Daddy the Cocksman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get off me and get a pair of panties and put them on me. I don't want your semen running down my thighs and legs so I'll let the crotch of my panties catch it." Barbara said."Then I'll suck your slippery peter and clean it for you."

As daddy got off the bed he saw Agnes and me watching and said. "Well. Did you two catch us fucking with each other? She really likes for me to fuck her and give her a bath of semen in her cunt."

"I think her sister, Donna, likes a semen bath quite as well only sometimes she likes it in her mouth." I told him. "I've seen you two fucking around a couple of times and each time she had your cock in her mouth sucking it vigorously. I also saw her red haired cunt and pits too. She was wearing sheer black stockings so I couldn't tell about her legs."

Daddy reached into a dresser drawer and took out a very sheer pair of white panties ans slipped them over Barbara's ankles. "Now pull them up to your crotch and let my pollen leak out into them." he said.

She did so and her red pubic hair was peeking out the sides of the legs and over the waistband. Barbara was indeed a hairy bitch.

Agnes took me by the cock and told me she wanted to go back to her bedroom so I could suck her teats again.

"I feel like I need to be nursed." she said. "But I need to piss first. Put your hand under my pussy while I pee, then you can run your hand through my cunt lips."

As we went upstairs, I noticed how nice and straight the seams on her stockings still were and how much of her gray hair was peeking out the sides of her black panties. She was a hairy old cunt and I enjoyed playing with her pussy hair.

We got upstairs and went into the bathroom. Agnes pulled her briefs down and simply squatted down over the toilet and said. "OK. Now put your hand down there and let me pee on it. When I finish you can wipe it off with your fingers and play with me. Then we're going to get into bed and I'm going to let you nurse my nipples again. It feels good when you do it."

She began pissing and it turned into a flood in about five seconds. My hand was soaked with her piss as it spurted out from between her cunt lips. She finished and I ran my hand through her lips, splitting them open so I could slip one or two inside her cunt.

"You grandmother fucker." she said. "You know I love it when you do that. Now stop so you can suck my teats and then I'll fuck your cock again. I want to stretch your foreskin out though before I put it in my cunt."

She stood up and just let her panties fall to the floor. I picked them up and looked at the crotch. They were soaking wet from her having leaked my semen into them. I took them with me as we went to her bedroom and got into bed.

She laid on her right side and told me to suckle her left teat. As I did, she took her hand and grabbed my prick and began jacking me off. I got a hard on in seconds and she raised her right leg and slipped my cock in between her hairy cunt lips and began masturbating herself.

Suddenly I felt my prick get wet with something warm.

"Did you climax and get my peter wet Agnes" I asked as I let go of her teat.

"No darling. I didn't finish peeing a little bit ago and so I gave your peter a little golden shower. I hadn't planned it. It just happened." she replied.

"Well. It felt rather good so give me another spurt when you feel like it and then get ready to be mounted." I told her.

I felt some more pee splash my cock and then she said. "Let me get on my back then you stick that hard cock in my cunt darling. I need to be fucked good again."

She rolled onto her back, spread her legs apart and opened her large cunt lips. I mounted her and eased my cock all the way into her wet cunt.

"Oh you big fucker. Your long prick feels so good in my cunt. It's all the way up to my cervix just like it wants to try and find an egg to fertilize." she told me. "Just fuck me good darling. I want to climax several times and then we are going to take a nap."

I slipped my engorged cock in and out of her cunt about twenty times when suddenly she wrapped her legs around my back and said. "Splash me with your baby batter dear. I'm coming and I want your seed in my cunt."

I shoved my prick all the way inside her cunt and released all my warm semen inside her.

"Oh God darling. That feels so good. Just keep spurting it in me. I need all you can give me." she said.

I must have sprayed her about seven times and then collapsed on her.

"Just leave that motherfucker in me." she said. "I love feeling it in my cunt. I'll suck it when you get off me in a few minutes."

As I lay there I reached over and took her left teat and put it in my mouth and began nursing her again.

"Oh God. You're going to make me climax some more doing that to me. I'm still horny and can climax some more." she said.

"Well then, climax some more and soak my cock with your juices." I told her.

Suddenly I felt my cock getting soaked with her juices and knew she had climaxed again. I just kept sucking her teat as she came.

"Oh you big fucker. Sometimes you're a better fucker than your father is." she said. "Now keep nursing me and leave your cock in my cunt."

She finally relaxed and I got off of her and reached for her already wet panties. I slipped them over her ankles and she lifted her butt off the bed and pulled them up tightly against her cunt lips.

