Daddy Solo Pt. 01

Story Info
Ben Solo tests a new student, will she pass?
2.7k words
4.39
12.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was 24 years old and a procrastinator a lazy procrastinator at that. This was clear in the way that her second year of university began.

Having entered her start date a week late in her calendar she had been withdrawn from most of her classes. As she was required to attend as a full-time student by her parents who paid for her lavish lifestyle, she was forced to beg and take what ever class she could find open. Unfortunately for her the last class available to fill her credit needs was one she was avoiding since her first semester, Quantum Mechanics with professor B. Solo.

Her hands trembled as she walked down the hall in the middle of a class, slowly trying to convince herself that she might as well get it over with. She had heard rumors of professor Solo, and how strict his grading scale was, and how obscene he reacted to the younger students.

He did not think anyone before their fourth year should consider his course as it was designed for the strong, dedicated mind.

She imagined him in his late forties with a receding hair line and thick metal framed glasses. He would probably dress poorly as he thought to highly of his education and intellect to spend his hard-earned cash on brand name clothing. She imagined that Professor Solo had been solo in the female companion department as well, she wondered stopping in front of his class room door.

Before walking in and interrupting the class she checked her reflection in the glass door. Aware the some of the students were looking over from their seats, she patted her blue skirt down and tucked in her white polo shirt. She turned slightly and smiled as her butt looked just right and was covered just like it should be. Inhaling deeply and thinking one last encouraging thought she pulled the door open and smiled sweetly with her glossy pink lips, just like she had rehearsed when she tried the outfit on.

Inside the class had a mere 15 students all scattered throughout, mostly guys but a few girls who looked disheveled as they returned quickly to their papers and typing. The row of seats were sorted in levels one higher than the next, about 6 rows up and ten across. One of the guys whistled Making Alex wink over at him cockily, he grinned and returned to his writing as well.

Her matching blue pumps clacked against the floor as she stepped further in hand still trembling holding the late admission slip that heeded to be approved and signed by the Professor before she could join the class.

The professor was not at the front of the class, nor was he walking around. There was a large projection at the front witch held notes on things she didn't understand yet, that was what everyone was doing. Alex smacked her lips as she thought of what to do, suddenly a student spoke up.

"Are you lost?" He asked pushing his dark locks back. He was sitting in the forth row up and third seat over. On his desk a stack of papers, in his hand a pen. Alex thought it was peculiar that a student would take notes in pen at least for this kind of class.

"No, I don't think so," her voice was soft and feminine as she replied. "This is Quantum Mechanics with professor Solo, right?" she sounded unsure as she asked.

"Yeah it is, but the class started about thirty minutes ago," he replied setting his pen down and watching her as she blinked rapidly before turning her whole body to him.

"Oh, you know how to tell time," she teased "I guess it's easy when your daddy buys you an expensive Rolex Sky Dweller, wrist watch, huh?" she felt every one's eyes on her as she walked up the rows until she reached the fourth row. Alex dropped her nearly empty book bag in the first seat and gently sat to the students right, in the second seat.

"Yeah, good eye, I guess telling time is a foreign concept to you?" he replied unamused by her antics.

"Well I prefer to tell time by creating memories," she smiled pulling out a notebook and a pencil "the exciting kind of memories." She flipped the desk part over as she crossed her legs watching his eyes travel up her bare thigh.

He was handsome and smart, not to mention he had a 40000 dollar watch on. His eyes were a dark hazel with a hint of mischief in them, his face covered with beauty marks, that somehow, he made attractive. He wore grey dress pants and black shoes with the bottoms bright red, she could easily tell as his left leg rested over his right knee.

"Let me help you create a new memory," he smiled leaning over to her.

"Please do," she leaned in towards him. her eyes wide open and perfectly made up to accentuate the brighter green color.

"It will be a good one, so good you wont ever forget it," he whispered as if not to disrupt the class and breathed in her sent. Chanel no 5, in his opinion the sexiest sent a woman could wear.

"The anticipation is killing me," she licked her lips.

