Daddy Servicing Me in the Stables

Story Info
Dad services his little sonny in the family stables.
1.1k words
3.97
59.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Im james and I am an 18 year old college student. I live on a texas ranch with my mom, daddy and 2 sisters who are both away at away at uni right now.

Whenever my sisters were away at uni i would always dress up in their summery dresses, and their sexy panties, and then hump my bed, and masturbate in my bedroom, just dreaming about my daddy fucking my tight little virgin asshole from behind.

So when i woke up one hot summers morning i decided that today was the day i was gunna get taken by my daddy, right there in one of the stables. I had had enough of fingering myself everyday and enough imagining, today it was gunna happen for real.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast, my mom had gone to work, and it was just my dad there sat at the table eating a fry up, my mom had obviously cooked before she left.

He was sat there in a pair of dark blue denim jeans, and was shirtless. The full array chest muscles on display as a result of years working on the ranch with the horses, stable work and general maintenance. And i have to say it was always an impressive sight. The images started flowing through my mind of him pinning me down on the kitchen floor and pumping me right there made me wet with precum already.

I got my coffee and my cereal and sat down at the table next to my dad. "Hey daddy".

"Hey son, how are you this morning".

"Yes daddy im doing fine thanks"

"Son would you mind helping me in one of the stables this morning as all the straw needs raking inside, and it could all do with a good tidy up"

"Yes sure dad thats no problem, just let me finish my breakfast and get changed, and i will meet you out there in 15 if thats okay?"

"Sure sonny will see you out there in a bit" with that he got up from the table and went outside to start work"

After i finished my breakfast i went upstairs to grab a quick shower. The shower water running down my back as i slip one finger up my crack, just imagining my daddys big willy sliding in and out of my tight virgin asshole made me go so crazy inside.

As i stepped out of the shower I was already nursing a semi, so i dried myself and sneaked into my eldest sister Laurie's bedroom. I picked out a lovely floral summer dress and a nice pair of turquiose light green panties, went downstairs put my trainers on, and went outside.

As i reached the stables and stepped inside the door to where my dad was working, i just stood there admiring his tall althletic physique as he was raking the straw up.

"Hey son what took you so lo... oh my god"

"Whats the matter daddy?"

"Oh nothing sonny not to worry just take over from me please raking the straw while i go and sort out the chickens"

"Oh yeah sure daddy"

I took the rake from him and got to work raking up the straw and just making sure everything was a bit tidier inside the stable.

It was a hot day and as i was raking i could feel my panties, under my dress, just getting wetter and wetter from the sweat of the heat building up inside my body, and also the weather outside.

I must have been raking for about 10 mins when my daddy came back in, because i didnt know he was there until i felt a small prod in my ass as i was bending over raking.

I didnt dare turn around to look, i just continued raking enjoying the sensation of his hardness pulsing against my tight ass.

Suddenly i felt him lift up my dress a little and pull my panties to one side, as he proceeded to bend down and lick my asshole. The feeling i can tell you was amazing his tongue pressing tight against my hole and then licking all around the entrance.

"Oh fuck yeah daddy" i said unable to contain my delight at the feeling that my daddy was giving to me right there in the stable.

Suddenly he got up and proceeded to unzip his jeans as he threw them onto the floor along with his white briefs.

He then bent me over a small table that was in the stable, lifted my dress up a little, pulled my panties to one side, spat on his willy 3 or 4 times, before plunging himself deep into my virgin hole.

Screaming in pleasure i couldnt contain myself as he fucked me hard and good against the table, pounding my hole with an authority and a sense of domination.

He bent over and whispered in my ear "are you enjoying this my sonny?" Are you enjoying your daddy pounding your tight little asshole?"

"Oh yes daddy oh fuck yeah fuck fuck me harder is that all you got?"

I could feel the sweat dripping off his forehead, landing on my back and then running down my dress onto my perfectly rounded ass as he began to increase the pace furiously in preparation for the inevitable explosion of his manseed deep inside his little son.

"Shit son i think im gunna cum get ready" and 5 thrusts later i felt his warm explosion fill my asshole into all the unoccupied places, and surround me with a feeling that just left me wanting more and more. I felt my tight little hole contract around his girth as my ass sapped up every last drop of cum that he had to offer me.

And 5 seconds after he came he reached round with his right hand and jerked me off to completion too as i unloaded onto the floor of the stable, it seemed like i wouldnt stop screaming in pleasure.

He then pulled out, slipped his boxers and jeans back on, and told me to finish cleaning up while he went and took a shower and saw to our lunch, leaving me there bent over the table, his hot cum dripping from my ass down my asscheeks and legs onto the floor.

Later on that day when we was eating lunch as i sat there in my sisters dress and panties the cum still dripping from my asshole, we made love again afterwards in the kitchen right there on the dinner table, my daddy stretching my asshole to such pleasurable degrees that it had never been before.

Its fair to say thats a day that i will never forget and i always make sure now to service my daddy anywhere he wants me to . Im his little fucktoy and i wouldnt have it any other way.