Daddy, Take Me Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But looking at her, laid out, her breath ragged and her beautiful simmering body in view for me, changed my mind.

"I...I may need a new little...bra, mommy. Would you take me shopping, hmm?" I smiled, pulling my lip down like an innocent, naive lass.

"Ohhhh, my....Chloe," she groaned. "Of course...mommy will take you shopping, darling."

"Would you, uhh, help me...you know, in the changing room? Will you help me choose the right one? I may need help...putting it on. You'll help, won't you...mommy?" I rasped, getting more into her little play now.

"Ooooooh—fuc—Chloe...yes...yes, I'll—aaaaah—let me...please!" she cried, her fingers now savagely fucking her pussy. "Show me, Chloe...just...show me," she barked at me.

"What? This?" I teased, and pulled the robe open, just showing her my little mound.

"More, baby...just a bit...more," she begged.

"Mommy!" I faux asserted. "I...I'm too shy to show you my...titties. I...I really shouldn't. Maybe I should just...go to my room, hmm?" I teased.

"Please, baby. Just...a little...oooooh—pleeea—just—oooooh—Chlo—" she whined. "Just stay there for...mommy. Don't go, sweetie. Mommy just wants—uuuugh—fuc—to—watch...you," she cried.

"Hmmm, mommy. I'm not sure," I meowed. "Maybe just my...vagine?" I taunted, and opened my robe, my glistening pussy on view for her.

"Oooooh, Chlo—you're...so...so...bad to me," she blurted, her face shiny with a sheen of her sweat.

My fingers played with my small tuft of matted hair, sliding my fingers through my muff and slowly bringing them to my mouth, and sucking my delicious juices.

"Does...mommy want to, uhm, taste her...little girl, hmm?" I teased, and walked to her, my wet fingers outstretched. I stood between her open legs and leaned over, my fingers under her nose now.

"Smell me, mommy," I teased, and Arabella shuddered and orgasmed, a ferocious cry ripped through her body, as she fucked her wanton pussy.

I wiped my fingers on her lips, then fell to my knees, biting her nipple, as I made my way down her delectable body. I buried my head in her orgasm, as I bit her fingers, but she kept them there, firmly implanted and taking her beautiful pussy. I licked and sucked her leaking juices, my tongue duelling with her fingers for a place on her clitty.

I lifted my head and whispered, "Mmmm, mommy. You taste wonderful," and leaned back down as she squirted over my face, the scent acrid, but stirring me nonetheless. I bathed my face in her intoxicating juices, her pelvis pushing up. She was so lost in this total abandonment. I felt her hand on my cheek, holding me and gasping.

"Mmmm, mommy," I overstated, "you taste like...me," I smirked.

"Ohhh, Chloe. What are you..." she moaned. "Lick me some more, baby."

I leaned down and did as she asked, licking and cleaning up her puffy cunt. My tongue lashed her heady pussy, her wet, tangled pussy hair saturated with her exertions. I rubbed my little nose in her cluster of auburn hair, her hand holding me firm, as she flicked her pelvis up onto my eager mouth. I looked up at her and caught her eye. I rapidly flicked her clit, my hands on the creases in her thighs and digging into her flesh.

"Noooo," she groaned, and swatted my head away.

I lashed her one last time, smiled, and moved on top of Arabella, running my split labia over her leg, leaving a snail's trail of my sap on her.

I hovered over her body, her breasts heaving still, as I touched her stomach and moved up to her proud nipples. I grasped one and pulled, her delicious, erotic moan filling my heart.

I spread her legs, then pulled her right leg up, moving my body and angling it over hers, my right leg near her left side, my left leg planted by her ass. We were vulva to vulva, now. I looked down at her, her mouth open in what, surprise or excitement? Probably a bit of both.

"I'm going to fuck you...mommy," I whispered, and laid my vagine on hers. I gently grasped her breast and caressed her.

"My...my, Chloe," she gasped, and pushed her pelvis up, our wetness mixing.

I began these interminably slow gyrations, our pussies kissing nakedly. My eyes never left hers, as I lovingly massaged her breasts, my hips languidly sliding over her.

"You smell beautiful...mommy," still playing into her fantasy.

Her left hand moved up and stroked my now-bare breast, her satisfied face enlivening me.

"How does this feel, mommy? Do you like your...Little One's pussy on yours, hmm?" I gasped, using my daddy's sacred name for me. God knows where that came from, but I went with it.

"Ohhh, God....Chloe," she groaned, her hands on my hips, sliding me faster and harder against our clitties. "You're...so...so perfect, dar—" she whined.

