Daddy Please

Story Info
After months online, now Maeve will meet her Daddy.
2.5k words
3.77
25.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AGRyde
AGRyde
5 Followers

The door opens and, for the first time, you stand before me. We have communicated extensively via texts and emails — and a few calls. You blink nervously, uncertain whether I will approve of you in-person. "Hello Daddy." You smile. I notice your full lips painted dark violet. The color of your finger-nails matches your lips. Your eye-shadow is taupe. I imagine my cock-head rubbing your lips, my pre-cum adding gloss to the color, and smile as I inspect you.

The schoolgirl outfit — tight white blouse, short, blue plaid kilt, white socks and black, shiny shoes gives you an appearance of innocence and sensuality. I can see that your nipples are erect and pushing against the white, cotton material of the blouse. You bite your lips as I inspect you. Slightly humiliated, your cheeks flame red. The color suits you.

"Come in."

You heave a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Daddy." I take your elbow and guide you to the lounge. A cold cocktail — a cosmopolitan — from a side table is handed to you. I do not ask what you like, since I know this from our conversations. A flourish of my hand indicates that you should sit on the large, black leather couch. Your kilt rides up and parts along the split. I nod in approval of your plain, white, cotton panties. With you on my left, I sit down. You finish the drink and become more relaxed. My arm slides across your shoulders and draws you closer. With my other hand, I cup your chin, tilt your face and kiss you.

Your lips are cold from the drink, but not unpleasantly so. I take command of your mouth. Forceful lips press on yours. My tongue plunges deep into your moist, succulent mouth. I suck and bite. You resist at the rough treatment not wanting to cede ownership of your mouth. I take you, ignoring your protestations. Soon your tongue and mine twist and coil around each other. Your hand slips inside my unbuttoned shirt. I moan in approval as you play with my nipples.

I start to unbutton your blouse, but lose patience and pull the material roughly. Buttons fly across the room, clattering on the hardwood floor. You moan, "Oh yes, Daddy," as you feel the air conditioning caress your ample tits. Head arched back, you push the nipples into my mouth. Accepting your gift, I suck and bite them. You wince as my teeth worry your sensitive nipples. It is painful. You flinch and cry out. I bite and suck harder. Firm fingers knead the soft yielding flesh of your tits. Fingertips dig into your flesh and you gasp. Soft moans escape your lips as I cover your tits in licks, kisses and bites.

My free hand slides between the split of your kilt and the fabric is pushed aside. My hand rests briefly on your smooth thigh before travelling towards your cunt. Under the panties, your damp mound seeps hon-eyed milk from your cunt. I push your panties into your slit. Your legs spread wider and I push the panties in deeper. I can smell your hot juices as they rise on the warm cunt air to permeate the room. I remove your panties. They're soaked in your juices. I rub them over your face, and lick your face. You purr.

A thick finger rubs along your slippery slit, before plunging inside. Cunt-honey flows as you are finger-fucked. Deep probing, two-fingered thrusts commander your wet cunt. I uncover a slippery, round, pink clit and grasp it between finger and thumb, squeezing and rubbing. You moan. I slap your clit. You moan once more. I slap it harder...faster. I feel your body tense. At the point of your orgasm, I stop. You hiss like a cat in frustration. Your hand goes to your cunt. I grasp your hand and slap your face. You pout and touch your reddening cheek.

"Daddy?"

I smile, take your hand and raise you from the couch. We walk to the stairwell. "Go ahead." You walk in front of me, naked apart from your socks and shoes. I admire your ample arse and how it rolls from side to side as you climb the stairs. Your arse crack is very tempting, but that will come later.

Mid-way up the stairs, you pause and turn. A big smile is on your face, because you know your Daddy has been admiring your body. "Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"My name is Maeve, Daddy." I smile and we proceed.

*

Maeve walks into her Daddy's bedroom. It is large and bright, perfused with the fragrances of an alpha-man — musky and smoky overlaid with stale sweat and cum. The male pheromones set her senses on edge and stimulate the flow of honey from her cunt. "Lie on the bed," he orders in a deep, baritone voice. The idea of disobeying never entered Maeve's mind. A combination of fear, respect, and love as well as the need to be a good girl for her Daddy makes her whisper, "Yes Daddy." She wonders why her voice is so husky. The crisp, white sheets feel good on her naked skin.

