Daddy, Take Me Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to watch your daddy take you, Chloe. Would you...like that?" she teased, and flung herself deep inside me.

"Don't...don't say that, Maisie. I...I...ohhh....fuck! Yes, darling. Like...that," I shrieked. But I couldn't deny the image she had conjured up, though. Maisie. Watching us. Watching my father fuck me.

I could feel my pussy cream with every delicious stroke. I wrapped my legs around her waist, and pulled her into me. I could feel the perspiration sliding down my face, as we kissed slowly at first, small, almost delicate pecks covering every part of each other.

"Take me, mon amour," I beckoned. "Just...just fuck me, Maisie. Fuck me like...you need me ...right now," I groaned, thrusting my hips onto her pelvis. I could feel us both tremor under the delicious pulsing, my juices running down and tickling my butt.

Our wet bodies pushed, touched and ground together; Maisie 'offering' me her full breasts to lick, suck and adore. I rubbed my face across her tits, teeth lightly nipping her stiff nipples. Maisie only fucked me harder, her tits swaying above my eager mouth. The little tremors from the shaft soared through our bodies, adding to this erotic encounter. Her warm breath and heated cries were bringing us closer. God, this woman was perfect.

We looked deep into one another, our bodies shaking and wet, 'til she said one word—"Together," and we climaxed.

My little toes curled as I came, my legs stiff and hard as the phallus deep inside me. In my fog-addled mind, I'll admit I was waiting for the beautiful gush of thick, seminal daddy-cum. Our eyes were wide open, our mouths in that beautiful 'O' as we came together. Tiny drops of her perspiration fell on my cheeks and my eyes, as she continued to use me, sliding her love in and out, prodding, her hips moving to and fro as she emptied her pussy on me. Her breathless mouth came to mine, and we sloppily kissed, sucking each other's lips, small delicious bites and her hands in my hair, gently, but firmly tugging it.

I moved my legs from around her waist, splayed them open for her, and she continued to take me, her unrelenting thrusts dominating me. My hands fisted the sheets of the bed; my body belonged to her. Incoherently, she grabbed the remote and turned it off, her hips still flaying me.

"Again," she moaned, and held herself firmly within me. I pushed up, the most subtle moves of my mons rubbing her swollen clit. My pelvis moved around, as if I was taking my daddy. I could feel that delicious spark gliding up my stomach, and I came again. Maisie stroked my face, helping me through my spasms.

"Good girl...that's it...take it, darling...just...that's my good leanabh-nighean," she whispered, still sliding slowly in and out of my valley. Her words did nothing to calm my body, and, if anything, I

gushed even more.

I half-opened my eyes and smiled at her glistening face, knowing it was me she loved. The faux cock was slippery and stiff inside me, our sap mixing and covering the other. Maisie gently pulled out, held herself there, then plunged back into my depth. Twice more she teased me, and then we squirted our juices, an exquisite orgasm for two enveloping us. Her pelvis gradually stopped, although every few seconds she would pump deep inside me again, as if she wanted to be certain her phallus was empty, just as my daddy did.

She finally flopped down on my neck. Her cool breath warmed me even more. I held her close, my arms around her back, her shaft still inside me. I couldn't figure out why she didn't like the fullness that a man can give you, but relished the thought that she chose me.

Maisie half-heartedly pulled herself from my sheath, both of us moaning at the loss of connection. She slowly leant up on her knees, and pulled the phallus from her pussy, juices seeping out onto the soaked sheets. She lazily dropped it on the bed, and engulfed me with her hands and mouth.

"That was..." she murmured, her words lost in her deep breaths.

We wrapped our bodies as one, legs and arms entangled in each other. We mimicked each other's motions; the pushing of a stray hair away from our faces, the light touches on the other's skin, and the gentle kisses on the other's lips. Maisie rolled over and picked up the used phallus and held it to my mouth. I opened my mouth and stuck my little tongue out. We licked each other's end of the silicone. I smiled, as I watched Maisie deepthroat the end that had been so far inside me.

"Don't tell me you don't want a real cock, mon amour?" I snickered, blushing at the thought.