Our breath relaxed after the initial thrill of our touch, and we slid into a gentle rhythm, our wetness sufficient enough that we didn't need any lube. I was loving this position with her, turning the dynamic back and forth suited me so well. Sure, I loved playing, and being the submissive, but was equally enthralled with having this sterling creature under me.

My fingers swept through our labia and I brought it to her face, marking her with our essence. She greedily sucked my fingers, our hard clits pressing and rubbing on the other. Her fabulous breasts rose and fell with every sure movement I made. Arabella's hand crept down to her mons, and she pulled up, her clit now totally exposed.

"Chloe's going to cum on you, mommy. Is that, 'kay? Can I? Please, mommy?" I taunted.

"Oooooh, yesssss, my...my beautiful...little...girl," she cried, and we were almost there.

"We...we don't need...Jonathon...do we?" I wheezed, knowing that word would set her off.

On hearing her son's name, Arabella pushed up, shrieked. and gushed herself on me. Her hand slapped my bare tit, so I slapped hers, as I streamed my girly juices onto her vagine. I could feel us spasming together, our bodies alive and tingling. My pelvis never stopped swishing over her, my hands touching her warm, soaked body. I needed to kiss and taste her, but knew this connection is what she needed right now. We lurched and swayed on each other, our coupling complete.

Our bodies moved together, the gentle swishing of our mons sliding on each other, our hands entwined and our eyes penetrating the other. I chortled, and moved my leg, falling into her weak arms. Her right leg timidly fell to the bed. I assumed her regimen of horse riding and yoga helped her keep the unusual, prolonged position. Arabella grabbed me, consuming me with her lips. Our slick bodies shimmied against each other, the grappling, kissing and hair-pulling, exciting us both.

Her head fell to my chest, her breath still rapid and warm.

"Where did you..." she began to say, but the words wouldn't come.

I could only choke and laugh.

"You're my inspiration, darling," I said, tenderly and kissed her. "I, uh, hope I didn't push too hard?" I asked, tentatively.

"Chloe," she breathed deeply. "You were... marvellous. My friggin' God," she chortled. "I should be embarrassed...but I'm not, darling. How could you possibly know me so well in this short time, hmm? I...I'm so taken aback by you, Chloe. God, your Maisie is one lucky woman, darling. I'm going to have to have a talk with her. She can't possibly lose you, Chloe. It would break my heart if she did," she sighed, and hugged me. "You're so...exquisite" she sighed.

"I'd say the same about your husband, but you know your marriage better than I do. You're an amazing woman, Arabella...on so many different levels," I sighed, my body relaxing into hers, her arms and spirit soaring around me. "I only hope I'm as perfect for Maisie as you imagine, Arabella. Thank you. Truly," I whispered, and kissed her moist boob.

We lay there forever, breathing and holding one another.

"Drink, darling? I'm absolutely parched," she giggled, and crept from the bed.

She poured us another glass of chilled wine, and we clinked glasses.

"I'm glad you're staying the night, Chloe. Thank you, okay?" she sighed, and took another long sip.

"There's nowhere I'd rather be, Arabella. You've, well, touched me. I had no idea our connection would be so, uhm, intense...but I'm so bloody pleased it is! I'm so...captivated by you, sweetie," I sighed, and pushed a stray clump of her moist hair behind her ear. "You're just what I need right now," and smiled.

"And you're a breath of fresh air for me, Chloe. I cannot even tell you how much," she said, meaningfully.

"Well...as we're spending the next few months together," I giggled.

"I can't believe you're in my life, darling. I know that 'this' only lasts until Maisie is back in your life completely, but I'm going to use this time to indulge myself in you, okay?" she asked.

"God...yes! Please!" I answered too quickly.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Chloe...but what I want, is to give you back to Maisie as a more whole woman, hmm? Allow me to teach you...about so many things, not just sex, okay?" she said, earnestly.

"I'd...I'd love that...Arabella," I chuckled, softly, knowing that under her wing, I'd learn and grow. Being older...and wiser, she had a wealth of experience I could draw from. I felt so lucky to have found her.

"Hmmm," she laughed. "Now, about the whole, uhm, mommy thing? Thank you for indulging me, right? You seem to be an especially intuitive and understanding woman, Chloe. There's a lot going on beneath you, eh? I get that, I do. I seriously doubt I could surprise you with any of my, well, kinks, hmm? It's just the first time we met, I was struck by you. Here's this wondrously beautiful woman, so petite and almost frail looking, but yet so self-assured. You do know it was your pitch that convinced me to go with Healy and Jacobs. And it wasn't just because I fancied you, okay? I can tell you're nobody's fool. God forbid I ever get on your bad side!" she laughed. "I could just tell you had a good, instinctive heart, Chloe. That's a very appealing trait. And I also imagine today is the first time you've had your pussy slapped though, eh?" she giggled.