He admires her — and for what seems an agonizing period of time. Long, golden-red hair flares on the pillow. Big tits fall and rest on each side of Maeve's chest. He enjoys the sumptuousness of her tits, the swell of her belly and the curve of her cunt mound as it meets the division of her pink. The plump outer labia, waxed as he demanded, are smooth and flushed pink. Her thighs rest against each other and are firm and generous. He loves the dark skin that shadows the top of her thighs, her cunt and the crack of her ass. Her feet remain covered in socks and black shoes. She is not overly tall.

She feels the intensity of his inspection and her skin becomes stippled with goosebumps. It is obvious that she excites her Daddy. This thrills her. His thick cock bulges, hard and throbs within his silk boxers. She reaches out with a trembling hand and strokes hesitantly over the light material.

"Please, Daddy."

He slips out of his shirt and boxers. They are both naked. Her eyes glisten in anticipation. She has desired and worshiped his cock for a long, long time — but only as photos and in her dreams.

Red, leather restraints are buckled on each wrist. She does not resist. Her Daddy is also her Master. Light chains loop through silver rings to a larger ring on the bed's head posts. The padding feels comfortable as the chains are tightened and her arms spreadeagled. A matching red leather collar is slipped behind her neck and buckled. It has an O-ring at the front. Similar restraints are wrapped around her ankles. The chains that hold her thighs firmly apart are connected to a pulley system. She wonders why as she examined herself — restrained, helpless, and exposed. It is then she realizes that she is looking up at a mirror almost the size of the bed.

She feels her cunt warm and wet. The almond and honey smell of her juices radiates, filling the room with her scent. Maeve watches her Daddy as he savors her smell and smiles his approval. His tongue caresses her tits. It is slightly rough — like a cat's tongue. She shivers as he licks across her deep pink-brown nipples, then licks and sucks the bumps of her chocolate-red areolae. His fingers knead the soft flesh of her tits. He wants her to call them tits — not breasts. Daddy's girls have tits... they're sluts. The insistent firm stroke makes her moan. She wants to rub her cunt, but cannot. Daddy's sharp teeth bite into her flesh. She cries out at the pain in her nipples, but wants more.

Daddy obliges. Then he moves his attention to her belly.

*

As Daddy kisses and licks her belly, Maeve squirms with pleasure and embarrassment. She is sensitive about her not-quite-flat belly. She is pleasantly chubby — not quite BBW, but certainly not slender. She loves her Daddy because he adored her imperfect body from their first 'meeting'. He often gave her punishments for being critical about her body. Now his tongue finds her naval. She squeals like a baby, and thrashes against the restraints.

Her body tenses and she holds her breath. She prays for where Daddy's tongue will go next. Short strokes on her waxed pussy mound tell Maeve that her prayers are answered. Involuntarily, she tries to pull her thighs together, but they are held firmly apart. Deep inside, she is grateful. She wants Daddy to use all of her. The tongue licks along her cunt crack, thumbs wedge her cunt open exposing deep pink inner lips, and her pink pearl. She feels her lips unnaturally engorged, inflamed with blood that has pumped them to their fullness. He licks, sucks and bites them. Her lust rises rapidly.

Maeve moans. Daddy's tongue is relentless on her clit flicking over it — up and down, and side to side. Now two fingers are deep in her sopping wet cunt. They thrust deep inside her, rubbing the ribbed inner walls, searching for her hot spots. She squirms, but is held firm by the restraints. She attempts to pull her cunt from his fingers, but only succeeds in grinding down harder on them. He slaps her cunt — hard, for her disobedience. It stings. She cries at the pain. "No, Daddy. Please no." The pleading is for the pain and for the burning sensations that trickle across her body. She has never felt her body so sensitive before. She is thrilled and afraid.

She watches as her Daddy pulls on black gloves. Her heart pumps faster and her breathing comes in short pants. He kneels beside her on the bed. His cock brushes against her side. Is he teasing her? It feels warm, hard and throbs. Thick blue veins stand out along the shaft. A drop of pre-cum oozes from Daddy's pee-hole. It glistens, teasing her. She wants to trace the veins with her tongue and lick the pre-cum.

She moans, "Please Daddy, I want your big cock. No more boys."

