Daddy Doesn't Know

Story Info
Mom becomes my whore.
1.9k words
4.26
250.3k
186
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I don't tell someone, I am going to explode, so here it goes.

My name is Josh and I am twenty and I fuck my mother and my dad has no idea.

I guess I should start from the beginning.

I was eighteen when it all started.

I live with my parents as I attend a local college and do some odd jobs for spending money.

My mom is a beautiful woman who had me when she was just eighteen, when she married my dad right out of high school.

My dad works for some high tech company and is always traveling around the world and is gone for months at a time.

Mom was always a bit of an exhibitionist and my dad liked that.

She would be ok with giving him a show of her ass when she would wear a short skirt or a glimpse of her tits under a loose fitting top.

At times, I was privy to her exhibitionist without being obvious.

Let me describe my mom to you.

She is now 38, has long brown hair, brown eyes, weighs about 110, stands 5' 7", has 36c tits with big nipples, a nicely trimmed brown bush, nice ass and beautiful legs from working out.

I am now 20, mousy brown hair, stand 6', weigh 170, have hazel eyes, and an 8" cock and somewhat big balls.

We live in Westchester, NY and have a modest house with a pool and is completely private.

One day, dad said he had to go to Europe to see a variety of clients and would be gone a couple of months.

He said he had to leave in a couple of days.

I was still in high school with only a few months to go before I graduated but dad assured me he would be home for my graduation.

After dad left, mom and I spent a lot of time together. After a few weeks went by, I noticed mom wearing somewhat sexier clothes or I was just dreaming and hoping.

One hot day, I came home from school early and didn't see mom. I went upstairs to my room. I heard a noise outside in the back and when I looked out, there was my mom, swimming in the pool, naked.

As I watched, for whatever reason, she looked up and saw me watching her from the window.

I quickly darted away from the window, hoping she didn't see me.

With her nakedness in my mind, I laid on my bed and jerked my big cock off as I kept seeing her vision in my head.

Soon, mom came in, wearing a short robe that covered most of her ass, but not all of it.

She called me down and when I saw her standing there, my cock started getting hard again.

She asked how my day was and we had some small talk but she never mentioned me at the window, so I figured she never saw me.

Mom said that she would be preparing dinner soon and then turned her back to go outside, her robe lifted a bit and I could all of my mom's inviting ass.

She walked out as if nothing happened.

I went upstairs with a hard on and started to think if it was an accident or done on purpose

I decided it was an accident and told myself that I was just imagining all of it.

When mom called me for dinner, she had on a tank top and shorts.

It was quite evident that mom had no bra on as her nipples looked like they were going to come through the top.

I noticed but didn't say anything to her.

Then, as she was moving a pot of hot water off the stove, the water somehow spilled on her top and I rushed over to her and pulled the top off of her so she wouldn't get scalded.

There was my mom now, her tits completely exposed to me.

She kissed and thanked me for my quickness and help.

She dried herself off and we cleaned up the mess while she was still topless.

I then asked my mom if she was going to put something on. She looked at me and said there was no need now since I saw her tits.

I told her I was ok with it if she was.

She smiled and then we had dinner.

That night I must have jerked off three times as the vision of mom's tits were firmly planted in my brain.

The next morning was Saturday and it was already extremely hot.

At breakfast I told Mom I was going to the pool and spend the day there laying in the shade.

Mom looked at me and said she would join me after she finished a few things.

I went upstairs and put on my bathing suit and headed out to the pool.

After a couple of hours, mom joined me

I almost fell off the lounge when I saw her.

She was wearing a tiny bikini bottom and was topless.

As soon as I saw my mom, my cock started getting hard and she must have noticed it as I saw her eyes looking right at my crotch.

She sat down beside me and asked me to put lotion on her.

I moved over to her and squirted some on her back and rubbed it on her.

She then took some and rubbed it on her front, commenting that she didn't want to get her tits or nipples burnt.

By this time my cock was visibly hard so I told my mom I was going into the pool.

I awkwardly managed to get into the pool so my mom couldn't see my hard on.

As I cooled off in the pool, my mom got up and joined me.

She slid into the pool from the edge of the pool and, as she got in, she ripped her bikini bottom.

She looked down at it and looked at me.

"Josh," she said, "I ripped my suit. I am taking it off. I hope you don't mind."

Before I could say anything, her suit was off and thrown on the lounge.

My mom was completely naked in front of me. My cock was ready to explode and she would have to be blind not to see that.

She swam over to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek and said I was an understanding son.

As she put her arm down, her hand brushed up against my cock and she knew it.

Mom looked at me and said, "Josh, you seem to be uncomfortable, why not take your suit off?"

I looked at my mom and slowly removed my suit and threw it top of hers.

We were both naked now. My hard cock clearly visible to my mom.

"Josh," she said smiling, "you have such a big, beautiful cock. It is much bigger than your father's. May I touch it?