"God, Arabella. Thank you. Thank you for seeing me. And you certainly tapped into something inside me!" I laughed. "I'm finding lately that my sub side is coming out more and more. I love it, but yes, just wait, 'til you see me handle a landscaping crew! I may be small, but I know what I'm doing. I'd gained their respect rather easily, I suppose. They used to try and pull fast ones on me all the time, but I won't take any crap from them. We all know where we stand now. We work together very well, actually. As far as your little crop kink? I...I loved it...and meant it when I told Maisie I wanted my breasts slapped like...that," I admitted, blushing furiously at my deep-seated, dark desires.

"I fantasised that you would be the little submissive I needed, but had no idea just how, uhm, receptive you'd be. God, I'm wet just thinking of it!" she laughed. "I'm also intrigued by how the roles changed so quickly. If I'm honest, I did get a thrill being taken by you," she whispered, blushing now. "You say you're twenty-three, but you're so much older, Chloe. I'm fascinated by you."

"Well, I know my body and I have a wonderful imagination. I just need that someone who I'm in tune with, like Maisie...and you, for my, uhm, desires to come out," I chuckled. "I think we're going to have a wonderful relationship, darling," and hugged her even tighter. "I'd love to be your Little One," I barely whispered, blushing, again, at using my daddy's affectionate word with someone else. "But not always! When I'm here working, I'm here working, 'kay? If not, well, I may need to use your riding crop on you, darling. Just to keep you in line, eh?" I laughed too loud.

"I'd...love that, Chloe!" she blushed, the most gorgeous shade of ruby covering her tender face. "What are we like, hmm?" she giggled. "Okay, I admit, too, that the whole 'mommy' thing is rather exciting for me, but I...I don't want it all the time, okay? I'd like just, well, Arabella and Chloe most of the time," she blushed. "You seem to have taken to it rather quickly, though," she laughed. "Anything you'd care to tell me?" she laughed.

Of course, I blushed.

"Darling, I couldn't agree more. Sure, it's fun exploring our little kinks and all, but I don't want 'this' based entirely on that, 'kay? I want to know you, 'kay? I'm loving your poise, and your romantic side, Arabella. But I can still be your little sub then, all right?" I squirmed. "And as much as you may be fascinated by me, well, I'm bloody infatuated with you already," I chuckled. "Now, kneel in front of me, darling, C'mon. Up," I sternly smiled, ignoring her last question to me.

I took her hand and we knelt in front of each other, staring at each other...and nature took its course.

Her hands, again, cupped my cheek in the tenderest, most sentimental way. I leaned into her, my heart filled with what, love? Arabella moved and our lips met again. Her hands strayed around my head, over my shoulders and she held me there.

My fingers followed the contours of her body, touching her hair, down her still-crimson cheek, and around her neck. She moved her head to mine, but I stopped her now with a quiet, "Shhhh. No," and she stopped her slow advance. My fingers followed her neck down to her shoulders, ever-so-lightly touching her warm flesh, as they moved down further. I could feel her heart beating, the rhythm quickening but constant. My fingers traced her magnificent breasts, (I found out later, by peeking at her bra, she was a 34C. I had to know, 'kay?) but never touched her prominent nipples. I repeated the same figure of eight I had made on my daddy's chest just a few nights ago. Arabella squirmed around and tried again to put her arms around me. I gave her my best scowl and pushed her hands away.

"Don't. Let me do this...for you," I grinned.

Her delightful little pout did nothing to bend my reserve. This was for her, I thought, as my hand followed the curve of her body, and swept across her stomach. My fingers slipped between her legs, and I fondled her slippery, wet vagine. I finally allowed her fingers to find my pussy and we began to slowly feel each other, her full breasts rubbing my smaller ones, our renewed kisses, light and tender now.

We languidly played with each other, neither in a hurry to proceed too fast. We kissed, moaned and touched each other, both of us teasing the other with our fingers and breath. I was lost in her eyes, astounded at the unusual shading every time I looked at her. My excitement grew each time her breasts floated over mine, my fingers teasing, but not penetrating her. I wanted to hear her gentle moans and to hear her plead for my fingers.

I smiled as her top lip quivered, her body shaking and unsteady now, as my fingers made the circular route around her puffy labia.