"Only your dad's," she cheekily smiled, as I slapped her butt, and she returned to her sucking. Just that single thought; Maisie and my daddy—fucking, making love, set me off again, a little jolt singing its way up my body.

We spent the next few hours holding, talking and reconfirming our connection. Somewhere around 2:00am, she broached the subject of 'what-if?' I desperately tried to tell her that it was only her I wanted...or needed.

"Chloe...we never had that year we had talked about, though. For you, I'm giving you the next few months, okay? Whatever and whoever you happen to find, indulge yourself, aye? I need you to do this, darling...for us both. I have three years on you. I know who I want, okay? But I need you to reconnect with your mums and dad. Take this inopportune time...for me. Just...share with me what happens?" she sighed. "I shan't have time for any of that, what with work during the day and taking care of dad in the evenings. I'm sure we'll make up for it on our weekends though!" she laughed.

I tried to reaffirm my commitment to her...to us, but she wouldn't hear of it.

"All I can ask is, don't go looking, but if the occasion arises, grab it, okay? Just...don't fall in love, all right?" she half-smiled, but I knew those words stung.

I was quiet for the longest time, mulling over her 'request.' Was this a way to allow her to seek out a partner? Did she really love me? And what if she found someone. Would she fall in love? A wave of trepidation rushed over me. I'm going to lose her.

I woke the next morning, our last for a while, sullen and morose. Maisie, as ever, could sense my apprehension. As check-out wasn't 'til ten, we spent the time making love, pleasuring each other with fingers, tongues and eyes; the urgency and need was palpable. This time I used her; rubbing my spread legs on hers, a gooey trail of my exertions streaking her. Maisie knew what I needed, and left me to my devices. I rolled her onto her stomach, and made love to her glorious bum, kissing, biting, swatting and licking her, whilst my fingers spread and slipped between her labia, and I took her, my tongue playing with her puckered little bud. As she pushed her butt into my face, her body convulsed at the first of a few morning orgasms.

I moved up her body, laying on her back, my lips nuzzling her neck and my nose buried in her hair, all the while moaning my love for her. I spread, and held her arms out, and made love to her hair, kissing , smelling and burying my head in her tresses, my pelvis wet-humping her arse. My lips kissed and smelled her. My Maisie.

I buried my head on her softness, as I rubbed my slick pussy up her back and then straddled her head, rubbing my oozing cunt on her long, delicate hair. I wanted her to smell me, miss me. I wanted to mark her. As mine. I arched my back, and using her head, rubbed my gushy pussy on her, my clit throbbing, as I smeared my sap in her now matted-hair, grunting and moaning her name. I could hear her muffled whimpers of, "Ohhh...fuck...ohhhh, God. What are you..." but she lay still, letting me use her, 'til finally, I came, her locks darkened with my cum. I leaned on the headboard, my breath laboured and short. I could hear my beautiful girlfriend sob with joy beneath me.

I lifted my tiny body up, and told her to roll over, my pussy still over her beautiful face.

Maisie looked at me, wide-eyed and beautiful, moving from my gaping cunt to my eyes. "What was that!" she gasped.

Ignoring her question, I painted her face with my pussy, Maisie licking and sucking my lips, as I held her locks in my hands,'til I came on her again. I moved down and rubbed my slick cunt over each breast, wishing her hard nipples were long enough to fuck me. I slathered her body with my sap, 'til I was between her welcome, open legs. Mons to mons, we made love, feverishly kissing 'til we creamed over each other. No words were spoken, only our soft grumbles. We both knew.

We haphazardly moved our bodies, head to toe. I was under her, holding her delectable ass, squeezing and fondling her womanly flesh, as she slowly slid her labia through my parted mouth. We slowly caressed each other until we came on the other's face...again. Maisie rolled off me and I crept up her body, licking her like a little kitten, and tongued my juices off her body.

"I'll...always be your leanabh-nighean, mon amour?" I tentatively asked, my body still tingling, and hoping she would understand my still-weak Scottish.

