butt so he could really dig into her cervix.

He would never have believed that a woman could fuck better than his beautiful wife.

But now he had been slamming his massive cock into this hot teenager for hours and her vagina felt just as good as it did the moment he entered her.

Her big firm tits were amazing, and she never seemed to tire of Steve's mouth on her rubbery nipples.

All the wonderful extra things Janet did for him made it better than any man had a right to expect, but they were no substitute for the feeling that only a hot wet vagina that he could pound his enormous rod into all the way like Judy's could provide.

Judy was fucking awesome!

Soon Judy's vagina was spasming with yet another powerful orgasm. Steve felt his third cum of the night rapidly approaching.

Both of them groaned loudly as Steve's cock began to bulge.

He buried his full length, smashing the thick bulb against her cervix, and began to blow hot thick jets of sperm straight into the unprotected womb of the succulent young wife writhing underneath him.

Back at the kitchen table, Janet suppressed a giggle as Brian winced at the sound.

It was almost midnight when they finally rose from the bed and dressed.

"You fucked my brains out!" Judy said with a smile, just loudly enough to be clearly heard through the wall. He cupped one of her big firm tits in his hand as they kissed one last time, then opened the guest room door.

Steve would never forget the utterly dejected look on Brian's face when his wife staggered from the guest bedroom with glazed eyes and a thin film of sweat covering her entire body.

***

Brian was dismayed when Judy's next period didn't come.

Her baby boy looked oddly like Steve.

Janet thought her coworker got exactly what he deserved, trying to sneak around on his sweet young wife with an older woman.

Every once in a while, Janet would tell him how disappointed Steve was that he and his lovely wife hadn't come over again.

Janet actually wouldn't have minded Judy coming to see Steve once in a while. She was sweet as can be, and god knows she probably needed it.

And Steve had more than enough go for the both of them!

The swapping experience was not really for her, but she wished it could go on. Brian's penis had felt so good, and little extra pussy once or twice a month from a clean young girl like Judy would take some of the stress off of Janet's tiny vagina.

But Brian was not going to be able to handle Janet. Ever.

A few months later when Janet came across a life like 6 inch dildo with a head that looked almost exactly like Brian's, she had bought it. It was more than enough.

After the baby came, she wondered if it would be possible to get Judy's number without Brian finding out.

***

It was. Jenny always enjoyed the extra money she made watching Judy's baby twice a month.

***

When Jenny was almost 14 Steve sold his business. He had built it from scratch, and sold it for far more than he thought it was worth. He kept himself busy with some free-lance things, and told Janet she could quit her job.

Jenny was very excited to have her parents home all day, and even more excited about the new pool going in in the back yard.

It was ready in time for her 14th birthday party, and mobbed with kids from school and the gymnastics team.

Steve ran the grill for the hungry kids and their parents, while Janet made sure everyone wore their sunscreen and drank enough water.

Jenny might not have been the brightest kid in school, but she was sweet and kind and loved by all. And a heck of a good little gymnast.

By now Jenny was used to the sound of her parents fucking at all hours of the day. One afternoon, they had been going at it for about half an hour when they heard Jenny laughing from the other side of the door.

"Hey in there! Keep it down, you're scaring the neighbors!

"Jenny!" Janet shrieked, almost in his ear. Jenny laughed even harder.

"Ha! Hurry up you two, it's almost time for dinner!"

Janet giggled. She ground her hips up into him and stuffed her tongue into his ear. That did it, just like Janet knew it would. He drove his dick into her deep and began to blow his load. Suddenly Janet began to tremble, the way she trembled when the really big orgasms hit her. She locked her legs around his back.

"Daddy" she whimpered softly.

Finally, he rolled off of her. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"That was a huge one" she said with a smile.

"I always know it's a big one for you when you call me Daddy".

"What?" She sounded stunned.

"I know it's a big one. You've only done it a dozen times or so in all the time we've been together, so I know it's a special one".

Silence. Oh my god, He'd done something wrong and he don't know what.

"I called you Daddy?"

"Well it was more like a little whimper, just one, right after I started to cum in you and just as you started to cum yourself. What's wrong, Janet? I didn't mind, it was kinda sexy".

