Daddy/Master Alex

Story Info
i respond to your email.
986 words
3.89
33.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: this letter is real. my feelings are real. . . i am ALWAYS eager for feedback. . . but there is ONE particular person i want to find this submission. . . . consider this an act of rebellion. . . . i had planned on merely emailing this to you, but decided this way would be a quite public way of pushing your (and my) limits . . . . to everyone else. . . enjoy

* * * * *

Daddy,

i would like to say that i'm sorry ,for disobeying you on sunday, but i've decided that i'm not.

i like that you were blinded by your lust for me. so blinded in fact, that some of your control was lost. what caused you to lose control, Daddy? was it my hot breath against your neck? Was it the taut yet pillowy texture of my nipples and tits in your mouth?

no? what then, loving master? was it the softness . . . the wetness of my cunt? it's tight grasp? the silky texture of my juices as I flooded your fingers. . . your cock?

could it be, then, our strange dynamic? your large white hand against my chocolate skin? your younger age compared to mine? Is it, that you, a younger man, has become my DADDY. . . my MASTER. . . . my all? that i, with so many more years than you, have submitted to your direction,. . . . to your control. . . to your dominance. . . . waiting so very impatiently to be taught by you. . . . molded by you?

the selfish spoiled whore in me is happy to have gotten my way. especially since you disappeared from yahoo (about 5 minutes ago, btw) upon my making myself visible to you. It hurt me so, Daddy. . . it's so painful to want you. . . need you . . . so badly. . .

but guess what, Daddy . . . . i was on before you got there! aren't you interested in what your little girl was doing? good! *pout* serves you right!. . . . before you, Daddy. . . . I was a GODDESS. . . . men fell over themselves to please me. . . . have me. . . . taste me. . . . but it was never enough. something was ALWAYS missing. . . .

i'm NOT happy that DIRRTY thoughts of your control distract my days. i cannot focus. i sit at my desk . . . . completing my tasks by rote. . . . my mind on you. .. my thoughts centered on pleasing you. . . . all the while wondering. . . . .did I please Him?. . . . . will he REALLY ask me back?. . .

i'm NOT happy that i've been waking, wet and hungry, from vivid dreams of your possession and punishment. . . . . .dreams where you tease me . . . stroke me. . . lick me. . . suck me. . . but won't let me climax. . . dreams where i'm bound. . . gagged. . . helpless. . . . and at your mercy. . . begging you for my release . . . .

i HATE that even now. . . . I can feel the soft stroke of your tongue on my cunt. . . . the unhurried flicks and kisses. . . . the deceptive softness of your touch. . . . it has me wet. . . pliant . . . and open to you, even now.

i'm NOT happy that i ACHE to lay upon your bed again. . . stroking Katharine as you stroke me. . . . lovingly at first. . . and then firmer.. . . . wishing i could be as well cared for and loved as she. . . . . as well trained as she. . .

i'm FURIOUS that i want the feeling of your nails scoring my skin again. . . . as well as the wondering. . . . is it hard enough to mark me? will i have to hide my flesh when i get home? . . . a scary thought, but an intriguing one as well. . . .

would i like being marked by you? owned by you? mastered by you?

Is that why you made the parting comment about my tattoo, Daddy? . . . . did you know i crave the burn. . . the pain. . . of the needle. . . . the satisfaction in knowing i can withstand the pain. . . . . (the one on my hip. . . . the one you found first. . . . i got it for free, Daddy. . . . I wore a skirt that day. . . . his name was Mike. . . . when i pulled up my skirt. . . exposing my shaved pussy. . . his eyes went wide . . . . i told him if it was done well. . . .he could put his nose to me. . . and smell my sweetness. . . needless to say. . . he did more. . . . . but that is a story for another time)

all of these thoughts. . . .these feelings. . . from one session at your hands. i'm curious to see what will come next.

i'm curious to see if i can indeed be broken.

i HATE that my slut's nature has made me a slave to your whim. . . . .

so, know this, my darling Daddy.

i WILL fight you.

i know no other way.

i WILL disobey you.

i CANNOT help myself. i am a whore, Daddy.

love,

your sweetness. . . . your mischievous little cunt, - Elle