Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted his head and spit in her face.

It dripped off her and landed on his chest. "Oh yes! Give me more, Daddy. Cover me in your spit and cum. I want to be your slobbering, nasty little whore bitch."

Jamie wrapped her wrists around the rope and the guy saw his chance. While she had been fucking her mind away, he had found a broken link in one of the cuffs around his wrist. He pulled hard and broke both hands free long enough to twist Jamie in her own ropes.

"What the fuck?" she said, opening her eyes, the rope wrapped around her wrists.

The guy freed his legs in under a second and kneeled on the bed behind Jamie.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," she pleaded. "I didn't—"

"It's too late for that shit. Now I've got you tied down, bitch."

"Listen, just take what you want and leave then. Don't hurt me."

"Oh, I'll take what I want." He pulled the steel ball out of her ass and threaded it through the cock ring, then put it back in her ass, at the same time helping himself into her cunt. The metal rod kept the cock ring from going very far, insuring their position without much room for deviation.

"Oh, God. What are you doing to me?"

He grabbed the machine controlling the electrodes and turned it up. The little adhesive pads shocked so hard that Jamie's ass began to clench on its own, pulling the steel ball deeper into her ass and his cock against her G-spot.

"Oh, isn't this what the little princess wants?"

"Yes, Daddy. Fuck me harder, Daddy."

"I'll fuck how I want to fuck. You just take it. This is my little pussy now."

"Yeah, it is."

The orgasm inside Jamie was really building speed, like a stampede headed for a cliff. She would soon find herself flying through the air, suspended by rope, asshole tugged and filled, her fucking legs and ass clenching on their own. Her stomach pushed out and her mouth hung open as she yelled.

Robert's dad smacked her ass between the shockings, and watched her holes being fucked. He couldn't believe where this night headed and wanted to document it. So he reached for his pants, which he spotted on the night table, and got his phone out.

"What are you doing? You better fill my pussy, Daddy. I don't know how much longer I can last."

"I'm just filming something. Don't worry about it."

"Is that so you can watch it later, before you fuck your wife?"

He grabbed her hair and twisted her head so she was looking up at him, then spit in her slut face again. She didn't move, just took it like a good little slut and kept looking down at her ass as he fucked from behind.

"Faster, Daddy. I'm going to cum all over your monster cock."

"Good girl."

Jamie became rigid and started what became a moan for a solid minute and a half. It was a deep moan from her gut. Her eyes glazed over. Her ass continued to clench the whole time with the shocks. It was beautiful. She even jerked and spasmed at the end so hard that the steel ball popped out of her beautiful ass.

Her cum dripped down her thighs, a milky white, staining her own comforter. He saw this and lost it, dropping the phone before sliding his shaft up between Jamie's ass, releasing spurt after spurt from his stiff cock.

Ropes of cum shot over her back, landing on her pillow. She turned her head and caught some on her face and in her mouth. The electrodes were still squeezing her ass and milking him. It was so intense, Jamie stayed in orbit a bit longer than intended and almost fell asleep as the orgasm continued to tear through her.

The next few minutes were a blur, hazy and dreamlike. The electrodes were removed. The ropes were untied. The walls of the room had returned to their rightful positions.

"I need more quiet weekends," said Jamie.

"Listen, the way I see it, we are not even close to being even. I may have stained your mattress like you stained my couch, but I'm pretty sure I've got a concussion. You're lucky I won't tell your father."

"Oops."

"'Oops' is all you can say? I'm the fuck outta here."

"Tell your wife I'm really sorry about the couch."

"Do you have any clothes I can barrow?"

Jamie laughed.

12