Janet lowered her voice to just above a whisper.

"You might as well know my secret. If my mom gets drunk enough she'll probably tell you anyway. My father took my virginity on my 18th birthday."

"Oh Janet, Janet my love I am so sorry"

"No!" she snapped suddenly. Their eyes met. He sensed the heat of her emotion.

"No" her voice softened. "It wasn't like that. It wasn't like that at all. My father didn't rape me. He made love to me. Sweet, tender, beautiful love. He'd have never touched me. I asked him to. No, I begged him to! I made him do it!"

Janet went on to explain how she had been an awkward and lonely girl when her family moved to Dallas in her junior year of high school. She had few friends. And none of her few friends were male. No one would ever ask the nerdy Janet out on a date. She hadn't even developed breasts till late in her senior year.

She had seduced her father, put him in that situation.

She recalled the day he succumbed. How she had moaned as her father entered her. How he had slowly, tenderly made love to her. How she had felt her orgasm sweep over her. How she felt her father's thrusting penis begin to swell, and how she had begged him to fill her with his seed.

She recalled her disappointment as he pulled his throbbing penis out of her at the very last second and ejaculated across her belly and budding breasts.

Janet's face reflected her pain as she recalled how her mother found out. And how she was crushed when her mother sent her father away.

Now Janet lay quietly at his side. She had let her thick nut brown hair grow to her waist for him, and he stroked it gently while he held her.

"Hey! Are we gonna eat dinner or what!" Jenny yelled loudly from the other side of the door.

"Chill Jenny! We're coming".

Jenny laughed and ran on down the stairs.

***

When Jenny turned 16, she still hadn't had her first period. She didn't seem to be developing.

Mentally she had matured like a 16 year old should, although her grades in school were barely good enough to stay on the gymnastics team, in spite of her solid work ethic and extra tutoring.

She clearly wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she possessed a goodly amount of self motivation, as evidenced by the way she excelled on the gymnastics team, making the varsity squad on the uneven bars in her sophomore year.

But her growth lagged far behind her peers. Janet had been a "Late bloomer" herself, but not this late.

They began to really worry about it, and took her to see a specialist.

The doctor told them Jenny suffered from "Constitutional Delay of Growth and Puberty," or CDGP. She could be treated with hormones. But Jenny didn't want to do that, at least not yet anyway.

Jenny somehow managed to fit in in spite of her tiny size, her kindness and sense of humor going a long way in that regard.

The crowd of teenagers at her cousin Deanna's wedding were wowed by the way Jenny could be standing flatfooted and just do a backflip like it was no big deal.

Except for one of them. Gina, Steve's older sister's second daughter.

Gina was one of those girls who thought she was just a little too hot to be hanging out with girls her age. She had finished high school and was taking a year off before college, basically at her parent's expense.

She wasn't much interested in what the other kids were doing, and why should she be? She was almost 19 now. Gina's interests were elsewhere. Like on her Uncle Steve.

And don't think Janet didn't notice, even if Steve hadn't.

Janet knew Steve didn't look at other women. But the welcome relief Judy had provided for her kept Janet's eyes open for the right opportunity. And this looked to her like it just me be the right opportunity!

Soon Janet had managed to work herself and Gina away from the crowd.

She was a taller girl, and what people call "long waisted", legs shorter in relation to the body for her height than most, but not ridiculously so. She had the thick sandy blonde hair and clear blue eyes that ran in the family, and a very nice set of tits, nearly conical in shape. Janet could see through the thin fabric of her shirt she had the puffy nipples that also ran in Steve's family.

She was definitely in the D cup range if Janet were any judge of that.

After a few minutes of small talk, Janet sensed her opportunity.

"Gina, did you ever think of your uncle Steve in a... sexual way?"

"Oh no, no."

Janet could tell it was a lie.

"Oh. I'm sorry to have mentioned it Gina. Just between you and me I kind of hoped you had."

"You wouldn't have been mad?" Gina said, looking around.

"Oh no, no, dear. Your Aunt Janet is nearly 40 years old now, and your Uncle Steve, well, let's just say I could use a little help."

