Daddy Surprises Baby on Birthday

Story Info
Her dominant lover surprises her with twin kinks.
3.1k words
3.67
35.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysJ
DaddysJ
4 Followers

*Disclaimer - This is a piece of fiction between two real life consenting adult couple in love. A gift for his lady love on her 34th Birthday as it happened written by the birthday girl. While role-playing she addresses him as Daddy and he calls her Baby.

It's a beautiful day, not too much sun yet warm enough to our comfort even the air is cool and crisp according to our tastes (mmm I think finally we have tamed the weather) as we cuddle in the porch and take the fresh morning air in our lungs (yeah I know we don't sleep much so its late morning lol). "I have an enticing surprise for you J." You softly whisper to me. Gosh!! I know that look! And suddenly I am brimming with endless ideas and unlimited combinations of what plans have you got circling at lightning speed in that sexy mind of yours I adore.

"Oh come on, please tell me!" I cutely pout making faces at you and you smile back your ever alluring tight lipped smile.

And the last sentence I hear while you walk towards the garage in your loosely hung sexy jeans and your suave black buttoned shirt is, "You have 20 minutes to get ready, as I know you'll need that much time with your fidgeting about. Don't keep me waiting." And I rushed to the bedroom.

White silk satin corset with white silk ribbon ties at the back, Amethyst satin short skirt with delicate white roses printed on it, matching amethyst, blue stockings ribbed at back with lacy strings with a garter belt (just like you love) 3 inch heels most attractive matching blue peep toes and the cutest clown nose in deep red I have ever seen.

(You never fail to surprise me and we swim in our humor lol). What! I checked all the things kept out on the bed for me again. So here's the catch, no Lingerie not even Panties! (Oh! Daddy) Oh, there is something though I didn't see before a blue box. But it had a note. I eagerly read it. "Do not open Baby - D" As I gave one last look to my body and my make up before slipping in my beautiful attire. I noticed my smooth fair soft skin was starting to get blushing pink to red in Daddy's favorite places.

As I lingered while softly touching my dark brown big nipples I realized how extremely hard they were now and looked so proud with goosebumps all over my very fair, firm round succulent breasts."I dare not touch and see down there." I thought to myself as he doesn't like me to do that without his knowledge.

A mischievous smile flashed on my lips as I sat beside you in our blue car (the one you kept for our long drives) and I famously coyly blushed and said pouting, "Daddy I am sorry I am a minute late. I had to put the nose on also you know and then I remembered, I forgot to powder my nose." I winked and closed my eyes. Any second now, I was expecting your hand on my head to grab me by my hair! But it seemed like an eternity of silence; finally I opened my eyes and nearly trembled when I saw the look in your face.

Those eyes said it all. "We shall have to do something about your pouting, now hold this bag tight and put your eye mask on." The only words I would hear till we reach the secret destination you had in mind and I knew the black satin Bag was one of your favorite of special pleasure toys for me. And the accelerator screeched.

I could smell the fresh drops of rain softly falling even before he nearly yanked me out of the car. "It hurts Daddy!" I complained as he held me close to his chest with my back towards him and his hard member, grinding into my plump, perfectly round moon of an arse as he held my left hand twisted under his grip and whispered fiercely in my ear, "Stop pouting and do not fidget when you walk, and take Daddy's hand so you don't trip over while walking with that eye mask on."

The smell of rain was overpowered by steely smells with some sort of chemical odor around as he walked me through the doors. "Is everything is in its place. Can we start now?" I heard Daddy's voice after what seems like an eternity since he had taken all my clothes off except my eye mask and suddenly I was horrified thinking there were others present in the room.

"Come Baby let's put you up on a pedestal my love." Those two words alone make me wet, drenching wet anytime he says them but right now I was a mixture of wetness and sweat and so much in anticipation of the surprise he had planned that I was taken completely aback when he put me on a hard steel table.

OMG!! I froze as the eye mask was taken off by Daddy and as my eyes acclimatized I was trembling and throbbing at the same time. I was on a steel table yes and right in front of me on the tripod was a camera ready in action. On my left at a distance I saw many piercings and tattoo inks and guns set on the side tables. And on my right were a man and a woman probably waiting for Daddy's orders. The women looked horrible she was probably a lesbian and the guy was um I think gay!!! The odds of that happening must have been the part of Daddy's plan I thought.

But I was still not aware of Daddy's plans fully and what the fuck was the camera doing there. "Happy Birthday Baby." Daddy's voice cooed in my ears and I smiled faintly.

The only thought in my mind was, What are you going to do with me Daddy and who are these strangers in front of whom I am sitting stark naked? God!! Suddenly it dawned on me the first time I was completely exposed under the bright lights and in front of the camera and these two strange people. Daddy being there helped a little yes. As my first reaction was to close my legs, but I couldn't and I saw with my eyes wide open at the spreader bar between my ankles. Damn!!!

