Daddy Teaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You keep swearing she's a good girl!" my Mother continues her tirade. "You keep trying to convince me that she's nothing like you or I used to be, that I've been too hard on her. The jokes on you, isn't it?" she laughs mirthlessly. "If I hadn't come home early to help my Sister with some last minute cookies for her PTA meeting tonight, I bet you she would probably have gotten her little slut self pregnant by the time we got home!"

My eyes filled with angry tears.

That lying bitch!

I hadn't been sprawled out at all; I had been fully clothed, my knees bent up on the sofa purposely to keep space between his body and mine. I had let him feel my boobs over the shirt, yes, and I had touched his cock over his jeans; only ON TOP of our clothing and I certainly hadn't allowed him to lay me down or get anywhere close to fucking me!

"If you thought she was grounded before, just you watch how punished she gets now!" she screams angrily, this time making sure she's loud enough for me to hear. "She's lucky that I didn't beat the shit out of them both when I got home!"

"Enough!" my Daddy growled. "You go on to your Sister's. I'll handle it."

My Mother laughs mirthlessly, again. "I'm so sure you will. You spoiled her! See what happens when you contradict and undermine me? She sneaks around with boys behind our backs. I bet you the little whore has been fucking behind our backs for months. I swear to you, if she's pregnant she is out of my house. I won't stand for-"

"I said ENOUGH!" my Daddy yells at her, his voice booming through the house.

My eyes widen more in shock; I hadn't ever heard my Daddy yell before.

"The nerve." my Mother barks, then the front door slams shut with a thunderous boom.

I hear a car door slam just below my bedroom window and I know it's my Mother leaving because Daddy always pulls into the garage. I furiously wipe at my tears when I hear footsteps on the stairwell coming toward my room and wrap my arms back around my legs while watching the doorway for his arrival.

There's a soft knock.

I brace myself. "Come in."

My Daddy steps into the room, then closes the door behind him. "Shayna..."

"It's a lie, Daddy, I swear it!" I cry out before he can say anything else; I try not to sob, but I am just so upset. "Every last thing she said! Yes, I invited my boyfriend over, but isn't this my house, too? Aren't I allowed to have visitors over?" I asked, my voice laced with emotion. "We were only kissing, Daddy, I swear! I wasn't laying down. I swear! I SWEAR IT! I wasn't even reclined and we had all of our clothes on the entire time."

My Daddy sits on the edge of my bed, one leg bent so that he can face me. "Hush." he soothes, then he reaches up to brush my tears away with his thumb. "You have a boyfriend now?" he asks softly as he smoothes my long hair away from my face.

I blush to the roots of my hair. "Y...yes." I stammer, then I sigh miserably. "Well, I did, before she went all psycho on us." I complain, my eyes filling all over again. "She called me such awful names, Daddy. She said terrible things to me in front of him, then practically dragged him to the door and kicked him out. All for just KISSING!"

Daddy frowns and shakes her head. "You were kissing a boy, Shayna."

I pout; I know it's childish, but I feel petulant at that moment. "So what?" I say defensively and glare at the window even though I know that my Mother isn't there. "Mom already had an almost 4 year old by the time she was my age. Besides, I'm 18 now. I'm allowed to have a boyfriend and can kiss him anytime I want. It's just KISSING." I growl the last word, then glare at my Daddy. "It's not like gave him my virginity and I sure as fuck don't know how to even begin sucking a dick..."

My Daddy's eyes widen. "You're still a virgin, Baby Girl?"

I blush worse. "Of course." I snap, then frown at the way his gaze darkens. "Daddy, I'm always home when I'm not at school. When would I have time to have sex?" I grumble with another pout. "Mom won't even buy me tampons to shove up there. Besides, look what happens the one time I decide to make out with a guy." I sigh and lay my cheek down on my knees, my arms still hugging my legs to me.

Daddy is quiet for a little while, his eyes narrowed as he watches me.

I blush worse, my gaze locked with his. "I swear it, Daddy. I..." I trail off, then sit up a little straighter as an idea occurs to me. I watch his face for a few more seconds, see his dark eyes dilating further as his gaze drifts down my body; I make up my mind before I can think better of it. "I'll prove it to you, if you don't believe me."

My Daddy's eyes snap up to lock with mine. "Prove it to me...how?"

I swallow hard and lick my lips nervously. "I'll show you."

My Daddy's right eyebrow quirks and his head tilts a little. "Show me what?"

I blush, but don't break eye contact with him. "My pussy. My...hymen or whatever."

