Daddy Number 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking right it did, my cock was half hard right now, but I'm getting a vibe that she isn't talking about the lollipop.

"Uhhhh...say again?"

"A boner. The other day? Did you get a boner? You know... when you were spying on me?"

I tried not to be surprised and did my best to hide my facial reaction, but she knew.

"I saw you watching me in the mirror. While that black boy had his fingers in my coochie, I was wondering if it gave you a boner."

Of course. A dead guy would have had a boner. How could it not? I love seeing white women with black men and her short little show was something I wished would have lasted longer. Especially a cutie like her, as pale as she is. I nodded in response. I stood up straight, not sure where this was going, but with an air of confidence in my posture. She wanted to play? Count me in good buddy.

"Yeah. Yeah, I had a boner."

She giggled and slurped on that lollipop some more.

"Good, I was hoping you did. But my mom fucked that up, now didn't she?"

"Uhhhhh, yeah. She sure has a knack for bad timing."

"Did it make your dick hard while my fingers were wrapped around his big black cock, stroking him up and down?"

I pretended to think about it really hard and gave her a little smile.

"Yep, that sure helped."

"You like watching young girls mister? Is that what gets you off? Checking out girls who are young enough to be your daughter?"

I nodded again.

"And when they let black boys do naughty stuff to them. Do you like that part too?"

"Yes... to all of the above."

She has no idea who she's talking to right now. I am the king of watching my wife go black. I would give my left nut for that boy to walk in the room right now and fuck the snot outta her.

"That's okay, because I like pervy old men. The boys my age have no idea what girls like."

For a few moments, neither of us spoke, it was like somebody hit pause. We just both stared into each other's eyes, looking for a small sign that would signify continuance of the occurrence. But she didn't stop sucking on that damn green lollipop. Suddenly, she broke the trance.

"Hey mister, wanna see something neat?"

I had no idea what she wanted to show me, but what the fuck.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Watch this..."

She put the lollipop back in her mouth again, with nasty slurping sounds, popped it back out of her mouth. It was coated in a dripping film of saliva. It was one of those big suckers that's a bit smaller than a ping pong ball. She stayed in a reclined position and put her foot up on the bar, spreading her creamy smooth legs. She pulled the material away from her crotch, exposing her bald meaty pussy and fat camel toe slit. She looked at me with the most seductive look on her face.

"Here it goes..."

She gently slid the green lollipop up and down her pouting pussy slit, as if she were lubing it up for sex. She purred and cooed as she teased herself for a minute until the combination of saliva and green juice was dripping down her lips. I stared at the lollipop on her pussy, while she stared at me, making sure I was watching.

"mmmmm, nice and ready."

She never took her eyes off mine, as I looked back and forth from her face to her sexy young pussy, coated in green lollipop juice and saliva. Then she slurped on it again on it again. The 2nd time she dropped it between her legs, she just used it liked a sexy toy, and slid it right inside her pussy, until the only thing showing was the stick. I thought my heart might explode as the fat green sucker parted her pussy lips on its journey inside her young bald meaty cunt. She looked back to me.

"Oooooops, All gone."

She giggled. She began to work the lolly around inside herself, but not taking it out. She continued to tease herself, which ultimately was teasing me too. My cock was ready to explode. She pulled it back out again, and put it right into her mouth, sucking on it with slutty drooly slurping sounds.

"Mmmmm. Pretty cool, huh mister?" She purred. "I can't tell if my sour apple lollipop tastes like pussy or my pussy tastes like sour apple lollipop"

She giggled. "Maybe you better try it mister, and see if you can tell."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I already had that thought in my mind.

I eased myself over and tapped on the countertop of the breakfast bar, indicating for her to sit up there. She eyed me up with a little smile on her face and gently positioned herself on the surface, with her butt at the edge and her legs spread. She had her feet on the tops of 2 barstools to help support her weight and balance. I stood there for a moment, while she slurped once more on the lollipop. Then she handed it to me and I did the same, before I gave it right back to her. She immediately started sucking on it again, nastily cherishing the flavor. I didn't spring into immediate action, but delayed my approach, attempting to make her want it even more.

