Daddy Takes What Is His

Story Info
Her Daddy Dom takes his babygirl anytime he wants.
992 words
3.41
100.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilturtle
lilturtle
11 Followers

"Daddy! Hi! Dinner is ready whenever you are." I say happy to see my Daddy.

"I don't want dinner right now. I want my little cum dumpster. Go to the bedroom, slut." Daddy growls.

I rush off to the bedroom not knowing what to expect. Daddy was usually happy to see me and grateful dinner was ready when he got home from work. What has gotten into him I wonder. I sit on the bed and wait.

Not long after I hear Daddy taking his shower. I pick my book up from the nightstand and start to read. I get so into my book, I don't hear him come into the room.

"Did I say you could read bitch? I told you to go to the bedroom. Put the damn book down and strip. Now!" Daddy roared.

"But Daddy..." I stammer.

"Do you want me to tear those clothes off you?" he demanded.

I quickly got out of my clothes. Oh, crap. I was wearing panties. I hope he didn't notice. I stood there naked in front of him waiting for his next order.

"What did I tell you about wearing panties in the house? Are you a stupid bitch or what? How complicated is that?" Daddy said not looking too happy.

Whack! Daddy slapped me across my face. My hand immediately went up to my cheek. It stung and I was pretty sure it was turning red. Tears welled up in my eyes. Daddy grabbed my hand away from my face and handcuffed it to my other hand. I knew I was in trouble.

With one hard shove I was pushed face down onto the bed. The next thing I felt was his hand crashing down onto my butt. Smack, smack, smack. He kept going and going I think until his hand got tired. I tried not to move as not to anger him more.

When the spanking stopped I turned my head and asked "Daddy, what's wrong?"

"You are my whore and I intend to use what is mine how I please." Daddy said with a completely serious look on his face.

He grabbed me by my legs and pulled me off the bed and onto the floor. He stood right in front of me, his cock hard and ready right before my mouth.

"Open your mouth you fucking slut!" Daddy commanded.

I opened my mouth and soon his cock was being rammed down my throat. I tried to grab at his legs to steady myself but the handcuffs got in the way. He was shoving himself in and out of my mouth so hard I could barely breathe. He couldn't keep this pace up long I thought but he kept pounding and pounding my face.

Daddy pushed forward hard one last time and soon his hot sticky cum was shooting down my throat. I swallowed hard. He pulled back as quick as he had invaded my mouth. I was next being yanked up by my hair and thrown onto the bed. I felt his hand roughly rub between my legs.

"Yes, nice and wet just like I thought. You really are a slut, aren't you? You got turned on by me fucking your mouth." Daddy said as his fingers pushed deep inside of me.

He pulled me up on my knees by my hips. The tears were really flowing now. Why was Daddy being so cruel? Just because I had panties on? No, he came home that way.

I heard Daddy rummaging around for something. I wonder what he is looking for. I didn't have to wonder long. He got the nipple clamps out. He put them on each nipple, squeezing them as tight as they would go. I cried out in pain. My left nipple is particularly sensitive to pain for some reason and he seemed to make that one even tighter.

I felt Daddy move behind me. I didn't dare look though. Next thing I know his hands are on my hips and he is entering my tight hole from behind. Usually he coats his cock with my juices allowing him to slide right in but this time he took me by force. Pain shot up all throughout my body at his intrusion.

"Daddy, please stop! It hurts!!" I pleaded.

This got his hand thrust over my mouth and nose. I couldn't breathe. It felt like he kept it there forever. I was close to passing out. And then he released it and moved it to my throat. He squeezed that too effectively shutting off my air supply a different way. Meanwhile he was pounding me from behind. He never stopped. He never responded to my pleas. I eventually stopped begging him. I bit my lip and just took it. I didn't know what happened to my Daddy but I trusted he wouldn't really hurt me. I was still scared regardless of that.

His body was slapping up against my tender butt. I thought he would never stop. He pushed forward one last time. At that very moment he grabbed the chain of the nipple clamps and ripped them off. The pain was searing. It almost distracted me from the fact that he was shooting his hot cum deep inside of me. My body started to shake as I came too. I moaned loudly into the pillow.

Daddy collapsed on the bed next to me. He was breathing hard. Even though I was scared I laid my head on his chest. After a couple of minutes he reached over and grabbed the keys for the handcuffs and uncuffed me. His hand stroked my hair and he kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"You are the bravest girl I know and you make Daddy very happy." He said with a big smile on his face.

I smiled up at him and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath in and said "You make me happy too Daddy."

lilturtle
lilturtle
11 Followers