"When did he even put it in the car and how did I not notice him carrying it?" As I tried to cover my fair breasts suddenly I discovered my arms were tied behind my back in cuffs! Shit why did I not remember any of it. But something told me it was a part of the whole plan as I dreamed again.

"Don't you even think about putting that finger on your dirty little cunt Bitch." I shivered as I heard Daddy's voice behind me. I didn't notice him standing there while I was pampering my nipples and looking at the brand new attire, he had laid out for me on the bed.

"Oh, sorry Daddy, I was just thinking that I shouldn't be touching myself down there without your knowledge." As Daddy grabbed me from behind and looked ahead in the full length mirror admiring our picture perfect together. I chose this opportunity to pacify him more and whispered to him "Daddy, I was a good Baby and I didn't even touch the blue box."

"Close those Prick sucking lips now, brat." he roared, "and only open them for having this drink with Daddy before you get dressed in time." As I parted my lips to take a sip from the crystal tumbler I heard Daddy chuckle. "Not so easy my sweetheart, Daddy's going to personally sip it with your hot wet tongue around mine." I was filled with ecstasy and a feeling of lightness as he sipped each little sip from the tumbler and transferred it in my mouth kissing me hard each time.

"No it was not the scotch!" I came back from my dream land to the present then what made me woozy and not remember anything. But till now Daddy had taken his position behind me the steel table and had spread his legs besides mine and was grinding into my arse. Mmmmmm. He felt warm as I was freezing on the steel table.

"Ready my love?" Daddy smiled and said to me. I nodded, not having a clue to the ordeals ahead. Check the camera daddy instructed the man and he gave the thumbs up to Daddy and Daddy winked at me. The women looked at Daddy as if asking his approval and he nodded.

Then he whispered in my ear, "Now be a good little girl for Daddy and be still or I'll punish you." To my shocked expression he seemed to be laughing his head off. I literally jumped as the women took my left nipple in her mouth and started sucking and licking it feverishly. I tried to resist, but Daddy glared at me and so I just froze. She worked my nipple quickly as I have overly responsive nipples. I was in shock my brown big nipple got as hard as a pebble.

Ouch, I squealed as she bites me lightly on it. "Whore!" Daddy shouted at me, "What did I tell you about moving and squealing!" I apologized to Daddy and let the women continue my abuse of my nipples. She was now onto my right one and Daddy had yanked my head back, his fingers knotted in my long auburn brown hair as he fiercely kissed me on my lips, probing his tongue deep inside as he moaned into my mouth. "Are you enjoying my Bitch?"

Ah! No! Daddy! Stop this please. I shouted at the top of my lungs as I felt excruciating pain in my right nipple and I saw with horror that the woman was piercing my right nipple in that hard state. FUCK!! I couldn't stop crying. "Shhh! hush now my baby, you are my brave little girl, smile for Daddy now." As Daddy stroked me on my head and kept whispering to me and I forced a smile under my extremely painful condition.

"Did you get it all?" Daddy seemed to be asking the gay man who was recording the whole process. And again he signed up his thumb. That's all he does. I sulked under my breath.

"What was that you said Baby?" Daddy asked me holding me tightly.

"Nothing Daddy, I wanted to thank you for my gift, it looks so pretty on my right nipple." I whimpered even though I felt so much pain as I didn't want him in a bad mood.

"Would it be the right time now to tug her?" Daddy asked the woman and she just smiled and nodded. Mmmmmmmmmm. Daddy moaned. "Ready my little one." Daddy asked. For what? I was thinking aloud and fearing the worst when again my screams while he tugged my nipple ring softly was muffled in his deep kiss. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Daddy smiling at me. Oh! I always melt at his smile.

"Let's have another drink my little one, you are going to need It." And this time Daddy let me gulp it down by the tumbler in his hands. My hands and feet were numb with the binding and the bar and not to mention my right nipple was sore to the degree possible. The pain had subsided a little now. And I thought to myself, well at least it's over and now I can go back with my Daddy and away from these people and this place. Naive I was to not know Daddy's mischievous plan number two. Ofc he is a Gemini he had twin plans.

What is happening the woman now took over the camera and the man now came and stood near us with another piercing tool in his hand? Oh no I thought, I don't want both my nipples pierced especially when Daddy knows so well that my left one is too sensitive. As I looked at Daddy with pleading eyes he instructed the man to wait. I was happy momentarily that he is actually listening to me. "Now where did you keep the goody bag baby?" Daddy was referring to our special bag of pleasure and pain toys.