"Always," she smiled. "I'm beginning to really like this side of you, Chloe," she snickered. "If you want to be my baby-girl, if that's what you need, then yes, you are my leanabh-nighean. Not always though, aye, but I like this side of you coming out," she smiled, and delicately kissed me. "But...as you know, there's times when I need to be your leanabh-nighean," she shyly giggled.

"Oh, darling. That I know!" I laughed.

Then we got serious.

"We've got this, leannan. It's only for a while, aye? We'll talk every day and see each other every weekend. Don't worry, my love," she reaffirmed. "C'mon, now. Shower, then breakfast," she smiled angelically, as she swallowed me with her arms.

We lazily clambered from the bed and showered, washing and preening each other, both taking our turn on our knees. I always felt so compliant on my knees in front of this beautiful woman. I thought how I was somewhat like my mom; strong and assertive at work, but somewhat passive when it came to my dad and Emily. Not always, from what I could figure out, but she definitely had that streak in her. I loved giving myself to Maisie, as much as she obviously enjoyed my more docile nature. We worked.

As long as I was on my knees, well...I leaned down and tenderly kissed her toes, my hands holding her calves and my lips trailed up her tight body. I could feel my wetness seep when she slyly shifted her legs wider. I rubbed my face on her legs, and moved slowly up, kissing and licking her thighs. Her hand gently held my head, not leading me anywhere, but just touching me. My tongue followed the curves of her body, tasting her as I lifted myself higher. My fingers softly traced her still-swollen labia, Maisie moaning above me, her sounds dampened by the shower mist. Fingers traced that lovely crease between her thighs, as my tongue snaked out and slid through her sex. Her gentle hand became more urgent, holding me firm between her legs. I could taste the first flow of her juices, encouraging me to delve further into her valley. Suddenly, she delicately pushed my head away.

"Wait...wait, darling," she said, and a slow stream of pee trickled from within. I was mesmerised. She squatted and split her legs a bit, the flow gushing from her, her hand still on my head. Why, I don't know, but I stuck my tongue out, breaking the flow.

"Fuck, Chloe...No...please...just," she half-heartedly moaned even if she made no move to push my head away. I leant in, let her cover me, and mark me with her pale-yellow pee. I stuck my tongue out again, tasting my lover's acrid flood.

"No...Chloe...No," she groaned, but still made no move to stop me.

I focused my eyes up, her face looking deliriously down at me, and I let her cover me with her morning purge.

"Fuck, Chloe...you're so...fucking dirty," she moaned, and pulled my head into her pussy, wetting my face, her inhibitions gone.

I turned us, and pushed her against the tiled wall, my tongue lashing her delicious slit. Her flow of pee had stopped, replaced by the taste of her sap. Maisie ground her pussy against my willing mouth and used me. The not-too-distasteful mix of her discharges spurred me on.

"My...God, Chloe...that's so...so...bloody—" and her voice stopped, as she, almost violently, rocked her hips against my tongue, until I could feel her gush in my mouth. I licked, sucked and swallowed what I could, then rubbed my face across her sex, content that my love was satisfied. My desire was still vexing me, so I quickly turned her around, and kissed her ass, my tongue slicing through her cheeks. I looked up at Maisie, her hands high on the cool wall, her butt involuntarily pushing back on my face. I felt her hand on my head, holding me where I knelt. I spent God-knows-how-long adoring and feasting on her perfect globes, then spanked her bottom and rose.

Maisie turned, grabbed and kissed me, her tongue penetrating my lips easily. Our gentle moans mixed as one as we engulfed one another.

"And where did that come from, leannan?" she smirked.

"Je t'adore, Maisie," is all I could come up with to say.

She pushed me against the wall, and breast to breast; we kissed.

"And I adore you, Chloe," she hissed.

Her fingers moved from my wet, bedraggled hair, along the cheek, over my shoulder to my breast and down my slim body. Her fingers played with my sparse pussy hair and slipped between my folds, softly rubbing 'til she could feel my slickness. She slipped two fingers into me, my back arching at the breach, her thumb cleverly on my clit.

