Daddy In the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Jack," my Dad said to Albert after asking him to stop calling him Mr. Taylor. "Standing here naked in front of each other, it seems the 'mister' is a bit formal."

"Okay Jack," Albert said, biting his lower lip as he looked at my father's dick. "I think you look really hot, Jack."

"As do you, Albert," my father said as he gave an approving nod to Albert's lithe body, and the fact that since getting a look at my Dad's body Albert had gotten an erection, must have made my father feel a lot more comfortable.

"I agree. Both of you are hot," I declared before dropping to my knees and drawing them close by pulling on their dicks.

"Ooh, that feels nice," Dad said as I went back and forth between the two of them, licking and sucking their cocks individually before coaxing them even closer together.

"Oh wow!" Albert giggled to my father when I put both of them in my mouth at the same time. "I can feel our dicks rubbing together in Eddie's mouth. Feels awesome."

"It does," Dad said as he wrapped his hairy arm around Albert's bony shoulder and kissed him. "Maybe we can team up to take care of my boy together after he gets us off."

"Sounds great," Albert said as I looked up at the two men with their cocks in my mouth.

It did sound great to me too.

***

thank you for reading. comments are welcomed

12