I pointed faintly in the direction of the chest of drawers near the door. Daddy took out our famously used big glass butt plug and some lube and then he said, "But I think you won't need any lube tonight on this public pedestal my fucking little bitch." And something twitched inside me and I knew I was dripping the steel table more now.

"Isn't she a lovely sight my little girl?" Daddy seemed to be asking the horrendous woman and she smiled and nodded and as if asking something from Daddy. What could it be? I thought. I was already angry at her. And then she moved from the camera place and Daddy took over the camera and to my shock of my life she inserted her finger deep up my slit and started rubbing me softly. I tried not to moan as I was mixed with fear and anxiety and guilt and anger and wetness at the same time as Daddy was watching me through the camera and smiling at me.

Ohhhhhhh! Why does he do that! Smile so innocently always as if nothing happened. "She is wet."The woman affirmed towards Daddy.

"Enough! Now baby puts that finger in your mouth and lick your juices." And the woman shoved the finger in my mouth and I licked hungrily as, if not wanting ant drop of mine left on that horrible woman. As I saw Daddy approaching me with a glint in his eyes, I knew. I know that gleam too well. My legs involuntarily tried to spread more to accommodate him, but well Daddy is a Meany and he surprises me always. As his fingers lingered over my slit and he scooped some of my juice to moisten my anal ring it puckered up even more.

Oh Daddy!!!!!!!! I moaned like always, forgetting where I was. Everything ceased to exist and it was just me and my Daddy. The Glass plug felt right in its place as Daddy pushed it inside my arse hole as he has done so many times previously. Daddy loved my arse, even more than my dark extremely wet hot tight cunt, his love hole. He always teased me, even after long hours, even days of denial of my bliss of having his Rock hard thick long member in there. He always took my arse hole first no matter what.

Yes, Daddy is my arse man and I Love him so much. "Baby wants more." said Daddy as he licked his lips. I let out a big stream as my whole body buckled with love and lust for my Daddy. I knew today he would give me everything as it was my special day, my birthday. Oh! Daddy I love you. I moaned loudly as one of his fingers found way to my dripping slit.

Mmmmmm whispered Daddy "My little cunt whore is all wet and ready for his Daddy, always ready for Daddy aren't you Slut!!!" Those words were like magic for me and I was in seventh heaven buckling gyrating writhing with Daddy's finger inside me. Daddy slipped another finger inside me. Ahhhh! it felt full now my love hole with his three fingers inside me deep, touching me places I have never been, all exposed for Daddy on this cold table with a big butt plug in me and his fingers. Ohhhhhhh! Suddenly I find Daddy trying to slide his pinkie too inside.

Oh!!! I gasped I knew what this meant. Any second now! I tried to loosen myself, but my cunt automatically tightened its grip over his long fingers, and so on in a go his fist was inside me sliding in. "OOOOOHHHHHH!!!! Fuck your dirty little Bitch Daddy!!!!!"

He knew I went wild with fisting and then there was no stopping me. I looked at Daddy with my bloodshot intoxicating lustful big brown eyes. "Come on Baby, you can do better." Daddy teased me.

"Fuck your personal little whore Daddy."I glared at him, unable to resist my need to cum.

"Don't you dare even think of Cumming Slut!!!! I am not done with you yet." He growled and I whimpered under my breath. Suddenly he pulled his hand out and I was taken out of my trance, then Daddy came behind me again on the table and took me in his arms tightly. His left hand was on my newly pierced right nipple ring as he tugged it slightly.

"No Daddy Please." I pleaded. But I knew my pleadings would go in vain before Daddy. He was a man with a mission now. As the gay man came forward now and to my utter horror he held my swollen big clit in between his fingers. I twitched.

"Don't move Little Girl be very still for Daddy." And I froze knowing resisting would be futile. Arghhhhhhh!! No!! Daddy!! No Please. I was in sweats and sharp pain when it was over and all I could hear was Daddy whispering in my ear.

"That's my brave little girl; look at your twin presents now, your brand new Nipple and Clit ring to keep your big clit well behaved. Love you my Baby Happy Birthday." And he smiled at me. I melted again. My Daddy is so full of surprises for me always. "And you will thank your Daddy at home in our special way as Daddy let you scream loudly when your extremely beautiful big sexy clit was pierced in Daddy's name."

And I looked at my clit ring and saw what I had overlooked before. Just dangling below my beautiful silver clit ring was the letter D in silver looped in the ring. "I Love You Daddy!" my voice muffled as I kissed him on his lips as he signaled to shut the camera. Daddy was doing all the work now, dressing me up, taking our toy bag, collecting the recording CD and paying the people.

And I was in wonderland as I knew what Daddy meant exactly when he wanted me to thank him in our special way at home. But that's for another day. (Pssst no I didn't forget the blue box! Until next time.)

DaddysJ
DaddysJ
4 Followers