Finally, I pulled a 3rd stool over and sat on it with me right between her smooth young legs. She leaned back a bit and rested her upper body back on her elbows in a semi-reclined position. Her eyes continued to hold my attention as I leaned it a bit and kissed her crotch right through the material covering her fat pussy. I slid the material aside, taking in the beauty of her smooth outer pussy meat and that sexy camel toe slit. I took a moment to inhale, relishing in the pungent aroma of her female parts. I sniffed softly enough, so hopefully she didn't realize what I was doing. While I may be a pervert, preparing to fuck a teenage girl, I certainly didn't want it to be overly obvious.

I reached up and took the lollipop from her again, and sucked on it, liberally coating it in my own saliva. I put it to her vertical slit and began to slide it up and down. The green lollipop juice along with excess drool, made her slit moist and slick. I teased her ruthlessly as I deliberately didn't insert it. I watched her eyes as she watched the lollipop. She wanted to see it go in and she let me know.

"Stick it in mister. Put the lolly inside my coochie."

After another minute of torture, she mouthed the word 'please'. Much to her delight, I applied just enough pressure to make her think I was relenting, but continued to tease her, while her body pleaded for me to progress. She pushed her hips down, trying to get that bright green lollipop to finally reach its destination. I decided that she'd earned it and gave it a soft little shove as the hard ball of candy vanished inside her moist tasty snatch. I left it there momentarily, while I leaned in and began to tongue all around the opening to her gash. That's when she let out a soft moan.

"MMMMMMM, that feels sooooo good mister. I love it when you lick me...ooooooooooooo"

I began to slide it in and out of her slick slit, taking it all the way out each time, so she could see the full extent of my actions. Each time it slid past those pouty lips, a look of pure bliss crossed her face. Then, I switched it up. Pulling it all the way out and putting it in my mouth, then putting it right back in her pouty slit and fucking her with it for a few thrusts, and then putting it in my mouth again. I did this about a dozen times to the point that she threw her head back in pure unbridled ecstasy. Finally, I stopped long enough that she looked back down to me, waiting for me to continue.

"I'm not sure about the flavor thing Tarrah, but either way, it tastes great."

She giggled.

"Daddy #4 didn't last very long doing this with me. As soon as I put the lolly in my coochie, he jizzed in his pants. He was embarrassed and ran away. I sure hope it works good with you."

We both smiled while I gave the lollipop back to her and made an all-out oral assault on that delicious pussy pie. I licked all over her outer meat before I dived back in and focused her clit. I flicked the tip aggressively on her clit, followed by using the wide flat part next. Her body reacted to the different sensations, by her butt lifting off the surface of the bar. I grasped her wide curvy hips and thrust my tongue as deeply as I could get it. Her pussy muscles were so tight, I could feel their firm grip, even on my tongue.

Her body began to tense up as her breathing became ragged and strenuous. She gasped a few times as her climax built. "Oh god, oh my god...(pant pant) I'm cuummmmmmming...

Fuckkkkkkkkkk...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

She lost control of her ability to keep her feet on the chair backs, so I slid my hands under her knees and kept them spread wide. Her body quivered fiercely as an orgasm ripped from deep within her. Her toes had been curled over to the point of spasms. Her body became limp and I knew that was my signal to stop. She was panting heavily, trying to regain her composure and was sweat profusely. I slid out from between her legs and let her relax a moment.

"Holy shit that was intense. My freakin toes have cramps for god's sake. That's a first for me."

"That's a good thing. It means I did my job well."

"Ain't that the truth. Let's go to my mom's room. I think there is something we can do on her bed."

Works for me. Fucking her on her mother's bed would be a great way to get even...for both of us. I'll even make sure to get a good dose of sex juices on the sheets for good measure. She led me by the hand as we made our way across the house. Upon entering her mother's room, she began to strip me of my clothes. She gripped my cock with those chubby fingers and jerked me off for a moment before she pushed me onto the bed on my back. She climbed up at my feet and lay on her tummy, between my spread legs.