"You don't have sex anymore?" Gina whispered, sounding surprised.

"Oh, yes we do! Daily! But... Well... I don't know how to say it, so I'll just say it. I'm not a tall woman like you, and your Uncle Steve has a huge dick."

Gina's eyes glazed over slightly. Janet sensed the opportunity was right and continued.

"Your uncle prefers vaginal sex. I do the best I can for him, but my little vagina can only take so much. I was hoping to find a taller woman, like you, to maybe meet with him two or three times a month, just to give me a little break. Are you interested?"

It was obvious she was.

"Umm, but, he's my Uncle! Would he even do that?"

"That's the thing. I don't know. But if you're interested, why don't you give me your number and I'll find out?"

Gina pulled out her phone. "What's your number? I'll send you a text."

***

"Did you see the way your niece Gina was undressing you with her eyes?"

"Ummm, no."

"Well I did. I went over and had a little talk with her."

"Did you set her straight?"

"Well, not exactly. She's interested in you sexually it turns out; very interested. If you wanted to bed her, you could do it with ease."

"She's my niece."

"She's got nice big tits and she's hot. You know I wouldn't mind."

"She's Emma's daughter. You know my sister Emma? Emma the battle axe?"

"Not even if I set the whole thing up for you?"

Steve looked at Janet. He knew what she was trying to do, get him more of the time in a hot deep vagina that she knew he craved. He appreciated having a wife that would go to such an extreme for him, but he had been telling her the truth when he said he would go without sex altogether if that were what he had to do to keep her by his side.

"Janet honey, I appreciate it, I really do. But she's my niece. You know Emma and I have never really gotten along, and her husband has just as nasty a temper as she does. I think if it came to blows with Bill, I could handle him, but I really don't want to find out.

And Gina herself is just a little irritating. I can't fuck one of my nieces."

Oh well, at least it was nice to know Steve had a line he would not cross.

Apparently, that line was incest.

***

It was a bit of a relief when finally, 2 months before her 18th birthday, Jenny got her very first period.

Jenny insisted on staying up till midnight on the eve of her birthdays, and number 18 was no exception.

It was shortly after midnight when Janet heard a strange sound. She had been teasing her husband all day, and now she was on top of him with his massive cock buried deep inside her, the thick shiny bulb swollen to the exact point that she knew from years of experience was the absolute edge of orgasm.

For the third time, she pulled completely off of him and smiled.

"Uh uh uh! not yet!" she giggled. Janet was the master of edging. In a few seconds she lowered herself down. His thick bulbous glans had just kissed her labia when she heard it again, just a little louder this time. She sat back up, letting his cock flop down on to his belly with a loud wet slap.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" he said impatiently, trying to pull her hips back down.

"It sounded like Jenny crying." Jenny wasn't the type to cry. Steve hadn't heard her cry in years.

The soft sound came again. This time he heard it too.

"I'd better go look."

Steve was disappointed, but nodded his head in agreement.

She slipped on her robe and went to investigate.

***

She followed the sound to the hall outside Jenny's bedroom, and approached the slightly open door to her daughter's room.

In the dim light of her room, Janet could see Jenny, legs spread wide on her bed, writhing as she worked Janet's 6 inch dildo furiously in and out of her slick bald pussy.

But surprising as that was, that wasn't what really shocked her.

Jenny was whispering softly, over and over. The word was barely audible, but unmistakable, and it shook Janet to her core.

"Daddy..."

Again and again, Jenny whispered "Daddy", a little louder each time until Jenny's strong little legs began to shudder.

"Oh Daddy!" she moaned as her orgasm swept over her. An angelic look of pure joy covered her little face.

Janet waited until Jenny's orgasm had ebbed and the covers were back in place before she knocked softly on the partially open door.

Jenny looked up with a start to see her mother's kindly face poking around the door.

"Jenny sweetie? We need to talk..."

***

It had been a long talk, very long. So long that Steve had grown tired of waiting and drifted off to sleep.

"Steve! Steve! Wake up!"

Janet shook him violently.

"What?" he said, sensing his wife's urgency and rousing quickly.