"Are you going to cum for me, Arabella? Hmm? I want to watch you, darling," I teased into her mouth, as my fingers continued to slide around her vulva, my thumb now rubbing her still-erect clit. "Do you have any idea how incredible you are," I whispered, my fingers touching her swollen labia.

"Oooooh, my...little one," she moaned. "That's it, honey. Keep...keep touching me like...that. Just—ooooh—like—yesssss—that—mmmmm—you're so—oooooh—fuc—good," she whined, her fingers suddenly sliding into me, touching every delicious, needy spot in my quim.

We still kept that gentle, teasing pace, neither in a hurry for this bonding to end, but our desires were rising.

"Ohhhhh, fu—" I moaned. "You're such a—aaaaah—naughty—mmmmm—girl," I sighed, finally giving in to this woman, as her fingers pierced me.

We kissed and bit each other, our bodies melded together and her fingers took me, and mine took her. I could feel how gloriously soaked my hand was. I pulled my hand from her needy cunt and wiped them across her face, coating her with her scent. Her eyes were shocked at my lewd gesture, but I just stared at her. I licked my fingers quickly, then slid them deep inside her, a loud, 'uuuuugh' echoing out.

Our lust was growing, as teasingly, my thumb passed over her clitty, wiggling it back and forth and then moving away. I loved the frustration on her lovable face. Not that her fingers were placid. My God, Arabella was giving me no quarter here. Her free hand was around my neck, holding me in place, as she pummelled my vagine, every loud grunt of mine accompanied by an even harsher thrust.

"Go on...Arabella," I hissed at her. "Do it! Take your...Chloe! I'm...yours," I gasped.

Those words seemed to set her off, her pussy clenching my fingers, her juices leaking all over my hand. My thumb caught her abused clit, rubbing and pressing, 'til she gushed, her earthy moans only added to her eroticism. Her free hand came to my neck, her nails then digging into my shoulder, as she orgasmed, her body shaking, and her head flopped down on me. I kept up my gentle intrusion, keeping my same, maddeningly slow rhythm going. I kept teasing her clit, as she tried to move away, but I kept her in front of me, her pussy full of my fingers.

Arabella was now desperately trying to push my hand away, even as her palm was rubbing my mons.

"Now," she gasped. "My baby's going to—oooooh fuc—cum in—that's, mmmmm—my hand, uuuuugh," she teased me right back, her muscles squeezing my fingers.

"Oooooh....Arabe—that's...yesssss...so....so clo—and I suddenly spurted in her hand, my climax taking me by surprise.

I ground my pelvis on her hand, my breathing measured in a quick staccato rhythm, and I spilt my juices. I looked into her beautiful eyes, screamed her name, and gushed. My hand slipped from her coochie and wrapped around her neck, holding me up as my body spasmed through my climax. Like the lover she had become, she helped me through, her hand slowing down, but her fingers still piercing me.

I finally pushed her back, landing on top of her, my pussy free from the welcomed penetration. Arabella wrapped her legs around my waist and we furiously kissed. I slid my vagine on her mons, eking out the last stinging tremors from my orgasm.

I felt her lift her hips and grind against me, and she collapsed, her legs now splayed out. We looked at each other, our breath ragged, and we giggled.

"Beautiful," she whispered, her eyes closed, but a satisfied smile on her glowing face. "Is it...is it okay if I tell you I love you?" she sighed, still trying to remember how to breathe, and holding me tight.

I, somehow, lifted my head and looked at her, and murmured a low, "Anytime, Arabella. Anytime."

We stayed like that, breathing, embracing and wallowing in our new connection.

"I...I can't move, honey," she chuckled.

"And who says we have to, hmm?" I laughed.

"I'm so glad you're staying, darling. My bed will feel so empty when you leave tomorrow," she sighed.

"Shhhh, sweetie. We have all night, 'kay?" I smiled.

We had cooled down a fair bit, as we turned to each other, our hands lovingly on each other. I looked at the clock and gasped.

"Sorry, but I need to message my mom and let her know I won't be home, 'kay? I'm sorry, darling. I should have done it earlier but, uhh, got carried away?" I laughed.

"Go ahead, Chloe. As a parent, I know the feeling!" she giggled.

I slipped from the bed and grabbed my phone, quickly messaging mom, but telling her I'd be home in plenty of time for my sisters' day out. I turned back to Arabella, splayed out on the bed on her stomach, half of her delectable ass covered by the sheet...but what was left on view was simply stunning. I put my phone down and jumped on the bed, my mouth finding her bum, and gently kissed her. I moved her legs together, and straddled them, her listless body lying there in peace. I picked up the stray riding crop and ran the leather tongue over her arse, gently swatting her and giggling.