Daddy, I Know You Want To Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill Ramsay." He answered.

"Uhm. Hi Bill, its Kimmy." Kimmy said nervously. "Am I disturbing anything?"

"Oh! Hi Kimmy...no not at all." He was really surprised to hear his li'l Kimmy on the other end of the phone. But nonetheless he was pleased. "What can I do for you, baby?" Bill heard the sound of Kimmy taking a deep drag of her cigarette.

"I just wanted to hear your voice. I guess." Kimmy was blushing. She always blushed when her sweet boss called her baby. "Has Sara come back yet?" It was a silly question. But Kimmy gotten nervous when Bill had answered her call. She didn't know what to say.

"No, she hasn't. Why? Do you want to come over?"

"Really? Can I?" Kimmy couldn't hide her excitement. This was to good to be true.

"Sure. Why not? I'm here all alone. And I could sure enjoy a sweet girls company."

"You're the best, Bill. Do you know that?"

"Hehe. Yeah, you always say that. Guess I have to believe you. Do you want me to come and pick you up?"

"No, that'd not needed. I'll take the bus."

"Ok. Your choice, baby. See you in a while."

Kimmy was so excited that she almost forgot to say goodbye before she hung up. She jumped up from her chair and did a happy dance. She knew exactly what to wear. Two weeks ago she'd bought a black leather skirt. She hadn't worn it yet. This would be the first time. She usually wore jeans. But she wanted to look good for Bill.

Kimmy looked herself in the mirror. Maybe the skirt was too short? But the skirt looked hot on her. She wanted to look hot. She picked a low cut silk top that showed a lot of cleavage. Bill would have something nice to rest his eyes on, Kimmy smiled. To complete her sexy look, Kimmy put her hair in a ponytail and stepped into her black heels. Kimmy smiled all the way to Bill's. She was so happy and excited. But nervous at the same time. She chain smoked her Marlboro Lights 100´s. She always did when she was nervous.

"Holy smoke!" Bill smiled as he opened the door and saw Kimmy in her sexy outfit. "You're looking hot, baby. Come in."

Kimmy blushed. "Thanks Bill. You're looking good too." This is going to be a wonderful evening Kimmy thought as he entered her handsome boss's house. It was a really nice home. Bill showed Kimmy around.

Suddenly Kimmy froze, looking at a bunch of photos hanging on the wall.

"Is this your daughter, Bill?" She asked pointing at the photos. She recognized the girl in the photos.

"Yeah, that's my Sara." Bill smiled. He always smiled when he talked about Sara. He was proud of his baby girl.

"She´s hot." Kimmy was in shock. It was Bills daughter she'd seen at the bar last night. It was Sara the two men had been fucking in the toilet. There were no doubts in her mind.

"Yes she is." Bill missed his Sara. Whenever she got back he would fuck her sweet pussy again. Fuck if it were incest. He wanted to do it anyway.

For a brief moment Kimmy thought about telling what she'd seen last night. She wondered if Bill knew about his daughters behaviour.

After Bill had showed Kimmy around the house they ended up in the living room.

"Do you mind if I smoke in here, or do you want me to go outside?" Kimmy asked as they sat down.

"Haha," Bill laughed. "No, you don't have to go outside. Although I'm not a smoker myself. I'm pretty used to cigarette smoke. My Sara chain-smokes all around the house when she´s home. And my ex, Sara´s mother, was a heavy smoker too. You should've seen the clouds when the two of them smoked together. In fact, Kimmy...I'd love for you to smoke for me." Bill smiled at Kimmy.

"Really?" Kimmy looked puzzled as she opened her purse to get her cigarettes.

"I love to watch you smoke, baby. Don't get me wrong. You are very attractive, Kimmy. But when you are smoking you are even more attractive. You see I find smoking really sexy."

"Tee hee." Kimmy blushed. "You think I'm attractive, Bill?"

"Yes, I really do." Bill confessed.

"You know I'm still a teen huh?" Kimmy asked teasingly, as she extracted a cigarette from her pack. And put it between her pink lips.

"Yes, but a very sexy teen."

"Are you hitting on me, Bill?" Kimmy lit her cigarette and exhaled right at Bill.

"You can call it whatever you want, baby. I'm just being honest. You turn this old man on."

"Hmm...so if I asked you to fuck me what would you do then?" Kimmy took another drag on her cigarette.

God, she was smoking sexily.

Shocked by the forwardness of the question Bill almost dropped his jaw. "Hmm...well...I...."


Kimmy leaned forward to Bill. Making her tits almost fall out of the top. "Do you want to fuck me Bill?" She whispered.

"Yes..." Bill nodded.