My cock was sticking straight up, and she stuck out her green tongue and licked up the entire length of my shaft. She twirled her tongue around my knob, allowing the green saliva to drip down my rod. She never used her hands as she proceeded to devour my manhood and give me a world class blowjob. She took every opportunity to make sure that our eyes connected, while part of her mouth was attached to my cock. She really seemed to love watching me, while I was watching her make me feel good.

Then she slowly climbed up the length of my body, straddling my hips with her legs. She smashed her crotch down tightly to mine, trapping my rigid member between her crotch and my abdomen. She slid her hips to and fro using my cock as s toy to stimulate her fat pussy right through the fabric of her tight spandex shorts. My hands went to those her large soft breasts and massaged them right through her sports bra. After a moment, I tugged on the bottom of the bra lifting it up. She raised her arms allowing me to remove it, unleashing those large jiggly melons. Her breasts were milky white, much the same tone as the rest of her body. She sure doesn't spend much time in the sun.

One thing I noticed was the absence of body piercings and tattoos. I really love women who have one or both, but for some reason, her body was so sexy even without them. The chub around her belly presented her with an inny belly button and I just love how it looked. Her curvy waist was just waiting to be gripped and I took the liberty of helping myself. She lifted her pelvis off my body for a moment, pulling aside the material covering her pussy.

She took my cock and guided it to the entrance to her smooth womanhood and placed my head at her slit. Her juices were flowing freely, coating my knob in plenty of lube. She slowly settled her lower body back down, allowing my cock to enter her at a comfortable pace. She moaned very slightly as she bottomed out with my balls smashed tightly against her body. It felt heavenly.

The soft fleshy meat of her hips felt good in my hands and I helped her begin a rapid pace of bouncing up and down on my cock. She threw her head back and cooed and purred like a kitten and was riding me like a bitch in heat. Her massive boobs bounced wildly as she fucked me with all her might. She was breathing heavily from all the work she exhibited, and I figured it was time to switch it up.

"Roll over baby, daddy wants to fuck you from behind."

She didn't hesitate as slid off my cock and into position. I knelt behind her and slid my cock into her waiting cunt with minimal effort. Her pussy was very tight, but so wet with natural lubrication. After a few minutes of teasing her, I gripped onto those fleshy hips and pounded my cock in her as hard as possible.

Her boobs were swinging back and forth in unison with my thrusts. She was howling and screaming as if it were the best fuck she ever had. She sure knows how to stroke a guy's ego. She buried her face in the pillow while she gripped the sheets with white knuckles.

Her butthole was a delightful looking treat and I spit some saliva on the top of her butt crack, watching drip down to her wrinkled sphincter ring. I rubbed it around with my thumb before I gently pushed it inside her.

"Fuckkkkkkkk...uggggghhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh"

She pushed her pelvis back to meet my thrusts which embedded my cock even further inside her moist but tight snatch. I knew I was done as my body began to tense up. I felt my balls constrict as my man juice was making its trip of destiny. My cock spasmed as I unloaded a monstrous amount of sperm deep within her willing young cunt. I held her hips tightly as I planted my seed as deep as possible. We stayed like that a moment, while we caught our breath. I fell off to the side of her and she kissed me very nonchalantly as if we had been doing it forever. Suddenly I was aware of movement out of the corner of my eye. I saw her at the very same time I heard her. Maggie.

"What the fuck are you doing with my daughter?"

"Uhhhhhh...fucking her?"

I spoke in a tone as if she really didn't know what I was doing. I thought it was kinda humorous as if she didn't really know what was happening.

"What the fuck is wrong with you honey. You just can't keep your legs together can you. I was coming home to apologize and this is what I find? Well? What do you have to say for yourself, you little slut?"

"Uhhhhhhhh" She giggled. "I think I found daddy #5."...

12