As I stood still, mom came over and placed her hand on my swollen cock.

It felt so good, I thought I was going to cum just by her touching it.

She moved closer to me and as she played with my cock, she kissed me on my mouth.

I instinctly opened my mouth to her tongue. I could not believe what was happening but it felt so good.

After a few minutes, mom suggested we continue this inside.

Mom got out of the pool first and I followed her pretty ass to her bedroom.

We barely got dried off when my mom threw me on the bed and joined me.

Mom kept saying that I had such a beautiful cock and she knew that I wanted to fuck her.

As our bodies were entwined, I told her we shouldn't be doing this and what about dad.

Mom said that my father doesn't have to know and since he is away all the time, it would be ok.

She also said that she is on the pill so we wouldn't have to worry about her getting pregnant.

Mom then moved her mouth down to my cock and started sucking it, as she moved into 69 with me. My mouth found her pussy and started licking and sucking it. Soon my tongue was deep in her cunt.

Mom started bucking her body as I ate her. Soon she was screaming out, "Oh God, my son is making me cum. Keep eating me Josh. Make mommy cum baby."

Mom finally had orgasm after orgasm. As she did, I mounted my mom and slid my cock in her cunt.

I started fucking my mom. I just rammed my hard cock into her.

In a short time, I yelled out that I was cumming.

She told me to shoot my cum on her tits.

I pulled my cock out and gave it a few jerks and shot stream after stream of cum all over my mom's tits, nipples, face, mouth and even her hair.

Mom scooped up my cum and shoved it in her mouth.

My mom looked at me, pulled my face to hers, kissed me and said I was the best fuck she ever had, even better than with my father.

We rested for awhile then took a shower, together.

After we had something to eat, mom asked if I was ok with what happened.

I told her it was wrong but if she wants to continue, I would, as long as dad wouldn't find out.

Mom said to me, "Josh, your father is never home and I need to be taken care of regularly. I think you find me attractive enough to want me and your father won't find out."

"Mom," you are beautiful and I do want you but I am your son."

"Josh, if I can live with my son fucking me, you should be ok with it too. I love you and want you and I know you want me. I will be yours forever, whenever you want me," she said.

I thought about it and finally agreed.

I said, "Mom, I can have you whenever I want? Will you sleep in my bed?"

Mom looked at me and said, "Josh, I will do anything you want, just say we can be together."

I then told her ok.

I took my mom up to my bedroom, told her to get on all fours and pressed my cock to her slit. I slowly pushed my cock into her cunt and started fucking my whore mom

As I was fucking her, I asked her what she was.

She yelled out that she was my whore and to fuck her hard and cum in her cunt.

I started ramming my cock into her. Her tits swaying underneath.

I told her I was going to cum and then shot my load deep into her cunt.

Before she knew it, I pressed my still hard cock against her ass hole and started sliding it in.

She let out some screams but pushed her ass back to insert my cock.

Soon, my cock was fully inserted in my mom's ass.

I started fucking her ass as she played with her clit.

Soon, my mom was screaming that she was cumming and had multiple orgasms.

I finally shot a small load in her ass and then pulled out my limp cock and fell to the side.

My mom was now mine.

From then on, mom and I fucked whenever dad wasn't around.

When we were alone, my mom was my whore.

This has been going on for three years now and it has been great. Whenever I want mom, she is there for me.

It looks like this will be going on for a long time.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great !!!!!! Keep on with this story lets see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. My affair with my mom started innocently. My dad was always busy. Mom asked me to take her to the beach. We were bathing close together when a huge wave hit us and she grabbed on to me. The sea was rough so she kept holding on to me tightly. With her perfect body rubbing on mine l started getting an erection. It was obvious that she felt it. She smiled shyly and turned around but kept rubbing her ass against my erected cock. After about 30 minutes she informed me that we should go to the car and get something to eat. As we walked along the beach l kept putting my hands in front of my erected cock to hide it. l then started walking behind her so she will not notice my erection. That was even worst. As her beautiful hips swung from side to side my cock got even harder. My turned around and saw it and laughed. We ate and relaxed for a while. We then went back into the water and she started holding me tightly as the waves hit us. She was holding on to me facing me with my erected cock rubbing against her belly since l was taller than her. Suddenly she put her head on my chest and bit my nipples. I couldn't control myself anymore. I started kissing her on her neck. We remained in this position for a few minutes and then out mouths met. We kissed each other. She then put her hand on my cock. I pulled the string of her bikini and took it off. I slip down my shortsand pushed my cock into her pussy. I fucked her. We decided to get out of the water but during this process her bikini lost. I went and got her underwear and brought it in the water so she can get out. When we came out. we walked along the beach until we came to a secluded area. We fucked again and I came inside her pussy. We sat and discussed our future. It’s now 4 years since that time. We have a beautiful daughter which dad thinks is his. Our relationship is still strong as ever. Dad doesn't know but we fuck almost every day.

