Daddy, I'm Home

Story Info
Adult daughter forced home after divorce to seduce daddy.
1k words
3.93
95.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey daddy," Addilyn whispered as she raised her hand in greeting. It'd been 10 long years since she last stood in front of her childhood home.

"Hey baby girl," he replied as he held out his arms to welcome her with a hug. As she burrowed into his hug, he consoled her by rubbing his hands up and down her back. With each pass they lingered closer to the swell of her ass. With a start, he realized what was happening and cut the hug short. She looked sad when he pulled back, but her despair changed to a smile when she stepped past him into the house.

After a few failed marriages, she realized she just wouldn't find her dream man by dating random men. The last divorce left her more than broke and needy. She had nowhere else to go, so it was obvious what choice she had. Her dad had welcomed her back with loving arms even though she hasn't been back in 10 years, and before that she wasn't the easiest child to raise. She had issues, always acting out, never obeying her father's rules. Too late she realized that her youthful indiscretions where driven by the fact that she had romantic feelings for her father. Every man she went after could never compare to the man that raised her to be the woman she is today.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked with genuine concern in his eyes. She gave a half shrug and started walking towards the staircase. Over her shoulder she added that she'd rather just get comfortable and watch a movie with her dad.

She came back down in just an oversize t-shirt and a pair of her best panties. She had decided on her drive home that the only man she needed now was the one she was going home too. The one that had said his arms and home were always open for her. Deep down she always knew she loved him a little more than a daughter should love a father, but it never bothered her. This was her chance to finally get the man of her dreams.

She walked in front of her dad, who was sitting on the couch, and lightly trailed her fingers over his thighs in a way that suggested it was an accident. She pulled the blanket from the back of the couch and snuggled up under his heavy arm.

Soon she was drifting in and out of consciousness and she slipped down on the couch so her head was resting in his lap. She thought she felt his arm move but was too zoned out to pay attention.

As Nixon looked down at his sleeping daughter he began to imagine what was to come from her moving back into the house with him. With her hot body and barely wearing clothes he wasn't going to be able to last. He already had to go rub one out in the bathroom while she was changing her clothes.

His dick began to harden as she shifted her body so she was now facing him. His loose gym shorts began to tent as he was feeling her soft breaths on his cock. Unconsciously his hand slipped under the blanket and headed to the space between her legs. As he slipped his hand into her panties, he felt her wetness pooling. He rubbed her clit a few times and then slid two fingers into her tight cunt.

Addilyn stirred from her dreamless state and felt fingers dipping in and out of her dripping cunt. She shook her head and her nose nudged something hard in front of her. When she opened her eyes she saw the head of her father's cock. It must have slipped out of the waistband of his shorts when he reached down to finger fuck her.

She slipped her tongue out and tentatively licked the head of his dick. He groaned and thrust his hips to her face and that caused his dick to slip further from his shorts which allowed her to fully envelope it in her hot mouth.

"Fuck baby," he groaned with a thrust. His fingers got quicker in her cunt as her sucks got deeper.

"You needed your daddy, don't you" he asked as his hand moved from her cunt to her head as he guided her along his shaft. She moaned out something incoherent and he forced her head from his dick. She whined at the loss of his cock in her mouth, but quickly shut up when he forced her to her hands and knees on the couch beside him.

He licked her pussy a few times, then got up on his knees behind her. He lined his cock up with her entrance and groaned out "Daddy's gonna fuck his little girl," as he pushed into her. He kept one hand on her hip in a tight bruising grip and the other on her shoulder to give him leverage for his deep thrusts.

"You always wanted your daddy to fuck you. That's why you acted the way you did. You wanted me to punish you." He punctuated his thoughts with hard, deep thrusts. She mewled and began to push her hips back to meet his.

"God yes. Fuck me, daddy. I need you."

"I'm going to come in you. Is that what you want? You want me to bathe your cunt in my seed?"

She nodded her head up and down because she was beyond talking. She yelled out his name and collapsed face first into the couch. His breaths quickened and his thrusts got shallower. As her cunt squeezed his cock through her orgasm, it triggered his. He thrusted a few times and then gripped her hips as he emptied his come in her pussy.

She turned from her position on the couch and smiled at the man who always held her heart. She kissed him deeply and rested her head on his shoulder. "Love you daddy."

"Love you too angel."