"Cum for me, darling," she whispered. "Go on...do it," she rasped, taking me. I spread my legs and gave myself to her...again.

We looked at each other, our breathing deep, but shallow. It was so intense, staring at one another as she manipulated my body as only she ever had. I saw everything in her eyes; her desire, love and captivating glow.

"Do it, leannan," she beckoned me. "Tha gaol agam ort."

"And I love you," I groaned, and came, shuddering on wobbly legs, I shrieked as my love poured from deep within me. My eyes were begging for her lips on mine, but she just stared at me. It was more than enough to get me off, the intimacy tangible.

My body began to slip from her grasp and I ended up on the shower floor, my head hanging low. Maisie sat with me, holding me, embracing and kissing me bowed head.

"Are you...okay?" she asked.

I looked up at her bright green eyes, and could only say, "Never better," and wrapped my arms around her.

We dried each other, each taking time to coddle and brush the other's hair. I loved the connection we had, both seemingly knowing what the other needed at any given time. Our life together bode well.

Finally, we dressed, packed and ended up at some nondescript restaurant. Both of us were wasted by the emotion of it all, but we knew, too, that if we were meant to be together, we'd see this 'bump' through. Eventually, we made our way to mine. I asked her to come in so we could explain to my parents what was going on, and garner any advice they may have. As I opened the door, my overnight bag in hand, Maggie and Lily came running to us, jumping gleefully into our arms. Tears began to flow. This was real now. Mom ushered my sisters out while we went to the front room and talked. We told them my plan to go up every weekend to be with Maisie and help her dad, too. Mum put together a hasty lunch for all, and we sat at the long table together for the last time...for now, I hoped. Maisie took my mums out for a quiet chat outside, while I stayed with dad and my sisters. He could see the sorrow in my shoulders and grasped my hand, gently squeezing it and giving me flagging relief. I watched my mums cuddling Maisie, mom's eyes looking towards me at the table.

Maisie had to go, as she had packing, and needed to spend time with her mum. Everyone said their goodbyes in the kitchen, as I walked her, hand in hand, to the front door. We kissed amidst the tears from us both.

"I'll pick you up next Friday, okay?" she sighed.

"I can't wait," I cried, and she was gone.

I closed the door when I couldn't see her car anymore and went to the kitchen. Dad suggested we get out and head over to the park—just what was needed to stop me from overthinking Mums just held me, their arms around me making me feel safe and secure. We spent the afternoon together, Maggie and Lily taking care of their big sister. We finally returned home, but I begged off dinner, deciding to mope around on my own in my room. Eventually, I heard the usual Sunday night commotion getting the kids ready for bed. Maggie and Lily both popped their heads in and jumped on the bed, smothering me in their much-needed cuddles. I called Maisie later and held it together enough to say goodbye. Around nine, mom came in and sat on the bed, her hand reassuringly on me.

"Would you like to stay with us tonight, Chloe? Maisie thought it would be a good idea," she sighed. "She also told us that she has given you back to us...'til she comes back home. We're here if you need us...for anything, okay?" she smiled, and leaned over, kissing me, once again, in a not-too-motherly fashion. "It's up to you but...we've missed you, and think you should be with us and your father tonight," she smiled, and walked out, closing the door behind her.

Damn you, Maisie, I thought. You know me so well, I smiled.

In time, I made my way upstairs to my parent's room, somewhere I had not visited in ages. I changed from my silky boy shorts into more demure cotton pyjamas. My heart was beating with...what? Trepidation? Fear? Longing? I gently knocked and turned the handle, peering in. The three heads all turned to me, smiling and holding out their hands. I ran to the bed and jumped in between them, and the tears started again.

"Shhh," dad said. "You'll be fine. We're here, okay? C'mere," he beckoned, and pulled me to his firm chest. I laid my head on him, my hand stealthily on his taut stomach, and felt better, safely cocooned in his warmth. Mom moved behind me, her arm over my slender body, and gently lay her hand on my hip. I could feel mum's unmistakable hand on my shoulder and hair, as dad plastered my head with tiny kisses.

I was home...

12