"We have a problem; a big problem, with Jenny."

"Is she OK?"

"Oh yes, she's fine, just fine. Remember that noise a while ago? Just before I got up?"

"Yes?" he said, looking at her blankly.

"It was Jenny. She was laying on her bed dildoing the shit out of herself!"

Steve was somewhat confused by Janet's concern. So his little girl was masturbating? Big deal! She was legally 18 now, although she wasn't actually born till the morning. As far as the law was concerned, she could have got in her little car and gone out at midnight to buy a dildo and fuck herself silly. And more power to her! Everyone should treat themselves to a good orgasm once in a while, he thought.

"I don't really see how that's a problem, Janet."

Janet just glared at him for a few seconds before she spoke in a low angry tone.

"She was moaning "Daddy" the whole time."

He had no answer for that.

"She turns 18 today. It was my 18th birthday when my father took my virginity"

Awkward silence followed.

"I want you to make love to Jenny in the morning for her birthday."

"Oh no no no... I could never."

"Please Steve! I know our little girl isn't pretty. I talked to Jenny for a long time about this just now. She wants this every bit as much as I want it for her. I don't want Jenny's first time to be with someone who is just using her for a... a cum dumpster!"

Steve regarded her silently. Janet continued, her intensity building all the time.

"If you had seen her fucking herself with that dildo, you'd know how badly she wants you to be the one! I've never seen such joy on her face as I did when she moaned "Oh Daddy" and started to cum."

"Couldn't I just buy her a car or something?"

"She already has a car. She can barely see over the wheel, smart ass."

"Janet I can't just stick my dick in her, she's so tiny I'd tear her apart! Besides, she's our daughter!"

"Don't make me beg. You know my secret, you know the joy I felt when my father made love to me for the first time. I want Jenny to know the joy I felt, I want you to make love to Jenny like my Daddy made love to me. And I want you to give her the thing my Daddy wouldn't give me. Your sperm."

.

Obviously, he had a couple of problems with that. Big problems.

First, he wasn't nearly as comfortable with incest as Janet was, and Jenny was his flesh and blood daughter.

And second, while he loved his little girl with all his heart, the truth is Jenny wasn't pretty. She wasn't ugly either, just not pretty.

She was 4 foot 10 in her shoes, with thin mousy brown hair cut a couple of inches above her shoulders. The braces on her teeth were going to be there at least another year, god knows the orthodontist had tried his best. Her two front teeth were unusually large and when she smiled, an awful lot of gum showed above them. Her thick lips looked OK, but her head was just a bit too large for her body.

A few little zits here and there didn't help her looks either.

Her body was a little nicer, but not great. All the years in gymnastics had made her very strong for her size. Her buttocks were taut, and projected nicely backwards, with a nice touch of roundness to them, but only a touch.

Her strong tiny legs, just a bit too long for her body, came up to a form a very narrow gap between them where they joined her narrow pelvis at the top.

Her abdomen was firm and flat. The muscles of her abs were visible through the tight spandex of her gymnastics outfits.

But her breasts... What breasts? All you could see when she lounged around braless in her tank top was a pair of puffy little buds where tits should be on a girl her age. She weighed exactly 82 lbs. Jenny had almost no body fat.

"I dunno, Janet, I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, she's having periods now. What if I get her pregnant"?

"I'll go out now and get her a rubber"

"But she's our daughter, Janet!"

Janet looked at him and cast her eyes down. He could see she was crushed.

"I'll do it" he said softly.

He held her close and kissed her. But when he tried to roll her on to her back she stopped him.

"No... I want you to save that for Jenny."

Steve did not sleep well that night.

***

"Wake up sleepy head". Janet was gently shaking him.

"What time is it"?

"7:15." He rolled out of bed to pee and brush his teeth.

Janet walked into the bathroom, dressed and ready to go.

"You might as well just get back in the bed naked. I told Jenny she might be fertile, so she knows you need to wear the rubber. The rest of the package is in the drawer next to the bed. I've already given her one and told her I'll be gone for a couple of hours.

She leaned in close to her husband. He could see the seriousness in her eyes.