Daddy, It Don't Fit You Must Acquit!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Wellby," Miranda said, "how do you know the defendant?"

"Um, I grew up with him. He's my best friend's dad."

"Heather Cox is your best friend?"

"Yeah. Well, she was. She told me if I testified we weren't friends anymore, but you guys subpenised me so I didn't have a choice."

"Objection, relevance," Ginny said.

"Sustained. Jury will disregard."

Miranda folded her arms. "Very well, Miss Wellby. Can you tell us what Miss Cox asked you to do?"

"She wanted me to record a video of her having anal sex with her boyfriend."

"I see. Did you agree?"

"I did, but I asked her to record a video of me sucking on his penis first. Everyone else had videos and I didn't want to be left out."

"Did you perform oral sex on a man in a ski-mask?"

"Yes."

"Did you share your video with your classmates?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I deleted it."

"Why?"

"After, um, after I thought about it and knew it was Mr. Cox's penis, it just felt wrong. I didn't want anyone to see it."

"In the video with Heather Cox, the male performer is wearing a ski-mask, or else his face is blurred. Did Mr. Cox identify himself that night?"

"Yeah. I knew it was him as soon as he introduced himself, but I wasn't 100% sure, and I was shocked, so I didn't want to say anything, but after he started doing Heather in the butt, he pulled off his ski-mask and I was sure then."

"So you positively identified him after he took off his ski-mask?"

"Yes."

"Did their sexual interaction seem fake or staged at all?"

"No."

"Did Mr. Cox's penis seem real?"

"Yeah."

"What about while you were sucking on it? Was it real then?"

"Yeah, I thought it was."

"Thank you, Miss Wellby. No further questions."

"Defense, cross," the judge said.

Ginny jumped up, prowling across the courtroom. "Jenna, you said you sucked Mr. Cox's penis, is that right?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

Jenna looked surprised. "Um, no, I don't know, I guess."

"Jenna, it's a yes or no question."

"I guess I liked it while I was doing it, but I regretted it later."

"You testified it was real. But this was your first time sucking on a man's cock, wasn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Had you ever touched one before that night?"

"No."

"Had you ever even seen a man naked before that night?"

"No."

"So it would be fair to say your entire sexual experience is encapsulated in the span of a three minute video that you deleted?"

Jenna gulped. "Yes."

"Do you think you could pick Mr. Cox's penis out of a lineup?"

"Huh?"

"I'm asking, Jenna, if Mr. Cox's penis was put in a gloryhole, and you were on the other side, would you be able to identify it?"

"What's a gloryhole?"

"It's a hole in a wall where a man inserts his cock, typically with a girl on the other side. It allows both parties to anonymously perform sexual acts with each other."

"Oh. Um, I think I could tell if it was his penis, yeah."

Ginny stepped away. "With the court's permission, I would now like to test Jenna's knowledge of the defendant's penis." She motioned to someone at the back of the courtroom. The doors opened and Ginny's assistant brought in a tall white folding screen, like something someone would change behind, with three holes cut out waist high, with big numbers written above each one. The courtroom was abuzz as it was placed squarely in front of the jury.

"I will now ask Mr. Cox and my assistant to stand behind the screen and insert their penises into the holes, along with the dildo that Miss Bana so expertly identified. The defendant can take her time and pick out the cock she feels is the one she performed a sex act on. I would like to state for the record, Mr. Cox's real penis will be one of the options."

"Does the defense object?" the judge asked.

"Of course I object!" Miranda declared. "Your honor, I will not subject my witness to the ridicule of examining penises like some kind of sausagefest!"

"Well, if you don't think your witness can identify my client's penis..." Ginny said, waving her hand away.

Miranda was fuming. "Objection withdrawn. Miss Wellby, you find that cock!"

"Y-yes, ma'am!"

"Your honor, with your permission," Ginny said, motioning to me. "We will begin."

I moved behind the screen. Everyone in the gallery was staring at the assistant and me. We couldn't see the jury box or the witness from behind the screen, but we didn't need to. We glanced at each other, and then we both looked forward, per urinal rules. I didn't know the guy, but as I understood it, Ginny had found him at an all-male strip club.

I unzipped my pants, reached in, felt my soft cock, and pulled it out by the shaft. It needed to be hard if I was going to fool Jenna into thinking it was a dildo. I glanced at the gallery, many of whom were now on their feet to get a better look. My daughter had an encouraging smile.

I stared at her as I took hold of my shaft and gave it a long stroke. I let my mind wander to how good it felt to fuck Heather, taking her cherry while she begged me not to, how tight her cunt was, the way she screamed and moaned in the same breath. If I ever got out of here, I swore I was going to fuck her again and again.