"Now I won't leak all over the sheets." she said. "We must take a nap then go down and see what you father is doing. So let me suck your cock nice and clean then lie down beside me and we'll nap together,"

We must have snoozed for a couple of hours when I woke up needing to pee very badly. Agnes stirred and wanted to know what I was going to do.

I told her I was going to go pee and she told me she would hold my peter while I peed.

I felt the crotch of her panties before we got out of the bed and found they were soaking wet with my pollen. She told me she probably needed me to wash her cunt and then put on a pair of sheer black Directoire Knickers.

We went into the bathroom and I stood in front of the toilet and Agnes held my peter.

"I'm not pulling your foreskin back." she said. "Just pee through it so I can see what happens."

I began peeing and the pee just flowed out the end of my foreskin like it always does.

When I finished, Agnes said. "I'll bet there is some pee in your foreskin and I'm going to get my mouth over your peter and pull the foreskin back over the head of your cock and drink."

She did and a little pee dripped out and she drank it all then pulled my foreskin back down.

"Now wash my cunt darling." she said. "Then we can go find your daddy."

I pulled her wet panties down and she stepped out of them. "Don't sit down." I told her. "Just straddle to the toilet and let your pee flow where it wants. I'm going to put my hand under your cunt and you can let your pee hit my hand. Don't quite finish. We'll get in the shower and you can straddle me and finish pissing on me. I want to play with your cunt hair."

Agnes straddled the toilet and her flow began. It was nice and warm on my hand. She suddenly stopped and I put my face in her pussy and drank all the droplets on her pussy hair.

"Let me get in the tub and straddle you so I can finish pissing darling. I'm going to drown you with all I have left." she told me.

I laid down in the shower, she stood astride me, pulled her gray haired cunt lips open, and proceeded to begin pissing again. It was yellow, warm, pungent and hit my nuts and cock with a force. Then she moved slightly and it was hitting my mouth "Drink my piss you motherfucker." she said. You're a fucking cock hound just like your father. He can't get enough pussy from me, Barbara, or Donna. All he wants to do is fuck us or get his cock sucked."

She squatted down a bit and put her hairy cunt right at my face and gave me three or four more good squirts of her pee. "Now we are going to shower and I'm going to wash that prick of yousr with soap and hot water and then I'll suck it some more." she continued.

Before Agnes stood up I spread her labia open and played with her clit and pee hole.

"You shouldn't do that dear. You know it makes me horny and then i want to fuck some more. Now let me put my shower cap on so we can soap each other and I can wash your fat prick so I can suck it when we're finished." Agnes said.

I turned the water on and got it nice and warm for us. With a large shower head we could both get nice and wet at the same time. I took the fragrant soap and proceeded to soap her hairy belly and cunt, getting a nice lather and continued to wash her and play with her cunt as I did so. She spread her legs wide open and said "Just keep playing with me till I tell you to stop. I am getting excited and may have a huge orgasm with you masturbating me like that."

About a minute later, Agnes began bucking and humping my hand and said "You motherfucker. You're making me cream my pussy all over the place. Keep it up till I tell you to stop."

She was humping my hand so hard I thought she was going to fall down in the shower, but she finally told me to quit. I removed my hand and the next thing I knew Agnes was on her knees in the shower with my cock in her hand pulling my foreskin back, then sticking it in her mouth. My cock was flaccid, but as she began sucking on it, I started to get an erection.

She was really enjoying my cock and after about a minute I told her I was going to erupt. She simply applied more pressure to my cock and about twenty seconds later I erupted inside her mouth. I must have given her five or six good spurts before I tailed off into a dribble of semen.

Agnes stood up and proceeded to give me a kiss on my lips slipping her semen coated tongue into my mouth and letting me taste my ejaculate.

"There. Now you know what your baby batter tastes like. Not much taste to it is there darling? Maybe that's why I like it and why your mother enjoyed swallowing it. Now let's finish showering and get some sleep." she said.

"Now let's go see if your father is fucking his favorite redheaded whore. He simply cannot get enough pussy these days. It's either Barbaa or her whore sister or me." Agnes told me. "Then we're going to bed and get some sleep."

We quietly slipped down the hallway to father's bedroom and sure enough, there was a lot of squealing and carrying on going on in the bedroom.

"Mac. You're simply a huge motherfucker. Ever since your drunken bitch of a wife dies, you can't seem to get enough pussy." Barbara said. "Donna enjoys having your prick in her cunt too as long as you don't knock her up. She also loves all the fine lingerie you buy for her and so do I enjoy mine. Now pump my cunt full of your pollen so we can get some sleep."

To be continued:

12