Daddy Punishes Beth

Story Info
Daddy knows what she did with her uncles and he's mad.
1k words
4
270.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What's a girl supposed to do when her father catches her in bed, both hands shoved down her pants fingering her pussy, and knows that pussy is filled with cum from both his brothers? The first thing that I could think of was to whisper a tiny "I'm so sorry."

He reached over and put his hand on top of mine over my pants, pressing making me push further into my pussy. "Sorry little girls don't sneak off to suck her uncles' cocks in the first place, and they definitely don't finger fuck themselves afterwards. But Daddy's going to help you be sorry, my little slut. Get up and take those clothes off."

He got off the bed, removing his leather belt as he watched me remove all my clothing, then directed me to bend over and put my face on the bed. He took both my wrist and held them together behind my back forcing me to bend further. "Spread your legs, slut. Show me that nasty cunt you like to share so much."

I set my feet as wide as I could, opening my pussy up for him to see. He shoved two of his thick rough fingers into me easily, making me moan. "Uh huh, you really are a whore. Well, time for your punishment whore."

The first lash of the belt stung, but the second hitting in the same spot right after stung so much worse. Over and over he spanked my ass with his belt, leaving red welts all over it. Finally when I was sobbing, telling him how sorry I was he released my hands and pushed me to my knees on the floor. Standing in front of me, he put his hands on his hips and said "You know what to do on your knees, don't you slut? Or do you need another punishment?"

I hurried to unzip his pants and get his already stiff cock out for me to suck. He kept his hands off me, making me do all the work myself, desperate to please him and not get another spanking. It didn't take long for his dick to swell in my mouth and start shooting out cum. There was so much of it I couldn't swallow quickly enough and had it leaking from my mouth around his shaft. He tucked his cock away and told me to go to sleep, and tomorrow we would finish sorting out what to do with the new slut in the family.

I fell into my bed, sore and exhausted from the strange turns my Christmas has taken. All I had wanted was to fool around with my uncles a bit, but they had taken control of the situation quickly, and told my father all about it. And now daddy was planning on using me too? It was too much to try and figure out, so I let myself sleep rather than keep worrying about it.

A sharp knock on my door woke me up early in the morning, and I heard my step-mother calling "Beth, Daddy wants you down for breakfast in five minutes." The soreness in my pussy and my jaw immediately reminded me of what I had spent the day before doing. Hurrying I put on some shorts and a t-shirt then went to the bathroom to wash up before going into the kitchen for breakfast. My step-mom was at the stove cooking as Daddy sat at the table with his coffee and the newspaper. When I came in he motioned for me to come over to him rather than take a seat.

"No clothes allowed at the table, slut" he said coldly. Startled I looked over at my step-mom to see if she had heard him. Daddy quickly slapped me on my bare thigh "Don't think she'll help you. I said no clothes, now take them off so you can have your breakfast. Or do I need to take my belt off?"

That was all it took for me to be stripping off the few things I'd put on. "Good. Now on your knees, it's time for breakfast" he told me as he pushed his chair back from the table. His pants were undone and his cock was already out and hard waiting for me. I hesitated, still unsure of what was happening. My step-mom was just a few feet away flipping pancakes, my older brothers would be waking up any minute, and Daddy was telling me to suck him off at the kitchen table.

I must have taken too long, because Daddy once again slapped my thigh. "Hurry up dammit, it won't suck itself bitch." I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth, still not unsure but knowing I'd do just about anything to save myself from another spanking like last night's. I assumed the best way to do that was suck his cock the best I possibly could, so I started working my hand up and down his cock with my mouth, sucking hard making sure to lick and slurp the head of his dick as much as I could. "Balls too, little girl. Don't be lazy" he told me pulling my mouth off his shaft and making me take his sac into my mouth to suckle it. His balls were large and heavy, almost choking me as they filled my mouth, but I used my tongue to massage them as best I could.

Finally, he took a handful of my hair and held my head back, telling me to stick out my tongue and open wide as he shot his loud into my mouth, telling me not to swallow yet. I stayed kneeling at his feet, sperm coating my tongue, throat and chin while Daddy sat back and picked up his coffee cup, sipping while he looked down at me. He made me sit there till he had finished his drink, then told me I could swallow and take a seat at the table but my clothes were to stay off the rest of the day.

That surprised and worried me. How many times would he want to use me in one day? And what about Drew and Joey my brothers? They'd be coming to eat any second, only to find their little sister naked, with bits of their father's jism drying on her chin. I had definitely gotten in over my head.