Now my cock was hard, standing long and firm at 11 inches. Ginny was watching me with a filthy look. She handed over the dildo. I held it in my hand, inserting it into the gloryhole between the assistant and myself, putting just a few inches of my cock through the first hole. The assistant next to me did the same. I stared at the wall, closing my eyes and thinking back to my daughter's warm lips.

Ginny came around to the front of the screen, motioning to the three cocks hanging out of the gloryholes. "Jenna, if you can, please pick the one you think is Mr. Cox's cock."

"Um, may I approach the hallelujah hole?"

"Yes, of course," Ginny said.

Jenna came closer, pushing her glasses up her nose as she squinted at each of the cocks hanging out of the holes. All three were thick, just like the one she had sucked. I couldn't blame the girl for being confused. Even I had no idea they made such lifelike dildos.

"It's kinda hard to tell just from looking," Jenna said. "Can I touch them?"

"With your honor's permission and no objection from prosecution, I ask that the witness be allowed to stroke the cocks."

Miranda sighed. "This kind of thing almost never happens in corporate law. No objection."

Jenna timidly approached the screen, chewing on her lip as she examined the cocks. She ran her hand under the dildo. I wiggled it and she squeaked.

"Oh, it moved."

"Is that your pick, Jenna?" Ginny asked.

"No, I'm not sure yet..."

Jenna went to the next cock. I felt her palm on the underside of my shaft and inhaled a breath of air. Her little hand coiled around my cock. I clenched every muscle in my body so my cock would not jerk in her hand. She ran her palm down it, her thumb caressing the head. Fuck, it did feel good. I could feel my cock getting harder. Thankfully, she went to the assistant. I glanced at him. He tensed up as Jenna gave it a tug. He exhaled and tried to thrust more of his cock out to her.

"Well, Jenna, what do you think?" Ginny asked.

"Hmm." Jenna came back to my cock, squeezing it between her fingers, giving it a stroke. I bit my tongue. She returned to the assistant's cock. He was balls to the wall to showcase his entire length. I heard the idiot groan when Jenna started stroking it. But maybe it was a good thing. If she picked him, I was home free. Jenna was taking her time with him too, running her fingers back and forth along the shaft, stroking the head, squeezing the tip.

"Jenna?"

"Hold on..."

She went to the dildo again and gave it a squeeze in her hand, running her palm up and down the rigid rubber. I wiggled it for her.

"Oh."

"Do you have a guess, Jenna?"

Jenna looked at Ginny. "I'm not really sure, because I didn't stroke it very much when I first touched it. I mostly just sucked on it. If I could suck it again, I'd recognize it better."

"Well then, with no objection, I would like to allow Jenna to suck on each of the cocks so she can decide which one was the one she sucked on."

Attorney Miranda folded her arms in her seat. "Unbelievable. No, why would I object to this circus?"

"Then, Jenna, go ahead," Ginny said.

Jenna got down on her knees in front of the middle cock. The entire jury was leaning forward in their seats, watching her. The gallery was watching too. Some of them were standing and craning their neck to get a better view. Jenna's little mouth enveloped the dildo. I could feel it moving in my hand as she sucked on it, tugging with her little lips.

"Here, sweetheart," Ginny said, stroking Jenna's hair. "You really need to get down there."

Ginny shoved Jenna's head forward. I pushed the dildo forward at the same time, gagging the girl. She pulled away, coughing.

"Objection!" Miranda said. "Gagging the witness!"

"Sustained," the judge said.

"I'll rephrase," Ginny said. "Jenna, would it help if you gagged on the cock so it's similar to your experience?"

"Um, okay," Jenna said.

Jenna crawled to the next cock. She licked it once, and I felt the wetness of her tongue run along my piss slit. I closed my eyes and took a breath again. She kept licking, and then I felt her mouth envelope my head. I could not help myself. Now that I was in her mouth, I wanted in deeper. I slowly pushed more of my big fat long cock out of the gloryhole and into Jenna's mouth. At the same time, Ginny held Jenna's head steady. Jenna squeaked and gagged, pulling away to cough.

"Take your time, Jenna," Ginny said, stroking the back of her head. "Here, try again."

She pushed Jenna's head forward before Jenna could agree, and I thrust forward, filling up her mouth. She squealed as she tried to suck, her tongue moving around and thrashing underneath my fat shaft, pleasuring me as she coughed and choked. Jenna pulled away.

"Try the middle one once more," Ginny said.