"Well we don't want to do that do we?" he lifted his hand up with a small white remote and pointed it towards the projection, it switched to a new page with a graph and other information. "I hope you all had enough time to jot that last page of notes down because it will be on Mondays quiz. Now going back to our lesson before we were rudely interrupted." He smiled as the look of shock and complete fear washed over her, leaving her pale and open mouthed.

As he explained the new page of notes to the class he occasionally glanced over at the now trembling student.

Alex was brought from her thoughts as his fingers snapped in her face and pointed down to her empty notebook. Signaling for her to take notes, she did still looking over with wide eyes.

"Here ya go, Professor Solo," the guy who winked leaned over his chair and passed the man who she now knew was her possible teacher a stapled set of papers.

"Thanks Kevin, see you next time, good job on your first quiz," he replied passing Kevin a paper from the stack on his small student desk.

"Cool," he replied and turned to Alex "Hey good luck next semester," he laughed as he walked off.

Alex sat there wondering what she could do as all the students said bye to professor Solo and turned papers in before leaving.

"Why were you late?" he asked as he stacked his papers neatly and turned to Alex once the class was empty.

"Today or to the semester?" she asked pulling her hair back in a low ponytail.

"Be honest is the answer any different?" he asked looking her up and down.

"I guess not," she whispered knowing this would not end well.

"Well Let's hear it," he restored.

"I forgot school started last week and this was the only other class available to keep me as a full-time student." She surprised herself with her honesty.

"Do you know anything about Physics?" he sighed, he needed the students but refused to take on a waste of time.

"Yes, I know about dark matter, particle acceleration, quantum realities, negative matter, Star Gate," she laughed as she tried to joke. "I'm a good learner, I swear I will doo all my homework and I will try my hardest to never offend you again please you have to take me on!" she begged.

"So, you need me to help you?" he asked staring at her smooth thigh.

"Yes professor," she nodded and looked up at him.

"Call me Daddy," he leaned back and looked her in the eye.

"What?" she wasn't sure she heard right, could she already be thinking dirty thoughts about him?

"Look if you want this then you have to convince me, I have a tenure, and can do whatever I please," he nodded and continued "now call me Daddy and convince me that I want you to see you twice a week."

"D-Daddy?" she said it more like a question still unsure of what was going on.

"Oh, come on, a girl as beautiful as you, you can do better," he smirked encouraging her.

"I, okay," she inhaled deeply and slid her trembling hand slowly up his thigh from his knee. "Daddy," her tone was more childish "can I please come visit you twice a week, I promise I'll be a good girl and wear my panties from now on."

Her hands stopped just as it was about to hit his hardening groin.

"Much better," he whispered. He then grabbed the hand on his thigh and pulled it over his hardening member.

"Oh,um." She froze as she felt him twitch through the slacks.

"I have the next 2 hours free, take your time," he shifted in his seat spreading his legs.

"If I do this than you will sign my slip saying I'm in the class?" she asked starting to rub circles in his lap.

"Mhm. All it takes is a bit of initiative Alex," he watched her carefully making sure she was willing to play.

"Okay," she said more for herself than him.

She wanted to fuck him before she knew who he was so why not? It was better than not having her parents pay for her expenses.

Deciding she was all in she delicately rubbed him through his pants until she felt him fully erect.

"Just like that," he moaned watching her perfectly manicured fingers slowly undo his belt, then his pants.

Her hand was cool as she carefully slipped it in his pants and under his boxers. She felt the warm soft skin that surrounded his hard member. Letting her fingers slowly trace down the shaft and over the tip she realized just how large he was.

Her eyes gleamed with the idea of his big member pushing against her walls, burying itself within the deepest parts of her core.

"Tell Daddy what your thinking," he inhaled sharply as her fingers wrapped around him.

"I'm thinking that Daddy will be upset when his big cock doesn't fit in my tight pussy," she bit her lip hoping that what she said would be okay.

"Mh, Daddy doesn't expect you to take him in all the way on your first try," he said lowly surprised at her change in confidence.