Daddy grabs her tits and she cries out as he squeezes. His roughness hurts and thrills. The gloves are covered in hundreds of tiny needles — vampire gloves. He massages her body — tits, belly, cunt and thighs, as she whimpers over and over, "Please no, Daddy." She writhes to avoid the abrading, pin-pricks. Her resistance is useless. Soon she does not mind. Her body tingles, euphoric at the caresses that set millions of nerve endings firing. Covered in thousands of tiny cuts and scrapes, each one unseen to the eye, her skin is a deep, blushing pink. She moans. She wants... needs so badly to come. The sensations surging through her body are intensely painful and want to explode. Still, Maeve senses that Daddy has no intention of letting her come... yet.

She sighs with relief as the gloves are removed and set aside. The bed creaks with Daddy's movement. She hears well-oiled pulleys and cogs go into action. Startled, she feels her legs pulled upwards and slightly backwards. Her thighs are still wide apart. The breeze from the AC tells her that her cunt and ass are exposed. Daddy kisses and licks her ass-hole. No-one has ever kissed her there. It feels so dirty to her. She moans as he kisses around the crinkled rim of her tight brown-pink hole, and then probes her smelly passage with his long tongue.

"No Daddy. You can't," she whispers hoarsely and then tries to move her ass away.

He smacks her full, round ass cheeks — hard enough to leave angry red handprints. She cries out. A thick finger is inserted in Maeve's cunt; she feels her hole smeared with cunt-milk. The finger pushes against the sphincter. The muscle resists, but the finger refuses to be stopped.

She whimpers, "Oh god, oh god Daddy."

Unlike her cunt, which had been fucked by an assortment of family members and pubescent students, Maeve's hole is virginal. She has never had anything in it before. She never even pushed her fingers inside — that seemed so dirty. Now, the persistent in and out movement of Daddy's finger feels so naughty, but so good.

"What would Daddy's thick cock feel like in it?" she thinks. Then she shivers, "Oh no, it is so much bigger than a finger."

The bed shifts again. You watch as Daddy positions between your legs. More cunt-cream is spread over your hole. In the mirror you see Daddy's thick cock. He rubs it over your cunt until it too is covered in the flood of juices that overflows your cock-box — Daddy's cock-box. You watch mesmerized as the huge purple cock-head is placed against your hole.

"No Daddy," you gasp, suddenly realizing his intent. "It's too soon. Your cock is too big."

"Shut the fuck up slut. I'll decide when and where and with what you're fucked."

You cry. Great tears roll down your cheeks staining the pillows. You start to say, "Yes, Daddy..." when a great stabbing pain makes you scream. In the mirror you watch Daddy's ass move back and forward as he thrusts into your hole. You watch his long, thick cock move in and out of your torn hole. He leans over and grabs your tits, squeezing them unbearably hard, using them as leverage to thrust even deeper and harder into your hole.

You cry and sob. The pillow is soaked with your tears. Your body is wracked with pain. Your hole feels as if it is on fire and Daddy is stoking the fire with his hard poker. Harder and faster he fucks your hole. It is easier now that he has broken you. The pain becomes a dull throb. Almost without realizing it, you cross an unseen barrier. Sensations of desire and lust fill your hole as well as Daddy's cock. Each thrust is accompanied by tingling pleasures. Of its own accord, your ass bears down on Daddy's cock.

"Fuck!" you gasp. Now you want that hard cock to fuck your hole, even harder, even deeper. It thrills you to watch your hole taken so brutally. You grind down on Daddy's cock hoping your down stroke meets his upstroke. You feel his cock swell in your hole and know what is coming. "Yes, Daddy. Fill me."

A loud shout of, "You fucking whore!" is accompanied by a spurt of hot cum into your hole. You writhe in pleasure as Daddy's cum paints the walls of your hole. You watch as creamy-white cum overflows your hole and covers Daddy's balls. Daddy slips his cock from your hole. It spurts cum over your belly and tits. You orgasm as cum splashes onto you. Strings of cum cover your face and hair as Daddy flicks and squeezes the final globs of cum onto your body.

You lick cum from your lips. It tastes of Daddy and your hole. It is so dirty. You love it.

'You're a bastard, Daddy," you moan. "You've made me a slut and whore."

"Yes, I am. But you were always a slut and whore."

I smile. Daddy is always right.

AGRyde
AGRyde
5 Followers