Daddy smirks, but his eyes blacken impossibly darker. "Your hymen is deep inside you, Baby Girl." he states matter-of-factly, his gaze drifting down my body until his eyes settle on the area between my legs; it feels like he's staring at my bare pussy even though I'm wearing panties and sweat pants. "It isn't something that you can show me." he states, his gaze drifting back up to mine and his smile widening.

"You can feel it, though. Right?" I counter, my eyes watching his face carefully; the last thing I want to do is piss my Daddy off, though he seems as aroused as I am. My nipples are so hard beneath my bra. "If you slid your finger in...inside me, you would be able to touch it. Right? Press against it and know that it's there? Prove Mom wrong?"

"Baby Girl..." my Daddy says sadly and frowns. "I don't believe anything your Mother told me about you." he states with a chuckle and shakes his head, but I can see the bulge of an arousal forming between his own legs at the idea of touching me. "If you say that you're a virgin, then I believe you, honey."

"No." I state and stretch my legs out straight. "I hate all of the things she said to me, all of the stuff she said about me to you. I'm a virgin, not a slut, and I'm going to prove it." I vow, then I slide from the bed opposite him and stand up.

"Baby Girl..." my Daddy whispers, his eyes wide as he watches me.

I ignore him and undo the drawstring of my sweats, then push them and the cream colored granny panties my Mother always buys me down to my ankles. "I hate the idea of you even THINKING I'm some kind of slut." I confess as I kick my bottoms aside, then I plop back onto my bed and angle my body toward him, then I spread my legs wide and glance up at him. "Go ahead, Daddy. Check me."

My Daddy's eyes zero in on my genitals, his eyes glaze over. "You...you shave it."

I glance down at my pussy and nod. "The hair felt all itchy. Mom grounded me for it."

My Daddy reaches forward and runs his index finger along the smooth, hairless labia; he starts up at the top left, beside my aching clit, then sweeps downward toward my anus before swiping his finger back upward along the right side.

I lick my lips as I eagerly watch his finger willing it to sink into me, to TOUCH me.

"So soft, Baby Girl...so very smooth." he purrs, his finger retracing the path along my labia while his eyes stay glued to my pussy. "They're so plump, Baby Girl...engorged, even..." he states reverently, then glances up into my flushed face. "Almost as if...you're aroused by your Daddy's touch." he declares, his eyes narrowing when I blush. His finger continues the circuit over my labia; down the left, up the right, repeat.

"Does Daddy's touch turn you on, Baby Girl?" he asks softly, then licks his lips.

I moan and spread my legs a little wider, then nod. "Is that...bad?" I whisper shamefully.

"Daddy is turned on, too, Baby Girl." he growls which draws my gaze back to his. "Is it bad that Daddy likes touching you? That I like knowing that you're turned on by my touch?" he asks softly, his gaze returning to my pussy as he presses the pad of his index finger against my clit. "That Daddy wants to keep on touching you?"

I moan in response, my hips jerking forward against his touch. "Please touch me, Daddy." I whisper, my eyes glued to his finger as it starts to circle the bundle of nerves that only I have ever touched before. "You'll see she's wrong...I'll prove it to you." I moan and feel moisture seep from between my swelling pussy lips.

"You're not wet enough." my Daddy complains, his gaze returning to my face. He raises his finger, the one that was stroking between my legs, and holds it in front of my face. "Suck it. Make it wet so that Daddy can slip it inside you and check if you're telling me the truth." he commands, his finger pressing to my lips.

I open my mouth and am immediately greeted by the salty, tangy taste of my femininity. I moan, then close my lips around his finger; my cheeks hallow out when I suck him into my mouth like a long strand of spaghetti, my tongue sweeping all over the digit. I suck harder when my Daddy moans, slide the finger out until just the tip is in my mouth, then suck him right back into the warm wetness of my mouth.

"Harder, Baby Girl." Daddy purrs, his finger shoving deeper into my mouth. "Suck harder and use your tongue more." he instructs me, then inches closer on the bed until our knees are touching. He rotates his finger in my mouth, my saliva starting to coat it. "That's it...run your tongue over the tip. Circle it with your tongue. Flick it back and forth over the tip, then pull back until you're sucking only the tip." he directs me, his breathing harsh in the quiet of the room.

I nod, then comply before sucking him back into my mouth.

