Daddy's New Girl

Story Info
Start of a Daddy / Little Girl BDSM relationship.
2.3k words
3.5
55k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a break.

Casper Trent to most was your common variety IT guy. His mass of curly red hair hidden beneath his deer stalker hat. A replica of that worn by Lister from Red Dwarf, one of his many nods to geek culture. As always he stopped for his morning chat with Greg the security guy who routinely made him a cup of coffee just the way he liked it before entering the slate grey building.

He arrived at his cluttered office groaning at yet more complaints from people who think a new web page takes ten minutes to make, or that new hardware is just like the kids Wii at home. Sighing he booted his laptop and PC and made the rounds of his small team, who were all goofing off as nothing could be done at nine am without seriously impacting every other department.

Many of his co-workers could never figure out why he carried on with this thankless task as upper management increased his stress levels with more demands and less work force. His solution was simple. He was a sadist, at home his wife Meg and he owned a fresh faced nineteen year old called Melody though she was normally referred to as 'bitch' or 'cunt'. She loved BDSM and was a total pain slave. After a bad day in the office he and Meg would take their frustrations out on the girl. She was just over 5'1 but her breasts screamed "whip me" just like her firm peach like ass. Best of all after each and every punishment she would thank them both and curl up at their feet.

"Morning boss man" Russ called from his corner "Big boss lady called while you were late again! Said some issue at home needs you to call her ASAP"

Casper practically ran to his phone kicking his door closed behind him. He fumbled with the handset while he dialed his wife's number from memory. "Meg I got the message is all ok?" he said breathlessly when she picked up on the first ring.

"Nothing is wrong but if I said call me it could be anytime between now and when you got home."

"Well I don't have the swanky office and a PA, Miss Big Shot lawyer. So what's up."

"I need a break." she replied sighing like a huge weight had be lifted. "Just let me talk ok."

"Sure" was all Casper could say his heart sinking and his gut feeling like some MMA fighter had used him for target practice.

"I love you as a person but as lifestylers we're drifting apart. We have grown stagnant and I can't do this anymore. I need to explore new things not just come home beat the girl then sit on the sofa and watch you on your computer as I watch some trash on the TV. So I have taken time off work and for the next 30 days we can do as we wish no comebacks. I will go try new things and you can hopefully try new things and get out of that head of yours."

"Do I have any say in this" he questioned finally as she took a breath.

"Sweetheart. I promise I have been faithful and not strayed from the promises we made to each other but if I don't try this now then we will just resent each other. You're not an easy man to figure out Casper. It's like you have a permanent poker face. It's partly why I still love you and also why I could happily run you over. I know you have no work today, I saw your work schedule. I promise what I have planned will more than make up for this shitty thing I am doing now and when I get back we will sit down and talk. Game on" Meg finished by blowing a kiss down the phone then hanging up.

Opening gambit

Casper sat in his chair the phone bleeping to put it down. His brain whirling, overloaded with information and questions. It took a moment to register the light from his personal phone flashing to indicate a message was received. In trepidation he unlocked the phone and opened the video message from his now ex wife?

The video was silent making it feel a little creepy as a figure stood in the shadows. He felt his hand tighten around the phone as the shadowy figure dropped to all fours crawling across the floor.

"Bitch" he swore loudly annoyed she got him as he recognised Melody in the school uniform he got her just a few days earlier crawled towards the camera.

He was quickly engrossed, trying to ignore the growth in his pants as he watched the blonde girl lick Meg's thigh high boots clinging to her athletic legs. He was so focused on the next clip of his pain slut eating pussy he missed the gentle raps at his door.

"Hey man you ok. I been knocking for ages" Russ said. His blocky head poking round the door.

"Sorry Meg's Mum got sick, I was checking flight times" lifting his phone as if to explain why he staring so intently at it as he cursed under his breath at such a crap excuse. Russ was the only guy who knew about his out of work hobbies and continually ribbed him for being a closet kinkster.

"Well pass on my condolences to Meg and hope she gets better soon." chuckling to himself as he went back to his MMO.

"Fucking Women" Casper cursed under his breath wondering what she had given as an excuse for a long break without him. Another bleep from his phone made him forget about his worries as he watched the new video of young Melody now laying on the floor her face being ridden like a sex starved cougar.

Turning it up a notch.

The texts had stopped for over an hour, Casper had made some pointless calls trying to give the illusion of working while constantly checking his phone for the next part of Meg's twisted plan. Finally the phone bleeped and the message was opened before the noise had finished.

"Open your personal email. DONT use work wireless" was all it said. Pulling his own laptop out he quickly accessed his personal email account. The newest mail was entitled 'A naughty girl is turned pink.' Attached was several MP4 files. He was not sure what he had expected but was certainly not what he saw.

The video was much better quality and there was finally sound. Melody was now naked, her uniform a crumpled pile on the floor. The girl was kneeling begging to her Mistress not to be so cruel. He watched the girl be pushed over the back of a chair.