All Kimmy´s nervousness was gone. She felt naughtier than ever. She was eager to find out how far Bill would go. Would he really fuck her? Kimmy felt the wetness between her legs. It would be so dirty. She was even younger than Bills own daughter and he was her boss. Kimmy was hungry for a cock. Leave the morals behind and lets have some fun. Kimmy thought to herself.

"Bill...would you like me to jack you off while I smoke for you?" Bill just nodded. "Good. Let me see your big cock. Show me how much I turn you on."

Bill was speechless. Without thinking, he unzipped his pants and she began to stroke his already erect penis.

Kimmy licked her lips. "Mmmm...nice cock, Billy boy. That would fit perfectly in my pussy. Would you like to see my pussy, Bill?"

Without waiting for an answer Kimmy reached under her tight leather skirt and pulled down her panties. Her pussy was completely shaved. "See how wet I am." Kimmy teased and spread her legs wider. "Wanna taste my young dripping pussy, Bill?"

As if in a trance Bill got on his knees and went down on the hot teen pussy. Kimmy lit a fresh cigarette as her boss ate her pussy. Bills tongue felt so good in her pussy. But she wanted more. No, she needed more.

"Bill, I want you to fuck me. Take me to your bed and fuck me." Kimmy moaned.

Bill took his young lover in hand and led her upstairs. He let Kimmy go first on the stair. Teasingly she shook her leather clad ass for Bill as she walked up the stairs.

"Make yourself comfortable baby." Bill said to Kimmy and opened the door to his bedroom. "I'll be right back. I have a surprise for you." Kimmy looked puzzled at Bill as he left her on her own.

A few minutes later Bill was back. Kimmy had made herself comfortable and was laying on the bed naked. Bill held something behind his back.

"I know you once told me you liked high boots. Do you think these will fit?" Bill said as he showed what he was hiding.

"Oh my fucking God!! Those boots are fucking hot!" In his hands Bill hold a pair of white leather thigh high boots. With 5 inch spike heels. "Are those for me?" Kimmy asked excitedly.

"Well, actually these are Sara´s. But if you want to, I'd love for you to wear them."

Kimmy jumped up from the bed and kissed Bill. "Wow! These boots are awesome!"

Bill helped Kimmy put on the boots and zipped them up. The soft leather snug around her legs felt wonderful. Kimmy almost came from the feeling.

"Hey, I'm Sara." Kimmy giggled as she stood up on the high heels. "Come on and fuck me daddy."

"You li'l teaser. I will fuck you like no one ever fucked you before. Get ready for some daddy cock baby."

"I'm ready daddy. FUCK ME!" Kimmy lay down on her back. Spreading her leather booted legs wide.

Bill groaned as he guided his cock into the young sexy hot teenager. He loved young bald pussies.


Sara and Blondie made love for hours before Sara was ready to head for home. She was excited to be seeing her dad again. She had really missed him. She was hoping he had made up his mind and was ready to fuck her. Although Blondie had made her cum multiple times she was still horny. The more she got, the more she wanted. Right now she wanted an old mans cock in her young pussy. She wanted her daddies cock. No, she needed it.

The front door was unlocked. Sara smiled. Her dad was home. She called out as she stepped in. No answer. As she walked into the kitchen she heard noises from upstairs. Sara walked up the stairs. She heard moans and screams from Bills bedroom. What the hell! Was Dad fucking some woman? Who the hell was he fucking? He hadn't told her about any women.

When Sara reached her dads bedroom and peeked in, ,she dropped her jaw. Instantly her mind filled with hate. Her dad wasn't fucking any woman. He was fucking a girl that looked to be her own age. And the fucking bitch was wearing her boots. The slut was wearing her white thigh high leather boots! Unbelievable!

"DAD!" Sara screamed. "What the hell is going on? You're fucking disgusting!" Bill and Kimmy looked up at Sara in shock. Sara was furious. "I came back home to work things out with you.. And what do I found? You, fucking some tramp." Sara lit up a cigarette to calm down. She triple pumped her cigarette, breathing the smoke deep inside her lungs. "I can't fucking believe this!"

Sara looked at Kimmy. "Do you like having my dads cock in your pussy, you fucking bitch?" Kimmy tried to hide herself. Maybe it was not a good idea to jump in bed with Bill.

"Sara, listen. I can explain." Bill stood up with his erect cock pointing at the ceiling.

"Explain what? How you prefer this slut instead of me?"

"Honey..." Bill held out his arms and stepped closer to Sara.

"Don't you fucking touch me! You don't have to explain, dad. I'm out of here." Sara turned and walked to the door. At the door she looked back at Kimmy. "You can take my room and keep those fucking boots. Maybe dad will adopt you, cause he just lost his daughter." Sara cried out as she left her dads bedroom.

12