Daddy Satisfies Ch. 05: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all roused and Katie and Destiny rose and asked if they could shower. Mom told them to use their shower as it was bigger and they disappeared down the hall. Dad and I lay together and I had my leg over his cock as I felt it stir from watching the two sisters walk towards the bathroom. Sam used my shower and when she got out, she remained naked as she dried her hair.

I had to pee so I just went to my bathroom where Sam was finishing her hair. She turned to face me as I sag to pee "I love your family. We are so fortunate to have met you all." With that, she stroked my hair as I sat on the toilet then leaned over and kissed me ever so gently. She pulled back and I got yo see her tits hanging tight to her chest.

I reached out and caressed her tits which caused her nipples to become erect. She kissed my cheek the stood, my hands slipped away from her. "We better not or I'm going to have to move in with you sweetie" she grinned. She turned and left me sitting on the toilet.

I left the bathroom to see Sam dressing in my room and I popped her ass as I walked by. I went to the den where mom and dad were and the sisters joined us shortly after. Sam entered and said "okay girls, say your goodbyes for now and let's get going. Dad will be home when we get there." The girls rose, hugged and kissed everyone bye and stroked dad once each as they walked out the front door. Sam kissed mom then dad, stroking his semi hard cock and said "until next time" then walked out the front door.

Mom. Dad and I went to take a shower to get all the dried on weekend off of us. After our shower, we all settled in bed and reconnected with each other. I rode dad's cock and he filled my pussy three times only for mom to eat it all out. During our fuck session, mom would ride dad's face cumming over and over. We paused only to eat then returned to bed. We stayed there the rest of the day and night.

Bringing it up to date, our neighbor's house is built, we removed the fence that separated our backyards, and we share lives, houses, pools and partners. We have great relationships with each other and between us five women, we have to cocks to use whenever we want, my dad's huge cock and Jeff's long and slightly thinner cock. Nudity went from our house to the backyard to our new neighbor's house. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

12