Love you Mom.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story; however, there was no love, passion or even respect between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YOUR STORY IS ABOUT A KID RAISED IN A CANDY STORE WHO NEVER STOLE A PIECE UNTIL IT WAS OFFERED.

My mom is 4' 9 ¾” tall and built like a brick shithouse with torpedo tits a small tight waist, firm meaty thighs and a fantastic bubble butt that must be made of the same material they use to make Superballs. My dad was in the right place at the right time, when he found her and latched onto her long enough to get her pregnant with me. My dad is a good guy but mom is a hot property and, like in your story, he had a job that required him to travel and be away from home for extended periods of time.

I never knew, for certain, that mom cheated on him but she hung out with several other wives whose husbands were gone a lot and most were good looking, some sexy like mom, so it figures that some of them were stopping off somewhere and then going home with a fresh coat of pussy paint on their vaginal walls.

I'd accidentally seen Mom naked when I was twelve and again when I was sixteen and Mom was thirty three. Dad was home when I was twelve but I was sixteen the morning he left for a twelve day seminar, 2000 miles away in Oakland, California. His plane was probably already airborne when I walked by the partially open door to their bedroom just as mom stepped out of the shower.... stark naked... standing on the rug and reaching over for a towel.

SPROING!!!! ... not my fault but I'm sixteen, 5'11", a well built athlete with an appendage that I happened to know is substantially thicker and longer than my Dad's is. Standing there, momentarily stunned by the spectacular scenery, I couldn't help wondering if my appendage would fit or if I could MAKE it fit.

It was mid morning so I figured that she was getting ready to go over to one of the other wives' house, the way they often came to ours. (Being a horny teenager, I'd noticed that all of them were hard on generators but none of them matched Mom) They alternated between whose house they all came to for coffee.

I suddenly pushed the bedroom door open and walked into the bathroom where mom had the towel over her head, sopping the water out of it. She started kicking and squealing when I scooped her up, walked her to the bed and dropped her in the middle of it. The one side was against the wall and the door was behind me so there was no way she could leave the room when I kicked my sneaks off, pulled my shirt over my head and started taking my pants off.

While I was doing that, some of my focus was on her pussy and I saw that its full dark bush covered lips and mound were puffy and meaty, just like her thighs and bubble butt. I was on the bed in a flash. She was fast and almost escaped off the bed to run for the doorway but I caught her arm and dragged her back under me. I couldn't have planned it better. She was moving to escape so her thighs were spread and I dropped dead center between them... the bottom half of my thick 8 ¾” penis perfectly seated in and wrapped by the hot lips of her pussy. I stayed where I was and kept pressing my cock against her pussy until she finally got exhausted and started pleading... reminding me that I was her son... just as I started feeding the head of my cock up into her warm, wet and very tight pussy.

When I'd worked about four inches of it up inside of her, she finally surrendered and said, "Ohhhhh Davey. (not my name) I'm your mother and what your doing is called incest. It's against the law for a mother and son to have sex with each other."

I pushed another couple of inches into her and said, "I'm not going to tell anyone. Are you? I don't think it's anyone's business what we do but I don't think you want anyone to know that we have sex anymore than I do so let's both not tell anybody and just do it. As long as the doors are locked and we know where Dad is, you've got sex anytime you want it and so do I. Who's ever going to know?"

By then, all 8 ¾” of my cock was buried to the hilt in her belly and her eyes were starting to bulge. "My God!! she screeched, "How big IS that thing??!

I held her in place, with my cock balls deep in her tight, quivering pussy and said "It's your size, Mom.... Anytime you want it, it's yours and, as long as neither of us tells another soul about it, there's no way that anyone will ever know what we do behind closed doors." And I started taking short fuck strokes, in and out of her rapidly lubricating pussy, until we were fucking each other's asses off and I blew the first of three big, thick loads of come into my mother's pussy.

I'm nineteen now, graduated, well paid to do tune-up work in a speed shop close to home, where I'm still living, and Mom has no problem with Dad's more frequent and longer business trips, since he got promoted to VP in charge of his Division.

She'd immediately started doing Kegel exercises so she'd be able to stay tight enough for him to not notice the difference. It definitely worked because, when she gets carried away, she starts crushing my cock when I'm coming in her. Sometimes she squeezes so hard that it HURTS and I have to tell her to let up on the pressure. She smiles, bumps her pussy mound against mine, calls me a wimp and uses her muscles to milk the rest of my juice into herself.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
When I was a kid ,I wished my mom was that easy.^*!^*!^*!

Back in the 1950's,my mom was hot and I mean hot. My dad was an over the road trucker, he would be gone sometimes for two weeks, when he got home, boy there bed would rock.No matter how I tried, no way.Like mom turned into the church lady. THANKS NICE READ

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories