Daddy Saw Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So everything is okay as far as Daddy is concerned. Now we just have to find a way to convince mom."

"Is that when you let your father take you in the ass?" James asked.

"You like that part of the story, don't you?" She knew the answer already. His cock was growing harder with just the thought. "I'd let you fuck me in the ass tonight, but I'm still a bit sore. As soon as I feel ready for it again, I'll let you know."

James nodded and allowed her to continue stroking his cock delightfully. He didn't feel the need to fuck her, for now the handjob was nice enough. Erin told him the details again and stroked his cock until he shot cum high up into the air, splattering on her hand, arm and his chest. When it was over she cleaned him up and they went to sleep.

***

The following weekend Erin invited her parents over for dinner. Frank and Janice oohed and aahed over their granddaughter and the five of them had a great time. While they were cleaning up Frank dropped a glass and it shattered on the kitchen floor.

"Oh you clumsy oaf! You aren't good for anything!" Janice yelled at her husband. "Just get out of here."

James followed Frank out of the kitchen carrying Janie with him. "Hey Frank," he called after him, "why don't you take Janie down to the ice cream shop down the street?"

Frank smiled and took the girl in his arms. The pair were down the street when James closed the front door and turned back to the kitchen.

"Mom, that wasn't right what you said to dad," Erin began. Her tone was firm and serious.

"What are you talking about?" Janice said absently as she swept up the shards of glass.

"You spoke to daddy in a very unkind manner."

"Oh, it's no big deal, he knows I didn't mean it." Janice stopped sweeping when she realized that her daughter was staring at her intently. She looked from her daughter to her son in law, worry beginning to gnaw at her.

"It is a big deal," James said, his voice stern. "It's a very big deal indeed."

"Well I'll apologize to him later tonight," she said slowly. She searched their faces, but neither Erin or James seemed to be satisfied with her intended course of action. "What more do you want?"

"I think you need to be punished," Erin said pointedly. "I think you need to be taken over a knee and given a good spanking."

"What?" Janice cried out. "Well I never-"

"And clearly that's the problem," James cut his mother in law off. "I think you need to spanked right now."

Janice backed away from the pair of them. It seemed to her that they were ganging up on her. James stood his ground in the doorway, but Erin approached her mother slowly, taking the broom out of her hand and leaning it against the wall. Then the daughter took hold of her mother's wrist and led her towards the bedroom. James led the way down the hall. Janice was in a panic, unsure what was happening or how she was going to get away.

James sat down on the bed, his lean body rigid with determination. Erin pushed her mother over her husband's knees and held her down as James lifted Janice's skirt to expose her panty covered bottom. They were plain white, but her ass filled them out nicely.

"Do it, James," Erin commanded and James began to smack one cheek and then the other. Janice cried out and kicked her legs, struggling to stand up, but Erin wouldn't let her and James held her in place.

"I can't believe you are doing this to me! You just wait until your father hears about this!"

"I don't think Daddy is going to care one bit mom, you've been a bit of a bitch my whole life. Daddy agrees with us, you need this more than you know."

James kept spanking his mother in law, his cock was hard in his pants and now Janice could feel it pressing into her belly. The feel of her son's hardened penis was more than she could comprehend, but it was stirring something inside of her. The whacks to her bottom were coming slower now, James was spending time caressing her cheeks after each smack. His fingers were lingering and exploring, pressing between her thighs and exploring the wetness that was growing there.

"I think she likes this," James announced.

Erin smiled. "Oh? Does the lady protest too much?" Her voice had a hint of mocking and Janice snarled at her. "Oh come on mom, every woman likes to be spanked a little. You like it, admit it!"

"How can I like that my son is spanking me while my daughter watches? What kind of sicko do you think I am?"

"Oh you tell me what kind of sicko you are mom. Because I can clearly see by the wet spot on your panties that you do like it! So, what kind of perv are you mom? What kind of woman likes to have her ass smacked and groped by her son? Huh? What kind?"

Janice looked away, refusing to meet her daughter's eyes. She clenched her eyes shut, but she couldn't avoid James' probing fingers that had pulled her underwear to the side and now were exploring the edges of her pussy. She tried to close her legs, but he had wedged them open with his elbow, preventing her from closing them again. The wetness between her legs betrayed her and she cursed her weak will. But damn, it felt good to be touched like this! Her ass stung and she hadn't felt so turned on in years!

"She's really wet," Erin remarked, watching her husband finger her mother's snatch. He pulled back her lips and exposed the red and pink center of her sex. He teased her entrance and Janice squirmed, trying to get him to push deeper but he refused.

"Yeah, she's soaked," James agreed. "Looks like she enjoyed being spanked more than she let on."

"I knew it," Erin said triumphantly. "I knew she'd like it. She's really a dirty little slut at heart, but too afraid to show it."

"I am not a slut!" Janice cried out.

"Really? If I told you that I'd let James fuck you right now, would you like that?"

"Oh she liked that thought a lot!" James announced. "Her pussy gasped when you said that!"

Janice only harumphed, unable to say differently when her pussy was giving her up.

"So would you like that mom? Would you like for me to tell James it's okay to fuck you?"

"Why do you want to torture me? It's not like you are really going to tell him to do that! I'm your mother for god's sake! Besides, what would your father say? See! I got you there!"

Erin hit play on the camcorder. Sound came out of the television, but the picture was still black.

"Is it okay if James fucks mom?" It was Erin's voice. There was a long silence and Janice looked at her daughter with disbelief.

"If you think you can make it happen, then go for it." It was Frank's voice. He had just given his daughter permission for James to fuck her.

"But why?" Janice was beyond confused. "Why?"

James didn't answer the question. He started fingering Janice's pussy, teasing her until she was creaming steadily into his hand. With his free hand he delivered another slap to her ass.

"Why?" Erin asked, "because you need it. You need to be fucked by someone who is in charge of you."

James pushed his mother in law off his knees and onto the carpeted floor. He undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. He hauled out his hard cock and stroked it a couple of times. Janice looked up in wonderment and realized what was about to happen. Her husband had said it was ok, so why should she argue?

Erin watched as her husband positioned himself between her mother's thighs and guided his reddened penis into her mother's waiting gash. Janice groaned as he penetrated her. She watched in wonder as her husband fucked her mother.

"Fuck mommy," Erin said encouragingly. She got down on the floor next to them and squeezed her mother's breasts. "Say it, mom. Say 'Fuck Mommy!'" Erin commanded.

"F- fuck me, fuck mommy," Janice said tentatively. As James humped her with long, full strokes Janice came alive. "Oh, yeah baby, fuck mommy!"

Erin stood up and fiddled with the television. A moment later the screen flickered and there was a picture of Frank mounting Erin from behind. Erin's face was buried in the comforter on the bed as her father was lunging into her backside. Janice recognized them both immediately and she began to cum like crazy on her son in laws cock.

"Oh my fucking gawd!" Janice shouted.

"That's what I said, mom," Erin agreed, groping herself. The sight of herself on the television was enough to push her over the edge and she needed to cum now. The sight of her husband and mother fucking coupled with the scene on the tv, it was too much for the young mother. She sat back on the floor and spread her legs, lifting her skirt up and running her fingers over the top of her pussy. She frigged herself to the sights and sounds before her. She wasn't surprised that Janice couldn't tear her eyes from the television.

"Oh fuck!" James cried out and Janice held onto him tightly as he unloaded his seed into her willing cunt.

"Clean him," Erin ordered her mother when James pulled out of her pussy. Janice reached out to take his cock in her hand to wipe him down but Erin cut her off. "Not with your hand, your mouth."

"I- I never-" Janice protested.

"This is part of your punishment. You will suck him clean." Erin's voice was steely and unbending. Janice looked as if she might argue, but gave up. She sat up and leaned close to James' crotch and took his slick cock in her mouth.

James sighed as his mother in law slurped on his cock, sucking up their combined fluids from their mutual orgasms. She was gentle and loving, very different from the way Erin normally used her mouth. It wasn't worse, just a pleasant difference. Janice took her time and when she was finished James was half hard again. He thought of turning her over and fucking her again from behind, but Frank and Janie would be home soon. He stood up and helped Janice to her feet.

Half an hour later Frank returned with Janie, each carrying half eaten ice cream cones. Janice was very sweet to her husband for the remainder of the visit. After the grandparents had left and Janie had been put to bed, James and Erin sat wide eyed at the computer and watched the video of Janice's punishment and fuck.

"Oh baby, I can't believe you made it happen," James said excitedly, his cock hard in his pants as he watched Janice sucking his cock clean.

"When she snapped at daddy, I knew we had her. It worked out even better than I thought! Hurry up and get undressed. I want to watch it again, but this time I want you to fuck my ass at the same time!"

James took off his clothes and as Erin leaned over the chair and hit play on the video. She lifted her skirt and felt her husband pour the lube down the crack of her ass and work it into her brown eye with a finger. Soon the head of his cock was pushing into her, slipping past the circle of muscle. She groaned as he invaded her, his cock pushing deep into her tight channel.

"Oh fuck baby, your ass is so tight!"

"Yes baby," Erin grunted as he fucked her. "Oh it feels so fucking good to have you in my ass!" Erin watched the video as her husband continued to use her forbidden passage and she felt a pang of guilt, he should have been the first one to take her that way. But she had given that gift to her father in the heat of the moment and it wasn't something she could take back.

She watched her mother being fucked by her husband and it turned her on immensely. Erin rubbed her clit and she began to cum almost immediately. The steady flow of cunt cream was soaking her thighs and the pressure in her bum was making her light headed. Too bad her mother had never felt anything like this.

That was it!

"Baby, I know how to make up for not giving you my cherry ass."

"How?" James was lost in the feeling of his wife's derriere.

"You can take my mother's anal cherry!"

12