Ginny shoved Jenna down on the dildo again, and Jenna gently sucked on it. I rammed it forward harshly, trying to shove it down her throat. She gagged loudly this time as Ginny held her head firm.

"Ah!" Jenna said.

"Is this familiar, Jenna?"

"Yes, ma'am! My throat is starting to hurt!"

"Let's try the last one now."

Jenna crawled to the assistant's cock. She licked it a few times before she was ready to suck again. Her mouth closed around it. The assistant was much kinder than I was. He didn't move, but Ginny helped on the other side, forcing the girl's head down. She coughed again.

"Not so hard."

"You need to take it deeper," Ginny said.

The assistant's eyes rolled back into his head as Jenna's mouth closed around his cock. He nearly fell forward into the screen. He was certainly pushing his cock as hard as he could into the gloryhole, trying to feel more of Jenna's warm little mouth.

Jenna gagged again as Ginny rammed her head forward. The assistant groaned louder. I hoped he didn't cum. I didn't think that would help my case.

"Your honor!" Miranda said, "Surely my witness has sucked enough cock for one day!"

"Mrs. Cockrin, are you quite done with this exhibition?"

"Yes, your honor," Ginny said, helping Jenna back to the stand.

Jenna was still coughing and wiping her mouth.

"Now, Jenna," Ginny said, "after sampling the three cocks, can you tell the members of the jury which one you feel most accurately depicted the cock you sucked during the night in question?"

"Um, number two, I think," Jenna said.

Ginny went to the screen and grabbed cock number two. She ripped it right out of the hole and held it up. "Members of the jury, Jenna has picked a false penis! Jenna, the correct penis of the defendant was number one."

I stepped out, putting my hands on my hips, my cock displayed proudly. I reached down, taking it in my hand, waving it at the jury. They stared in shock.

"Your honor!" Miranda said. "Mr. Cox is making a mockery of this court!"

"Mr. Cox!" the judge said. "You will put your penis back into your pants this instant!"

"Yes, your honor," I said, stuffing my dick back into my slacks and zipping up. The assistant did the same. He took the screen away.

"The court has my thanks for its indulgence," Ginny said. "If I may continue, your honor?"

He gave a nod.

"Jenna, after this demonstration, would it be fair to say you don't know the difference between an artificial penis and a real penis, even while performing a sex act?"

"Um, yes, that's fair to say."

"Thank you, Jenna. You have just a little bit of precum on your chin. No further questions."

Jenna wiped her chin and then stepped down. She gave Heather a discreet wave as she left the courtroom. Heather returned a smile. I wondered if Jenna had known which one was me, just as she had known it was me the first time. Maybe I owed that girl a thank you card, though I'm not sure if Hallmark covered this occasion.

"Prosecution," the judge said, "your next witness."

Miranda Wright stood up. "No further witnesses in this case, your honor. The state rests."

"So be it," the judge said, lifting up his gavel. "We will take a one hour lunch break, and then we will hear from the defense."

He banged the gavel. The bailiff took me away and led me off into my holding room, which had a table and a couple of chairs. They handcuffed me to the bar on the table and left me alone. I looked out the window. Ah, freedom, so close but so far.

The door opened and Ginny came in, followed by my one and only bright star, Heather. "Heather!"

"Hi, daddy!" she said, running over and hugging me tight from the side. I couldn't even lift my arms. "Aunt Ginny said I could come visit you."

"For the purposes of testimony," Ginny said, folding her arms.

Heather kissed my cheek. "Daddy, it's going so well. The jury looks so confused and shocked. They don't know what's going on."

"Good," I said. "Ginny, you really nailed those witnesses to the wall."

"That's my job," she said, sitting on the table, folding her long legs. "I hope you're ready to pleasure me until I cum, Bradley, because I'm earning it."

Heather pouted. "Aunt Ginny, you shouldn't make my daddy have sex with you. It's not right."

"Why's that? Are you jealous?" Ginny said. "Haha, please. You pimped him out to your best friend."

"Just to suck his cock. Not to fuck him."

"Well, too bad. Your daddy owes me, and he's going to pay up, aren't you, Bradley?"

I gulped. "Of course, right after they let me out of here."

Heather and I shared a look.

Ginny stared hard at us. "Are you thinking of cheating me?"

"Huh? No, of course not," I said quickly.

"I think you are," Ginny said, standing up. "I'm not someone you fuck with, Bradley."

"Ginny, I wouldn't do that."

She walked around the table, keeping her arms crossed. "I know you wouldn't. It's your daughter I have to watch. You've always been spineless, Bradley. That's what got you into this mess. She has you wrapped around her little finger. Seems like the only time you get bold is when your cock is hard."