"But I want to," she whispered sliding down on her knees and moving between his.

She moved the papers off his little desk and set them on her seat before flipping the table over for better access to his lap. She was eager to see it with her own eyes, so much that she bit her bottom lip as she pulled him out of his trousers.

His erection bounced with a pink head and a bead of precum. He watched as her eyes traveled down his shaft and back up then up to his. There was a hint of uneasiness in her stare making her look even more innocent.

"Hey," he said as he stroked her face with his larger hand "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Do you not want me to?" she asked sticking her tongue out and pressing it against the base slowly moving up the shaft and finally teasingly gently over the head, lapping up the pre-cum.

Her eyes closed as she tasted his juices for the first time, salty and slightly sweet. Alex wanted to taste him more, she had never tasted anything like home before and she didn't know if she ever would again.

"Yes, Daddy would love it if you wrapped those perfect little lips around him," Professor Solo smirked seeing her enjoy the taste of him in her.

She stared up at him and repeated the process sticking out her tongue and running it up his member but on the other side, this time she licked the head a few more times with the tip of her red tongue. She watched as he closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of a woman's touch.

She slowly moved her hand up and down, waiting for him to open his eyes. When he did she licked her other hand and slid it under her skirt and under her white panty's.

She was wet with desire just by tasting him in her mouth and feeling him against her hand. She rubbed her pussy at the same pace she rubbed his dick and moaned.

His breathing became shorter as he watched her touch herself while she touched him. there was nothing he wanted more than to burry himself waist deep in her. Then she did something no other girl had done.

She came with a slight tug to his member, he didn't mind, and pulled her hand out from her panty's. Her palm was coated in her creamy juices, she licked her hand and then her lips. Careful to not spill over his pants she rubbed her juices around his cock.

He was amazed at just how sexy it was to watch a girl do that, her lips slowly wrapped around his large mushroom headed cock and slowly moved down his shaft until they both felt it hit her throat.

She moaned relaxing her throat muscles and sliding her lips further down. She couldn't take him all in even though she tried and decided to use her hands for help. One squeezed his heavy balls while the other moved over the base of his throbbing cock.

His hands found themselves on her head and removing the ponytail she foolishly made. He began to grow uneasy and maneuvered her head up and farther down his cock. The sight of his member disappearing between her lips moved him closer to his edge. Shen, she began to choke her pulled her away and let her catch her breath. She was grateful and quickly returned to sucking on his cock. Again, he moved her head against his dick and watched as her eye rolled up to watch him. his covered abs tightened in anticipation.

She could sense him tensing, she lifted her head to quickly catch her breath and watch him pant then returned to finish the Job. He held her head down as far as he could while his body convulsed, his cock twitched and with a loud moan that bounced from the walls he came. His come filled her mouth and traveled down her throat while she coughed and swallowed as much as she could. He released his hold on her and leaned back still panting.

She looked up as she slowly let his used cock slip from her lips with a popping sound. Professor Solo reached for her slip and pulled his pen from his shirt pocket out, with a messy wave of his hand he signed her admittance slip and dropped his pen to look back at her.

She was grinning with cum coming down the side of her lips. He smiled reaching over and wiping it from her beautiful face. Before he could clean it of on the seat she snatched his hand and licked her new favorite flavor off his finger.

"Welcome to Quantum Mechanics," he said exasperated, "if you are late I will punish you in anyway I see fit, understood?"

"Yes, Daddy Solo," she nodded, her knees were aching from the hard carpet.

"You will discard your panties at the beginning of class if you wear them, in my hand or in my desk which is in my office. I suggest getting here early for that," he inhaled deeply. "I also wont pass you just for wetting Daddies dick got that?" he asked pushing hair behind her ear.

"Yes Daddy."

"If your grade falls below a B then this is over understood?" he was stern but need her to understand.

"I will be a good girl Daddy," she smiled.

"Good," he rubbed his cock getting hit hard once more "now come sit on Daddy's lap for your reward."