Daddy Shares His Baby Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy invites his friends to play with his little girl.
767 words
3.92
140.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile remembering the time daddy fucked me in the library, cumming deep inside of my pussy between the book shelves. I press down on my clit harder with my egg vibrator, my body shaking as I cum from the memory. I remove the covers off of me and get out of bed to clean my egg, now completely covered in pussy juice. Before I take even a step daddy comes into my room smiling at my naked body, "Did you just cum thinking about me baby girl?"

As daddy walks across my room I smile and nod my head, holding up the covered egg to show him. He walks over to me and puts his hands on my growing stomach, smiling down at his baby growing inside of me. "I have a surprise for you baby girl, since I know it's been hard getting used to having a baby inside of you."

I throw the egg onto the bed completely overtaken by what daddy could have for me, "What daddy?? What's the surprise??"

He smiles down at me, "I have some friends, I showed them the photos we took of you last week. They want to play with you babygirl, well to be honest.." Daddy leans down to get close to my ear to say, "They want to fuck you ruthlessly, cumming deep inside of your pregnant cunt, holding onto your stomach..."

I moan from the thought of it and daddy smiles at me, "I knew you'd like it baby girl! Good thing too since they're already down stairs with hard dicks waiting to fuck you."

I giggle from complete happiness and smile saying, "Oh thank you daddy thank you so much!!"

Daddy smacks my ass gently and tells me to go downstairs, I smile and race down, holding my belly the whole way biting my lip. I reach downstairs to find 5 of daddy's friends with hard cocks smiling at me. They all say hello to me and motion for me to walk over to them.

I go to them and they form a circle around me, playing with my ass, tits, pussy and belly. Fondling and groping, teasing me. One tries to squeeze my tits for milk but is disappointed that I'm not that far along yet, he yells to daddy, "We're gonna have to come back in a few months again to milk your little girl, we all want to taste her milk. God her breasts are so plump already, can't believe they aren't leaking yet."

Daddy responds from where he's watching on the stairs, "She's always had nice tits, large with big nipples. Being bred has only made them better, and sure, you all can come back when she's leaking, but I get the first mouth full."

The man behind me reaches around, holding me from behind with his hands on my belly, his chin on my shoulder as his cock teases my pussy. He says loud enough for everyone to hear, "Damn the little slut is already wet, can't wait to fill her pregnant cunt with my seed."

I moan and immediately feel his cock slide into my pussy, he begins roughly fucking me and holding onto my belly as my tits bounce from the force of his fucking. The other 4 men stroke their cocks and talk to me as I'm fucked, a chorus of voices egging me on, "She takes cock so well, look at how her belly is already swelling just from her daddy's sperm, wait till she gets ours." "She's so cock hungry, look in her eyes she's begging to get filled with seed." "Fuck she takes a cock good, fuck her good Max!! Make her spasm on your dick, I want her tight when I fuck her." "Yeah bitch take the fucking cock, you like feeling his dick hit your cervix don't you? Such a little whore for your daddy and his friends."

Max gets rough, squeezing both of my breasts in his hands and groans as he puts himself fully in me, cumming inside of me, making me orgasm at the same time. I'm left shaking and barely standing except for Max's arms. He slips his cock out from me, his cum dripping out of my used pussy. Another man, Perry, I think his name is, takes his spot and instantly puts his cock in me, whispering in my ear, "We don't want Max's cum to be wasted darling now do we?"

I moan and nod my head in agreement looking up to see my daddy smiling and watching, stroking his cock... (To Be Continued)