"Leave him alone, Aunt Ginny," Heather said, standing tall.

"Oh, you think you're head bitch here, Heather?" Ginny said, coming closer. "Do you?"

"Hey, hey," I said. "Can we just cool it, please? My freedom is on the line."

"That's right, it is," Ginny said. "A few choice questions from me, and they'll bury you under the prison." Ginny was staring at Heather. "You wouldn't want your daddy to get buried, would you?" Ginny stepped closer, unfolding her arms, standing toe to toe with my daughter. "Would you?"

Heather backed down and lowered her head. "No."

"That's right. I own your daddy."

Ginny ran her hand through my hair. Then she grabbed it, yanking my head back. She leaned over, kissing me hard on the lips. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth. She looked up at my daughter.

"Mmm," she said. "See?"

Heather was pouting.

"Jealous?" Ginny said. "You know, I think your daddy owes me a little something before he fucks me."

Ginny let go of my hair. I looked at my daughter. She looked sick as she watched Ginny climb onto the table, sitting in the space between my arms, carefully spreading her legs open on either side of me. She put her high heels at the edge of the table, her skirt riding up. I looked straight ahead; her stockings went up to her thighs, her panties black and lacey. She reached out to my head, stroking my hair. She looked at Heather.

"You never asked your daddy to eat your pussy, did you? I know you didn't. I would have seen the video." She grinned. "I bet you'd love to have your daddy lick your cunt, wouldn't you?"

Heather didn't answer, just watched us. Ginny drew my head in. I didn't resist. I had to keep Ginny happy, no matter what. She had me by the balls. Her panties hit my nose, and I felt her snatch beneath my nostrils. I could smell her strong scent, feel how wet she was.

"Lick it," she said.

I opened my mouth and licked her panties, right along her pussy slit, feeling the bumps of her labia and the protrusion of her clit.

"Mmm," Ginny purred, looking at Heather again. "I bet you wish it was your pussy he was licking, don't you? Well? I asked you a question."

Heather gulped, nodding.

"Yeah, you do. Little fucking pervert," she said. "Watch as your father gets me off." Ginny slapped my cheek. "You're going to lick my cunt until I cum, aren't you?"

I nodded as I gently lapped between her legs, right on top of her panties.

"Yes, you are," she said, stroking my cheek. "You're such a good boy. And after I win this case, you're going to slide your big cock in my pussy, aren't you? Aren't you? Say yes."

I stopped licking and looked up at her. "Yes."

Ginny smiled at Heather. "And you're going to watch. Or maybe I'll make you help. You're going to hold my legs nice and wide while your daddy fucks me with his big cock. Does that piss you off? Well, answer. Does it?"

Heather's eyes narrowed. "Yes."

"Mmm, I know it does. He's going to love fucking me too, love how it feels to fill up my cunt. Who needs a little girl when he can have a woman?"

Heather's lower lip trembled. She looked like she was about to cry. Ginny turned my face back to her pussy. She grabbed the crotch of her panties, peeling them aside, revealing her puffy red lips, her labia fat and swollen, her clit hard, her whole cunt dripping wet.

"Lick inside me," she said, holding my head.

My tongue stretched and touched her pussy. I tasted her wetness. Her flavor filled my mouth. My tongue slithered between her lips, and she moaned, her head falling back.

"You like that, Bradley?" she said. "Your daughter likes watching. Come here, Heather. Come here. I said come here."

I heard Heather come closer. I couldn't see much, just Ginny's bald pussy and black panties pulled to one side as her juices filled my mouth.

"Get a good look," Ginny said, reaching out to my daughter. Heather whined as Ginny grabbed her hair and yanked her closer. Her cheek mashed up against my cheek and we were side by side as I licked Ginny's cunt. "Good girl. Watch your daddy eat your aunt's pussy."

"Ow, my hair, Aunt Ginny."

"Shut up. Do you want a turn?"

"No," I said, pulling my tongue out of Ginny's cunt, looking up. "Don't, Ginny."

"I asked her, Bradley."

Heather shook her head vigorously. "I don't like girls like that."

Ginny started to pull Heather in. "It's time you learned."

"No..." Heather said, struggling as Ginny pulled her in.

"Ginny, enough!" I said, struggling against my handcuffs, but I had nowhere to go. "Stop it! That's my daughter!"

Heather muffled out a whimper as her face met Ginny's crotch, her nose grinding into her pussy. Ginny laughed. "Use your tongue, stupid girl."

"Damn it, Ginny!" I said, pulling harder against my handcuffs.