Daddy smiles, pride glowing in his eyes. "This is how you suck a dick, Baby Girl." Daddy says, his free hand reaching up to caress my cheek lovingly as our eyes lock together. "You said earlier that you don't know how." he recalls with a smirk, his eyes drifting down to my mouth as it works his finger. "You suck and lick just the tip, first, then pull the length into your mouth slowly until it touches the back of your throat." Daddy purrs, his finger gliding along my tongue toward the back of my throat.

"Relax or you'll gag." he warns softly, his finger sinking deeper until his knuckles press against my lips. "Swallow against the tip until it feels like you won't gag. Open your mouth wider if you can't. It will allow the cock to slide deeper and help you make more room for it. Breathe through your nose, then swallow when I push...good girl."

It feels odd, his finger shoving at the back of my throat.

"You're a natural, Baby Girl." he coos, then his eyes drift back down to my oozing slit and his finger slips from my mouth with a loud pop. He drops his hand back between my legs, his saliva-dampened finger easing between my throbbing labia and pushing against my entry way. "So tight." he sighs, his finger sinking in easily; he leans forward and rotates his wrist until his hand is palm up and his finger reaches my hymen.

I gasp. "Daddy." I whimper when he presses against it, my eyes shooting to his. "I told you." I whisper when his eyes widen; I wince when he pushes at it, spread my legs wider as if that will make it hurt a little less. "I told you, Daddy."

He moans, his finger sliding from my core with a slurping sound and he pushes to his feet. "I'm going to teach you how to suck a real cock, Baby Girl." he growls, then undoes the zipper on his jeans; he unsnaps the button and shoves them down with his boxers, then steps out of them before coming closer to the bed. "I need your mouth on me." he states as he strokes his cock with his right hand, his left hand reaching forward to bury in my waist-length hair and pulling me forward.

I scoot closer to him and lick my lips, my eyes staring up at him in adoration and then I frown. "Will that..." I begin, then watch my Daddy's face so full of love for me; but I need to ask. "Will that make me...a whore, Daddy? Like Mom says?"

Daddy's eyes widen, then he smiles and sits back on the bed beside me. "No, Baby Girl." he promises, then he reaches up to caress my face with his right hand; his index finger is still damp from my pussy. "Daddy is going to teach you how to suck his cock and you won't be allowed to do it to anyone else. Okay?" he inquires, then smiles when I frown up at him. "Whores sleep around. This is going to be about you and me. Only us."

I frown deeper. "What about my boyfriend? What if he wants me to?"

"Then you have to tell him no." my Daddy growls.

"But..." I begin, then pout as I move up onto my knees. "That isn't fair." I say as I scoot toward the edge of my bed, my legs spread wide with my Daddy standing between them. "You're still going to be with Mom. Why can't you teach me things that I can then do with my boyfriend? That's fair." I negotiated, then reached for my Daddy's cock; I wrapped my hand around the base and stroked upward, my eyes locked with Daddy's.

Daddy's hand tightens in my hair. "You will fuck ME and only me."

I blush to the roots of my hair, my eyes wide. "We're going to fuck, Daddy?"

Daddy smiles slowly, removes his hand from my hair, then cups my face tenderly while his eyes lock with mine. "Absolutely, Baby Girl." he confirms with a single nod, his thumb sweeping along my bottom lip. "Daddy is going to teach you how to suck, then he's going to teach you how to fuck." he purrs, his thumb continuing to trace my bottom lip. "Daddy is going to take that cherry."

I blush worse, but pout, again. "So you get to fuck me and Mom, but I only get to fuck you?" I dare to challenge being careful to keep my pout in place as he glares at me. "It isn't fair, Daddy. I have to be faithful, but you get to have us both." I continue and watch my Daddy's eyes drift to my clean-shaven pussy lips; I spread my legs wider for him, let him see my glistening folds so that he knows that I want this just as much as he does.

"She doesn't deserve you, anyway." I grumble with another pout. "She's always so damned mean to me. To US." I correct quickly when he glances up at my face through narrowed eyes; I hurriedly shove myself to the edge of the bed, then gently push him backward so that I can slide off of the bed to my knees in front of him. I reach for his cock and carefully stroke it from base to tip and back, then I lean forward to lick at the tip like a lollipop; I've never done it before, but I've seen movies and what I don't know, my Daddy will teach me. "I don't want to share you, Daddy."

My Daddy moans, his eyes glowing with desire as he watches my lips close around the tip of his shaft. "Cover your teeth with your lips, Baby Girl." he purrs, his hand smoothing through my hair to move it away from my face. "Keep your teeth away from the sensitive skin of Daddy's cock. That will hurt him." he instructs me, then eases his cock a little deeper. "Flatten your tongue and relax your jaw, let Daddy glide in." he moans as he pushes a little deeper, then he moans and throws his head back in pleasure.