He quickly paused the video and searched through his desk punching the air when he found his old ear buds. He plugged them in and lounged back in his chair listening to the thud of a paddle driven into young flesh and the high pitched screams and low sobs accompanied with his first love admonishing the girl for being a cry baby.

The first video ended with a close up of his sluts thighs and butt a lovely shade of pink and her tear stained face. "Must me more to this" he thought as Melody had taken far worse beatings and not shed more than a single tear.

He opened the second video and he instantly understood the tears. The blonde girl was tied to a chair with a thick pink posture collar holding her neck straight.

"Stop crying you ungrateful bitch" Meg's husky voice echoed in the mic. "I am teaching you not to be so vain and understand your owners decide your appearance. Not worthless whores like you." Meg was hacking away hacking away the long golden hair, which once flowed down his little sluts back and covered the ass cheeks he loved to turn so many colours. Now it barely reached her shoulders as the girl sobbed uncontrollably. Even still a close up showed the tell tale signs of her arousal as her thighs glistened under the florescent lights of his 'playroom'.

The next video was just a short clip of Melody, now several pounds lighter, hanging by a set of fur lined cuffs against the white tiles of his wash down area. Her cheeks were red from crying contrasting with a black leather blindfold and purple ball gag forcing her jaw wide muffling the screams as jets of water were aimed at the naked flesh. Knowing he sadist holding the hose she probably neglected to turn on the hop tap!

The last video completed the puzzle. Melody stood defeated in the corner. He could see nose holding a shiny coin to the wall. As the camera moved down and around the shivering girl he could see her bottom practically glowing from another dose of the paddle. Her once glorious golden locks now hacked short and dyed a neon pink. "You are one evil bitch" Casper chuckled.

One night after far to much wine Meg and Melody had got into a heated discussion over an invite to her sisters wedding. The girl flat out refused to go. In the end Casper rang the girls mother to find out what was wrong. It was then they found her sister used her as a dress up doll as a child. Ever since she hated her sister, most things girly and most of all pink!

So being the caring and supportive owner they were, they exploited it. Gone were the fetish outfits and replaced with all things girly. The were so proud of little Melody standing next to her sister in the wedding photos in the pink strapless mini dress chocking back tears of humiliation.

The cock tease photos.

Things had gone quiet on his end. The evil stepmother she loved to play timed her game so he was forced to cover his teams lunch break in radio silence. With no videos possible, she instead bombarded his phone with texts of his now pink haired slave girl in a series of pictures explicitly showing Meg using the girl. It started with her gagged and wide eyed bent over the saw horse he had just recently completed. The next text showed a wide view shot of her bent over the horse her arms and ankles tied to the sturdy legs spreading her legs impossibly wide for the impishly short girl.

What followed was a series showing little Melody wide eyed at something she was shown. Then a second which showcased the sadistic raven haired woman's collection of unique dildos. He smirked knowing to some they were novelty sex toys but in her hands capable of producing hellish torture or heavenly bliss.

Casper struggled to concentrate on the few pointless calls from a few people he worried should not be allowed to operate a mobile from the 90's let alone have access to important data. Unfortunately he was forced to answer and he flicked back and forth as he mentally made his top five favorite picture series.

Five was possibly the hardest choice as so many showed new and different objects being inserted and showing a wide array of reactions. After thirty minutes of thought he decided the cobra edged it. It wasn't as stiff as the others in his top five the soft rubber design of a cobra hood out in full aggressive mode. It looked rather frightening as confirmed by the look of horror in Melody's eyes but when inserted in her slutty cunt she was soon a sloppy mess.

At four was Meg's newest find the 'Double Delight'. It would have been higher but despite it being two dildos fucking both her holes simultaneously it was tame in size as neither dong was bigger than his own nine incher.

At three was the dragons cock, another new acquisition. A purple veined monster of nine inches but having a thinner arrow shaped of the first three inches tapped down the final five inches on knot which was close to three and a quarter inches in circumference at its widest point. It was the first to bring tears to Melody's eyes when pushed fast and hard into her arse. But a bit of teasing with the long snake like tongue on the handle warmed her up nicely before she was fucked to orgasm.

Two was the first series she sent. The 'Mortal Shell' was a replica of an artillery cannon shell. At only four and half inches long most would consider it tame until you see its girth easily eclipse a coke can at its tip and over 5 inches at its widest point. The look of pain as it was forced into her butt, a place she hated being fucked, brought a grin to Casper's face as he could feel the screams from the picture and twisted face alone.

Finally number one was her very reliable 'Mr Ed'. A replica horse cock. Over eighteen inches long and a good inch and a half thick, Casper got over a hundred pictures of the lewd and just wrong toy dreamed up by someone with some serious issues. The pictures of both women's faces showed him the joy, the pain and finally the pleasure!

To be continued.

*Hey all thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed a remake of the original Daddy's new girl. I rewrote it, fleshed it out more like my more current stories and hope it gave a better overall showing of what talent I have. Also goes without saying all characters are over 18. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and thank you to Trav for providing much needed proof reading and help editing.*