"There really isn't any other choice, Baby Girl." Daddy says after a few passes along my tongue of his long, thick cock; he thrusts in slowly, then pulls back out along the hot wetness of my mouth and lips. "I can't share the bed with her and not fuck her. She will suspect that I'm cheating on her and if she found out it's with you..." he moans, then gasps when he feels me suckle at him inside of my mouth. "Fuck, Baby Girl, just like that." he growls, his left hand sinking back into my hair to hold me in place.

I release his cock, much to his dismay; I pout when he glares down at me. "Then take me somewhere else." I suggest sweetly, my lips parting to take him back into my mouth. I shove my face forward, relax my throat and jaw, then close my lips around his length to try and take him as deeply as possible; I feel the urge to puke, but still force him into my throat and get rewarded with a loud curse from my Daddy for it.

"Fuck, Baby Girl, that is so fucking good." he growls and actually shoves his hips forward trying to force more of his length into my face. "Relax your throat. Breathe through your nose, Baby Girl. I'll pull out in a second." he promises, then he shoves a little bit further into me. "Swallow me. Keep swallowing...fuck me, you're the perfect little cock sucker just built to take your Daddy into you."

I moan for him even though I want to vomit; I feel my eyes watering and, just when my stomach would have emptied, I feel him slide out of me completely and gasp for much needed air. I glance ahead at his cock, my spit connecting his tip to my lips, and I smile up at him; I lick my lips, my hand stroking his spit-wet cock as I taste his precum.

"Please, Daddy?" I beg in my littlest girl voice. "Can't we leave?" I beg, as I lean forward to circle his cockhead with the tip of my tongue before kissing it with my puckered lips. "Please? I'm old enough that she can't make me stay and if you leave her, it would be just us. I could be your fuck toy 24/7 if we lived somewhere just the 2 of us."

Daddy frowns at me, then glances out the window as if looking for something specific in the twilight sky. He grips my hair a little tighter, then pulls my head forward so that I take his cock back into my mouth. "Wider." he growls, still staring off in distraction; he's thinking so hard about my request that I can practically smell the wood burning in his head as he thrusts his hips a little faster now. "Take me deeper, Baby Girl. Come on. You did it not 2 minutes ago. Take Daddy's cock into your throat."

I relax my jaw and throat as I had before; I moan for him, close my lips around him and suck. I flatten my tongue against the underside of his manhood and stroke what doesn't fit into me with my right hand; I grip his base firmly and make sure to rub upward when he pulls out, downward when he pushes back in. I reach my left hand toward his balls and give them a squeeze that makes his gasp.

"Easy with those, Baby Girl." he orders, his eyes finally returning to my face. "Gently. Don't squeeze them like lemons at the market." he instructs me and sighs when my grip on them loosens. "Hold them, caress them, give them a gentle squeeze. Just enough so that I know you're holding them, but never enough to hurt. They're very sensitive." he warns, then he reaches his other hand forward and buries it into my hair, too.

"Get ready for your first taste of cum, Baby Girl." he growls, then he grips my head like he means business and spreads his legs a bit to get a better balance for thrusting. "Remember what Daddy said. Keep your teeth covered, your throat relaxed, and breathe through your nose." he repeats, then he waits for me to nod before moaning and caressing my cheek with his thumbs. "Such a good little girl...Daddy's Baby Girl." he purrs, then shoves his man meat straight to the back of my throat.

I gasp in shock, my eyes widening when I gag; but, just as quickly, he withdraws only to drive himself right back in. I moan as I lick and suck at him, my free hand stroking his balls as gently as he told me to. I feel my pussy juices pouring down my thighs, feel my cunt lips throbbing with need; my poor clit is so hard and needy.

I have never been so turned on in all of my life.

"Fuck, Baby Girl." he whimpers as his thrusting becomes more erratic. "Fuck, I love your mouth. I fucking LOVE your mouth!" he growls, his thrusts harder and deeper as his hands grip my hair almost too-tightly to control where my head moves. His thighs tighten, his head is thrown back as he keeps repeating how much he loves my mouth. "I'm going to cum so hard for you, Baby Girl, and you're going to swallow every fucking drop." he commands, his now wild eyes locking with mine as I stare up at him with watery eyes. "Every fucking drop. You hear me?"